The Deep South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah, here it comes..." which I learned later was his usual pronouncement when he was going to bust a nut.

Tyson wasn't going to pull out either. Again, he didn't ask, he didn't offer... he did exactly what he wanted, and that was cumming directly inside me. I could feel it, in spite of all my mental overload, the hot rush of his sperm pumping inside me, and I don't know whether it's a girl thing, or a me thing, but it was euphoric. It meant the possibility of motherhood, it meant being bred, pregnancy... the things my body was always meant to do... and it was like a total homecoming. THAT was when Dale decided to push his way in, several of his friends and a few onlookers gathering around, drawn in by the commotion Tyson and I had made, and the prospect of a fight brewing.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER..." Dale shouted as he flung the door open, stepping inside, gawkers craning to take a peek.

"Oh, sup bro..?" Tyson said, sweat on his face, but his usual cocky look still withstanding.

"BRO... BRO!? DON'T FUCKING BRO ME, BITCH! GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRL!" Dale shouted, in what may have been the most manly moment I'd heard him in up to this point.

"Hey, chill dawg, I thought you two was broken up." Tyson said, either trying to de-escalate, or lay the blame on me (which in the moment, I didn't even care about, I was fucked brainless by that point).

"WE'RE NOT." Dale went on, "NOW GET THE FUCK OFF HER."

"Bro, you need to chill. Step out a sec, cause I'm guessing you don't want to see THIS." Tyson had said, gesturing down towards himself, "And I'll go."

Dale seemed to accept this, though angrily, pushing his way back out the door, people looking on with a mix of sheer carnival amusement, some laughing at the shamed Dale, some envious of Tyson's conquest. I felt Tyson carefully pull out of me, a gush of his semen coming out with him and running down my twitching thigh... that was when I first felt the sound and color come back into the room.

"Did he... are you..?" Was about the best I could muster.

"S'all good, baby. I'll catch up with you later." Tyson said, making it sound like no big deal I had just been caught getting fucked by not only my boyfriend, but everyone in my dorm, and everyone they could bring with them.

Part of me wanted to me mad, but I didn't have the energy. Plus, this had been my decision as much as anything, so I couldn't really lay the consequences on HIS shoulders, he hadn't cheated, I HAD. I fell forward slightly on my comforter, wrapping it around me like a sort of shroud, before rolling over and on to my butt, keeping myself as covered as I could, not even remembering the copious nut still hanging from my face. Tyson left, as promised, and Dale entered, slamming the door behind him and locking it (something I had been too preoccupied to remember). It was open just long enough for a few enterprising watchers to snap shots on their cell phones, but I couldn't be bothered with that right now.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS, AMBER? WHAT, YOU'RE JUST FUCKING OTHER GUYS NOW!?" Dale had said, his anger suddenly being halted by a deeper sense of sadness and loss, seeing me as I was.

"No, not... it's not like that it's..." I started, still ashamed to look him in the eyes.

"It's.. it's what!?" he said, though I could hear the tears starting to catch in his voice.

"After what you said, I... I wanted to change... change for you, or for... for me... and I did. It just didn't... it didn't go like I had ever thought." I said, the words ringing very true, though the depth of them wasn't quite there yet.

"What does that even mean!?" he said, definitely crying now.

"It means... we shouldn't see each other anymore. I'm sorry it had to end like this." I said, really wishing it HADN'T ended like that, and that I had broken up with him properly beforehand.

Interracial fantasies aside, I'm not a monster, I didn't want to hurt him, even if I didn't want to be with him anymore. But, getting swept up in anger, need, the feeling of being desired in such a profound and animalistic way by a black man... it's no wonder that so many white girls cheat with them. I could sit here and bore you with the details of the conversation we had, with him trying to pry more information out of me, but there wasn't much more to tell him. Black was simply better, and it's what I wanted now. I only knew that because he made me realize how removed I'd been before, or more specifically, how inadequate he had been as a lover. I needed something more raw, more powerful and alive, and I was never going to get that from him. I want to say life is cruel sometimes, but it's just nature. Survival of the fittest, the strongest, the genetic lottery winners. Superior genes get passed on, and inferior one's get left behind.

-Cleaning Up-

That whole story took place just over a year ago. Dale and I obviously broke up, and we never spoke again. Tyson and I dated for a while, if dating could be the word, because most of what we did was have sex... and I mean A LOT of it. Which makes it unsurprising that I got pregnant. Birth control is only SO effective, but it's even less effective when you neglect to keep taking it. That maternal, or womanly instinct kicked in inside me, and I was honestly hoping it would happen. I didn't want to go to school anymore, I wanted to have babies, dozens of them (not really, but you know what I mean). School had become a lot more hostile after that day anyway, with more than a few white guys calling me "nigger lover", and other girls asking me enthusiastic questions about "going black", something which I encouraged all of them to try. I can't tell you if any of them did, as I wasn't there after all, but I've seen the way the tides are turning these days, so I'd be shocked if more than a few of them didn't. The thought of them spreading their legs and letting men like Tyson fuck and breed them just like me is something I'd fantasized about more than a few times during my pregnancy.

I ended up moving back home. My parents, my mom in particular, were disappointed in me. At least, at first. She loves her little mixed race grandchild just as much as she loves me, and I see how her face lights up when she plays with him. My dad on the other hand seemed angrier once the truth came out. Because OF COURSE I wasn't about to tell him I had been "blacked", that's not a conversation you sit down and share with dear old dad... but he was bound to find out. Both when the baby came out, and because his daughter was regularly leaving the house to meet up with black guys from the area. As I'm sure you might be wondering, or at least inferring from that statement, NO, Tyson and I aren't together anymore. We had sex pretty regularly, but we weren't attached so to speak, and when he said he was seeing someone else, I just sort of accepted it. He was an alpha... spreading his seed was his duty, and mine, like every other woman, was to be bred.

I guess the moral of this story, or at least the lesson, is this: Don't hold back. Women do it all the time, thinking we're going to be judged harshly, or looked down on, and in doing so, we put ourselves in positions we aren't happy with; relationships we resent with men who aren't worthy of us. So, I want to tell all the other white girls, or asian girls, latina girls, whoever, don't be afraid to experience raw and unfiltered sexuality Be a slut for a worthy man, suck his cock; swallow afterward. Let him fuck you up the ass, and let him cum up there too while he's at it. Use your hands, your feet, your tits, anything he wants to pleasure him. Let him cum on you, anywhere he wants to. It's not a tattoo, it'll wash off. Don't resent motherhood. Your body was literally built to make babies, and you should... it feels amazing bringing a life into this world. But there is of course, one caveat...

Make it a black life. Black men are worthy sexual partners. No, partners doesn't even describe it well enough... masters. The sex is mind blowing, the size, the depth, the sheer volume of semen... if women were built to have babies, black men were built to provide them. I encourage women everywhere to at least start by watching black cock porn, hell, most of you are. But don't just fantasize about something better, go out there and get it. If you aren't happy with your husband, or your marriage, and even if you have kids... leave, and go get fucked by a real man. Leave your loser boyfriend who sits around gaming all day, and fuck a black man. Your boyfriend not packing enough heat? Girls... GO fuck a black man. You deserve pleasure! Pure, unadulterated, savage, eye rolling pleasure. Stop settling for less. I wish someone had come along and convinced me to do it right out of high school, it would have saved me a lot of time, heartache, and a shockingly expensive semester at college.

Lastly, I just have to say this to all the white male readers out there... nature isn't cruel, it just is what it is, some were born to be winners, and others... were born to lose. This won't happen to all of you, but it will definitely happen to some, and if it does... be happy for her. There's no shame in knowing your place in the world, even if it's only to show girls what they DON'T want.

And Dale, if you're reading this, I AM sorry for hurting you like I did, but I also want to thank you for putting me on the path to REAL happiness and fulfillment.

-Amber Frazure