The Deep End of the Pool

Story Info
A mostly deserted campus, four guys trying to find some fun.
5k words
4.06
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A submission for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 - a totally fictional account, but do keep this in mind as you dive into your pool... Hope you enjoy it! A vote, a comment would be appreciated, Thanks for reading! All rights reserved,

*

Jim's phone rang. The face flashed the picture of one of his friends, his guy friends. He sighed and answered. "Hey Tom. What's going on?" It was Thursday and while he considered going out, he was beat from a long week.

"Not much, just thought I'd check in. A couple of us were thinking about heading down to school to drop some shit off and see if you could let us crash. Maybe get in a party? That's if you aren't busy." Tom was a decent enough guy. At least he called instead of just showing up.

"Yeah, that would be cool. Not much on the party scene here in the summer, though. Let me just tell you, summer school in college sucks. Classes are intense, and the jobs are crap. I'm basically a night janitor in the gym. Class for like 6 hours a day and then work for 4-6 at night. But I'm good from Friday to Sunday. I'll make some calls. Bring some beer, okay?"

"No problem. Jake's job is loading beer trucks at the distributor. Occasionally a case falls and breaks. Mostly." Tom chuckled. "But yeah, I hear ya about the classes and work. But we'll be back in just a few weeks. And who knows, we might make this weekend epic. See what you can line up. Later." He hung up.

"Epic. Not too likely." Jim said to no one. He got up to go change for his work shift. It was the last one of the week. He sometimes picked up an odd job or a shift at a local restaurant over the weekend, but this one was open. He hadn't really had plans other than maybe going swimming or catching up on some assignments for the classes he was taking. One was a repeat and one was a general ed course that should have been easy, but had turned into a real pain with lots of 'busy work'. At least it would put him a little ahead for the Fall semester. Changed, he headed off to the field house that held several gyms, fields, locker rooms and one of the campus pools.

-0-

Jim walked in ten minutes before his shift officially began. He liked to get there before Smitty, the day staff left, mainly to be seen and to get any briefing first hand instead of a note. That and he really didn't have much else to do.

"There he is. How you doin', young Jim?" Smitty always seemed to have energy after a full day of work. "I do appreciate you coming in a few minutes early. Saves me from writing out notes." He put a hand on Jim's shoulder.

"Glad to do it, Smitty. Besides, not much happening in my apartment. What's up for tonight? Anything besides the usual things? Pick up trash and put a shine on a few things?" Usually the job was routine, but occasionally we had a camp or group that required some specific tasks.

"Mostly the usual, but we have a group using the pool this weekend. A women's alumni group and they want strict privacy, so make sure those doors are secure and no need to check the area. They have their own staff." He looked around to make sure no one was in ear shot. "They're here every year, a wide range of ages, they were all part of the water dance team. That synchronized stuff. Someone said they are good donors, so I just do what they say and stay away."

"I think I can manage to do that. It sure beats that one youth camp we had. I still find gum stuck all over. Little pains in the ass." Smitty and I had tried to get gum out of all sorts of places after that group.

Smitty laughed. "You got that right. Oh, maintenance dropped off some boxes to be stored in the pipe room downstairs. If you get a chance, move them in there. Here's the key. Besides that, you know the drill. Make the old place look pretty until they come in tomorrow to mess it up." He handed me a key and got up. "Okay, then. I am out of here for now. I will be back on Monday. Taking a long weekend and get my yard back under control. You take care, young Jim."

I decided to tackle the boxes first. Best to secure them before they got stolen or damaged, especially since I'd probably get the blame. I headed down the stairs and sighed a bit of relief when I saw they weren't too big and heavy. It would only take a few minutes to get them all inside the pipe area.

The first thing I noticed when I entered the dark room was an odd bluish glow from the back area. I looked around for a light switch, but didn't find one. Fortunately there was enough light from the door to set the boxes on a clear area near the door. Once finished I decided to look around. Had never been in the pump room before, so I went exploring for that glow.

I came around some machinery and straight ahead was what appeared to be a large tv screen, except it was a window. Like the viewing panels at the aquarium only these weren't fish, this window looked right into the pool filled with the alumnae swim group. My jaw literally dropped in awe. I stood there for a moment and then went back to the door and closed it. Wouldn't hurt to go back and observe for a while. I'd make this my break or reward for the boxes, or justify it somehow, although I doubted anyone would miss me for a while.

The blue glow came from the light of the pool and the blue color of the walls. The lights were on now and cast a lovely mottled blue image into the pump room. I stood back from the window, at first cautious that I might be seen. It didn't take long to realize that this was a one way window, I could see into the pool, but they couldn't see into the room.

I watched as the women swam around the pool, occasionally a new body entered the space from above, not unlike a rocket followed by a trail of bubbles as she dove into the pool. That was the purpose of this window, it was for observing divers or for physiology class to observe muscle movement in the bodies. What a find!

My shock of finding the viewing area wore off and my eyes adjusted to the lighting. It suddenly became clear that not only were the women of various ages, they were also in varying stages of dress. Some wore full one piece suits, others a two piece bikini. A few were topless and several were completely nude. No wonder they had the doors locked and the orders to leave them alone. I was amazed at the diversity of the scene. It was a regular buffet for someone who enjoyed the human form and especially the female form.

One shapely form made its way in front of my vantage point. I marveled at the way her legs moved and her ass tightened and moved as she glided past. Each time her leg kicked, her hips rocked slightly to a side and a thin patch of dark hair revealed itself to me. The woman swam around and came right at the window. Instinctively I moved back, but there was no sign that she could see into my sanctuary. She came to rest at the window, her upper torso above the water, resting on the rim. From the waist down was suspended within inches of my eyes.

I examined her closely. A neatly trimmed or waxed area, a patch of dark hair above the union of her legs and body. As she moved her legs to tread water, a set of pink lips could be seen, tender and unashamedly visible. To me. Right in front of me. I couldn't tear my gaze from them. I'd seen a pussy before, but often it was just a glimpse, or it was dark or I was a bit drunk. Here was a beautiful example and it was there for me to view, as much as I wanted.

As quickly as she had come, the woman kicked and was out of my view. Other bodies flashed by. More crashed from the air into the world below the surface, one losing her top. I watched as she retrieved it, but instead of putting it back on, she collected it and raised it out of the water, presumably tossing it to the deck. I approved since it left her breasts exposed to my view. The water made even the ones that sagged more buoyant and interesting to observe. Nipples of all shapes and sizes, differing shades of pink and brown. An incredible assortment.

I had no idea how long I had stood there transfixed by the sight of the women in the pool, but I shook my head and broke the spell. Perhaps I would come back later to see how things were going, but I decided to make my rounds and do my chores. Smitty would be expecting that.

Then a thought occurred to me. This group was going to be in here all weekend. My guys were in for a treat,

I finished my shift without much trouble. Smitty usually left everything in such good shape that it only needed a 'lick and a promise', as he said. Toward the end of the night while I swept up, I noticed the women starting to leave. It wasn't a mass exodus, but more of a trickle, a few here and then another 3 or 4. I noticed it was mostly by age. The older women left first, Followed by what I would categorize as 'MILFs', cute 30 to 40 year olds. I overheard a few bits of conversation, things like 'new routine', 'should be a good show' and 'I am so out of shape'.

I decided to go down to the viewing area one more time, partly to see if the area was empty and then start my closing rounds before calling public safety to secure the building. I let myself into the room and closed the door behind me, locking it. The blue glow guided me to the window. I was not disappointed by the scene that awaited me.

In the window frame were two athletic pairs of legs leading up to two toned abdomens. The legs kicked and the underboobs bobbed into the water and disappeared out. The two women were maybe a foot apart. While I watched, one woman submerged and buried her face between the others legs. Although hidden by the mass of hair that swirled in the water, it was clear what was happening and the other woman definitely enjoyed it, spreading her legs and allowing complete access. I watched and was very impressed with the length of time the woman held her breath while kissing and tonguing the other. Finally she rose up and broke the surface, intertwined with the other woman. They rocked together for a few moments and then they disappeared into the realm above the water.

I looked and there was no one left in the pool, so I decided to go back out and begin the locking up process. I felt a tightness in my jeans and noticed I had a massive erection from watching the show and decided to wait a few moments while it subsided. Actually I considered taking matters into my own hands, but chose to focus more on concluding the evenings' chores and taking care of that later at home.

I checked the various side doors and made my way to the lobby. As I entered the main entrance area, I heard voices and giggles. Two women, the two I had seen in the pool, were heading to the exit. They saw me at the other end of the hallway and waved. "We're the last two in the pool and locker room. Hope we didn't keep you."

"Not at all, Have a wonderful evening. Coming back soon?" I decided to see if I could gather a little information.

"Why yes, we will practically be living here this weekend, we're rehearsing a new routine for the alumni group for Homecoming. It needs a LOT of work, so we will be here. Good night!" The pair scurried out the door to the parking area.

Definitely would be a good time for the guys, I thought. Maybe this summer wasn't going to be a total loss after all. I secured the doors, killed all the lights I could find and called public safety to let them know the building was empty. Off to my apartment, I might even clean up some and be a good host.

-0-

Friday went by pretty fast. I had my classes and did a bit of prep for the following week which left the weekend free for the guys. We were in the same fraternity, although it wasn't like most of the groups. Honestly, we were the nerd group. More focused on service and academics, we saw the group as more of a networking tool than a pure social organization. Mind you, we did still like to get drunk on occasion, but we were a pretty mellow bunch overall.

I got home to my apartment mid afternoon and didn't have to wait long for the other three to come rolling in. Both my other roommates were heading home for the weekend and I had cleared using their beds for my friends. That left the couch for one of them. We'd figure it out later, I was sure.

Jake was the first to arrive and true to form, he had 3 cases of 'broken' beer that had been taken off the inventory where he worked. "Free beer always tastes better! Here ya go, Jimbo....Ice these motherfuckers down. You got a party lined up for us?"

I had checked, but the school became a suitcase college on the weekend with most people heading home. A lot had jobs on the weekend either at home or at one of the shore towns that cried for restaurant help. "No parties that I could find, we might get lucky and find one later. I do have something lined up though. I think you'll like it." I smiled remembering the soft blue light and the various shows that presented themselves in the grotto-like viewing area.

"Sweet. Anything here beats watching the paint dry back home. I'm serious. One of the jobs they have me doing is touch up painting in an apartment building back home. So fucking boring. It actually makes me look forward to getting back into the warehouse and hauling beer. Hey - here comes Tom and Bill.." Jake jumped up and waved at the pair crossing the parking lot. "Hey - grab those other two cases in the back of my car. Bring 'em up with you." And the weekend began.

We put the beers in the cooler and got a little caught up, mostly talking about how crappy our summer jobs were and how we looked forward to getting back to school. It seemed like the best motivation for finishing our degrees lie in not wanting to do what we were doing for the rest of our lives. Jake summed it up well. :Yeah, a couple of the guys who were the 'studs' in high school are working where I am, at the beer distributor. And that is their career. One is married with a kid coming, and he fucking drives truck during the day and stocks shelves at night. I don't want to end up like that." We all raised a glass to that.

"So, what's the plan? If I wanted a sausage fest, I could have stayed at home. Are we going out or what?" Tom brought the subject up first. But the other three turned to me.

I held up my hands. "Okay. I couldn't find a party, we might find one if we walk around and keep our ears open. But I do have one thing that might interest you. I'll let you be the judges, I will just lead you to the spot. If you don't like it, we can go out and prowl. How does that sound?"

"Sounds better than just sitting here which would be like sitting at home. I'm game for something with a bit of mystery." Bill spoke up. He was usually the quietest of all of us.

I stood up. "Okay. We can always come back here for some beers if worse comes to worse. We're just going back to campus, a short walk. Ready?"

We continued talking a bit as we went back to campus. More talk of our jobs, what our classes looked like for the Fall, how strange the campus seemed when no one was around. We were at the fieldhouse before we knew it. I stopped at the desk and let the other student employee who was working know that I would be showing some friends around and we would probably just go out the back door. He reminded me about the pool being reserved and closed off. "None of these guys can swim anyway. They'd most likely drown if I let them go to the pool." We both laughed a bit and I rejoined the group.

"What was funny? You two seemed to be yukking it up." Jake asked asd we walked away.

"Oh, nothing much. He wanted to know if I wanted to work for him and he showed you guys around. I asked if he knew how to herd cats." I led them down to the lower area to the pipe room.

"What the hell is this? You don't have a fucking dungeon down here, do you? Like Hans and Greta, or whoever the kids were with the witch." Tom spoke up.

"It was Hansel and Gretal. And that was an oven, not a dungeon. Maybe he's taking us for a sauna. Feels hot enough." Bill again added to the conversation. "Let's see what he has up his sleeve."

I opened the door and let them in. "Wait right here by the door and I will show you what I found." I shut the door, locked from inside and moved ahead of the other three. "Okay, this way, toward that blue glow."

I walked around first and froze. There was plenty of blue, but there appeared to be nothing or no one in the water. Empty. "Shit." All four of us were lined up in front of the window. Watching the equivalent of a blank computer screen.

As soon as I had resigned myself to being ridiculed and reminded of this for the foreseeable future, the water before us began to seemingly boil. A dozen, maybe two dozen bodies entered the water in quick succession, bringing in bubbles of the outside atmosphere into the water, making it appear to boil. All four of us took a step back, only Jake found words for us all. "What the fuck was that! How the hell did you plan that? In fucking credible!"

As quickly as that happened, bodies swirled in the pool and began to align in rows. Legs pumping wildly, holding the top halves above the water. As the night before, there were a myriad of sizes and shapes, from large to petite. Older to athletic. Nearly every shape and size imaginable was represented. I saw each of the men gaze back and forth. However, tonight each torso was covered in an identical one piece suit in our school colors. We were getting a sneak peek at the upcoming alumnae show. It was good, but I hoped for more of what I saw the prior evening.

The four of us stood mesmerized for however long it took before we could comment. Bill surprised us by making the first comment. But it was a good one. "Can they see us? Or hear us?"

I assured them that with the light off in here they couldn't see us, and it was doubtful they could hear anything, either. But not to test it out.

I noticed that there were some folding chairs stacked off to the side. Someone had used this area for entertainment before, it seemed, so I moved over and grabbed four for our use.

We arranged a line in front of the window and proceeded to enjoy the show. The legs arranged in rows and alternated. Some bodies went up, some came lower. The rows then began to rotate and it seemed to become a spiral moving out into a long chain. I was impressed, and judging from the other fellows' quiet attention, I guessed they were as well. The bodies alternated legs down and torsos down, giving us the first look at the top halves of the women. Just as with the legs, the chests had many forms, from large to tiny, tight and some a big saggy. All were contained in the one piece suits. The show was well along in the rehearsal, it seemed. You could find a few out of sequence, but with this many bodies in such varied stages, it was pretty impressive. Certainly better than I could do.

A few more spins and several teams moved off with 4 larger members grabbing a more petite member and propelling her into the air signaled what was probably the grand finale. "That must look like a freaking missile launch from the stands. Pretty cool stuff. Never knew this was here." Jake gave his approval. "Not quite as good as a pole dance, but cheaper and with more action." That comment earned a laugh from all of us.

We watched the various bodies climb out of the pool, returning it to a calm blue void of tranquility. I wasn't sure what might happen next, but I hoped some of what I had caught the night before would play out again.

Tom asked "Is that it? Show over? Nice, but I kinda hoped for more." Just as he finished a body dove into the water, a pink flash surrounded and trailed by bubbles. The first skinny dipper of the evening had appeared.

"Ask and ye shall receive!" I commented as if I had anything to do with it except wishing it would happen. Another and another entered the pool. Not all were naked, but some were topless. Most had removed the school color one piece and either replaced it with just bottoms or nothing at all.

12