All Comments on 'The Deep Fake'

by Charles_Bovary

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

THATS IT? !? where is the rest of it? 7 Pages and no Confrontations with the wife? With his company? With the family and friends?

Since the story Is trying to be realistic.... it change of the entire perception about what is or is not OK and what works and what doesn't work in the story. This could have been in really good story but there's several things along with it which really ruin it.

The initial opening scene does not work at all..

.

Why would the head of network security at a company I have a porne video of himself on a company computer and send it out to everybody in the company?. The very 1st thing that should come the everybody's mind in this day and age is at this is a fake video or that somebody has hack loose systems or both.

.

Instead we have the MC/ husband Walk into his office get blindsided by the video is given no chance to defend hihimself. more importantly the husband appears to be too stupid and too weak to mount a rational the fence about why this video should not be accepted at face value.

.

Wife pays almost no price for what she did. Getting screwed over by her artist boyfriend is not nearly Justice given what she is done to Peter his entire life his career his family his friends.

.

What about the husband reputation in his field which had been smeared by the company he used to work for? Sounds like a massive lawsuit.

.

Instead of having these loose ends of the story tied off.....instead of having so much worry meaningful confrontation with reclusion we have the husband following a love with a girl he knew in college.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This started off fantastic; but by the third chapter turned into an episode of the 3 Stooges rather than Oceans 11.

Let’s face, this guy is an IT security specialist who has ZERO idea what a deep fake was or how to combat it and he was outsmarted by an artist.

Maybe it’s just me; but that doesn’t really inspire confidence.

Then he went on a rampage to clear his name…for what? What did he get out of it? An apology? A recognition that he was fired unjustly? And why even get him fired? You can’t collect alimony that way, why not just send it to her and she could play the aggrieved wife?

There were too many unanswered questions and no attempt to explain them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good effort. Entertaining story. But everyone still thinks he cheated. His original company suffers no punishment for firing him. All of his former friends are still his former friends. He's still at great risk working for a startup. He's still living above a garage. And his reputation is still ruined. All in all he's just plain glued, screwed and tattooed. Yes, he may, MAY, have a new girlfriend. And he may have some small sense of satisfaction that he broke up Estelle and Mario and cost Estelle $50,000.00. But his loses are far greater. It just didn't seem like a satisfactory outcome for him. But it was a nice con job. Well played.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 3 years ago

The thing that sticks in my craw is the fact that the guilty parties were never fully exposed. I understand the "living well is the best revenge" angle, and I understand that the people who would throw him under the bus so readily aren't worth any kind of effort on his part. But leaving the ex-wife free to keep playing the victim is unacceptable in my eyes. Everyone needs to see who she really is. And if they happen to beat themselves up over what they did to a good man, that's just a bonus.

Also, what's with the lawyer and her shitty advice? If you've been specifically targeted for a malicious personal attack, where someone has made(at that point)a successful attempt at ruining your life for no apparent reason, you can't just let that go. If you don't at least find out who did it and why, what's stopping them from doing it again? What's stopping them from sending another mass email out to your new employer? What's stopping them from turning your new circle of "friends" against you just because they can? Nah, when shit like that happens, you need to turn over every rock, find the worm(s) responsible and make sure they won't/can't do it again, one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

But he never restored his reputation.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 3 years ago

The story really needed a confrontation with the ex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Learn a little about Indian culture before u put them there..a Zahira will normally not have a Priya as her sister… just like a Charles will not have a Rajesh as his brother!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope there is a part 2

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesalmost 3 years ago

There's a significant portion of the LW readers who will hate the fact that the protagonist here failed to publicly expose the cheaters. I see his decision to move on with his life as a believable direction for the author to go with the story. I did want him to restore his reputation, but like he was advised that was going to be a long uphill battle. Creating a believable scenario for that to happen would take one helluva big deus ex machina. Big enough that it would have detracted from the story.

Not that I'm against the hero getting a wee bit of divine intervention in his revenge, but I respect when an author goes the other way. Especially when the cheaters burn themselves like they did here.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Disappointing that Estelle slinks out of the story and there's no confrontation between Peter and her after he gets his own back. Yeah, it would most probably have been a clichéd encounter, but still useful for closure. Otherwise, pretty good read.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

A showdown with the wife & the jerk artist was essential and missed in this story.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago

Lil something something for everyone.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Revenge doesn't work unless the recipient knows the architect of their destruction. Fuck Mario. But Estelle and all his supposed friends who believe they are so moral and ethically superior... they need to know. So he ruined Estelle's new relationship. Bfd. This wasn't very satisfying

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 3 years ago

Very good.

This was one fine story.

Strong interesting plot and entertaining.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You had a decent build up, but this story ended up just lacking all catharsis in the end. A rushed ending where it really doesn't seem any wrongs were over written to the point of out doing the cliche of a old sexy crush that is common to lw stories. You gave a story where you hit the climax and then just stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

7 pages and thats it? Too many holes, did no one find out it was fake? 1*

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

I can't get past the head of network security not knowing what a deep fake was. He should have been fired for that, never mind the doctored video. That and the immediate hookup with the co-eds were the hardest to swallow, otherwise it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. All I can say.

*****

RSKY

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. It had plenty of holes though. The major one being that Peter was meant to be a Manager of Computer Network Security but seemed to know sweet FA about programs, tracing, security issues and programs that can be used to falsify video etc. He played the idiot all through. There was even an avenue via his new company that could track and trace emails and computer breeches but that was never explored.

I mean, the reader didn't have to be Einstein to workout the possibilities of what might have happened and who would profit by his job and reputation and marriage being destroyed. But the bumbling idiot couldn't even tie his own shoelaces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK. A bit too convoluted at times. But not bad. Not having a scene after the sting completed between Peter and Estelle was, in my opinion, a mistake that robbed the readers of being able to share Peter’s revenge.

3***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The main character’s dilemma was interesting, but the characters seemed kind of one-dimensional. I’m afraid I don’t find the “resolution” very satisfactory: the people who hurt him were hurt, but his reputation was still in ruins.

Small things, perhaps, but details make a believable story: I find it difficult to believe that anyone sophisticated enough to lead a network security operation would have to have someone explain what a “deep fake” is or why he would not try to identify the source of the damaging email.

Sloburn38Sloburn38almost 3 years ago

For a network engineer he sure is dumb, having never heard of deep fakes, but you did work in the NFT's, go figure.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 3 years ago

Just for turning the story into an elaborate BTB version of those email scams....

5-stars!!

-JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only suggestion I can offer would have been to have had microcameras in the sweet to record the confrontation of the two cheaters. Then, Peter armed with audio and video evidence could have at least gotten some measure of vindication for what he had to go through. His exwife did NOT suffer enough for what she put him through !!

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

For a story this long, all plot should be resolved. And for a story titled "deep fake", it's the one plot still left unresolved. Living well revenge won't work until he clears his reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not much of a security expert if he’s never heard of deep fakes and his career was destroyed by his email being compromised.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

That was nonsense, it was fun but nonsense none the less.

His reputation remains tarnished his ex and her parents would sweep all under the carpet and breathe not a word of it.

But hey he gets the girl in the end so it’s all good.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

so no conclusion to clear his name?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 3 years ago

I liked the fact that he couldn’t get everything back. Sometimes life is not fair but things balance out anyway. A quality of Job’s journey! As for the issue about telling the person you got revenge on that you did it? AngelRider, I offer it all depends on whether the revenged cares whether the person knows or not. Clearly he did not care about his ex-wife … the opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. And indifference is a revenge served very cold indeed.

One thing that is a problem for me—why make him a network administrator? If he was, he is very comfortable with what computers can do and he would know what a deep fake would be. He acts more like an average Joe with some college degree who is not very “up” on what computers can do these days. You use our hero to help explain the plot needs of your story to the reader by asking the questions the reader might have—the only problem is that these are questions our character wouldn’t ask because he already knows the answers, or should. It was a jarring note that made it hard for me to stay in the story; I guess our hero could just as easily been a salesman for all the impact it would have had on the telling of this tale

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Nice. Still didn't get the source files to prove his innocence. If he had, He could have sent it to his former employer with a big wrongful termination lawsuit attached. He could also have cleared his name with Estelle's family and his former friends while telling them all to F-off.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Not bad but I think revenge is definitely called for and he can prove he was innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story Brilliant idea and good fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another 5 for the superb Charles_Bovary. While I don't remember the specifics, and don't want to take the time right now to look it up, I believe there are some elements in this story in common with his earlier "The Antisocial Network." As for AngelRider's comment about the revenge's missing signature, the problem is that Peter can't let Estelle know because then she could go after him for the $50k scam. Besides, as the cliche says, "living well is the best revenge," and it's clear at the ending that he and Zahira will live happily ever after. Though, like one of the Anonymous commentators from "about 2 hours" before mine, I would have preferred a little more content in the ending, I'm willing to live with it as is. It's not like we don't know what the deal is.

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Good one!

.

To paraphrase Mr. Wolfe, "I might say excellent, and I do."

.

Five thumbs up.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 3 years ago
Unlike most other commentators I liked the story

Interesting and different than most LW stories. I thought the revenge on the perps fit relative to the original malevolence and was quite clever. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finish the damn story!

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Very clever. Ending was cute, but it was a bit unsatisfying. Perhaps a video of his doppelgänger being digitally unmasked could have gone to his ex in-laws with note saying Estelle and her former lover conspired to create the fake video and make Peter the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars. Mostly because it included a Gantt chart…

johnadpjohnadpalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, but could've been much better:

1. Immediately after he goes home to Estelle, after the porn email had gone out, Estelle tells him that he will be served with divorce papers the next day or the day after. So, he should have guessed very quickly that she was behind it. At the most she should have been able to get an appt with a divorce atty that quickly, much less met up, explained the whole situation and the divorce atty filled and filed everything.

2. How does he not fight for his marriage at all? Would any husband react that way?

3. How does Estelle know that Mario was at the Ritz and what room he was in?

4. Not explained how the digital data of the art work being emailed with the NFT's make the paintings lost to Mario. Maybe would have been better if they told Mario they needed to verify all the art work, and while they had access to the work they put in a virus and it destroyed all the artwork. After all what are they going to do with the paintings? Plus, NFT's just verify authenticity that it's the originals. It doesn't mean that Mario cannot prove they were stolen from him just like any work of art. Plus, he had the data on his flash drives.

5. Not much emotions comes across by the MC's world turned upside down. Not much emotions comes across the betrayal Estelle received at the hands of Mario. I mean both are major betrayals and their worlds turned upside down, but could've been a day at the park the emotions they displayed.

6. What was the point of Priya jacking Mario off? I thought it was so that they can videotape it from the side then digitally use it to show him fucking a pig or something and putting it online or that he was fucking Priya to get to Estelle. But no follow for that. What was the point?

7. I'm going to ignore the part about them handing over $50,000 cash to a con man. It happens, but there should have been a more elaborate con job detailed out in the story.

8. How did they know where to serve Peter the divorce papers at the motel? If it was CC transaction at least mention that in the story.

9. Nothing done to clear Peter's name and that porn video was fake, or have it taken down from the internet.

NFT's been in the news lately and it seems like you got this idea from there. The seed of the idea not bad, but the story could've been much richer and more interesting.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

That was a real masterpiece. There is nothing to criticize. Thank you for sharing!

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 3 years ago

The only down-side to the story was that the bad guys weren't aware that the ex-husband had orchestrated their downfall...

5 stars from me

Thnks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good one, really!! The ending seemed somewhat open. Care to finish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

beautiful very beautiful 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An exciting mystery wife story but all the details became boring after a few pages. And yes, he got $50,000 from the cheating wife and may have found a new love but the rest of his life is still a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Got to have the ending! The ex has to know and Mario has to find out he lost his rights to his art! Then the husband has to ho on to a wonderful life!

MicknTrixieMicknTrixiealmost 3 years ago

A really good story let down by a bad ending. 3* that could have been 5* with a good ending.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

Finally something a bit different and I really liked it. Great job.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sorry there was a dead give away early on, so I just saved a lot of time by skimming the rest.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Thank you Charles. Good to see a story from you and good it was.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Got off to a good start, started disintegrating in the middle, and collapsed in the end. No reason or way the ex-wife would have confused what she did to break up the marriage to anyone muchless her parents. The art of revenge is getting it on your enemy so that they know you were responsible for their downfall. Anything less and you wasted your time and resources.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Complete marks for clever plot and a well crafted and told story.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I think this was really fun. Probably the most fun I've had reading a Literotica story. I wouldn't have minded a little more sex, but I can't complain because it was at least I think a pretty well thought out story.

Thanks for the read Charles, totally worth the time!

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Ok , but a security geek would surely have heard of deepfake, its all over the news when it surfaced, even i know if it. Like the ending, The Z needs a good pussy eating too,

saxman1947saxman1947almost 3 years ago

So he got some money, that he didn't keep, and Estelle is broke, jobless, and living with her parents. How does this come anywhere close to restoring his reputation? There are hundreds of people that still think that video really happened.

The revenge needed to include another video that exposed Estelle and Mario. A video that could be shared with a few hundred people that had treated him harshly over the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to finish this story. His reputation is still in the toilet . He has a job that is start up. He lives over a garage.he gave away the 50 k. He has a new girl friend. Who’s going to pay for the bills.. it’s not settled .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So this whole thing was just a "Big Con" (the signature of a Big Con is the mark can't know they've been conned) to liberate $50k? Hardly worth the effort and he didn't even restore his reputation professionally or personally. He's an IT security Pro yet didn't check the originating VPN on the Email? Plus photoshopping a video no matter how advanced or subtle ain't a deep fake, different tech.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very clever and original BTB, by a magnitude of 10. Just the right pace and character development. Full 5.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

It was a great story and I was really rooting for Peter to get his revenge, but this desperately needed an epilogue to wrap up loose ends.

What Estelle did to her faithful husband was truly appalling and breaking up her relationship with Mario wasn't nearly enough payback. Estelle destroyed Peter's reputation, ostracised him from all their friends, and got him fired, just to cover up her affair! At the bare minimum, he needed to expose what she did to all their friends and her extended family.

I think the best revenge would be to make sure Estelle could never escape the consequences of what she'd done. Quietly informing any future fiancé of what an evil, cheating, conniving cunt she was, would wreck any wedding plans. Estelle deserved to end up a lonely, childless spinster for the self-serving cruelty of her betrayal.

Peter was also owed an apology from all the friends that turned their backs on him. He should also maintain those friendships just to make sure that they never forgive Estelle and she remains a pariah. He'd probably want to set the record straight with his previous employer as well, just for closure.

Oh and did the new startup company end up successful?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief

A short story of this length is entitled (by the Lickideesplit Rule) to one moderate or two small aspects where the reader agrees to belief something unlikely. SoD from the title of this comment! This tale started with a whopper (more than moderate.). Then it proceeded to pile SoDs on top of each other. It is likely that an experienced con-man could get conned by a better con-man under the right conditions. But even marks get antsy when a condition for making a huge amount of money requires a non-trivial amount of money in advance!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

That was ok.

It was quite action-packed. Truly fiction action.

I guess too much action? I couldn't decide if it's a 3 or 4.

Even though the ending was ok but I had this urge to know more about Estelle's epiphany.

Anyways, thanks Charles_Bovary for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another story about Discovery And Revenge technology, that pretty much ignores the humanity, the mental and emotional turmoil, the breakdown of character, commitment, and self respect of a previously loyal faithful spouse. It was fun to read about the revenge, the technique and the methodology of Burning The Bitch. But what the fuck happened in the first place? Estelle just starts fucking her art teacher because he's a hunk and her husband is boring and bland? But wait, the husband is displayed as being quite the accomplished lover, a good person, everything any normal sane woman would want in a spouse. So what happened? Again, we are left to guess, wonder, and search the sky for Martians. Was Estelle always a whore just waiting for the right opportunity? Did Mario first drug her, or blackmail her, or . . . .,, what? Adultery is not the problem, it is a symptom of the problem. Why would a middle aged woman become so foolish, so selfish, so cruel, so brain dead stupid? Especially a woman who formally was virtuous and smart?

Yes, yes, we are told Mario has done this many times to other naive wives. Words are easy to write. The concept of a serial seducer overwhelming otherwise intelligent women is a common and popular LW trope. And its a trope because in reality only very vain shallow stupid women are that easily deceived, and Estelle apparently only got stupid and shallow after meeting Mario. Before him she was a great wife. The plot idea is just too abrupt and out of character. Bring on the Slut Ray, its the only thing that makes sense.

Thanks for the effort.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Interesting plot but it turns out "Mario" has to be quite an imbecile to fall for that mumbo-jumbo bitcoin plot.

But I have another complaint. Priya is Sanskrt meaning Hindu while Zahira is Arabic meaning Muslim. These are two names that cannot belong to sisters as families in South Asia are not mixed like that. Looks like you grabbed the names from media without thinking or doing any research.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Came off lacking somewhat. In the end Peter will still be seen by former co-workers, friends, neighbors, business associates and family as a cheating, sleazy, disgusting P Hound who posts porn vieos of himself on the internet. I would like to have seen some form of redemption for him or at least an I told you it was'nt me, now bugger off for collectively throwing me under the bus!

Also, could have left out the coed scene...just proved he was capable of being the guy in the video.

management91399management91399almost 3 years ago

Reminded me of an episode of Leverage, and at the end of the day our hero never did prove he didn't make the porno, instead, it was a triple scam. But I can't imagine had he been able to prove it wasn't him in the video a more satisfying ending would have been to drag the guilty parties into court and sue them. Also can you actually withdraw $50,000 out of the back in cash?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing this with us. I mostly enjoyed it, but would have appreciated some scenes where Estelle is confronted by Peter or perhaps had to explain to her parents how and why she destroyed her marriage. Its nice to see the cheated spouse achieve happiness, but it helps to see a bit more of the bad guys facing the consequences of their evil-doing.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 3 years ago

That was, indeed, an interesting story... maybe just a wee bit predictable but certainly not bad.

JounarJounaralmost 3 years ago
Unfinished

Good start but falls apart at the end with no resolution to the main issues of the main character's life and reputation being trashed!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

The wife's actions make no sense. Her husband is loved by her family, their friends, etc. He;s thoughtful, caring, a good provider. So instead of getting a simple 50/50 divorce based on "we grew apart" she goes full nuclear, destroying his reputation, his livelihood, his relationships with friends and family, just so people will feel sorry for her and not him? There's not one single reason for those actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice little story. He may not have proved his innocence to the world, but he ended up with a better job and a much better woman. Sounds like a successful outcome to me.

LA

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

There is missing the epilog with the ex-wife and her lover exposed to the family and to the world.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - there was no real substantiation for the MC reputation assassination. Otherwise, the story was decent.

FightingTardFightingTardalmost 3 years ago

Anyone else find it strange the a supposed computer security expert can't track down who originally sent the email with the link to the deep fake performance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with other comments, if he was IT anything getting your email hacked is a firing offence. If you are cysersecurity you will need to change careers. That is very real reputation destruction, with any porn star rep being totally irrelevant.

ro707ro707over 2 years ago

How many of you who read the story felt the deepfake was exaggerated than what's actually possible?

Now google "Liquid Warping GAN ". Every month research grads all over are publishing more perfected & realistic DF algorithms, By 2025 I guarantee you there will be trial somewhere where a DF video will be accepted as truth & years later the conviction thrown out. No one is safe.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Wtf, you just ended it!

Did you forget to upload the page where everyone finds out about the deep fake, how the tables were turned etc etc.

So disappointed

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 2 years ago

Quite well done. Very topical with NFT and crypto as well as deep fake. I hope that the lack of public redemption for Peter means that there may be more undercover adventures for the team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have liked to see a confrontation or some public reckoning. At the end Peter still has a terrible reputation in his town, with his friends, with his family, a lower paying job, but at least he gets a girl? Not the best ending. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story but there is so much room for nitpicking. Primarily, that MC is still in the same place at the end of the story as he was in the beginning (but with maybe a different woman).

Biggest nitpick, what happened with Mario and Estelle wasn't a deepfake; it was a sting, a con, a scam but not a deepfake. A deepfake is altering a digital media to imitate an action by a person that he or she did not commit. Also, the sting crew committed a crime by stealing $50K from Estelle.

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

these liberal bitcoins.... lol

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

Seems like a lot of things left unsaid, mainly a confrontation of sorts..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awful and highly dislikable characters and even more the idiot husband. Just 1* !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A lot of complaining and nitpicking about this story, but I thought it was great. 5 stars worth of great. I think Mario and Estelle got what they deserved, although it wouldn’t have bothered me to see Mario’s face re-arranged a little. Or a lot. And Estelle wasn’t any better than Mario, she fully participated in the deepfake. So losing fifty grand was a just punishment, in my book.

Like I said, great story, M. Bovary. Thanks again.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Clearly, no one read the part where it said Estelle confessed everything, hence why her parents were reluctant to take her in, so everyone knows because the family will have to explain it, but obviously, with his former company, there should have been something there. For Mario, he's in a foreign country with no money, even worse, his dumbass burned his own work, which will tough to duplicate for himself

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Someone commented that the “sting” crew broke the law by taking the $50 grand. Actually Mario is on the hook for that, and he ain’t nowhere to be found. Ha. Good story but it seemed like the author kind of ran out of gas there at the end. Still very enjoyable.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Solid 4. lacked the fire that it needed to put it over the top.

TommywinklesTommywinkles4 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I think that there was no case involved letting his ex employer know as the job doesn't exist anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, now Peter needs to wait a couple of months call Estelle and meet her for coffee in the guise of reconcilliation and explain to her how everything went down, then get up and walk out on her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story, thank you, I had fun! 5 * of course.

I can't believe the amount of stupid nitpicking in the comments, btw. Just stop whining and ask for a full refund instead! Oh, you didn't pay anything?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fun story for sure. Really enjoyed these characters and the plotline. The only squegy part was that she had to give Asshole a wank. That's pretty degrading...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I give very few 5's, but your story definitely deserved it. An interesting story WITH a singe! Well done!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This was one epilogue away from being a 5 dude. A really excellent and creative story, it just needed a bit of a bow on the end of it to be perfect.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[01.04.24]

Excellent use of a modern invention!

11/10!!!!!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 month ago

Great story... took a modern issue/problem and wrapped an engaging and fun 5-star around it !

.

Very nicely done.

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 month ago
The revenge is good but we expected proof of deep fake

The revenge is good : the cheaters got cheated and exposed to each other but we expected proof of deep fake. out of the cloud work some files of that porn and the file of his face and the various stage of his deep fakes which law enforcing agencies could use to punish them under cyber crime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous