The Deepest Friend-Zone Ch. 07

Story Info
Brianna gets what she wants.
3.8k words
4
10.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
57 Followers

This is the 7th installment of the story of how Connor became roommates with 7 college sluts. Make sure to read the last chapter to hear about Connor's first sexual interaction.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

The sun shined into Nina and Brianna's room, with three still sleeping in late on a Monday morning. Sam had woken up at half past nine to get ready for his ten o'clock biology class. He was rather cocky and had a tendency to walk around the girl's suite nude while he got ready for his day as if he owned the place. He was well aware that despite his rather brutish appearance, women were always a fan of a huge cock. Who was he to not display what he was packing?

Sam and Brianna had an eventful and open relationship. Both were short, chubby, fiery Italians who loved to fight as much as they loved to fuck. They had very limited civil interaction, but somehow managed to stay together for about one month to date. They spent an abnormal amount of time fucking with the remainder usually fighting over something stupid, or about how Sam was jealous that Brianna had slept with another guy. They had an open relationship in which both parties were rather promiscuous, but Sam was not entirely comfortable with Brianna fucking other guys.

Brianna started her college career much like her roommates with a heavy focus on exploring what the college boys had to offer. Unlike some of the other roomates that had high standards for who they hooked up with, Brianna showed little discretion in who she chose to fuck. From short to tall, fat to skinny, white to black, Brianna had a rather diverse body count in her short time at college.

Brianna and Sam started off as most college hookups do by meeting at a party and having drunk sex. They met the 4th week of school in the basement of the rugby house who was hosting a big party that night. Brianna had actually fucked the captain of the rugby team the first week of school and intended to hook up with him again that night, but after blowing him in his bedroom during the pregame, he paid her little attention. Sam danced with Brianna in the basement grind pit, and the rest was history. Well, not exactly history. Brianna even started their relationship on a promiscuous note, by having the rugby captain pick her up the next morning from Sam's dorm building to give him Sam's sloppy seconds.

Brianna was introduced to Pete through Nina about 2 weeks before meeting Sam. Nina and Pete met at orientation and started hooking up as soon as the school year started. They had a mutual understanding that there was no relationship between them. They were solely good friends that enjoyed pleasuring each other. Pete got off on eating Nina out, even after she had fucked another guy. It was just a bonus that he got to fuck her.

Nina even had a few threesomes with Pete and his roommate Tom. Tom was a ripped wrestler like Pete, but was a few inches taller and sported a proportionally larger cock. Both men had their strengths in the bedroom; Pete's being rough and controlling, while Tom's cock was bigger and had a unique jackhammering ability. Nina had started a habit of going to Pete's room on monday mornings after her first class to have him eat her out, which almost always led to fucking. Tom usually came home at some point during the day and would join in on their fun. After Pete got her hot, bothered, and horny, Tom would join right in and pound Nina to a powerful orgasm. He was skilled at pinning her down through her writhing and maintaining his jackhammering pace, elevating her orgasm to new levels.

Nina had absolutely no problem with sharing Pete, or Tom at that. They understood that this was nothing more than some consistent Monday fun. So, when Brianna was hanging around with her and Pete one Wednesday night, Nina decided to initiate a threesome. Nina and Pete did not think much of the time aside from it being a hot threesome, but Brianna immediately developed feelings for Pete. She hid her feelings from Nina, since he was technically her hook up, but she wanted more of him to herself. Nina could tell during the threesome that Brianna was more into Pete than just another guy to get her off. Brianna may have even hogged him a little.

Brianna worked up the courage to ask Nina about a repeat threesome only 2 days later, but Nina automatically had better plans. She knew Brianna had never had anal or a threesome with two guys. Nina got off on the idea of setting up her first time. Brianna was initially resistant to trying anal, but after Nina bragging about how great it was fucking the two of them as much as she wanted, Brianna knew she had to use the opportunity to get Pete hooked on her pussy.

The two girls went to the boys' room on a sunday night, and Brianna did not wait for Nina to initiate the interaction. Brianna started off very touchy and flirty, not taking very long to fondle Pete's cock through his athletic shorts. Brianna's outfit was designed more for removing than wearing. She typically dressed rather slutty, somewhat like Jackie in that she always wore something revealing, but looking much more overtly sexual with her curvy and chubby figure.

Brianna got a hold of Pete's phone number and started to hook up with him without Nina's knowledge. They spent the better part of a week fucking multiple times each day. Tom even joined in for a few threesomes or when Pete had lost steam. Brianna had become insatiable and only wanted more Pete and more cock.

At the end of the week, Pete and Brianna spent the entirety of the day together on Saturday and split separate ways to go out for the night. They did not discuss plans to meet up, but Brianna assumed that they would wind up together by the end of the night.

The two wound up at separate parties to begin the night, causing Brianna to text Pete for his whereabouts. A few hours of partying passed with no reply from Pete. Brianna had not told Nina that she and Pete had continued their relationship and was nervous to find out if she approved or not. This left her with Linda and Jackie to confide in, since they were not as close to Nina as Sarah was.

Brianna's anxiety was through the roof, and she was now determined to find him. There were a limited amount of parties he could be at, and the wrestling house was his most likely location. After telling Jackie about the problem at hand, she and Linda were more than enthusiastic to partake in some dramatic activity to see what this guy was up to. The three girls broke off from Nina, Sarah, Tina, and Simran to walk to the wrestling house.

Upon their arrival, the girls walked around the house with eyes in all directions trying to find Pete. Linda, being easily distracted, had already been whisked away by a tall, handsome, blonde guy who was clearly putting the moves on. Brianna and Jackie did not need to look much further to find Pete directly outside the back door with his hands up a skinny readhead's dress.

Brianna yelled at him and informed the redhead that she and Pete had been fucking all day, but this did not seem to have much of an impact. Pete was extremely drunk and did not respond with coherent words. The redhead just kept her fingers in his belt loops while they all awkwardly took in the situation. Brianna exited the party as fast as she could with Jackie following close behind. Jackie knew that this was not going to go over well.

Brianna was an emotional wreck for a few days and didn't leave her room very much. She spent a lot of time telling Jackie about her feelings and complaining about the situation, but did her best to keep it all away from Nina. Brianna swore from this point on that she would not let a boy make her emotional. She swore she would always maintain the emotional high ground.

Pete texted her a few times the next day and the following week, but Brianna did not answer and wanted to play some mind games with Pete. She knew that no girl made love to him like she did, they only fucked him. She knew she could have him, but she did not want to be the desperate one any longer.

That is exactly why she told Sam that she would not be in any relationship that was not open. After fucking Sam for the first time, she knew she wanted his fat cock on demand, but wanted others as well. Just like she wanted Pete right now. Nina eventually made her way out of bed for her morning shower, and Brianna decided to take her place next to Pete.

"Whoaaa Bree! What are you doing? Uh Hey!" Pete was taken back.

"Hi Pete, long time no see." Brianna smirked looking into Pete's eyes while grabbing his semi-erect cock.

"Woah, yea, woah. I, uh, meant to text you after that night. I completely blacked out, I don't know what I was doing." He pleaded.

"Yea, don't worry about it. Shit happens. I do plenty of fucking around myself. I've found a few other huge cocks like Tom and Sam's. They've been treating me well."

"Oh, uh, nice." He said uncomfortably as Brianna began to rub his cock to full mast.

"Yea, it's been good. But I want this cock too. Why don't we hook up more often?"

"Uh, I'm not sure. I uh, think we should do that too."

"We should. Peter, tell me how much you miss this pussy." Brianna began to kiss his chest, inching toward his stomach.

"Fuck, Bree, seriously, It is never as good as with you."

"Not even with Nina?" Brianna looked him in the eyes.

"No way. We are just good friends that have fun. You're the amazing one." Brianna may not be the classically sexiest girl in her suite of vixens, but she is the only one has never had a guy be the one to end things. She always put her everything into every man she fucked.

"Peter, don't fuck this up again. I want what Nina gets from you. You don't get me exclusively any more. You already fucked that up. But when I want you, you better be ready, or we're never doing this again." A small part of her still wanted Pete all to herself, but she knew that would only lead to more heartbreak.

"Of course, I'm sorry Bree. I won't fuck up like that. I'd never turn you away."

The two began to kiss passionately while Pete ran his hands up and down Brianna's sides. He gently grabbed her love handles as she began to roll on top of him.

Brianna slowly continued to kiss Pete from his mouth down chest, enroute to suck his cock. She made sure to rub her already moist pussy up and down his shaft a few times, before working to kneel down and grab his cock.

"You better fuck me hard. I don't want any of that pussy shit you were giving Sarah." Brianna smirked before taking his raging hardon into her mouth without losing eye contact. Pete didn't respond and just started to smile while he enjoyed Brianna's stellar blow job.

The woman really did know how to suck a cock. She had become a real pro over the years and loved to give head. She has developed a reputation with the football team for being down to relieve any of them upon asking. While this was a bit of an exaggeration, it was not far off.

After a minute or two, Pete grabbed Brianna by the back of her ponytail and forced his cock as far down her throat as he could muster. She moaned, squirmed, and gurgled while he pumped his cock into her throat.

After only a few short pumps, Pete roughly pulled her up to his face to forcefully make out, while his other hand immediately went to grabbing her big soft tits and pinching her erect nipples. Brianna moaned like the little slut she was, now that she was finally getting what she wanted. She dreamt of being handled like this. The other boys didn't have the balls to be so rough.

Pete grabbed Brianna by then neck and positioned her over his cock.

"Get that cock in you."

She did not protest or hesitate.

The beautifully thick Italian girl sat up, giving Pete full display of her sexy body. Her thick, brown hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail, with whispy hair on her forehead. Her face was undeniably beautiful, and drew the attention of nearly every man. Her green eyes and soft smile could break the hardest man. She had a very slight double chin that only seemed to add to her cuteness. About 5 or 6 diamonds decorated both ears via various piercing points. Her body was small but soft and extra curvy with a little chub in the right places. Her tits were a perfectly large C cup that were not perky but were far from saggy; they looked perfectly natural. Her stomach was not defined in any way, but she had an hourglass figure with wide hips that sat firmly on Pete's cock. A rather ornate diamond and baby blue stone belly ring dangled from her soft belly button and moved side to side with any movement Brianna made. Her thick thighs sat on either side of Pete's shredded torso, anchored on the bed and ready to grind up and down Pete's solid cock.

After taking in her beauty, Pete grabbed her once again by the neck and guided her up and down his cock. She moved as he guided, but added sensual grinding of her clit at the base of his cock with each vertical stroke. Pete had not felt another girl truly milk his cock like this. It just was not the same.

It never took long before Brianna was on the edge of an orgasm. She was no Rubix cube. She always came during sex, but Pete knew her buttons well. Sam was able to make her cum time and time again because his cock was massive and he had great stamina. Pete had stamina as well, but he was incredible at manipulating the pace and truly pleasuring a woman. Pete and Brianna learned each other over the week they spent entirely together. They both completely let their guards down and were open about how to get each other off. They would fuck for hours in an almost tantric manner, taking turns to see who could keep the other on edge for longer.

Pete began to pick up his pace and brought Brianna down to lay flat on top of him. He could feel her pussy slowly increasing its squeeze on his cock. He could hear her breath increase with her mouth right near his ear. Her lower abs flexed to meet his every stroke, pulling his cock further into her pussy, spreading her wetness from the tip of his cock to coat its base and his balls.

Just as Brianna's moans began to increase, signaling her impending orgasm, Nina walked through the open door to their room to see Brianna's ass grinding on Pete's cock.

"Oh wow, I see you two have started without me." She said as she dropped her towel and walked toward the bed.

The two did not acknowledge her presence or even flinch. They were entirely entangled in their lust. Nina went to touch Pete's arm, thinking that he would respond to her automatically, but there was no response. The two just continued to fuck with an increasing pace and fervor.

Brianna's moans elevated once again and the intensity of her grinding picked up to match as her body began to spasm in pleasure. Her orgasm washed over her body as she writhed on Pete's cock. Nina stepped back and let the two have their moment as she sat back to watch on her desk chair.

Brianna's orgasm slowed slightly, but she was still in a heightened state of pleasure. She sat up slightly and began to twerk with great speed on Pete's cock, clearly trying to bring him to an orgasm. Pete moaned, and Brianna continued her riding with his encouragement. The two continued to build in pleasure together.

Pete started to tense up while animalistic grunts emanated from his lips. Brianna feverishly twerked on his cock, now moving as fast as possible. Her fat ass jiggled up and down as she rode, while her tits and dangling belly ring shook in every which way from the front. Her efforts brought Pete to climax where he let out a few helpless yelps as she did not slow her hips. The massive amount of cum flooding her pussy created enough lubrication to bring new sensations, and force her too over the edge into bliss. Brianna lay flat on Pete with her head on his shoulder while her hips continued their reflexive gyrations.

She lay there for several minutes before realizing that she was supposed to me Sam at the dining hall by 11 am. She whipped her head at Nina, who sat quietly on her phone, sitting nude with her legs crossed.

"Nina, what time is it?" Brianna demanded.

"Good morning to you too, slut. It's 11:12" Nina snipped back with a smirk.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Brianna exasperated as she lifter her leg over Pete to swing off the bed. As her leg lifted, a mess of cum dripped on Pete's thigh from the depths of her filled pussy. "I gotta go. He is all yours for now."

"Looks like you fucked the life out of the guy." As nina looked over Pete, who had still not moved a hair except for his still heavy breathing.

"I'll try not to tire him out before your next Monday session."

Brianna proceeded hastily get ready. Luckily, she had left herself a nice casual outfit for the day, expediting the process. She knew Sam would wonder why she was late and ask questions, but she always had a knack for diffusing the situation.

She hastily put on a rather plain black bra and panties that did not match, but got the job done. The jeans she picked were dark and had moderate ripping up the fronts of both thighs in a stylish manner, the cut was skinny and accentuated Brianna's thick legs and fat ass. She slipped a casual white striped tee over her messy hair. The shirt was stylishly knotted in the front so that it cropped right above her adorned belly button. She chose a standard pair of brown riding boots that were sleek and classic with minimal additives to take away from the classic shape. The outfit was completed with an olive colored military type jacket and her red leather tote bag.

Before heading out the door, Brianna adjusted her messy bun in the mirror to get the hair out of her face. In the mirror, she could see Nina was already playing with Pete's cock, so far unsuccessfully trying to bring him back to full mast. Brianna smirked knowing she got to have Pete first today.

"Have fun you two!" Brianna hollered as she headed out the door to see Sam.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Brianna didn't even hustle to the dining hall, knowing she was already decently tardy. She always tested the waters with Sam and his patience to keep the emotional upper hand in the relationship. She knew that she wasn't his husband, so it wasn't about keeping him happy, and she knew he wouldn't leave her.

Brianna mosied into the dining hall with her head down in her phone, answering texts from her mom and a few thirsty guys. Sam was looking around the cafeteria, awaiting her arrival, and noticed her lack of urgency to find him, making him even more displeased than he was previously.

"Bree!" He yelled when she almost walked past him with her head down in her phone. She saw him and her face lit up with a big smile while she waved to him. She finished her text to one of the starting defensive linemen on the football team, and put her phone back in her purse as she approached the table.

"Hi baby! How was class?" She asked as she leaned down to kiss Sam and place her bag on the back of the chair adjacent to him.

"Fine." He replied shortly. "It's 11:35! Where the fuck have you been?"

"Ugh! I was so sleepy and comfy! I just kept hitting snooze! I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you wait." She said with a slight pout.

"Not even a text to say that?" Sam still annoyed but softening a bit.

"Sorry! I know. I should have. Once I woke up I just tried to get here ASAP. Sorry boo, I'll be better next time." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'll make it up to you. I promise" she looked him in the eyes with a bit of sparkle and he seemed to forget he was ever mad.

The two carried on with their lunch conversation and enjoyed their early lunch together. They tried to eat lunch together every day and that usually worked out well. Brianna would ditch occasionally but Sam was always there. Upon finishing their meals, the two walked up the stairs to the exit and headed outside to the campus.

Vanttont
Vanttont
57 Followers
12