The Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, everyone else disagreed. They were laughing, pointing at me, and smiling. Wylie swam up next to my body so he was behind me, facing the onlookers. He held up the black tube; It made it whooshing noise as he removed it from the water. It was the pool cleaning attachment the guy had been using to remove debris from the floor!

"I know you wanted a hand job, but how about a blow job?" he asked the girls.

They started cheering and laughing. I could still feel my cock pulsing; it was like the more I wanted it to go soft, the harder it got. It was rock hard and pointing into the air like an arrow. Wylie moved the opening of the tube to the surface of the water, demonstrating that the suction could lap up the water. I trembled with fear; I could feel my heartbeat in my cock.

He slowly lowered the tube towards my dick, and I wasn't merely frozen; I was terrified by how much worse things might get if I struggled too much. I could feel the suction pulling on my cock head before it even got to it; the tube looked just wide enough to accommodate the girth of my dick. I could feel some of the sun screen gliding up my shaft. Everyone was laughing hysterically.

Wylie continued to move the mouth of the tube closer to my body. It was only an inch away from my dick. He lowered it quickly, just enough to make a connection, but not long enough to create a seal, before removing it again. I could feel my balls pull closer to my body as he teased me. My nutsack tightened. I bit my lip. My cock became harder than I thought possible.

Wylie teased me a few more times with the same rhythmic motion. I could see that Kacey was speechless, but grinning; the other girls were laughing. Wylie took the tube and held it about a few inches away from the side of my shaft; my dick gently swayed back-and-forth as he taunted it with the suction. Scared as I was, I kind of liked the feeling.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"He's loving this, girls!" Wylie said, laughing loudly.

He positioned the tube's mouth over my dick again. He lowered it until this was kissing my skin. Then he kept going until my cock head slid inside. It felt slippery as it entered because of the sunscreen. He held it in place; there was just enough room to not make an airtight seal. I could feel air caressing my dick as it was being pulled by my shaft into the tube.

"Oh god. Fuck me," I moaned.

My senses were being overloaded with pleasure. I closed my eyes. I felt myself arch my hips, pushing an inch deeper into the tube - for just a second, before pulling back.

"He's fucking the tube! He's fucking it!" I heard Wylie exclaim through my haze of pleasure.

I continued to roll my hips slightly up and down, feeling the suction trying to engulf me. I bucked a little deeper; I could feel that I was about four inches into the tube. It was fucking amazing! I was worried about going too deep; I didn't want to tube to make a seal or pull in the skin from my scrotum.

"So fucking good," I moaned softly.

I could hear the laughter, but I was trying to tune it out. I was getting into a rhythm. I became more aware of my friends' hands digging into my thighs, back, and ass as I pushed myself in and out of the tube's mouth. Their hands felt so good - like an aggressive, all-over massage. I felt a wave of heat wash over me. I curled my toes down towards the water. I knew what was about to happen.

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming!" I grunted.

I opened my eyes at that very moment. Wylie pulled to tube off of me; my dick was pointed up towards my abs at an angle. It was throbbing with warmth. I let out a gasp, leaving my mouth open in awe. A thick rope of hot, white cum erupted from my cock; it was the biggest load I had shot in years. I felt the warmth as it shot up my chest before splashing across my chin and onto my lower lip. I quickly closed my mouth, feeling the stickiness smearing to my lips as they closed.

I watched as four more huge ropes of cum shot across my abs and chest. Luckily, none of the others reached my face. My body was trembling as I came. My friends kept adjusting their hands to support me as I shook. One final, smaller shot spewed out of my dick before dripping down my cock head and shaft.

I could hear whooping and applause. I looked over to see the girls cheering; Kacey was clapping. My friends were all laughing; Wylie's seemed more devious than the uproarious quality of the other guys'. I looked down to see that there were thick streaks and small pools of cum all over my abs and pecs. It was hot and sticky - even more so under the hot Las Vegas sun.

As my cock started to deflate to half-mast, and the high of my orgasm waned, it hit me that I had just cum in front of my friends and a group of strangers. I was mortified; I couldn't believe it had happened. I felt my cheeks blush as shame washed over me. I licked my lips, feeling the salty stickiness on them. I realized that not only had I just gotten a blow job from a pool cleaner, but I had also come in my own face. I knew I was never going to live this down.

I could feel my friends moving. Wylie was back under my body. I didn't have it in me to wonder what was happening anymore, or to fight. I could see the girls drifting further away from us as we moved towards the stairs in the shallow end of the pool. I was still hoisted in the air. They lowered me onto the stairs once we got there; the water reached my knees.

I looked down to see the cum starting to drip down my chest. It was making larger, viscous smears as gravity pulled it down. I was in a complete daze. I could feel Diego and Wylie pulling on my arms. I didn't know where Ennis and Noah had gone. Wylie and Diego were still laughing loudly. I felt the hot concrete burning my feet as I let them guide me.

I could see that we were approaching a large green metal fence door that said "Exit." I felt myself come back to the present right as they were dragging me through the door. I was now in a parking lot on the side of the building. I tried to pull free from my friends' grips, but they dug deeper into my biceps.

"You should go up to the room and get some rest," Wylie said. "You deserve it after that performance. Just go to the lobby and ask for a spare key for the room."

I could hear them howling as the gate shut behind them and the lock engaged. Feeling exhausted, I walked over to an empty SUV that was parked a few feet away. I looked at my reflection in the glass on the back of the vehicle. I could see my tall, muscular frame with bulging pecs and massive thighs; but I looked defeated. There was cum smeared across my chest and abs; my dick has hanging down, only partially hard. I saw myself sigh and shrug. I wish I could say that my reflection felt like a different person entirely. It didn't.

I felt a pearl of cum drip from my cock head onto my foot. I figured that I should head to the lobby if I wanted to get the room key. I didn't even bother trying to cover my shame as I started to walk away from my own pitiful reflection.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Humiliating Concert Concert goer gets the ride of his life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Window Display College guy gets exposed in store window display.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Red-Hot Revenge College guy takes revenge on two of his former bullies.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wearing Only a Towel College freshman exposed after leaving his room in a towel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Classroom Erection Hot shot gets knocked down and embarrassed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories