The Deep Wet

Story Info
Her fantasy became a reality, but then he took over.
1.8k words
4.36
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him "Would you really, let me do that!?"

"Yes." He said it slowly and confidently. He looked at her and took a step closer, leaning in a little. "It is my service to please you, and I am pleased to service you."

She gasped a little and they began to kiss passionately. She could feel a little buzz in her knickers and started to scan the fantasies in her brain. " I don't know exactly how, to make this work."

"Why don't you simply start by telling me that story you told me once before, that one where you told me your fantasy about peeing on me in the bathroom..."

She had realised her pissing fetish early. When she began to experiment with herself in her bed, she would find the orgasm faster with a little pee, before or during. Showers were her favourite, with so much wet splashing all over her, and she had experimented many times in the river, in the bath, and even at public pools. She would turn herself on by simply hanging at the side of the pool, pressing her body into the tiled edge, delicately pissing into the water.

She had mentioned it to her first boyfriend, and she could tell he tolerated her squirting at climax, but made it clear he wasn't interested in taking it any further. Subsequent boyfriends were about the same, even if she tried to make a deal with them, "I will let you fuck my ass if you let me piss on you while I masturbate!" But they would always say no to the piss. She never really did like anal anyway.

Years would go by as her fantasy developed and she would experiment alone, often in the bathroom with towels, old clothes or simply laying in an empty bath, masturbating wildly. Sometimes she would be fully dressed, sometimes with her hand in her pants. Other times she would simply stand at the mirror and watch herself wetting her jeans before a long satisfying self-pleasing shower.

She had been dating Richard almost a year and wow was he powerful in bed! Respectfully dominant and giving, and he took her long squirts facially, often, and without question.

This turned her on greatly and she would often think of him as she wet herself in front of the mirror. Sometimes kickers only, sometimes jeans, sometimes in her white office skirt and stockings.

She realised her most favourite time to pee herself was into her grey track pants at sunset. She would be turned on so much that sometimes she could see her own wet patch before she began! Standing was fun, and she enjoyed looking at the colours change from grey to dark grey, running all the way down her leg while she massaged her clit to climax after climax.

Squatting soon became her go-to position, regardless of the mirror. She would touch herself a while, after drinking as much juice and water as she could, in preparation for a fulfilling climax. Sometimes she would pee so strongly, just before a good climax, she would pee a jet right out of her pants! It turned her on and brought stronger climaxes than ever. Especially when she would picture Richard laying below her, wearing his matching grey tracksuit.

They kissed a while and she pulled away from him, "I do have an idea." She began to giggle a little and felt so embarrassed. He looked at her and touched her face "You tell me what you want to do, and let's just go do it, OK? It might even, take a few goes to get it right."

Now she was more nervous than turned on, but she could see he was willing, and all she could think of was just how much wet she had to give him.

They moved to the bedroom to get dressed. He gently and deliberately stripped her clothes off, with many kisses over her body. He knew what she liked and would give it to her often. Strong hands massaging her body, long licks to her skin, and multiple kisses often.

"Well, this will be the sexiest dressing we have ever had" he said "I love how wet you already are!" He pulled her pants on and gripped her butt cheeks as he pressed his face into her crotch, a desire they both frequently enjoyed. His hot breath flowed into her grey tracks and felt as though it was rushing through her body!

"Grab that towel and lay down here." she said as he pulled his own tracks up over his hardened penis. She loved the obvious bulge he was growing. She pushed him down and sort of started to dance a little for him, but he interrupted her, "Show me what you do when I am not here. Treat me like your slave. Please, allow me to serve you!"

She squatted over him right away and shoved her hand into her wet pants. She pushed herself down on his throbbing hardness. Feeling the wet pants press against her skin was exactly what she had wanted all these years. "Oh my!" She said, almost by accident, "Oh fuck you turn me ON!"

She grabbed at his bare chest as he rubbed her back, her ass, himself. He reached up and cupped her breast a little, and worked his hand up her neck to her lovely face, beginning to change to a light red. He knew she was already close.

Her grey pants were darkening a little wider. A little squirt here, then another. "Oh, I'm, Oh..." She was breathless as she touched herself. She started to groan deeper and called to him "Richard! Oh God! I'm..."

She couldn't hold it any longer and glanced down at herself, trying to roll her ass forward for a better view. She noticed his pats were dripping with a dark grey wetness she had created, wrapping the shape of his large rock-hard penis.

She watched as a strong jet of her own fantasy piss gushed from her pants onto his, spreading quickly to the tiles beside him, over his belly and up her shaking legs.

She bounced on him a few times, mashing his manhood into her sopping wet pants a few times to finish a strong, gushing, breathless climax.

Now, he took over. He lifted her just enough to lower his pants, the wet fabric squelching as he grabbed himself. He closed her legs skillfully, over his chest, sitting her down on top of him as he ripped her saturated pants from her engorged labia.

His strength was enough to catch her as she started to fall backward, and he lifted her ever so slightly with his legs to watch a few drips of their love liquid flow between them.

"My turn!" He said as he grabbed himself and pushed inside her. His strong hands pulling her hips down onto him, her wet pants now over her legs, across his chest. "Look how fucking wet we are together!" he grabbed her tracks and pulled at them, the juice now dripping between his knuckles and onto his face.

She had never liked being on top, and he knew this, so was rapid in their change. He slipped out of her, slopping his cock onto his belly, sending little splashes around the room. She giggled a little and licked her fingers, "Thank you," she said as she kissed him a wet kiss, "but, what do you mean 'my turn'?"

"You are in for a surprise! You wanted to piss on me huh? Well, have you ever been pissed IN?" He slipped his finger inside her from behind and smiled at her, knowing she had mentioned this other fantasy once before, and that no, no one had ever been interested in pissing inside her.

She couldn't speak at this point, she simply looked at him, actually a little unsure if she truly wanted this or not. Now that it was on offer, and after a particularly satisfying and fulfilling fantasy, she wasn't sure if she could reach another climax, or even move!

He spun around under her so quickly and was on his knees behind her in a flash, his strong hands gripping her hips the way she liked it. He held her a moment one-handed, rubbing the pool of sweat on her lower back into her skin, pushing his way toward her neck, wrapping his hand under her to cup her breast as he pushed his hardness against her butt cheek.

"What do you mean, piss, IN me?" She was really unsure now, second thoughts raced through her mind and she became afraid of his dominance. Her fantasy was being taken over, she was satisfied! They hadn't spoken about this!

His hand slipped under her belly and found her clit still dripping, her vagina throbbing and expectant as it took him. "I want to try it!" He said, pushing himself inside her deeply, rubbing her sensitive clit just the way she liked it.

Her knees began to rub harder on the tiles, and the little splashes of her own pee flicked up onto her hands. He was in a good rhythm now and his masterful fingers knew exactly what to do. Her nervousness only grew with each slapping pound as his primal grunts echoed from the bathroom walls. She looked down at her hands again, watching her liquid satisfaction bead on her fingers. She leaned a little and took her hand to her mouth, sucking herself clean as he worked behind her. She could feel his thumb now pressing on her anus, something he loved to do.

Looking back, she saw her now completely darkened wet tracks flopped over to one side. She studied them a little, noticing the glistening sunset light bounce off the fabric.

Suddenly, he stopped, grasping her hips the hardest he had ever held her. He was now very deep inside her, and sort of lifting himself a little. Then, oh! The RUSH of his warm piss filled her quickly! He was looking directly down at her so couldn't see what she saw, a sudden explosion out of her, straight down to the floor and behind them!

She gasped again and stared at it for a moment, lost in the magic of the liquified love they had just made.

As his grip released, she wriggled forward and flopped onto her back, squelching into their puddle of love. "I, um, wasn't, really expecting..." She began, then he flopped forward too and licked his way up her wet thigh which stopped her sentence, "Richard, are you going to... oh god, yes!"

He began to suck at her clit. She instantly forgot what just happened and flopped backward again, her hair now soaking in sweat and piss. She was ready for another spontaneous climax, and enjoyed the sloshing sound of arching her back, releasing waves of extasy and urine through the last of her wild fantasy.

He climbed on top of her and finished soon after, before a quick clean up, and a long intimate shower. Would she ever piss on him again? Would she ever let him piss inside her again? Her fantasy would be her guide.