The Deep South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn bro, take it easy next time." Dale said, rubbing his grass stained elbow slightly.

"Sorry brotha, go hard or go home." Tyson said, smiling and giving Dale a playful punch on the arm, his eyes darting over to me and back.

"Almost took me out of the game." Dale continued, shaking himself off a little bit, again, sore but fine.

"Well, you're tougher than me then, because I think I need a minute to recover. I'll catch up." Tyson said, patting him on the shoulder before taking a short, fake limped walk, over to the side lines where I was sitting, and plopping himself down not far from me.

"Haha, alright chief, gotta be careful when you're messing with the man of steel." Dale said, some semblance of manhood restored by the gesture.

Dale and the boys ran off to continue their game, but Tyson had another game in mind.

"Hey, you were Dale's girl... Amber, right?" Tyson said (and I didn't correct him), tipping his head back slightly to look at me, his winning smile and flawless black skin making me shudder slightly with a certain delight.

"Me? Oh, yeah, I'm Amber and you're... Dyson?" I had said at the time, really unsure of his name, only hearing about him once or twice.

"Tyson." he corrected, all in good nature.

"Oh, sorry about that." I had said, feeling slightly flustered.

"No worries, I'm sure you'll make it up to me." he said, giving me a wink and a smile that could have implied a joke, or something much more... sinister.

"I saw the fall, are you... are you alright?" I said, scooting a little closer to make our conversation easier.

"Oh yeah, I'm cool. Not really injured, just needed a break from the meathead brigade, and didn't like the idea of you sitting here all by your lonesome." Tyson said, casually flirting, or so I was secretly hoping.

"Oh, well... thanks." I said, smiling coyly, trying not to blush, but feeling quite taken at the moment, "You, uh... you really have some speed out there."

"Well, thank YOU." he shot back, moving a little closer himself this time, "I was actually on the track team in high school. My dad would kill me if he thought I was out here risking my legs for a game of toss with these clowns." he said, laughing and gesturing to the other guys with his thumb.

"You ran track? That's awesome, I'm a runner myself." I said, both proud and happy we had some sort of connection to talk about, "Scholarship?" I inquired, nodding towards him.

"Nah, government aid. Colleges don't really care about athletes that don't draw a crowd." he said, shrugging slightly.

"Well, I'd certainly watch." I said, the words falling out before I really thought about it (it was a schoolgirl crush for sure).

"I'll bet..." he said, seeming to pick up what I was laying down, "We should double up and run sometime. Better to do it with a partner. Lot of weirdos out there." he said, throwing out the offer, and backing it up with sound reason.

"Yeah, maybe... can't be too careful, right?" I said, my smile natural and easy as I pictured his muscular black body in motion.

We agreed to meet up the next afternoon, as it was Saturday, and the whole idea filled me with a near giddy excitement as I was already planning on what to wear for him. Dale and I would normally meet up for food of some sort, then hang out, sneak a few drinks, then he would inevitably initiate sex. Sad how quickly routine can sink in, even with young couples. I suppose it didn't matter, as this time I was blowing him off, a gesture he was still chalking up to my being upset with him, but the truth was much worse... I was starting to move on.

-Fun Run-

"Well damn, look at you!" Tyson said, his charming smile wide as he admired my approach.

I had chosen to wear a pair of tight pink running pants with matching grey and pink sneakers, my top a sort of glorified sports bra top in a matching grey. I had dressed to impress and it wasn't going unnoticed.

"Awww, thank you." I said, feeling sexy and confident, something I never really felt before (it felt more... adult somehow), "You're looking pretty good yourself." I said, admiring his tight black muscle shirt and soft looking light grey sweatpants.

"Oh, I know it." he said, cocky, but absolutely backing it up.

Our run took us off campus and some ways out into the local park. You should know that parks out here aren't like they are in the city, they can go on for miles where you might never see another soul, nothing but green trees and fields, and if you're lucky, a nice pond or creek. We took a pause to re-hydrate, only lightly sweating as we were clearly used to this sort of exertion, the day being relatively cool and slightly breezy, perfect for... well, anything.

"So, you still good to go, or do you need a break?" he said, clearly goading me a little.

"Oh, I'm plenty good, you'd be lucky to keep up." I said, deciding to be cocky back.

"Not that I mind running behind you..." he said, his mouth turning up in a smirk, "But there's no way you can outpace me." he finished, his look almost smarmy.

"Oh, want to make a bet?" I said, feeling good, feeling playful.

"I'm down. I bet I could give you a 10 second head start and still catch up to you, easy." Tyson said, glancing up the trail a bit to the wooded area ahead.

"Oh yeah? I've been doing this for years... challenge accepted." I quickly shot back, my heart starting to race faster.

"What do I get if I catch you?" Tyson said, his eyes clearly taking full stock of my body, his tongue lightly grazing his lips.

"Guess you'll have to find out." I said, turning and sprinting away up the path, turning down the less beaten one that was shaded by woods.

He was true to his word, waiting and playfully counting to ten before taking off like a shot behind me. He would have caught up to me without issue, the man was built for speed, but it wasn't like I was making too much of an effort myself, and before I knew it, he had his arms around me, and both of us went down to the soft grass, giggling and laughing, a blurt that might have sounded like surprise, but was really one of anticipation squeaking out of me. He rolled on top of me, his strong arms practically pinning me down, my legs apart, his pelvis pressed against mine. I could feel the mass of firming flesh through his thick pants, and I truly, sincerely, desperately, wanted to find out what was underneath them. But first things first, he leaned in, and the two of us started kissing. His slightly pronounced lips on mine, my mouth opening greedily to match his enthusiasm, our tongues quickly exploring one another. This was passion. This was exactly the sort of thing Dale and I lacked, and it felt amazing to have it for the first time.

I wish I could tell you that he fucked me right there in the woods, but as I said earlier, life isn't a porno. But that's not to say that either of us left unsatisfied. His mouth exploring my neck, his hands squeezing my breasts, the firm press of his thick cock against my eager pussy even through our sweatpants... it was an intoxicating appetizer before the main course. He was satisfied because I think he KNEW he was going to fuck me later, and I was perfectly satisfied knowing I would be proving him right. But after a rather intense make-out session, I was primed, ready to open myself up both figuratively and literally to a new experience, but there was still one last obstacle... Dale. Dilly, as I often called him, a joke that was born of my being terrible with people's names. It honestly felt a little shameful to be considering either cheating on him, or dumping him just to fuck his friend, but I couldn't help but feel driven to do so by his behavior. I'm not trying to justify it, I did what I did for me, but I would have never gone down this road had he not been so unfairly insistent with me.

-Cheaters Never Win-

I remember practically biting my nails with anxiety that night, sitting on the edge of my bed in my dorm, debating making that dreaded call, or at least going over and talking it out like an adult... but I never got that far. There was a knock at the door not long after, and to absolutely no surprise, it was Tyson. I was more than happy to see him, my body still hungry from our earlier encounter, and my mind eager to explore the sort of raw sexuality I had been exposed to in my low moment from the nights prior. But if you recall, there was another problem literally waiting for us around the corner, who you may remember her from earlier... Kinsey. She was dating Trevor, a friend of Dale's (it felt like everyone was connected somehow around there), and she had not been blind to my receiving another male visitor to my dorm... especially not one as colorful as Tyson.

"Hey, sup girl." Tyson had said, his face his usual cocky self, a knowing look practically written all over it.

"Hey Tyson I..." I had started, but he wasted little time, gripping my waist and pulling me close, our mouths locking again, my body practically melting into him.

Like I said earlier, when a man owns a girl, she'll do pretty much whatever he wants. I'm not going to sugar coat it, I was horny as hell, my body aching for his cock, but I had to at least say the one thing that had been plaguing my conscience. I pulled back slightly after what felt like both an eternity and all too short a time, smiling, and putting a single white finger up to his dark lips shushing him for just a moment.

"Tyson... I... what about Dale? You know that he and I..." I said, trying not to say it, as I didn't really want it to be true anymore.

"Fuck him." Tyson had said, and for some reason it seemed to sum up everything in a single moment.

Tyson didn't give a fuck he was about to fuck his friend's girl. He was horny, and what he wanted was my little white pussy. He wasn't going to be denied by guilt or some shameful sense of morality... he was going to take me like man and fuck me like a savage. That's all he cared about. The truth was, I wanted it too. I wanted to be fucked by a man, a REAL MAN... someone who doesn't beg, or plead, or make half assed efforts to convince me to do things... someone who just takes me, and fucks me like I deserve, with passionate, almost hateful, consumption. I know it sounds like I have serious daddy issues, but in truth, my dad and I got along great (at least we did before all this anyway). I simply gulped a little, my eyes on his, glancing down at the thick black monster I knew was waiting for me in his jeans, and let out a playful chuckle, my face breaking into a smile. I got the feeling this wasn't his first rodeo, and he made that very apparent a moment later.

"Go ahead... get down on your knees and take a good look." Tyson had said, his strong hand brushing through my hair for just a moment as he guided me down in front of him.

I had been dating Dale for nearly three weeks before I felt comfortable enough to give him head, but here I was with Tyson, ready to suck his dick in less than a single day, and we weren't even dating. He owned me, and he knew it. He undid his pants for me, my eyes nervously darting from his groin to his face and back, when he finally unleashed it... and it was everything I hoped for. It practically lept out and smacked me in the face, and I would have welcomed it if it had. A towering nine and half inches of thick black fury, the sheath of his foreskin soft and welcoming, the large black head smooth and enticing, even his balls, swollen and powerful looking with every coarse black hair and wrinkle... I've never been in love with a cock before, but I was tonight. I marveled at it, my blue eyes sparkling, my mouth starting to water, it almost felt like reverence... but I reached up and gripped it in my slim white hand, seeing how easily it dwarfed it. It would have required having two sets of hands just to cover it all. Boy, wouldn't that have been something.

"My god you're so... BIG." was the best I could muster, my eyes shooting back up to his; his look one of sheer amusement.

I knew what he wanted, and I didn't make him ask, I adjusted myself, sweeping my hair behind me, and took the head of his thick dark cock directly into my mouth, my whole body shuddering with pleasure as I did. Now, just for the record, black men aren't chocolate. I hate when other girls say that. It's the same salty fleshed flavor as anyone else, but it's not the taste that matters. There's something else there, that feels like power radiating from it. It makes you want it, it makes you eager, satisfied, like nothing else matters. Trust me, I tried my best to take him all in, but there was no way (I just wasn't experienced enough at the time, but unlike Dale, he didn't hold that against me). I sucked and slurped in slow appreciative strokes, jerking him, moaning in my own sense of carnal satisfaction, my pace quickening as I got encouraged by his own sounds of pleasure. I wanted all of it inside me, everything... If I could have fit his dick and balls in my mouth all at once I would have. I only paused long enough to peel my shirt off, a wet spot already formed on the front from the slobber coming off my chin.

"That's right..." he said, his tone low and satisfied.

I was eager for him to see my body. My perky white tits, my nipples, it's such an insane feeling, wanting to give yourself over to a man's power, his approval, and his control, but it feels so fucking good. Off came the bra, my nipples hard and firm, which I pinched and tugged for him, giving him a good little show before taking his cock back into my mouth. I was more aggressive now, trying hard to take him deeper, sucking, stroking, massaging his balls... he loved it, and so did I. Again, I'm not claiming he was superman, he's still a guy after all, so while it took longer than Dale would normally take, it wasn't too long before I knew he was ready to cum. This was my moment, the one Dale had so callously called me a prude about, and while I was nervous, I decided to go for it (not that there was much choice in the matter, Tyson was going to get what he wanted).

"Oh fuck... here it comes... where you want it?" he said, not asking me IF I wanted it, but where... again, he owned me and he knew it.

"On... on my face." I said, lowering my body slightly, craning my neck up, my eyes on his as he jerked himself furiously in front of me, his dark cock shiny with my spit.

It was an explosion. A torrent. A deluge. It was fucking everywhere. The jolt hit me square on the forehead, splashing all over the place; in my hair, on the rug, my pants, my bed spread... it was enough that I jerked back with surprise, my mouth dropping open slightly. But that's when the next pulse came, a lap of thick white semen roping down over my face and over the bridge of my nose, some of it landing between my open lips. Another blast, splashing down on my neck, more falling on my exposed tits. This is a man who would never cum into a sock. I'm not sure his cock would even fit into one of my socks. It was glorious, and there I was, bathing in it. I had never let anyone cum on me before; it felt degrading, dirty and altogether insanely arousing all at once. I was just some slut for him now, not some pretty girl, Dale's girlfriend, maybe not even a person at all... and it felt good.

"Oh HELL yeah." Tyson said, squeezing out every last drop and flicking it on me with a quick shake.

Let me tell you something else... black cum doesn't taste like ambrosia. I'm sure it's not different than white cum, in so much that it tastes like hot, salty, slightly meaty, ammonia laced goo (so keep that in mind next time you're unloading into a girls mouth). But when a man owns you, like he did, you relish the taste. I swallowed the little bit that got into my mouth, and I loved every second of it. But it was time for the main event now, and I was tired of waiting... my tight little white pussy was ACHING for his black cock, my clitoris swollen and sensitive, my labia covered in eager southern salivation. He reached down and pulled me up to my feet, turning me around and positioning me over the edge of my bed, taking my pants and panties down as he did. I kicked them off quickly, bent over now in front of him, completely naked (though he was still mostly dressed), cum hanging off my face, and I waited for the moment of impact. I think I might have even wiggled my hips a little inviting him in.

"Oh fuck girl, you tight..." Tyson said, his one hand on my waist, the other guiding his cock into me, the thick black head probing between my soft pussy lips as he quickly found the spot.

It didn't even occur to me at the time, being as overwhelmed with raw animal lust as I was, but I didn't even know that he wasn't wearing a condom. He hadn't asked or offered, and for all he knew, I wasn't on birth control... he had only one need, and that was to fuck me, nothing else mattered. I have to admit too, I winced as he entered me. It hurt. It was like losing my virginity again, or at least, for real this time. But that initial pain was just a brief moment compared to the womb shaking pounding he was about to unleash on me. The pleasure drowns most of it out, but it stays with you.

"ow... owowOWOW OWWW!!!" I had squealed out, pushing myself up on the tips of my toes, leaning forward as if I could ease the entry somehow, but he simply grabbed by hips firmly and pulled me back until he was almost breaking me with how deep he felt inside me.

Thankfully, he started slowly, but it didn't last too long, his pace quickening as he thrilled off of the sheer pain and dominance he was inflicting upon me. I loved it too. I felt powerless, weak, and it was exactly where I belonged. I was practically on the verge of orgasm from the moment he pushed himself inside me, and I had lost control over my normal sense of decorum, letting out moans of pleasure that were quickly escalating into near screams as he hammered me completely raw from behind. My mouth was open, his seed still clinging to my face, drops being thrown down and over my comforter, my hands clutching it hard. I had no idea that next door, Kinsey was listening to the entire thing, and calling Trevor to share the experience with him. If she had better sense, she should have come over and joined us, but instead, she was quickly alerting Dale to the infidelity taking place next door to her, something we would be learning shortly after.

-Surprise!-

The campus isn't huge, but even at a quickened pace, not a full on run, it would take Dale roughly 15 minutes to get to where I was. He had only gotten wind of what was transpiring after it had already started, so I was rapidly racing towards the biggest, most intense and repeated orgasm I had ever had in my young life. That's another factor, for all you guys out there that don't know it... not all girls squirt, but they DO produce a sort of white creamy discharge when they're extremely aroused, and I was glazing him HARD. I was embarrassed when I found out, as I didn't know about that sort of thing, but he wasn't bothered. Again, this wasn't his first rodeo. If you remember, there's that whole "right there" moment when you hit that sweet spot, but I didn't even need to tell him, he was hitting it hard, and I was barely able to speak as it was. The only words I managed to get out were:

"OH FUCK, I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA CUMMMM...!" I had pretty much shouted, our bodies working in concert, my whole body tense and ready to explode.

"That's it, cum all over my BLACK fucking DICK." he said, making it clear that he was doing this because I was a white girl, and that he was putting me in my place.

Of course I didn't answer him, I didn't have to, because my body did. I screamed, my whole body went rigid, my toes curling, my eyes slamming closed, and holy fuck did I cum. He didn't stop either, pushing me to heights I never even knew were possible, my brain a complete mess of endorphins, dopamine, serotonin, I don't even remember being able to see, it was like everything went red and white for a moment, I wasn't even making noise anymore. But still, there was the distant sound of his body smashing against mine, his balls slapping against my skin, my wetness and creaming causing a wet "shlorp" of sexual congress. You would think that would be the prime time for Dale to show up, but he didn't... not yet. That moment came the same time Tyson did. I don't quite remember him announcing it, but he had said: