The Deepest Friend-Zone Ch. 08

Story Info
Stand alone chapter: Jackie and her basketball stud.
4.8k words
4.31
9.6k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
55 Followers

While this story is the 8th installment of the series, it can easily stand alone. This specific chapter is dedicated to the readers who asked for more about Jackie.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

While Jackie was best friends with Nina and Sarah, she was the least attached to the girls of the suite and known for marching to the beat of her own drum. She liked video games and sports, making her a bit of a tomboy, but she still hung with the girls and looked the part. She was definitely unique when compared to her roommates.

The girls of the suite could quickly be assessed as "basic", horny, college freshmen, who were not shy about exploring life on their own. Jackie definitely fit into the horny category, but was far from basic. Her style was somewhere between white girl with an urban flair and bohemian. Style that you would expect to see more from a California girl, not from a girl from the Philly suburbs. Her other roommates dressed as slutty as expected when going out on the weekends, but were otherwise relatively preppy girls who could fit in at just about any country club. Despite being the wealthiest out of all of them, Jackie's wardrobe would barely allow her in a family restaurant on her most conservative of occasions.

Jackie was also far from a typical freshman girl. Aside from the girls and her suite, she showed barely any interest in socializing with other freshman girls. If she had not met Linda at orientation, there's a chance that she wouldn't have had any other girl friends. She spent a large part of her day playing video games, but would always find some time to get to the gym and play pick up basketball with the guys. It was quite a sight to see a tan Italian girl wearing only a sports bra, bike shorts and Jordan's, cross up a 6'4" black dude to shoot a three point shot. She would even talk shit with the best of them, quickly gaining all of their attention and easily distracting any male around the court.

This sparked a friendship between her and the upperclassman basketball players, who would play pick up in the fall to keep their skills sharp for the winter season. Unlike most girls who would only go to hang out with a group of guys for the first time with a group of their own friends, it was easy to find Jackie by herself at the senior basketball captains house, smoking weed and playing video games with the basketball team the first week of school. Of course, a girl with enough testosterone to ball with the boys, was also horny enough to want her fair share of their cocks as well.

Jackie was taller than her friends by at least a few inches at 5'8". From the front view, she looked like your typical tall, toned, athletic female, but when she made a quarter turn to the side, she revealed an ass that has caused its fair share of whiplash injuries. The size of her ass was further exaggerated by the fact that she had absolutely no body fat. Well, maybe just enough so that she was not veiny, but she sported six pack abs adorned by a belly ring with 5 dangling diamonds that swayed with her hips as she walked and definition between the muscles of her thighs. This was strictly due to genetics, as you would never find Jackie in a weight room despite her penchant for basketball. Her face was cute with dark features, surrounded by the thickest of curly hair and accentuated by a Marilyn Monroe type mole.

Her ass was appreciated by all, but had a particular knack for reeling in black guys. Jackie had never hooked up with a black guy before college. Her high school only had two black guys who were not particularly attractive. But the guys she met at Ballywood were different. As a taller girl, Jackie looked for men at least 6' tall. The white guys from high school that were tall, all lacked any kind of manly shape. Her ex boyfriend, Jake, was 6'4" but was more like a beanstalk than anything else. The men she met the first week of playing basketball were much different.

Jackie showed up to the Rec Center the first Tuesday of classes to join a basketball game. She had played in high school and was known for her shooting ability. She would play pick up games at her high school with the boys team over summer vacation, which made her a much better player and also introduced her to her ex-boyfriend. The college guys were initially taken aback that a girl wanted to play with them. None of them objected, especially considering she was an attractive, scantily dressed girl. But, they tended to get a bit rough and rowdy which is a bit different from the girls game.

Two seniors from the varsity basketball team were the captains by default, one team was designated shirts and the other no shirts. They put Jackie on the shirts team since she did not have much of an option to remove hers at this point. They started the pickup game with Jackie and a few others on the sideline. She did not take much offense considering she was new regardless of her sex, but she figured that being a girl had a bit to do with it.

Jackie was a rather confident young woman and had no problem sitting on the sideline by herself, taking in the view of attractive athletes running up and down the court. Of course it took no less than 3 minutes into the game for one of the guys also on the side to sit down next to her and try to flirt. He was a 5'10" average looking white guy with brown hair. His pickup line was horrible and Jackie kept her responses short to convey her disinterest. There were three guys on the "skins" team that already garnered her full attention.

After 15 minutes, it was Jackie's turn to sub in. At this point, it was clear that two of the men on the skins team were from the college's D1 program and were not planning on subbing out. Of course, they were two of the men that caught Jackie's eye. One of them had been left unguarded after the most recent substitution and Jackie decided to match up with him.

The man was the star forward at Ballywood, Jarome Lisell. He was a 6'8" senior who was known around the league as a strong and physical player, overly muscular for the position he played. He was considered a long shot for the NBA draft, but if he had a top notch senior season, there were talks of him at least playing in Europe. His draft stock was actually lower due to his passion for lifting weights which made him abnormally muscular like a bodybuilder. He had never taken steroids, but he was frequently tested because it was almost unbelievable that he was so big naturally.

He stood on the court looking as if he was carved out of stone. his waist was very thin with a chest and shoulders that almost doubled his waist in girth. All 8 abdominal muscles were on full display with a low rise pair of shorts that came to his mid thigh, bulbous quadriceps on display below the hemline. He had dark black skin, an angular jaw, a sleek fade haircut. Piercing green eyes topped off his already unique appearance. He was glistening with sweat by the time Jackie got on the court to play, furthering his definition. She barely came up to his shoulder as she neared her spot on the court.

"What you doin' out here little girl?" Jarome looked down with a smirk.

Jackie did not answer but just stared at him with a little smile as she put her hair up, walking towards him with a cocky sway in her hips. She bent down into an athletic position with hands on her knees, ready for play to begin.

"Ight! We'll see if you're up for it!" Jarome chuckled.

The Skins inbounded the ball and immediately looked to get the ball in Jarome's hands. Jackie stayed one step behind him as he tracked to the top of the key. Jarome's teammate threw a hard pass to him and like a jaguar, Jackie pounced in front of him, intercepting the pass, putting her on a breakaway. As she crossed half court, she knew that Jarome was already catching up with his long strides. So, she let him get right next to her and put the brakes on hard to stop right behind the three point line. Jarome stumbled two steps forward, unable to stop his momentum as quickly as the nimble girl. He looked back at Jackie who was now looking at him with a smirk as she shot a three-point jumpshot that landed with a perfect swish in the hoop.

Jackie turned back to her side of the court to get on defense, with the continued cocky sway in her hips showing her best asset to Jarome as she walked away. Her skin tight white shorts only further accentuated her half basketball sized ass and now garnered the attention of everyone around the court. Jarome made his way back to the offensive Side of the court, head down with a smirk to show how funny he thought this was.

"Well that was embarrassing." Jackie stated with eyes open to convey sarcastic concern. It was now Jarome's turn to keep his mouth shut and smirk.

This time around, his teammates did not underestimate the small girl, and were more patient in getting the ball to Jarome. Once the rock was in his possession, it took nothing but 2 steps for him to blow past Jackie and lay down a vicious one handed dunk.

"Well, thank god you can dunk like that at 6'8". I'd be concerned if it wasn't that easy." Jackie snarked as he jogged to get back on defense.

"You talk a lot of shit for a little girl who can't play defense"

"I'm definitely all about scoring. You'll see." She said while eying the shirtless stud from head to crotch.

Jarome definitely let Jackie score a few times although she was also able to legitimately make a few great plays. All the while, he did not hesitate to get his hands all over her sweaty body, probably more obviously to onlookers than either of them realized. The playful jabs continued while the obvious attraction grew between them. The pickup game was no longer just about basketball.

The game ended and Jackie casually went back to her gym bag to get her water bottle. Jarome was quick to follow.

"The game over and you gonna just all up and leave without talking to me?" Jarome playfully challenged Jackie.

"I don't know what we have to talk about after you got your ass handed to you by a girl." Jackie said after spinning around to face him with a hand on her hip.

"I mean, we could talk about your horrendous defense or that fat ass you showin' off" Jarome said with confidence.

Jackie flirtatiously gawked "And I thought you only liked me for the competition!"

"It will sure as hell be a competition to see if that little body can handle all of this."

Jackie smirked as she bent down to pick up her bag, "I'll handle it just fine. We playing again tomorrow?" She looked back and cutely adopted a bit of his slang.

"Bet" Jarome smirked with a nod.

Jackie left the gym with all the world's confidence. The basketball team's star player was after her, a freshman girl, the first week of school. She could feel her pussy getting wet while thoughts of what the 6'8" monster's cock would do to her danced through her head. She had fucked grown boys, she had even fucked her married neighbor before, but none sized up to Jarome.

She returned to the gym at 6 pm the next day to join the daily pickup game. She was dressed to turn heads in a matching neon green sports bra and barely there bike shorts. The shorts barely covered more than a bikini bottom and had just enough material to cover her ass. The neon showed off her tan and toned stomach, further accentuated by her dangling belly ring. She had lazily thrown a pair of black Ugg boots on to walk to the gym, but would quickly change into a pair of blacked out Nike's. Jarome purposely avoided picking her for his team, but this time she was selected to start the game. She quickly matched up with Jarome and the rivalry resumed.

"You look like you're trying to distract some folks around here" Jarome teased.

"What? This getup?" Jackie stuck her hip out and faced him while fidgeting with her belly ring. She chuckled "I think it's working!"

"Well I'll certainly keep my eyes on you all day" He looked her up and down.

"I'll put on a show for ya" Jackie flirted with a wink and then the game began.

The two traded baskets as well as playful jabs. Both never backed down and worked hard enough to get a solid sweat going. Jarome never missed an opportunity to grab Jackie's waist or D her up by touching her ass. The connection between them was growing, and it was obvious that it was now more than just a basketball rivalry.

After playing for about 30 minutes straight, Jackie decided to sub out of the game. Jarome would never leave a pick up game under normal circumstances in order to work on his conditioning, but right now they were much more important things on his mind.

Jackie headed straight to her gym bag where she bent over, ass on full display, to grab her towel and Gatorade bottle. Jackie's Italian genes caused her to sweat quite a bit, complementing her well tanned skin and glistening over the peaks and valleys of her toned body. She quickly slipped her shoes and socks off to slide into Uggs as her walking shoes. Jarome was only a few steps behind her, taking in the full view of her buns, noting how Jackie's back sweat had made a stain in the middle of her neon green bike shorts. There was something so primal about a sweaty female athlete. You could feel the pheromones in the air while around her. She stood up from her gym bag and turned around as Jarome neared.

"Hey! You can't come on our sideline! You're in enemy territory!" Jackie scolded with a smile.

"I'm a spy and incognito, no one can see me" Jarome pretended to be serious.

"Ha! A 6'8" jacked dude being incognito. Stick to basketball bud." Jackie smiled and flirtatiously poked his abs.

"Ahhhh, owwww damn girl that hurt, I think I might have organ damage" Jarome bent over in exaggeration.

"Wow, you are absurd!" Jackie smirked and turned back to her bag.

"Nah, nah. I think I need you to take me to the locker room and check it out."

"Smooth, man" Jackie laughed, calling his bluff, turning back to smile at him. Jarome continued to play along.

"Yea, I definitely need mouth to mouth. That should fix it." Jarome jokingly groaned.

"Shut the hell up" Jackie laughed, "Let's get out of here." She picked up her bag and walked away leaving Jarome to quickly get in step behind her as she left the court.

The second that they reached the hallway, Jarome grabbed Jackie's wrist and swiftly pulled her into him, bending down to kiss her all in one motion. Jackie had no idea what had hit her, but she had no objections, quickly succumbing to the giant's charm. He slowly worked one hand to her waist and another to palm her ass like a basketball. Jackie reciprocated by wrapping her arms around his neck to pull closer into the sweaty kiss.

Jackie had never felt such power radiating from a man only in a kiss. She knew he was strong from guarding him, but being in his arms and grip was a different story. He had her enveloped. His lips were huge and made her feel so small. His kiss was passionate yet gentle, contrasting the power exhibited by his body. Jackie was as turned on as she had ever been while his hands began to roam her low back and hips. She was already damp all over from sweating, but the heat and wetness grew further between her legs as the giant man toyed with her. Jarome firmly grabbed her hips and lifted her off the ground causing a quick yelp from Jackie's lips between kisses.

"What are you doing?" Jackie squeezed in between heavy breaths.

"I want that fat ass right now" a primal instinct clearly took him over. Jackie pulled away from his kiss.

"Here? Now? Wait! No! Not in the locker room!"

Jarome looked Jackie in the eyes, "I know how bad you want this cock. You won't wanna wait after you get your hands on it."

"No! No, Jarome! Let's just go to my dorm..."

He quieted her with another deep kiss as he entered the empty locker room with Jackie in his arms. Despite her words, there was zero resistance and she had now wrapped her legs around his torso as well. Jarome's long fingers worked their way under her ass to massage her taint. He could feel her pussy radiating warmth through her shorts.

Stopping at the end of a bench, Jarome bent over and gently placed Jackie down to lie long ways. The locker room was empty, not that either of them seemed to be worried otherwise. Jarome looked down at the bitch in heat before him, a hot and sweaty mess staring back at him with more intensity than she had ever shown on the court. Her wide spread legs displayed the well soaked crotch of her shorts.

Jarome pulled off each of Jackie's Ugg boots to reveal her sexy bare feet. A primal instinct took over and he stuck his nose into the opening of her boot. Jackie had a tendency to wear these boots without socks, and they smelled of her feet. Jarome's cock went from hard to absolute steel as took in Jackie's scent. He threw the boots to the ground and stuck his fingers in her waistband, pulling the soaked shorts off in one swift motion. Her scent immediately filled the room, signaling to anyone close that a woman in need of a good fucking was present.

Jarome stared down at the toned, tight, and glistening pussy below him. Jackie's washboard stomach continued into a firm and muscular pussy and goin. Her naturally hairy nether region was perfectly waxed to smooth at all times, further defining each muscular curve. Unable to contain himself further, Jarome feverishly dove in to eat her hot pussy.

"JAROME!" Jackie screamed as Jarome's long tongue coursed from the bottom of her opening to grazing her now erect clit. Her abs visibly contracted as she contorted with the first sensation of ecstasy. Jarome's tongue was long and hot, easily pressuring her clit with each flick. He was skilled and confident in a way Jackie had not imagined. One cannot imagine what an expert lover feels like until the moment finally comes.

Jarome lapped up Jackie's juicy pussy, filled with flavors of cum and a sweaty workout. He alternated bouts of toying with her clit in circles and flicks, with diving his long to tongue deep into her soaked opening. She squealed with every acceleration. Jarome brought her to the point of toes curling and then focused his attack on her prominent clitoris. Jackie grabbed the back of his head, further pushing him into her pussy as her first orgasm rushed through her pussy, radiating through the rest of her body like she was shocked.

Jarome continued his onslaught until Jackie released his head. She fell back on the locker room bench, panting in distress and pleasure. He stood up over her and dropped his shorts, revealing a fully erect and monstrous cock. Not only was it huge compared to average, but was big for a 6'8" man.

Jackie finally opened her eyes to see the giant cock on display before her. What energy had been drained from her orgasm, was now reawakened from seeing the beautiful black phallus calling her.

She quickly transferred from her back to kneeling before him, shedding her sports bra as she moved. She grabbed Jarome's cock with both hands and wasted no time getting the lemon sized cock head into her mouth. It was physically impossible for her to get the 13" cock fully down her throat due to the girth, but she was giving her best try at swallowing it. Jarome threw his head back as Jackie sucked away at the head of his cock while rubbing her tongue in circles on his frenulum.

She was relentless, and never even took her mouth off his cock as if she was holding on to it for dear life. There was only so much of this pleasuring that a man could take before losing control, and Jackie sought to find that point. Jarome was no easy task, he had never cum from a blowjob and did not plan to start now. He let Jackie slobber over his cock for a few more minutes letting her give her all, before he pulled her to her feet by the ponytail. There was a quick "pop" from the lost suction followed by a pouty protest as Jarome pulled Jackie toward his lips once more.

Vanttont
Vanttont
55 Followers
12