The Decoy Princesses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." Cyrus nodded somberly. "We've met your demands. Now... where's our lumber?"

"This way," Nox beckoned for him to follow. Cyrus, his men, and Nox's lumberjacks fell into step behind him. Nox motioned for Cyrus to walk beside him. "You're in luck, we've been busy, as you can see, building up our own village and getting defenses ready. Your village is our fallback position should the worst happen," he said, pointing out the various palisade walls, outward pointing log spikes, and various trenches beyond that which were in various stages of construction. "We have lumber already cut and ready to be taken down to your village."

"My god... you're preparing for a siege... no wonder you were wanting food and provisions," Cyrus breathed in shock. "Why?"

"A lot of us... well... we've deserted the orcs. We're tired of being expendable troops for them," Nox explained. "They'll come for us eventually to either take us back or to kill us and we will need to be able to hold them off long enough to escape." He turned and regarded Cyrus. "That is why we made the tunnel and wanted to open up trade and friendly talk with you... so that we can have a place to go when the orcs come back to put us under the lash again."

Cyrus eyed him. "You speak of freeing yourselves yet you subject others to chattel slavery," he said, pointing back to the village.

"Do you not punish criminals in your society?" Nox asked rhetorically. "Three of those women were women that YOUR town sent to kill me when I haven't done anything but ask to trade. The two orcs were taking our women away from the Storm Citadel to one of their outposts to be toys for the troops. What would YOU have done with them?"

"And our gnome who tends one of our apple orchards?" Cyrus arched an eyebrow. "Hiley?"

"Hiley lives with me and has given herself to me," Nox said. "She wants to help much like your daughter does. Which..." Nox cocked his head curiously, "I am surprised that you'd give over your own daughter like that."

"Yes..." Cyrus let out a long breath. "Like I said; we need the lumber. Hell, we're desperate for it with the winter months approaching. With the Sword Coast being the closest civilized lands, and that's being generous considering how far away they are, it's hard to get any lumber out here in the heartlands at a decent price." He shook his head as he thought on it. "Being the elders' clerk, I knew our logistics. Now, here we have an opportunity to get all the lumber we want for six months and all we needed were some women to come up here to procreate?" He sighed. "Ironically, it was my Bridget who saw the beauty of this deal in which we didn't have to fork out hard earned gold to pay for what we need. I was hesitant, of course, but eventually relented as she brought up the same points that you did. And who better to start this kind of... trade... with you than the daughter of the man making this deal? Others might come around to be the trade commodity when we need another six months of lumber after her and her friends have done it and they come back safe and sound."

"That's the intention," Nox agreed, nodding his head. "They're going to help secure the future of my people. They'll be treated well while they're here."

"They better be," Cyrus warned him. "Or else I'll have no problem calling in armies from Baldur's Gate, Amn, Waterdeep, and even Neverwinter to help the orcs exterminate you."

*

"Watch your head," Stos told Bridget as he and Lumi led her into their small home. Well, it was spacious if one were a gnome, halfling, or a goblin. But for her, it was just a bit small. She had to duck to get through the door but found that she could stand with relative ease once inside. She was on the short end for humans, being only 5'2". Lumi only came up to her navel at just over three feet tall. Stos, however, was tall, broad shouldered, and muscular for a goblin getting up to about four feet tall and coming up to the midpoint of her breasts. One could almost mistake him for a dwarf except for the dark green skin and elongated nose and ears.

And she was going to be expected to mate with him.

She kept on telling herself that she was the one who'd come up with this idea for the good of the village, but now that she was here and that event was rapidly approaching, she felt a bit apprehensive. Everything was happening so fast now as, of course, Stos wanted to take her straight here to get on with it. Bridget put her backpack down next to the door and took off her cloak and boots while glancing around. It looked to be a typical four room house that she'd lived in back in Riverrun... just... smaller. Still, she'd have to endure. Six months was all she was going to be here for... practically no time at all. Right?

"This way to the bedroom," Stos said, beckoning her to follow with Lumi right beside him. Bridget took a deep breath to steady herself, her heart thudding in her chest the entire way. While she wasn't any stranger to sex, having slept with a couple of the young men already in her village once she was of age, and she really wanted kids, she never thought for a moment that her first child would be sired by a goblin. Butterflies congregated in her stomach as she ducked to get though the doorway to the bed. Thankfully, the bed looked large enough to hold her and her two goblin hosts. Already, Lumi had hopped onto the bed to start taking off her clothes while Stos looked at her expectantly, gesturing to it.

"I..." Bridget was at a loss for words. "I'm not sure that I can do this..." she finally admitted.

"Sure you can," Lumi said in a chipper voice. "Just take off your clothes, lay on the bed, and let Stos and I take care of the rest, honey."

"No, I mean, I thought that I could do it but now... well... I don't know. This was a good idea in my head a couple of days ago but now I don't know if I could go through with this. I mean, I want to. I want to help and all. I'm doing this for my village. But... you know?"

"Need a drink to help you calm down?" Stos offered. "Not sure what you humans drink but we goblins make a pretty mean beer that can flatten an orc. Or I can get some elven wine that we have in our stores, if you prefer that"

Lumi chuckled. "We could also tie you down, if it'll help," she suggested with a joking smile.

For some odd reason, it didn't strike Bridget as a bad idea. "Okay..." she nodded sheepishly.

"To what?" Stos asked. "Which part? The beer and wine, or the tying you down?"

"Uhm... both? Wine and the rope, please?" Bridget blushed. "And a blindfold, if you don't mind?" she asked. Maybe if she were drunk, bound, and blindfolded, she could get over her sudden hang-up of sleeping with a couple of goblins.

Stos and Lumi looked at each other and shrugged. They told her to go ahead and take off her clothes and lie on the bed as they didn't want to damage them, while they went and got the items they needed. They then left her alone in the room. Bridget closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and did just that. By the time they came back into the bedroom, Bridget was laying on the soft bed, naked, staring up at the ceiling while wringing her hands nervously. Lumi walked up to her head and patted her on the forehead. "Don't worry, sweetie, we'll take care of ya, just relax," she said as she put the blindfold over Bridget's eyes and tying it snugly behind her head. Lumi asked her to lift her head so that she could tie it off and asked if it wasn't too tight. Bridget told her it was fine.

Next the two of them then methodically tied her wrists to the headboard, ensuring that the knots weren't too tight, before moving down to the foot of the bed to do the same with her ankles. When they were done, Bridget was spread eagled, open to them, as her heart was now hammering away in her chest. She felt the opening of a wineskin being pressed to her lips and heard Lumi gently coaxing her to drink. Bridget did just that, tasting the sweet wine as it ran down her gullet while hearing Stos disrobe down at the foot of the bed. She took in a couple of swallows and then laid her head back, feeling a calmness wash over her from the wine. "More, please?" she asked and the wineskin was pressed again to her lips so she could drink. After a few more generous sips, she nodded that she was done and Lumi took the wineskin away. The liquor started to settle in her stomach making her feel warm and at ease.

She felt the bed shift and felt Stos' bulk resting on her thighs as he positioned himself down between her legs. But instead of feeling his cock push into her, she felt his hot breath waft across her thick red hair that covered her mound. "Heh... look at all this hair down here..." he mused, and Bridget then felt his thick fingers tickling and teasing it as he examined it. "You'd think that she was an orc... but just so... red," he said. As he played with it, Bridget felt tingles shooting up her body, raising goose bumps on her skin and making her nipples harden. She sucked in a deep breath and moaned from the sensation. Then, she felt his breath blow across her public hair a moment before she felt his mouth move down to her waiting pussy.

"Haaaaaah..." Bridget tensed in her bonds and breathed as she then felt his raspy tongue attack her moistening slit. "Mmmmmm..." she then moaned as she bit her lip. At the same time, she felt Lumi's smaller frame clamber up onto the bed next to her. Then she felt Lumi cover her left nipple with her mouth while reaching over to squeeze and pinch her right nipple. "Ooohhh... Ahhhh..." she breathed as Lumi sucked and played with her breasts while Stos' tongue probed up into her pussy.

"Mmmmm," Lumi purred with pleasure. "Such lovely nipples and soft breasts..." she said while taking Bridget's average, teardrop breasts into her small hands to play with. "I could use these as pillows." Then Lumi started playing with both of Bridget's nipples at the same time, making Bridget bite her lip again as she tensed again and moaned. Stos was easily making her wet between sliding his tongue in and out of her while at the same time stimulating her clit with his fingers.

"Wait until you get a taste of her down here, babe," Stos said while lifting up off of her.

Bridget felt him shift on the bed again. Then she felt his knees press up against her thighs and felt the head of his cock nuzzle against her pussy. This is it... she thought even as she tensed even more in a subconscious effort to shy away from him. She quickly found that Stos and Lumi tied her down well as she wasn't able to move even an inch. Stos shuffled forward and dragged his cock up and down her slit, making her shiver and moan again. Then she felt him push inside of her. "OOOOHHHHH!" Bridget moaned loudly, now gripping the ropes that led from her wrists to the bedposts while at the same time pointing her feet as she was slowly penetrated by the goblin lumberjack. "OOohhhhhhh..." she then groaned deeply as she felt him fill her up. He was quite the impressive size for a goblin. While he certainly wasn't the longest cock she'd ever had, about the average length for a human which is impressive for a goblin, he certainly was thick in his girth. She felt her pussy spread open wide as he settled onto her and pushed his cock all the way into her as far as it would go.

"Damn she's tight..." Stos grunted as he took a moment to allow Bridget's pussy to accommodate him before beginning to thrust into her with earnest. "Not as tight as you, babe, but tight for someone of her species and size."

"Aw, you're sweet," Lumi gushed as she threw a leg up and over Bridget's body to straddle her body. She then buried her face into Bridget's cleavage while going back to pinching and teasing her nipples. A moment later, Bridget felt Lumi's tongue dragging up and down her torso between her breasts. There was a smack and Bridget heard Lumi squeal. Stos must've spanked her and Bridget couldn't help but wonder if they'd wind up doing that to her within the six months that she'd be here. Part of her mind perversely went there and found herself wanting to do that.

Bridget felt Stos lean into her, sandwiching Lumi's body between them. She heard some sucking, followed by Lumi moaning, and figured that Stos was sucking on Lumi's neck. "Ooohhh... that feels good, babe," Lumi moaned.

"Not every day I get two beautiful women in my bed like this," Stos said, his cock now plowing in and out of Bridget. Bridget was certainly feeling more relaxed now as the wine was starting to take effect and the pleasure radiating from her loins was certainly enjoyable. "Damn... I'm gonna cum..." he hissed.

"Do it, babe," Lumi goaded him on. "Blow a baby up into her like you did with me!"

Their dirty talk about impregnating her, combined with the fucking from Stos and her breasts being played with by Lumi, actually made Bridget climax right before Stos did. She cried out as the orgasm washed over her. Her pussy clamped down onto the goblin's cock right as he shot his seed up into her body, merging with her orgasm and making it even more intense. Stars seemed to explode behind her closed eyelids as her body shuddered from the exquisite pleasure. Her whole body hummed with pleasure as her pussy clamped and released Stos' cock while it spurt his cum up into her. Bridget let out a long, low moan of contentment as she then felt totally relaxed for the first time since stepping foot in the goblin's tunnel to come here.

Now... now Bridget felt like she could do this even as Lumi turned in place to suck Stos back to hardness so that he could fuck her again to impregnate her as he'd obviously already done with Lumi.

***

CHAPTER 9:

Nox was going on a long trip with twenty specially selected goblins with a variety of skill sets; rogues, casters, fighters, and some fellow rangers. After making some preparations to allow Hiley to move more freely around the village so that she could get things like firewood and food since they were going to be gone a while, he set out with his little warband. They traveled southwest, following the mountain range down until they hit ocean at the northern shore of the peninsula. They then followed the shoreline from there to a small orc outpost and fishing village that they knew some of their people were at. It took them nearly a week to get here and night had fallen. They camped in the small forest nearby and then split into teams to scout the town out.

Taking Kros, a rogue, and Curge, a sorcerer, with him, Nox headed down to the docks. They hid underneath the main boardwalk that went off in spurs out to where the boats were tied down at. The gears in Nox's mind started working. "We can take a ship if we have to..." he whispered to his companions. "We can sail up the northern coast, ditch it, and follow the rolling hills and farmlands along the mountains, get back to Riverrun, and take the tunnel back to home." Nox got nods of affirmation back.

As they made contingency plans to steal a boat if need be with their liberated brethren, a commotion on the dock above them made them look up. A burly orc warrior was dragging a human woman out towards the edge next to the water by her dirty blonde hair. She was naked save for her slave collar, shackles, and chains. "No! Please, Master, No!" she was begging him in orcish as she held onto his wrist to keep her hair from being ripped from her head. "Please! I'll work harder! I'll sleep with more of you! I swear! Please! Don't kill me!"

"Pah!" the orc snarled as he bent her over the nearest barrel that he could find, grabbing some rope to start lashing her down to it. "The only thing that you're good for is a last fuck and bait for the sharks," he told the hysterical, crying woman as he tied her down tight. "Heh... that's provided you don't drown once I toss you in."

Nox had heard enough. He pointed to Kros and jerked his thumb upwards. Kros nodded, took out two of his long knives, and scurried up the small rock incline next to him to squeeze up between the boards and the nearby building. Nox then pointed to Curge, made a W with his finger and then made a catching motion before pointing up. He then made a funny, scary face while mockingly putting his hands next to his head in their little way that they mock the orcs before clapping his hands together. Curge got the idea and rolled up the sleeves of his robe in case he needed to cast a spell or two. Then Nox pulled his own knife to put into his teeth before climbing up the closest pylon. He came up right in front of the woman bent over the barrel, who was now loudly sobbing as her orc master was now pounding her from behind.

Neither of them noticed Nox as the orc was intent on fucking and bloodlust and the human was just trying to stay alive. Nox posed on the top of the pylon, taking his knife into his hand and pointing it towards the orc. "Hey! Orc! Hands off my woman!"

The orc stopped and slowly looked up to glare at Nox. "I thought that we'd killed all of you cretins... the men, anyway," he growled. "I don't know if I should salute you for bravery or laugh at you for being stupid." He pulled his cock out of the slave woman, stuffed it in his pants, and drew his axe from his belt. "Do you really think that you can stand against me?"

"No," Nox shook his head as he grinned. "I just wanted to make sure that he got behind you"

The orc warrior cocked his head in confusion and started to turn right when Kros lept from the shadows to plunge his knives into the orc's back. The orc started to scream in pain but Nox then leapt forward, vaulting off the back of the woman in the process, to use his knife to slash the orc's neck to prevent him from doing so. At the same time, he kicked backwards, catching the woman on her bottom, to tip her over the edge. She let out a horrified scream as she pitched over towards the water. Then Nox and Kros dropped to the ground, slashed out the orc's tendons in the back of his legs, and then pushed him over in the wake of the woman. He landed in the water with a loud splash. With him taken care of, Nox and Kros sheathed their knives and scurried back under the dock before anyone could come out.

As more orc guards came out to see what happened to their friend, who was now sinking to the bottom of the harbor due to his clothes, weapons, and armor, Nox heard them commenting that the first orc must've gone back to the barracks after killing his slave. The slave in question, had been caught with a levitate spell by Curge, and then gagged with a silence spell to prevent her from giving them away. Curge was in the process of taking the ropes and chains off of the woman when Nox and Kros silently came up. Nox could tell that the woman was still hysterical so he had Curge knock her out with a sleep spell. "Let's get this one back to camp and talk with the others," he said.

"I can cover us with an invisibility spell," Curge said, "You two carry her and I'll keep the spell going. Just don't make any noise. Let's get outta here, boss."

*

The thing that shocked Cindy the most was waking up. The next thing that shocked her was that she was warm, wrapped in blankets, and next to a cozy fire. She woke up in a panic, sitting up fast and looking around. She started to hyperventilate, it was hard to breathe, and she looked around rapidly wondering where she was at and where her master was at. Was he still going to kill her? Was he just playing with her? She didn't know what was going on.

"Grab her!" a slightly high pitched voice said in her native common. Then she was tackled by a couple of goblins who sat on her chest to keep her laying down. Cindy thrashed and tried to call out in alarm but that's when she noticed that she was gagged, preventing her from making a sound. She tried to push at the goblins and then claw at her gag but then two more grabbed her arms and another two grabbed her legs to keep her down. Then there was one at her head, making frantic calming motions while trying to shush her. "Quiet! QUIET!" he then commanded her. Cindy, having being conditioned and trained by the orcs, stilled, went quiet and looked up at him. "Easy..." the goblin said in a surprisingly calm voice. "The orc isn't going to hurt you anymore. He's dead."

1...456789