All Comments on 'The Deepest Fuck of All'

by Samuel71

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist horse shit. Pure and simple.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

She needs to have Marvin arrange a week with him and some of his BBC friends. They can all fuck her.

MysteryMan68MysteryMan68over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I loved it

KusunaKusunaover 2 years ago

This story is a plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the thought of sending a married women home with another man’s child in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I click on this persons stories for one reason and one reason only. To immediately score it a one, and only because there are no negative ratings. Everything he writes is racist bullshit, makes me wonder just how tiny his dick is. And whatever it is his brain is smaller. 1/5

Twalter22Twalter22about 2 years ago

My wife will constantly tease me about handsome black men we see when we are out. The few times she has hooked up with one I am not allowed to be with them. But she reminds me how awesome they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage and not original. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m amused at all of these anonymous post stating how much they hate stories of black men fucking white women even though they knowingly clicked the interracial story link. Here’s some advice, if you don’t like interracial stories stop reading them!

syn4321syn4321about 2 years ago

Very hot. I read this exact story--even the names of the characters were the same, I am pretty sure!--ages ago in another forum, but it's great to see it reposted here. :-)

Peanut717Peanut717about 2 years ago

"Hahaha." Sometimes I don't even read the story but click to see the anonymous comments, just to see the funny complaints. This story has 32 loves my guess a lot of 5 stars they don't post how many. Obviously, reading the whole thing then giving it a negative is ridiculous, I agree if you don't like something then bothering to say so, says a lot for any negative anonymous, at least if you're so bold leave your fake name, aren't you still anonymous anyway? hahaha.

Samuel71Samuel71about 2 years agoAuthor

The negative post only serves to underline what is going on in real life where racism seems to have reared its ugly head again. The story itself is an older one that I had posted on a few other sites before I joined here. Never got the negative (Raciest) post as I see here. Sign of the times.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

VERY HOT story!!!!! Thanks!!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. Every married white woman should have at least one black baby, preferably two.

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

Samuel71, the negative post is indeed a sign of the times. I remember a time when this site did bot have such harsh comments. Lately as of 20 years the comments keep getting harsher and harsher. Its like a game to them to see who can come up with the harshest comment. For this reason more and more authors turn off comments to their stories. Such a shame.

I for one liked your story, THANKS.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Soon we’re going to lose the ranking system altogether as it will mean nothing. People now score stories not based on whether they were good or not, well written, had good characters with believable story lines etc… they now rate them only on “This isn’t my kind of kink” so it gets 1 Star and a whole lot of abuse.

nikkicd_tvnikkicd_tvabout 2 years ago

IR sex is here to stay, and I, for one, have had this fantasy for my family for years. As a gurl, I would trade places with the wife in a heartbeat.

The author deserves much praise for using so erotic descriptions and believable content. Well done! I hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad 'BBC' is just a myth, used to explain away cheating on a husband with a man of a different race than her husband. There is zero research to back up the bullshit that black men are more 'hung' than white or latino men. None. The differences in the population are statistically insignificant, and if anything, white men tend to be slightly larger across the bell curve.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot story! Great writing and really my kink! Life went by too fast! I love a happy ending! Samuel you could do more chapters of this story, please. Thank You

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

i think hubby should have shown this BBC dude to the door after the first fuck. Hubby just gave his wife away to the asshole who knocked her up. Hubby should have just shoved a gun in his face and told him to disappear or die. Simple. Wife maybe be beautiful but she is a lowlife cheating slub. Picking up a guy for an evenings entertainment is just for the weekend. Wife needs correction and now her parents will be so proud when she has her black baby from cheating. don't share your women and this won't happen to you. But if you do, be ready to loose that girl! 5 stars

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55over 1 year ago

Oh wow, this is my kind of story. I love a white wife who wants to start a family and then finds a black man who is irresistible. He goes about making sure he has put a black baby in her belly. She goes from a loving wife to a slut who can’t get enough black baby batter deep in her hungry cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Znakomite - każda biała kobieta , biorąca ślub z białym mężczyzną , powinna do ołtarza iść z dużym , czarnym brzuchem a po ślubie i urodzeniu czarnego dziecka wielkiego starego murzyna , powinna rodzić jego dzieci rok po roku a mąż przygotowywać jej pipkę do przyjęcia czarnego , wielkiego chuja i płodnego , gorącego afrykańskiego juksu

RosejaRoseja9 months ago

The husband has myrespect. That is a true sign of a cuckold. Letting the women he love get pregnant by a true alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was so exciting, I got wet in my pussy reading this. Marvin could be my man even though I am a black woman.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why the fuck would he want to stay married to a slot that loves someone else cock!

dwayne369dwayne369about 1 month ago

Nice fictional story though this happens a lot more than people realize in reality everyday.

As far as other comments I just don't understand those who makes comments like "Why the fuck would he want to stay married to a slot that loves someone else cock!" First off make sure your spelling is correct so you don't sound like an uneducated hillbilly. Second, if you don't like the story WHY are you reading it to begin with???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous