The Deepest Friend-Zone Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie jumped up to lock her arms around Jarome's neck and legs around his torso. The large man handled her with grace, and their passionate kiss continued. The new position left Jarome's protruding cock sitting under Jackie's crotch, just Close enough for them to feel each other's heat. Jackie's hips slowly gyrated, longing for further sensation from the huge cock grazing her pussy lips.

The passionate embrace continued while Jerome began to walk towards the shower, planning the best way to enter Jackie for the first time. He had been with his fair share of women, almost all of them incredibly excited to feel his huge cock in their pussies. In most cases they were definitely more hot for him then he was for them, but there was something about the hard bodied, sweaty, Italian woman before him that drove him crazy. He had never felt the pressure in his cock so strong and ready to pump his load deep in a womb.

He placed Jackie back on her feet, leaving her to look up at him with fierce eyes, begging for his cock. he turned her around to face the wall, placing one hand on her hip and the other on her back to push her forward. Jackie moaned and placed both hands on the wall, sticking her ass out, welcoming the pending insertion. Jarome spread her ass cheeks with both hands, allowing her musty scent to once again waft up to his nose, causing his dick to pulse. He aligned himself at her slick and shining entrance, slowly applying pressure to enter her cunt.

"Ahh, Jarome!" Jackie moaned long and loud as he further entered her pussy with no protest. He was able to sink eight of his inches in before pulling back to spread her juices, and allow her to accommodate his full meaty length.

Jackie screamed once again as the tip of his cock bottomed out in her pussy. She whipped her head back with a smirk to stare into his eyes as she squeezed her pelvic floor muscles, gripping the massive member to let him know what was to come.

Jarome began to slowly pump in and out of the woman, eliciting moans and groans from both parties. His pace slowly increased, heightening Jackie's orgasmic potential equally. His balls began to swing and smack her clit with each stroke as he fucked harder, bringing Jackie to the edge of an orgasm that raised her up on her toes and drove her ass back to meet each stroke. The muscular woman's entire body tensed up and her moans went quiet as Jarome felt her pussy grip his cock so hard that he was temporarily unable to move, followed by a loud squeal and release.

Jerome significantly increased his pace upon her release as he felt the dearth of wetness coming from the orgasm washing over her body. Her ass twerked as he continued to fuck her through her lasting orgasm.

Only moments after her orgasm subsided and Jarome's fucking returned to a more sensual pace, the voices of the boys who just finished their pickup game began to appear in the locker room. Jackie looked back at Jarome who continued to slide in and out of her wet cunt. The two silently agreed via smirk that they had no plans of stopping this act. Jackie's cunt now more wet than ever at the thought of fucking in a wide open stall of showers with onlookers.

"Oh shit!", "Damn!" The comments began to flow as a few onlookers began to gather at the entrance to the shower, finding the couple once again going at it hot and heavy. Jackie was on full display to the crowd from a side view. Her tanned body further glistened with sweat as the fucking continued. She panted and moaned with each stroke as her strong abdominal muscles contracted and relaxed around the massive pole penetrating her womb. Her dangling diamond belly ring sparkled in the light and swung back-and-forth with each of the rooms increasingly harsh pumps of her cunt.

The crowd had grown to about eight men, all who had played against Jackie and Jerome during the pick up game only a few minutes earlier. The site was incredibly erotic, to see the giant alpha male of the court taking the sexy young woman to the hill with his impressively large cock. As he pulled back on each stroke, the size of his member was on full display. None of the men were known to be gay, but it was hard for anyone to keep their eyes off of him.

Jackie could feel Jarome's cock throbbing in her cunt as sensations began to grow in his balls. She wanted him to come inside her, but she wanted to draw the cum out of him herself. Jackie reached back and pushed the muscular man away by the abdomen. She once again jumped up to put her arms around his neck and he caught her. She reached between her legs to grab his iron cock, and slid her pussy down its length once more, now holding him for support. Her strength allowed her to twerk her pussy up and down his cock in this challenging position with rather ease. The gripping of his torso with her legs further increased the squeeze of her pussy, slowly bringing her to another orgasm while causing Jarome to groan as she brought him to the brink.

Jackie buried her head in to his muscular shoulder and bit down on his muscle, as she used all of her effort to increase her pumping pace. This final effort brought Jarome over the edge, both of them grunting loudly intertwined with Jackie's few shrieks of pleasure as she felt the man's cum explode deep into her pussy. Her pace became erratic and lost its rhythm as the contractions of bliss took over, harshly fucking his long cock through her depths, welcoming his come into her.

As their orgasms subsided, Jackie whimpered and Jarome's heavy breathing filled the shower. Jackie continued to slowly raise her hips on his now very sensitive cock, causing him to intermittently jerk.

The onlookers traded looks of amazement between continuing their stare at the couple now locked in a kiss as Jarome pressed Jackie into the wall and began to pump again.

His long cock never lost any steam as his pace continued, bringing Jackie to three more orgasms as he fucked her deep into the wall, ending with another of his loads deep in her cunt.

The two finally finished their public fuck session, and released their grips on each other. Jackie climbed back down to the floor, and began to walk back into the locker room. She gave a big smile to the men who now had a full frontal view of her.

"Excuse me, boys" she said calmly and casually as they parted to allow her to pass.

"Damn, y'all are some pervs. Shit!" Jarome teased with a smile as he followed Jackie back to gather up his clothes. The two didn't say much as they got dressed and left the locker room for Jarome's house. They both knew this was the beginning of something between them.

12