The Deepest Friend-Zone Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, come this way." Brianna said as she pulled Sam's hand to lead him toward the music building. She had an idea to make up for her tardiness and Sam was going to love it.

She led him up a few flights of stairs to a quiet and unoccupied hallway on the third floor. There were a few practice rooms on this floor and lockers for the musicians, but not much else. At the end of the hallway was a single bathroom that was always clean and surprisingly large for its isolated placement. One of the senior football players took Brianna to this room the first week of school for a quick blowjob. Since then she had used the room for the same purpose a few times and it started to feel like her secret place.

"Bree, what are we doing?"

"We're getting some privacy, silly. I told you I'd make it up to you"

The two spent no time getting in the bathroom and soon enough pants were around ankles and Brianna's shirt was pulled up to expose her tits. Sam wasted no time getting his huge cock into Brianna who was bent over the sink, ready for a fucking.

"God, Bree. You're so wet. This is so hot."

She immediately flashed back to Pete emptying his huge load into her and smirked.

"Only for you baby"

12