The Deep End of the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The random show played out before us and we resumed our seats and quiet observation. Just as I had been, the other men seemed entranced by the assortment of bodies going past the window. Some covered, some not. Shaved, hairy, large, small. A veritable buffet of bodies. All unaware of being observed.

"I don't know about you guys, but this is making me horny as fuck." Tom spoke up and we found ourselves in agreement.

I had a crazy idea, but figured it wasn't any crazier than sitting here watching several dozen naked bodies passing by. "So here's a thought. There's three of you and only two beds in my apartment. I say we determine who gets the couch and solve that horniness at the same time. A four way jack off and whoever cums first gets the couch. I'm exempt since it is my apartment, but in the instance of fairplay, I'll stroke it along with you."

At first silence. Then slight muttering "what the fuck?", "no freaking way", "I'm not gay...". Then literally out of the blue, what appeared to be the same two shapely women I had observed before came to the window and began to move in rhythm, rubbing their crotches on each others' thigh. Their bodies apart.above the water but joined together below. The muttering stopped. The two bodies slipped deeper into the water and joined together as the two scissored each other, each pussy covering the other and sliding back and forth.

"Fuck. I'm in." Bill cast the first vote. Tom and Jake added their agreement. We had consensus.

The pair of women parted and swam off to the surface realm as the four of us dropped our shorts to reveal our erections. "I guess that had the same effect on each of us" I observed. "I've got plenty of paper towels for after, but on your mark, get set... Stroke 'em!" I had nothing to lose, nothing to win in this contest, so I looked around, intrigued by the different styles each of the others exhibited. I was slouched in the chair, rather leisurely rubbing with my left hand a little fluid leaked from the tip and provided a nice lube for my rubbing.

Jake was intently watching the window, eager for any type of external stimulation and moving his hand up and down as though he were making a statement with each downward stroke.

His eyes closed, Tom appeared to be reliving the vision of the two nymphs frolicking before him, lightly teasing himself on his shaft and fondling his balls as he rubbed.

Bill had always been the quiet one, but he had shown a different side tonight. His method also seemed to belie that quiet nature. His stroke was fast and firm and a grunt followed by a moan made him the most vocal of all of us. He stroked with a purpose and seemed poised to be the first to finish but he grasped the head of his cock in a tight fist and seemingly fought off the urge to cum, only to again resume his stroking and groaning as he lay out on his chair.

I looked around, entertained by each style and marveled at the four of us satisfying ourselves together. Amazing what little persuasion had been needed, and what trust it showed. We were all horny, we had agreed. But it was rare to agree to 'scratch that itch' together.

Jake stood up from his chair and pumped his cock even faster and was the first to release. He bent slightly back and held his cock out as it jerked and spit out a long white rope, followed by another and another. He emitted a very satisfied "Ahhhhhhhh", followed by "Well, I get the fucking couch. Damn." He flopped back in the chair, shorts still around his ankles.

Maybe it was the visual of Jake cumming, but the rest of us reached our own end shortly after. Bill stayed seated and kept up a good rhythm all while squirting out a decent sized load on the floor before him.

Tom shot the furthest, maybe he'd been pent up the longest or who knows what factor contributed, but he busted his nut quietly and with his eyes shut, savoring the feeling.

As I felt the urge begin I watched as several mermaids floated by our window into their watery realm and imagined if they could see in, watching the four of us jacking off to them, to their image. Following Jakes' model, I stood and stroked, releasing my own offering to the swimming women and my own hand. It felt especially good to just let it go, not worried where it landed, that others were watching. My dick throbbed with an intensity I hadn't felt in a while. Usually I was jacking off to release some tension or to 'get it done'. This seemed to be different, jacking off as part of something, a brotherhood, camaraderie, whatever you called it, a shared experience that bonded the four of us. One last jerk and a final squirt and I, too, flopped back to my seat, pleasantly spent.

No one spoke for a moment or two. We watched several bodies pass by, several dove in and others climbed out of the water, disappearing into the other world. The blue glow absorbing all of us into its tranquil feeling.

Tom stretched out, raising his arms up. "Fuck, that was good. I think you said there were tissues or towels? I could go for some."

I grabbed a few tissues and tossed him the box, cleaned myself off and dropped them to the floor to sop up the mess I had made. "Just like in the park, guys, leave no trace! Pick up your mess! I don't want to have to clean this shit up on Monday."

It looked like most of the women were leaving, and we decided to head off and search for a party. The chairs went back to their corner, all the tissues collected in a trash bag we would deposit outside. With the room cleaned up we emerged halfway and shut the door and moved out to a back exit.

The cool Summer evening felt good as we walked around the campus and the surrounding area before heading back to the apartment. We had a few beers and discussed a few things, but the evening ended early. Jake ended up getting a bed, Tom offered to take the couch saying he didn't mind and to consider it payment for bringing the beer.

The remainder of the weekend was spent helping set up the Fall accommodations, a little shopping and finishing off the free beer. Add in some fast food and some stupid movie we found online and it was our typical guys weekend.

We never did sit down and talk about our 'session' as we called it, but it definitely made for one of the better moments in what was a Summer spent working and catching up on coursework. I doubt that any of us will ever watch a swimming show without getting a twinge if not a full on erection.

Next time you go to your favorite pool, Check out the deep end. You just might find a viewing panel. Give them a wave - you never know...

12