The Deep Pump

Story Info
A tourist ends up deeper than expected with a fetish worker.
5k words
4.71
31.9k
48

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave walked down the sidewalk nervously, looking at the line of glass-fronted rooms. Most had curtains closed, but the ones that didn't had different interiors that usually had just a few things in common: a bed or bench, sink, and a stool near the window for one or two sex workers usually watching the passing crowd. Each window also had a fairly standardized pricing list in a few different currencies. Some of them used pictograms instead of text, and he found himself slowing to work some of them out. Simple images representing services offered next to a price.

Once he'd deciphered one of them, he involuntarily looked up and found the person sitting next to it looking directly at him. She smiled and raised her eyebrows, then cocked her head inquisitively. Shifting in her seat, he could see a flash of her penis as she adjusted herself.

He took a deep breath, smiled quickly and shook his head apologetically and continued, not today. She shrugged and resumed her vigilance. She knew she wouldn't need to wait long.

Some of the curtains were imperfectly closed and Dave could make out just enough motion as he passed to know what was going on inside. Some of the places with bigger gaps had a small cluster of passersby watching appreciatively. He clenched his teeth at the thought of being seen in such an intimate act. One of the women in the nearest group looked over at him watching them and tapped her friend who looked too. He looked straight ahead and picked up his speed. He could hear laughter behind him.

A half a block later, he arrived at the window he'd picked a day earlier. Finally growing the courage needed to act, he'd scheduled an appointment on the site shared by many of the licensed workers who had formed this co-op deep in this European city with its sex positive laws.

The curtain was open but he couldn't see anyone inside, just a pair of doors to the back and the room itself with the padded chair that commanded the room. From the outside, he could see the big frame with independent footrests with stirrups suggesting the feet could swing apart separately and the same with the arms. He took a deep breath, then shakily touched the doorbell button on the external door off to the side.

"Yes?"

"It's, uh, I have an appointment?"

"You don't sound certain."

He swallowed, tried again. "I have an appointment, it's under Dave?" He couldn't help curling up the last syllable again. He wasn't even inside yet but his heart was pounding so hard he was certain the low voice on the intercom would say something about it.

"Very well, come inside... Dave?" The voice mimicked with a slightly chuckle, then continued. "Take off your clothes for your exam and get onto the Chair."

Semi-panicked, he looked at the wide open curtains. "But-"

"Now." The door buzzed and he pushed in, hearing it close behind him. Frozen, he relaxed a little when he saw the curtains beginning to silently close at some unseen command. He began taking off his clothes and looked around as he did. There was the ubiquitous sink, a toilet, and some closed cabinets on the walls as well as below the chair. From inside, he could barely make out the text on the other side of the price sheet as well as the shape of the URL at the bottom he'd visited to schedule his session as well as get the instructions on how to prepare himself.

Hesitating one last time at his underwear, he steeled himself and pulled them off, setting them on the pile atop his shoes and then stepping up to.. the Chair.

The surface was slightly textured, almost like leather or some kind of synthetic. It looked like something you might find in a medical office except maybe for the restraints. It sat in the middle of the room on the tiled floor, small tiles like you might expect in a shower and a large drain immediately below the chair, placed, he noted, closely to where someone would sit on the chair above. There was a short garden hose looking thing of all things hanging on the wall with its own controls. That would explain the drain, he supposed, but why?

He climbed up onto it and sat with his bare ass on the seat and his legs together. The headrest behind supported him as he leaned back and he waited, heart pounding. Thankfully, the heat was on and it was warm enough. Outside, he could hear the passing crowd. He had a sudden thought and held his head up to stare at the center of the curtains for a moment to make sure they were fully shut. Seeing them folded together, he sighed with relief and leaned back again. Being naked so close to the public was something he'd never experienced before outside of changing rooms at the pool but he felt somewhere deep inside that this was not an equivalent experience, that this was just a little different.

He heard a click and suddenly knew he was no longer alone in the room. He could hear the door closing and then the sound of someone slowly walking towards him over the tiled floor. Craning his head around in both directions, he finally made eye contact with.... her.

Her name, her performance name that is, was Violet, and she was a latex fetish nurse. That was her outfit, at least, and he felt his mouth go dry as she walked in a complete circle around him, looking him over.

"I-" he began after swallowing, but she immediately interrupted him.

"Be quiet. Speak when I tell you. If you need me to stop, the word is pineapple. Do you understand? You may answer."

"Yes," he managed, and opened his mouth to continue then stopped, closing it again. She nodded with approval.

"Good." Reaching over, she pulled the strap around his wrist snug, then walked around to the other side. "I like that you put your arms and.." she glanced down, "feet in place as instructed." She pulled the other wrist strap tight as well then repeated it again with his ankles.

Once finished, she suddenly poked his side with a finger and he flinched, trying to reach over to protect that spot with his closest hand but he couldn't. The arm was held firmly and he couldn't do more than flop his elbow up and down a couple times.

Nurse Violet laughed and clapped once. "Oh good. That's one way to test them that's hard to fake." She walked back out of his sight and busied herself behind him with something.

"Did you follow the instructions you were given for today?" she asked as she did whatever it was, he couldn't tell.

He hesitated.

"You may answer", she added, and he could hear her smile as she did.

"Yes, mistr- yes", he managed, unsure how to address her. The appointment e-mail he had received had directed him to shower and douche his ass before coming. He had done so back at his hotel after a visit to a corner drug store and had rinsed it until clean.

"We'll see about that," she responded, and as she walked back into his sight, he saw that she was pulling a disposable glove onto one of her hands. As he processed this, she finished, snapping it against her wrist then flexing her hand. Her.. her large hand. His heart felt like it skipped a beat.

With her other hand, she reached down under the chair and began to turn a crank and he felt the foot rest lifting upwards. He feet, both in straps, were held together and raised upwards a foot or so and then she stopped and stepped to the end of the chair. Reaching up, she worked at something on the foot rest and suddenly it split in two and his legs swung open. He had seen the seam between the two foot restraints but he belatedly realized their purpose as his legs splayed, leaving, he realized, his ass exposed to the open air, roughly at her waist level. She stepped inwards, and it felt like an electric shock ran through him as she was suddenly close, in such intimate proximity. She reached down and pulled a wider, padded strap across his waist just above the root of his penis and fastened it on the other side, snugging it down so he couldn't lift his body either. He felt pinned to the table like nothing he'd ever experienced before.

"Did that startle you?" She reached down and opened a compartment in the bottom of the chair. He could hear a couple of liquid noises and then she stood back up and he saw that a couple of fingers on her gloved hand were now slick and shiny with lubricant. Without any more delay, she reached down with that hand and he felt one of her fingers rub up against his ass. She rubbed it up and slightly, spreading some of the lubricant around his pucker, then began to slowly but firmly push inwards.

He took a deep breath and relaxed as much as he could as the slick finger worked its way inward an inch or so, then pulled out. He heard that slick noise again that he now recognized as the lubricant dispenser beneath him and then the cold, wet finger was back, pushing in further.

He stared at the ceiling, the whole situation was unreal. There was a woman working a finger up his ass while just a few feet away, pedestrians walked along the busy night time sidewalk. He could hear their voices as they chatted, oblivious to what was happening behind the curtain. He realized he wasn't breathing and took another breath which sounded like a gasp. Nurse Violet made an sympathetic noise.

"There there, you're doing fine. So far, so good, but let's make sure." As she spoke, her finger brushed across his prostate and his penis, already erect, swelled even more. He twitched, tensing his ass muscles involuntarily around her finger and simultaneously slapping his dick against his stomach. Oh my god, he thought to himself, and gasped again for real as she pushed on that sensitive spot again, rubbing it a little more firmly.

"Oh, do you like this? That's good, we'll want to take special care of that tonight." She slowly pulled out her finger and he relaxed for a moment right until he felt not one but two fingers pushing their way in now.

"You're tensing up on me. This would go much more smoothly if you relaxed, especially with what's to, ah, come." She chuckled lightly at a joke that only she- oh, 'come'. She reached around his leg and placed her ungloved hand on his stomach, palm down. As she continued to work the two fingers slowly in, stretching him, she also began to lightly run her flat palm across his stomach, touching and probing and always moving. Her palm slid close to his penis and he felt incredibly self conscious even though she was already inside of him, but it never touched, staying just out of reach.

Suddenly, that feeling hit again and he realized that while he was paying attention to her palm on his stomach, the two fingers had reached his prostate and were now, still tightly together, gently rubbing it. He now lay there with his mouth open, breathing hard, and on his stomach, his dick twitched. He wanted desperately to touch it, to grab it and start jerking but he couldn't move his restrained arms. The nurse noticed them twitching and clucked her tongue at him

"Now let's have none of that, you know the rules." He tensed his ass again involuntarily as she stroked that kernel deep inside of him once more, tensing his sphincter around her fingers again and this time she slapped his stomach with the free hand. "Relax! I didn't plan to bring out the crop, but if you don't follow my instructions, I might need to."

Desperately, he willed himself to relax and breathed slowly as she kept stroking that spot inside of him and added a slick thumb on the outside, rubbing his perineum. It felt like she was holding his prostate like a plumb, massaging it from both sides and he let out a little whimper. He wanted to squeeze those pelvic floor muscles so badly but he knew he would be punished if he did, so he concentrated and as he did, he started to feel a kind of high developing.

His eyes rolled and he grunted as she kept up the unrelenting on/off pressure, never exactly squeezing but always rubbing or circling that spot inside, her other hand coming right up to but never actually touching his penis. He wanted to buck his hips and force those fingers to move harder or somehow cause his erection to touch her hand, he felt as if he could cum with just a little bit more, but the waist strap held him firm and he whimpered with frustration.

"Quiet," she instructed, reaching down with her hand to cup his testicles and giving them a quick squeeze for emphasis.

He quieted immediately. His head felt light, it was a completely different sensation from when he usually was about to come and it sounded like his hearing was overwhelmed with static.

Suddenly they stopped. The fingers, they stopped rubbing. He felt the two fingers sliding out and the thumb lifted free from his perineum, leaving him hanging. As they popped out, he squeezed his ass desperately, trying to push himself over the edge, but it was for nothing, that amazing wave he was riding began to recede.

"I'm surprised, it looks like you did a pretty good job, but..." she stepped back, patting his flopping penis once as she did and startling another sound out of him, "I'd like finish that up _my_ way," she emphasized, and walked back around him and out of sight.

He sat there breathing hard. He'd never felt that way before, it was like there was some kind of giant pressure inside that had almost released, but it was so different from the orgasms to which he was accustomed. As he came down, he looked around for some kind of anchor, anything. He could see some of his piled clothes, he checked the closed curtain again, and looked around to see what he could but the walls were bare except for... there was just one thing hanging on the other wall, it looked like a diploma with a piece of tape over the name. A diploma from a nursing school? His mind spun, he had assumed it was purely an act, but-

Behind him, he heard the door to the back open and a moment later, something clattered and rolled for a moment, then the sink started. He couldn't see anything, so his imagination tried to fill in the gaps. Was she washing her hands? He'd heard the snap of a glove being removed but he couldn't quite understand some of the muffled water noises coming from behind him, at least not in the context of hygiene.

After a minute, the water stopped and then a moment later, the clattering started again and came closer. He craned his head back and forth until finally the source of the sound came into view.

Nurse Violet, he now realized she must be a real one, came into sight pushing a rolling metal stand maybe a couple meters high, like what would carry an IV bag. There was some kind of big fluid bag on it, and he started at the thought, was she about to put something into him?...and then he realized that he had been wrong, those sounds were hygiene related after all and yes, she was going to put something into him, but it wasn't with a needle.

The enema bag bulged obscenely and swung back and forth as she maneuvered the rolling stand next to him.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked. He nodded, eyes wide, not trusting himself to speak.

"Do you know what I'm going to do with it?" He nodded again. "You may speak," she added.

"Y-yes," he croaked.

"I don't think you actually do, not exactly, but we'll correct that shortly." She took her hand off the pole and walked behind him again. He stared at the pole with its sloshing bag at the top. It had a hose attached and wound around one of the arms on the stand with a clip near the end holding it shut. A droplet of water fell from it to the ground and he swallowed.

Behind him, he could hear her opening a cabinet and then some rustling.

"What do you think I'm going to do with that? Tell me, maybe you do know." He licked his lips, swallowed.

"You... you're going to give me an enema?" he managed, finally putting into words the horrible thing he knew was coming. He had read about them but aside from his brief experience an hour earlier in his hotel bathroom with the the little water douche bulb he'd been told to use to clean himself out, he hadn't done anything like that before.

"Oh dear, no, that's not what's going to happen. I'm not really a giver, Dave. That's not who I am."

He stared at the now still rubberized bag sitting high above him. "Then wha-", he began.

"I said _quiet_. I asked a question and gave you permission to answer it, but that doesn't mean we're having a conversation." The rustling behind him finished with one last click and then he could hear her moving back towards him again. She spoke as she moved. "I'm not going to _give_ you an enema, Dave," she said as she walked into his line of sight again.

His eyes locked onto the several-inch long ridged strap-on extending from the harness he realized he had heard her putting on. It looked like it was made of black silicone with a bulging 'head' at the tip and then a mostly smooth shaft going back to some kind of valve attachment. It looked like-

"No," she said as she came to a stop between his legs, the big phallic shape pointing at him from her waist. She reached up to the bag and pulled down the hose and began attaching it to the base of the strap-on dildo... nozzle, he realized. "I'm going to _fuck_ it into you."

His mouth fell open and his heart began racing. She laughed, delighted at the look on his face then bent down slightly to pump some more from the hidden lubricant dispenser beneath him.

*squirt*

*squirt*

She rubbed it onto the giant, bulging nozzle head. Looking down, he could see the big hole in the end of it, covered briefly as she worked her hand around it and down the shaft. After another visit to the squirt bottle and applying more to the now shining, somehow even scarier looking nozzle jutting out from her hips, she looked him straight in the eye while she guided it up to his panicking, twitching asshole and rubbed the head up and down a little before nestling it very slightly inside the rim.

"Are you ready?" she asked and then, as he was trying to figure out how to both nod and shake his head at the same time, pushed.

She sank the cock-sized nozzle into him, inch after inch, relentlessly. He grunted, feeling his insides re-arrange themselves around it as it pushed deeper.

The nurse stopped for a moment, checking one of the straps on her harness. He started to breathe in at this and without warning, she continued pushing it further and further into him. He groaned as the head slid past and over his prostate, his cock jerking. It continued past, like a never ending sensation right up until... it ended, he hips firmly against the cheeks of his ass hanging out over the edge of the table.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Violet asked, her predatory smile shining. He couldn't say anything intelligible, his brain blank. She hovered over him, looking down at his body impaled on her stinger, looking into his eyes. He tried to turn away, the intensity of the violation and the intimacy of being on the receiving end of this.. on the receiving end of whatever she was doing, but she reached out with her dry, lube-less hand and turned his face towards her.

"You will look at me. You can blink, but I want you to look into my eyes and I want to see your face, especially when I do..." she pulled her hips backwards a couple inches, the nozzle coming with them, "_this_" she hissed, suddenly slamming it back into him. He groaned and gasped as it bottomed out inside of him.

She laughed. He was beginning to think she enjoyed this work.

"Oh you don't mind at all, do you? Well then, let's go ahead and get started on the important business at, well.. at hand." With that, she reached down to the hose clip near the end of the hose attached to her giant nozzle and opened it.

Halfway up the tube, a flow-meter began spinning as the water rushed up the shaft and then deep into his bowels.

He could feel the water flooding into him and he moaned at the intrusion but she wasn't done with him yet. Once again, she pulled her hips back until maybe an inch was still inside him then pushed back in, then again. Steadily, she began to do exactly what she'd promised and she began to fuck the flowing water into him.

12