The Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the women lounging on the other side of the pooled yelled, "Just get out and grab it. We won't watch, promise!" One of her friends let out a loud whistling sound. I pressed my palm more firmly over my ass cheeks, wondering what view they had of my ordeal.

I could see Wylie grinning like the cat that got the cream. I was over this; I was going to get that towel. I uncovered my backside, quickly planting my other arm on the concrete in front of me. I pushed myself up using my one forearm to grab to towel with my other hand. I managed to get it in my grasp. Wylie gave the towel a forceful yank, leveraging his body weight. I knew my supporting arm had shifted before I felt my torso make impact with the concrete. My arms were splayed out in front of me.

I could feel the lip of the pool digging into my waistline. I watched as Wylie hopped forward, placing one of his feet firmly between my shoulder blades. I couldn't believe that the asshole was basically standing on my back. I could see that Kacey was grinning; it was fucking humiliating to have her watch me being owned by someone like Wylie.

"Hey, girls! Do you like the view?" Wylie shouted to the other side of the pool.

I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I realized that my ass was fully exposed above the surface of the water. I scrambled to reach back, trying to cover myself with my hands.

"Hot ass!" one of them shouted. "Now don't get shy on us! You don't have anything to be ashamed of with what you've got!"

I watched as Wylie motioned for Diego; he walked over, and Wylie whispered in his ear. I started trying to roll my shoulder to dislodge myself from my precarious position. I could hear Diego chuckle at whatever Wylie had said to him.

I could see Diego move over to the edge of the pool. I started to panic, thinking that he was going to work with Wylie to pull me out. I would have to fight with them to try to cover myself as quickly as I could. I was certain they wanted to maximize my embarrassment.

Diego pulled at my arms; I tried to keep them covering myself but it was impossible. He slid them up to my lower back, crossing my wrists over one another. He used his left hand to pin them to my back. My ass was now fully exposed to the crowd again. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see it sticking over the edge of the pool like a juicy peach.

"Come on, dude," I said to Diego, but he ignored me.

"Happy, girls?" he asked, eliciting cheers.

I could feel my heart thumping in my chest as it pressed into the concrete. My head was starting to feel foggy; the humiliation and the heat were taking a toll on me. I tried to quickly yank my hands; they started to slip from Diego's grip, but he managed to secure them, pressing on my wrists with greater force.

"He's being a bad boy, girls! What should I do? Want me to let him go?" Diego called out to them.

I prayed that they would tell him to free me so I could grab a towel and slink back up to the room. I looked up to see Wylie still towering on top of me. I could see the guy who was cleaning the pool; he was standing near the corner I had been at a few moments ago. I wondered why, as an employee, he wasn't intervening. He shook his head when I made eye contact with him. He set down his equipment and left. He e must have seen too many drunk college students to even care at this point.

"Spank him! That's what you do to naughty boys!" one of the women yelled back, as her friends cackled.

I could hear all of my friends burst out laughing. I looked over to see Kacey; she averted her gaze. She was laughing as she looked at Wylie. I was starting to figure out that any chance I had with her was gone; she was now seeing me as the pathetic weakling of my group. I knew there was no way I could rebound.

"Fuck!" I heard myself howl, as Diego's firm palm slapped down against my ass.

He laughed; he must have been expecting me to hide my reaction. The force from his hand vibrated through the dense muscle in my ass. I clenched, in response. He slapped it again, creating a large "thwack" sound. The college girls across the pool were all egging him on.

Diego started to increase the pace for the next few slaps; my asshole puckered. I could feel my cock being pushed against the wall of the pool with each forceful spank. The tile was warm and slippery against my dick. It felt really nice. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was bad enough getting spanked in front of these people; I wasn't going to let them see me get hard. I begged the blood to not flow into my cock.

I felt Wylie remove his foot from my back. I used the opportunity to pull my upper-half from the concrete, causing my shoulder to crash into Diego's body. He lost his footing, falling into the pool just before he was about to land another smack on my muscular behind. I slid down the edge of the pool, submerging myself in the water.

I held my breath; I wanted to delay having to come back to the surface. I saw a large, red handprint across my ass. I was happy to find that I had not gotten hard, although I had firmed up a little. Thankfully, I didn't think it was even possible for anyone to notice while trying to look through the water. I covered my crotch with both hands; it felt less important to cover my ass since everyone had just watched me get spanked. It was so fucking humiliating.

As my lungs started to scream for air, I surfaced in the middle of the deep-end of the pool. I looked over to see Diego next to the edge. He was talking to my friends, who were now all crouched near the lip of the pool. I could tell that they were up to no good.

"Kacey, toss me a towel? Please?" I asked.

I decided that this might be my best shot, since she wasn't involved in whatever was going on with the guys. She looked at me with a mix of pity and pleasure, shaking her head from side to side.

"I'm not getting involved," she said, "but I'm enjoying the show."

I watched as Wylie and Ennis stripped off their shirts. Ennis jumped in the pool first, closely followed by Wylie and Noah. They emerged from the water, wiping it away from their eyes. I wondered what they were going to do. I was guessing that they were going to try to pull me to the stairs in the shallow-end and force me out of the pool naked. I could feel my breathing speed up again.

Each of the four guys started to swim; they moved around me, creating the corners of a square with me in the center. The drunk college girls from earlier were goading them on. They were closing the gap so there was not any space for me to try to swim past them. I decided that my best option was to face one of them head-on.

I pushed myself towards Ennis since he was the smallest. I tried to use my shoulder to push him out of my way; I could feel him grab onto my elbow. The other three guys were soon joining us as I tried to free myself. Diego grabbed my other elbow. Ennis and Diego pried my hands from in front of me. I looked down; I could kind of see my dick, but the golden reflection of the sun on the water's surface made it difficult. I was a little less mortified knowing that I had some protection from being totally exposed.

Diego and Ennis were at my sides, each wrenching one of my arms. Wylie and Noah were behind the three of us. We were all facing the college girls who had just watched Diego spank me. They were craning their heads, trying to peer into the water. I could see that most of them were squinting.

"We figured you deserved to see the front since you already saw the back," Diego called out to them.

I could hear Wylie chuckling behind me. I jammed my shoulder into Diego. He hardened his grasps around my bicep; his wet fingers dug into my muscle.

"We can't see shit," one of the girls replied. "The sun is too bright. Can't you get him out of the water for us, boys?"

I felt Ennis and Diego start to pull me towards the shallow-end of the pool. I was twisting my torso and trying to kick at them below the water. I knew that I was losing ground. I couldn't compete with the four of them. I felt the ground under my feet as we reached the six-foot depth marker. I tried to dig my heels into the concrete to keep them from dragging me.

I started to panic. The feeling under my feet made it click that I was soon going to be paraded up the stairs, out of the pool, naked. I felt adrenaline and another wave of nausea rush through my body. I looked down to see that more of my body was coming into view; first my pecs, then the top of my abs.

I hooked my left leg between Diego, wrapping it around his knee. We stopped as he tried not to trip. Wylie and Noah re-positioned themselves in front of us. I was pleased to know that the forward momentum had stopped. Wylie looked over at the college girls whooping at me before laughing himself. I wanted to push him, but I couldn't with my arms being restrained. I unwrapped my leg from around Diego and swiped it under his ankle. He tumbled back into the water.

Diego and Ennis were still firmly gripping my biceps when Wylie emerged from the water. He nodded, as if he was impressed that I was still fighting back against the inevitable. I looked over at Kacey; she was perched on the edge of her chair watching the chaos.

"Noah, grab his left leg," Wylie said. "I'll grab the right one. We are going to hoist him up and give the girls what they want."

I felt my heart skip a beat as Noah and Wylie dove beneath the water. I tried to kick at them, but it didn't have much range of motion with my other two friends holding my arms. I felt hands grabbing at my ankles, causing them to slide out from under me. Wylie and Noah surfaced, each holding a foot under their arms. I could see my feet and lower legs above the water in front of me; luckily, my crotch was still under about a foot of water.

The girls were cheering. I felt like I was some spectacle on display; it was too much. I could feel myself shaking, knowing what was about to come. Wylie and Diego were laughing; Noah and Ennis appeared more glassy-eyed, just drunkenly following commands, but they seemed to think it was funny to some extent as well.

Wylie held my ankle while sliding his other hand under the back of my thigh. Ennis followed his lead on the other side of my body. I could feel my legs separating from one another a bit. Diego and Noah pulled out my arms, each placing their other hands under my back. I reclined back into the water slightly as they manipulated my body.

"Please, guys, please," I begged. "You really don't need to do this. Please."

"Lift him now," Wylie commanded.

I felt their hands pressing into my thighs, arms, and back. I desperately tried to pull and kick, but they had restrained me too well with their hands. I felt the pressure intensify as they started to push me towards the sky. I watched helplessly as my crotch moved closer to the surface of the water. Then, finally, my dick broke through the surface. I heard cheers from the college women; Kacey was clapping as well. I must have looked like a starfish, with my arms and legs pulled away from me. My dick hung down between my legs on top of my pendulous nutsack.

The water separated from my body as they hoisted me upwards. I guessed that they were holding me about one foot above the surface. I could feel water dripping from my balls and cock, back into the pool. I continued to writhe, trying to free myself. I tightened my abs and tried to use the strength of my core to pull away. I felt the sun beating down on my body; it highlighted the transition between the pale white skin - which should have been under my swim trunks - to the sun-kissed hue of my torso and extremities.

"Come take a look, girls," Diego called out.

I couldn't believe he was inviting them closer; wasn't it enough for them that they had exposed me? A few of the girls walked over to the edge of the pool closest to where I was been held.

"That's fucking fabulous!"

"I thought it would be bigger. He has a nice ass though."

"I would lick that body clean!"

They were cackling, as they looked over my body like they were taking an anatomy class. I closed my eyes, hoping that I could disappear. I felt my body being jostled up and down mildly; I realized my friends were laughing at the girls' commentary.

"It's too sunny out for his pale skin," one of the girls said. "He's going to burn."

I opened my eyes again. She walked back over to her chair. I watched as she rummaged through her bag, removing a large, white, plastic bottle. She was a petite brunette with a small chest and a flat stomach, wearing a pink bikini. She had luscious, honey-colored skin, and she walked with a wiggle as she returned. Even as panicked and humiliated as I was, I couldn't help but think about how hot she was. Then I thought about how she was another girl I might have hooked up with if this hadn't happened.

"Here, I got you some sunscreen," she said with a wink. She held it out over the water, like she wanted one of my friends to take the bottle from her hand.

"How about you help us out?" Wylie requested. "Just squirt some on him."

She paused for a second, looking back at her friends. They were all egging her on. I glanced over to Kacey; she was obviously laughing, now, in between sips of her drink. The brunette popped the top from the bottle, aiming it out over the pool. She gave it a firm squeeze.

A blast of warm, white liquid shot across my pecs; it smelled like coconut. She gave another pump. A diagonal white line formed across my legs. I could hear her giggling. She squeezed one more time; a thick smattering shot across my small patch of blonde public hair and my cock. I could hear a loud cheer; people were clearly excited that she'd hit the bullseye - well, the front one, anyway.

Two of her friends walked back over. I could feel myself breathing more rapidly; the gloopy smear of sunscreen on my chest was vibrating in time with my heartbeat. The three of them had loosely huddled up and whispering to one another.

"Come on, boys. You got to rub it in or else it won't work," the petite brunette said in a sultry tone.

"Yeah, come on," added her friend. "I want to watch. It would be so fucking hot."

That friend bent forward a little bit. I could more easily see her large breasts cradled in her bikini top. She was arching her back to make her large ass pop out behind her. She reached her hand towards her chest, running it across her smooth skin. She was so sexy; I could feel tingling across my body as she wiggled her ass.

"Ennis, slide your hand closer to the middle of Jake's back," Diego said as he stared at the busty woman.

Ennis did as he was told. I could feel Diego remove his hand from my back while still holding my arm. The weight of my upper half now rested solely on Ennis. Diego raised his hand over my pecs, keeping it a few inches away from my skin.

"Is this what you want to see, baby?" he asked.

The brunette girl nodded her headed. "Yeah, rub it in real good," she commanded.

I felt Diego's hand as it slowly made contact with my pecs, pressing the sunscreen into my skin. He started rubbing it in a circular motion. The busty girl was encouraging him, telling him that what he was doing was hot. Diego's palm was warm and soft. His fingers tickled as they glided across my torso. I could feel my nipples getting hard. I could see that Diego had noticed as well. He reached down, giving the nipple closest to him a twist.

"Fuck!" I called out.

I realized that it was the first thing I had said in a while. I now knew I was the type of person to freeze when neither fight nor flight were options. The girls reacted to my outburst with excitement, and Diego was happy that they were happy. I could see Kacey stand up from her chair; she walked around the pool, joining the other girls.

Diego slid his hand down over my abs; They tensed in response to his touch. The sunscreen felt so silky and warm. He made an effort to drag his middle finger across the defined lines in my six pack. I breathed a little deeper.

Diego and I were both watching the girls. Kacey was leaning forward as well. I could see her large tits; they were desperate to spill out of her top. The other busty girl was rubbing her hand across her stomach, mimicking what Diego was doing to me. The warm caresses on my abs felt so good, and I found myself I staring at the young women's toned bodies. That was a mistake. I should have known what would happen next.

I tried to will myself to stop it, like I had done earlier, but I couldn't. I felt my cock pulse. I looked down as it started to pull away from where it had been hanging next to my left thigh. It started to grow; it was firming up as it crawled up my thigh. Luckily, it stopped before it got any harder.

"I think he's getting hard," said the busty girl. "So fucking hot."

She rubbed her stomach with greater force while giving Diego a lascivious look. She slid her hand down over her bikini bottoms, and she started to softly rub herself. Diego's eyes widened; he was probably thinking about touching her there as well. He lifted his hand from my abs, shifting it down my body. It stopped right over my cock, hovering just a few inches above it.

He can't be fucking serious, I thought. I knew that was a line he wouldn't cross.

The busty girl nodded at him.

He lowered his hand. He quickly and firmly dragged his index and middle fingers up the length of my shaft. I could feel the nerve endings in my dick firing at full force. I couldn't believe he had done it! I heard the girls start to shriek. I looked down to see my cock pulling away from my thigh; it was getting harder and fatter. It rose up, sticking straight into the air. The hard eight inches created a shadow that covered part of my abs.

"He's fucking hard!"

"I can't believe it. That's so fucking hot!"

The girls were chattering; I could hear Wylie, Ennis, and Noah laughing. Diego looked like he was shocked that his fingertips had caused such a quick and obvious response. He moved both hands to my bicep.

"Come on," said the busty girl. "I want to see you rub it all the way in."

"You are sexy as hell, but that isn't going to happen," Diego replied. He repositioned himself back to where he'd been before the sunscreen-application session.

"Guys, please let me down," I said meekly. "This has been enough."

I was hoping that Diego might be thrown off a bit, and that he might convince the others to let me down. I watched as my dick throbbed, sticking straight into in the air. There was still some sunscreen streaked on it.

"Can't one of you other guys help him out?" asked Kacey. "What about you, sexy?" She pointed at Wylie.

I couldn't believe that she had spoken up. I had wanted to think that she wasn't a part of this the same way as the others. I pleaded with her with my eyes. I wondered how she could think it was funny to see me hoisted up naked with an erection in front of a crowd of people. I could see Wylie smiling, clearly happy that Kacey was treating him as an alpha to my beta.

"I'm not going to touch his dick," he said, "but I have another idea."

I zoned out for a second as he talked with Noah. I just wanted to turn into foam and dissolve into the water. I could feel Noah taking both of my ankles in one wide grasp. As my legs slid together, he placed his other hand under my ass. This freed up Wylie so that he could leave. I watched as he swam to the corner of the pool. I wondered what the hell he was up to. I just hoped it would be painless and quick. I wanted this to be over so I could start to pretend that it had never happened.

Wylie was swimming back with something weird in his hand; it looked shiny and black. I could hear a soft humming, as he approached. I realized what it was; my heart started racing. I flailed, trying to get lose, but it didn't work.

"Please, guys," I said. "This isn't funny anymore."