The Decoy Princesses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," one of them shook his head. "We can collar them now, if you wish."

"No, I want them to have their wits about them for now to prove a point to my new gnome here," Nox said, shaking his own head as he turned back towards the captives. He took out the gags of the elf and half-orc, they'd probably give him the truth.

"I told you that he had the gnome up here," the half-orc spat immediately, talking to her friends. Then she glared at Nox. "Release me so I may kill you!"

"Hi, I'm Nox," Nox said, nonplussed by the threat but happy that she was already proving her point. "What's your names?"

"I'm Vaeri," the elf said, also glaring at him. "That's Saygra," she nodded to the half-orc next to her. "The one on the end," she jerked her chin up to indicate the half-elf on the other side of Saygra, "is Liliessa. Why have you captured us? We demand to be released!"

"Why'd you come up here?" Nox asked them.

"To kill you, of course," Saygra said angrily. "We were hired by the village to take care of a goblin who was harassing them... taken alive would've been fine but they preferred dead," she added, baring her small tusks in a feral smile.

"But there's more than just one of you here," Vaeri noted, looking around. "Nor is this just a normal cave... you've tunneled this out."

"I came here to open up trade between my village and the human village below," Nox said. "We have lumber, they have food and goods. We can help each other but instead they decided to send you up here." He shook his head, disgusted, as he turned back to Hiley. Nox gestured back over his shoulder towards the trio. "There ya go, toots, straight from their mouths. They weren't coming up here to talk."

Saygra let out a barking laugh. "Talk? With goblins? That's rich!"

Nox let a sly smile grace his lips as Saygra just reinforced his point. "Honor your bargain," he told her. Hiley whimpered and lowered her head in defeat.

"What bargain?" Vaeri asked, confused.

"Oh she thought that you all were coming here to talk and negotiate," Nox said over his shoulder even as Hiley dropped to her knees and crawled over to him. She lowered her lips to his boots to kiss them. "You proved me right in that you were coming here to kill me. Didn't count on me having friends, did ya?"

"What are you going to do with us, goblin?" Saygra demanded.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet, elf," Nox said after he patted Hiley on the head and motioned for her to continue following him around. He walked over to her, reached out with both hands, and tugged on her firm, athletically toned tits, making her cry out in a mixture of shock and dismay. "I have a lot of horny friends who need release and who better to provide that release than the very people who hunted and killed some of their friends and relatives?"

"WHAT?" Saygra gasped angrily as she started to struggle against her bonds. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!"

"I have every right as YOU came here to attack ME!" Nox shouted right back at her. "You people in human society are all the same: you think that it's okay to kill, capture, or enslave people like us just because you think that we're small and stupid! It sucks being on the other end of that, doesn't it, orc?" he asked as he stuffed the gag back into her mouth. Then he turned from her to walk back to his tent. He waved his hand towards the trio. "Now you may collar them and fuck them," he told the warlocks.

***

CHAPTER 6:

Saygra glowered at the goblin leader as he led his new gnome whore off. She didn't fault the gnome, really. She had made a bargain, obviously, and was keeping her word from what Saygra could tell. Saygra could respect that. What pissed her off was the fact that this goblin had no honor... he'd put out a well laid out trap for them and they'd walked blindly into it. It was obvious to her that he'd goaded the village on his own, made them think that it was just him up here, and then laid in wait for them.

She then stopped thinking about it as the warlock goblins approached her, Liliessa, and Vaeri with glowing metal collars for them. Liliessa just seemed to accept her fate as her collar was put around her neck. Saygra noted that the half-elf seemed to reel from a moment of euphoria as her eyes got an even more distant look than she usually had. Vaeri was still shouting epitaphs and protests towards the goblins up until her collar clicked onto her neck. Then she let out a long, languorous sigh before bowing her head and going silent. Saygra glared at the one in front of her and tried to headbutt the little cretin. He stepped back and then she tried whipping him with her long, black braided hair. He said something to his compatriots in their language and two of them. They pulled out wands from under their maroon robes and pointed them at her. Uh-oh... she thought as her eyes darted between the two of them.

The first thing she felt was her knees being drawn apart by the magic vines that held her here in this cave. Then she felt her body being forced forward, making her bend at the waist, by the vines wrapped around her shoulders. Two vines appeared in the ground to shoot up and wrap around her upper arms and shoulders to keep her in that position. Saygra jerked and struggled with all of her might against the vile things but they wouldn't give. If nothing else, it seemed to amuse the goblins. They then waved their little wands again and then suddenly her eyes bugged out and she screamed in alarm and outrage as two more vines came up from the ground, shooting straight up into her now open and spread pussy and ass. She felt the things burrow all the way up into her, filling up her most intimate spots, and she even felt little spade-like pedals spread open and latch onto her inner thighs and her mound, covering her slit. Saygra arched her back and screamed behind her gag as the vines started vibrating and pumping in and out of her ass in an alternating fashion, fucking her hard and deep.

Then Saygra felt two more vines latch themselves over the tips of her now dangling breasts. The ends of these vines opened up into four petals to cover her nipples and to grip her tits. Then they started drawing downward and she felt her nipples being teased as if they were being sucked on hard. She let out a low groan as the pleasure being forced upon her was too great to be ignored. It was like she was being gang-banged in a seedy bar like a common wench. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to will the sensations away. Around her, she could hear the goblins laughing at her plight. Saygra grit her teeth, clamping down on the gag. She then felt a couple of the goblins move around her to smack her bare, pale green ass while the vines fucked her and her two compatriots just looked at her helplessly on either side of her.

Her body was jerking back and forth under the force of the vines pounding into her. Her breasts were being pulled every time she was driven forward, adding to the overwhelming pleasure that the goblins were inflicting on her with their magic. Saygra felt the presence of a goblin standing above her head and she looked up in time to see the goblin who had her collar bring it down around her neck. She hear the thing click as it was placed around her neck. A feeling of peace, tranquility, and ecstasy swept over her as whatever mind control magic they'd imbued into this thing took over. The fight went out of her at once and she felt her body relax. Then her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a long, low groan as the orgasm then swept over her body more powerful than she'd ever thought was possible while the vines started spurting nectar up into her as if it were a man's cum.

*

Vaeri felt her pussy go wet at watching her half-orc companion get both of her holes fucked by the vines while her breasts were sucked on by the petals attached to them. She noted that after Saygra climaxed that she went limp in the magical bonds even as the vines continued to violate her. The goblins seemed to be punishing Saygra for her defiance by letting the vines do their thing. Vaeri then saw that even while she was unconscious, Saygra's belly was starting to plump out as if she'd been impregnated. At the same time, Saygra's breasts seemed to swell to a slightly larger size... about to the size of a couple of average sized watermelons. Saygra's body was still shuddering from the forced orgasm.

One of the goblin warlocks stepped up in front of her as he shucked his robe off and started taking off his clothes that were underneath. "You're not going to give us any problems, are you, elf?" he asked. Vaeri's eyes darted over to Saygra and then back at him. In a instant she took stock of her situation and found it was bad... really bad. She was magically bound, naked, and even with all of her clothes, armor, and equipment on, she was still taken captive with half of her party wiped out. Then, to top it all off, she had a magical slave's collar on that was inhibiting her will to resist them. She was in no position to do anything. Looking up at him, Vaeri shook her head no that she wasn't going to give them any problems. "Good choice," he said with a smug smile as he kicked off his boots and took his trousers off to stand naked in front of her. "I guess that it is true that elves are smart," he told her. "Now bend over."

She did as she was told with a resigned sigh. As her torso went horizontal, another couple of vines came out of the ground. Vaeri gasped when she saw them but relaxed when they didn't cup her breasts as they'd done with Saygra, but instead merged with the ones around her shoulders that kept her arms bound behind her. They supported her body weight so she didn't have to strain to keep in this position. Her pert, toned breasts now hung underneath of her with her nipples already hardening in anticipation. The goblin warlock stepped up to her, his surprisingly large cock (for one of his species) already in his hand coming towards her lips. It didn't take a genius to tell what he wanted. She opened her mouth for him out of fear of what they might do to her if she gave the slightest bit of resistance or hesitation on her part. His dark green cock slid in past her pale pink lips as he grabbed a fistful of her long brown hair to keep it out of the way... probably more for his convenience than for hers. Vaeri immediately started sucking on him, feeling his balls smack against her chin as he pumped his hips back and forth to fuck her mouth at the same time. "Awwww... yeeeeeeah..." he sighed with pleasure. "That's it... that's the way I like it."

While she was sucking one goblin off, another one of the goblin warlocks moved behind her after getting naked. Vaeri tensed and shuddered when she felt his cock graze against her already wet and glistening pussy, making her moan. Then he grabbed her hips and jabbed it into her. Vaeri let out a squeal around the first warlock's cock as she was suddenly penetrated. Then she moaned again as her pussy molded around around the cock of the goblin behind her. She felt his smaller thighs hit he back of hers, his pelvis ramming into her bottom, and his balls slapping up underneath of her slit as he fucked her. She felt his hands dig into her hips as he pounded into her without any care to her pleasure or not... not that it mattered as whatever curse they put into the collar they slapped on her made her body very responsive to sex. Soon she was whining and whimpering for release as she was spit-roasted by the goblins. The goblin she was sucking off blew his load first, grabbing her head and shoving his cock as far into her mouth as it would go. She felt his cum splash the back of her throat and trickle down, making her swallow every drop of him as he wouldn't pull back or let go of her as he came. He threw his head back and sighed with relief as his balls twitched and spasmed against her chin. Behind her, the other goblin let loose his torrent of cum up into her pussy a few thrusts later and he kept his cock buried into her long after he was spent. Vaeri's body shuddered slightly from the pleasure that was brought on from the act but she hadn't been pushed over the edge just yet.

When the two warlocks pulled out of her, Vaeri was actually slightly dismayed that she hadn't been able to climax just yet. It didn't matter as now a couple of the miner goblins who'd relieved her of her clothes, armor, and gear were now back with their pricks hard as the rock that they mined. The two of them wasted no time in taking the place of the warlocks, fucking her hard, and fast, and as deep as they could go. This time, however, she didn't have any problems achieving her orgasm. It made her feel both beautiful to be wanted by even the vilest of creatures but also repulsed and dirty at the same time as goblins had forced her to cum along with them.

*

At the small elevated part of the cave just above where the three adventurer women were being held and fucked at, Nox was at a rock outcropping looking down at the spectacle. The half-orc had regained consciousness while one of the miners was fucking her from behind. There were the usual protests from her but she then shut up as her body was forced to orgasm yet again between the miner fucking her and the tentacle vines still suckling on her tits. The half-elf priestess had since accepted her face and was meekly taking her goblin gangbang in silence. The elf ranger, however, still had a bit of defiance in her eyes even if she was silently enduring her fuckings.

On her knees in front of Nox, Hiley's head bobbed back and forth as she sucked him off. His hand rested on her head in a dominant, yet a bit affectionate manner. He didn't think that she'd actually uphold her end of the bet, but here she was after submissively kissing his boots before coming up here with him willingly to give him a blow job. Nox pulled out of her mouth, cupped her chin, and raised her up to her feet. Then he turned her in place, placed her hands on the rock in front of her so that she could watch the others being fucked below them, and then shoved his cock up into her waiting pussy, making her squeak in the process. His hands snaked around her body to grope her pretty little breasts. "Look at them as I fuck you, slave," he whispered into her ear as he started to thrust his large cock (for a goblin and a gnome anyway) into her. She whimpered but did as she was told, shuddering as his manhood slid up inside of her body. Nox slid a hand up her front to hold her neck over her collar. "Look at them and just remind yourself that you have it better than they do. When we go back to Underbrush, you'll just have to serve me and bear me children while they have to fuck the whole village. I imagine they'll be pumping out kids for us right and left."

"Please... Master..." Hiley whimpered, tears now streaming down her burning hot cheeks. "I... I don't want children..."

"You mean you don't want children with me?" Nox asked rhetorically, jamming his cock into her once really hard to make her cry out in pain and discomfort as he rammed her cervix. "Shoulda thought about that before you attacked me for no reason."

"You..." Hiley breathed as a wave of pleasure washed over her. "Attacked... Me..." she managed to get the protest out. "You raised your... Hand."

"I was just saying hi," Nox growled, now releasing her throat and her breast. "Don't you people say hi to others?" He grabbed her by her hair to make her arch her back. Then he really rammed his cock into her from behind. "All... I... wanted... to... do... was... to... TRADE!" he said in short breaths as he punctuated each word with a hard, deep thrust into her pussy, making her cry out each time. He let out a loud, guttural groan as he then came hard up inside of her. Hiley, with her fingertips now on the rocks as she was pulled backwards, could just stand there and cry out as she was forced to orgasm right along with him. Her body shook in his grasp, and he could feel her pussy quiver around his cock, as his seed pumped up into her waiting womb. Once he was done, he pulled out and let her collapse to the ground. "Get yourself cleaned up and then get dinner for us going. I got arrangements to make."

"Yes, Master," Hiley whimpered as he left.

***

CHAPTER 7:

A couple of days later, after he'd sent the women through their new tunnel and now that he had reinforcements at what was quickly becoming an outpost for the goblins, Nox was back down in the human farming village. This time, however, he had friends with him to back him up. They met with the three elders who ran the place who were now looking very uncomfortable as Nox glared at them. "We... ahem... would be most honored to trade with you now, of course..." the human leader said nervously. "What was it you'd proposed? Lumber for food and goods?"

"I'm sorry," Nox said harshly, not even bothering with his 'bumbling gobbo' voice anymore as he sat before them with crossed arms. "That offer is no longer on the table. We live in a different world than the one we lived in last week. You will now give us the food and supplies that we need in exchange for us not coming in and setting everything on fire. If you want the lumber that I know that you need, you will have to provide us with another commodity."

"That's extortion!" the dwarven elder thundered, slamming his massive fist down onto the table between them.

"Well you should've talked with me instead of sending assassins after me then, huh?" Nox asked, nonplussed. "Sucks to be you."

"What did happen to the party that we'd sent up there?" the elven elder asked.

"They don't matter anymore," Nox replied cryptically.

"And the gnome girl that went missing shortly before your arrival?" the elf pushed.

"She don't matter anymore, either."

The dwarf was now growling. "We donna have to stand for this!" he shouted. "We donna have to kotow to some goblin!" he said, pointing at Nox.

"Yeah, well, you don't matter too," Nox said as he gestured over his shoulder. At that command, all of his goblin brethren attacked the three elders while Nox calmly stood up and walked out of the elder's chambers to where the young, human clerk of the elders sat at his desk with wide eyed fright at the sounds of the carnage that was happening inside. "Good news, kid," Nox said to him, "you've just been promoted. You will arrange our shipments of food and supplies up to our outpost. If your town wants our lumber to use for yourselves, then you will send us a tribute of women to stay with us for six months at a time. We will, of course, be building an outpost of our own down here to make sure you do things right." He gestured back to the elder's chambers, that had now gone quiet. "My associates will be staying down here to make sure that the arrangements are made. Got it?"

"Y-yes, sir!" the frightened young clerk stammered as he hurried out of the town hall.

"Good," Nox nodded as he strode out. His work here was done. It was time for him to go home.

*

"This place..." Saygra said with suspicion, "is unnatural. Something is not right here," she noted.

Hiley looked up from her place in the back of the coffle of the for women that Nox had captured to see what the half-orc fighter meant as they emerged with their new goblin overlords from the mountain tunnel into a lush, green, forest village. It got the attention of the two elves ahead of her in the line who'd raised their heads to look around as well. They'd been walking for a day through the new road that the goblins had tunneled out, each of them attached to the other by a leash from collar to collar. Their arms were bound behind them and they walked with their heads hanging low while the goblin warlocks led them back to their village. Hiley looked around and caught on to what Saygra was saying. Something was off about this goblin village and it wasn't because it was filled with goblins.

123456...9