The Deep Pump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*slap*

*slap*

The sound of her hips hitting his ass cheeks echoed through the small room. He grunted with each penetration, feeling the liquid being forced up into him with every thrust.

*slap*

*slap*

She began to increase the pace. Each time she jammed it up into him, he could feel the rounded head of the nozzle rubbing over his prostate. As she thrust, that spacey high began to develop again and he hung his head back against the headrest in a daze, succumbing to the relentless pounding. The ceiling above started to get fuzzy as his vision compressed, this strange full body feeling washing over him in waves as her pounding kept rubbing that special spot over and over again. She grabbed his face and forced him to look at her again. He groaned, the forced intimacy overloading his senses.

His dick had gone soft from fear when he had seen the giant nozzle protruding from her waist but he could still feel it swelling and ebbing even though he wasn't erect. It was as if she were bypassing his genitalia and touching some kind of sexual feeling deep inside that he'd never experienced before.

The feeling grew stronger and stronger and now he was seeing flashes of light. He tried arching his back but the straps held him down firmly, holding him in place as she rammed him over and over again. He began to spasm all over, his arms and legs twitching as waves of pleasure crested in his mind and even though he was still soft, he could feel a deep, deep pressure in his scrotum and penis he had never felt before and then suddenly, he could feel himself cumming.

*spurt*

*spurt*

It didn't fly far, it wasn't cumming like he was used to, but it was a mixture of ejaculating and leaking from the head of his dick and also liquid pouring out in sync with each thrust. He cried out wordlessly, staring directly into the eyes of Nurse Violet, a satisfied smile on her face. As he came, she pushed as deeply as she could and held the fucking nozzle up inside him as he finished cumming. As he did, he heard a gurgle and knew at some level that the bag had just finished emptying into him.

As he lay there, pinned to the table by her giant spraying stinger, he felt the first cramp and moaned.

"We'll just hold things right here for a minute, give that water some time to work," she told him. He couldn't answer her, he just moaned beneath her, helpless, his guts full of her artificial cock and what felt like an ocean of water.

As he came down from the high, he noticed that the sound of the crowd outside had changed. Listlessly, he flopped his head over... to discover that at some point after penetration, something had happened. The curtains, he realized with sudden adrenaline and horror, had opened and there was now a crowd of onlookers. The sound he'd noticed was cheers and laughter and he suddenly knew that they had seen him cum, had seen his body wracked with pleasure as he had undergone a full body orgasm that had started somewhere inside his ass and flowed upwards through his entire being. They had seen him, they SAW him right now pinned to the table by a latex wearing by her shiny, spurting and now drippling nozzle deep inside his ass.

Before he looked away in shame, he made eye contact with a familiar face, the woman whom he had seen watching someone else with a group through an opening in a curtain when he'd been on his way here. The woman with the friend who had gestured to him. Now here she was again, but this time he was the show and she had just seen _everything_.

He groaned again, this time in horror.

Nurse Violet glanced over at the watching crowd and smiled indulgently. Wagging her finger gently at them, she reached under the table and pressed a button. The electric curtains silently slid shut. The last thing he saw as they came together was the face of the woman and her friend ogling him, mouths open wide.

"You gave them quite a show, Dave, well done." Nurse Violet said, adjusting herself. "It's probably best that they miss this next part." Before he could think about what she meant, she slowly but steadily stepped backwards and he grunted as the long nozzle pulled out. Before he could yell for her to wait, the tip popped out and she continued to step backwards and out of reach as the watery mess blasted out of him.

"Oh god," he groaned in embarrassment, overwhelmed by the circumstances. Nurse Violet chuckled, watching him squirm.

"Quiet, don't make me remind you again. Also dear, it's nothing I haven't seen before and..." she cocked her head, looking as the last little bit of the stream poured out of his temporarily gaping asshole as he frantically tried to get it under control, "there really wasn't much mess. You did a better job than I thought cleaning yourself, well done."

He shuddered and twitched as the water flow stopped and closed his eyes. He didn't even open them when he heard a valve squeak and then spraying water. The hose on the wall, he squeezed his eyes even more tightly closed in embarrassment as she rinsed down the floor where he had evacuated what he hoped was mostly clean-ish water.

He jerked with surprise and opened his eyes when he felt something soft touch the back of his legs. She had a towel in her hand and was giving his bottom a quick pat dry then she wiped his belly where he'd cum just a little bit earlier, or more accurately, where he'd half cum and half... poured? "There, that's better." As he watched, she walked back around behind him, the big, thick shiny black nozzle that had just been in him bouncing in front of her obscenely with each step. She pulled the IV stand with its now empty bag with her, the two still connected at the hip as it were.

Behind him, he heard some clicks and rustling and realized she was probably taking off the harness and everything. He lay there feeling drained in more ways than one. Between the enema, the mind bending orgasm, and the emotional rollercoaster of knowing he'd had an audience, he was wiped out.

The experience had definitely exceeded his expectations. He suspected the curtain call had not been an accident and now that it was over, he got a charge from thinking about what those people had seen. Being pegged with some kind of harness-mounted irrigator, he'd never heard of anything like that before and it had been overwhelming, pushing kink buttons he didn't know he had. This memory would fuel countless masturbation sessions, he knew that for sure.

He took a breath, relaxing, and waited for her to come back around and undo his straps. He'd already paid online, of course, so now was just a matter of getting dressed again and working his way back to his temporary home, the hotel room where he was staying while in town on business.

Dave knew he'd need to book another trip out this way sometime for another session, the whole thing had opened new-

Nurse Violet walked back into his view and he saw her pulling an elbow-length thick vinyl glove into place. She reached down into the compartment below the table and pulled up a small glass bowl and set it aside then he heard the distinctive sound of the lubricant dispenser.

*squirt*

*squirt*

When the glove came back up into sight, it was shinier than before, a thick coat of the lubricating jelly on it. She looked at it carefully, spreading it out evenly across more fingers then glanced up and noticed his wide-eyed surprise.

She raised her eyebrows. "What, you didn't think we were done already, did you? We're just getting started, now it's time to milk."

12