The Deepest Fuck of All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excitement of what I'd seen and the erotic fact that I was fucking my wife's possibly racially impregnated pussy made me spew my seed in no time at all. So as not to ruin what may have happened I finished on my wifes belly. I rubbed it in saying that this may be growing soon. "I don't know honey. Don't be mad." "I'm not." I replied. "This was hot as fuck!

Renee regained her composure about a half-hour later and began to passionately kiss Marvin and tell him how much she needed his cock. In no time at all his ebony pole was ready for round two. Renee had him sit and she squatted over his massive black cock. A large gob of fuck mix dripped out of Renee's pussy and plopped onto Marvin's cock head rolling down his tool. Using both hands she pried her pussy open and in one motion sat on his cock with a satisfied sigh. There was no pain or need to adjust to his size, Renee was broken in well. I watched again as my beautiful wife fucked him and begged Marvin to blow his wad into her again.

I listened as she pledged to be his personal slut and have her fertile pussy ready for him whenever he came into town.

Marvin made Renee agree to have his baby in exchange for another load up inside her, which he delivered as promised amid another body shaking orgasm from Renee. Tired but still not satisfied she drug Marvin to the spare bedroom for more.

As I passed by on my way to bed, I saw Renee on all fours taking Marvin's cock again! For three hours I laid in bed listening to them fuck and listening to my wife spew filthy words about her self, what she wanted from Marvin and what she would do. I heard him deliver three more potent loads into Renee before things grew quiet and all drifted to sleep.

Marvin left early the next morning before Renee got up; he had to catch an early flight home. I walked into the spare bedroom and I could smell the odor of sex heavy in the air. Renee still had on the Black nylons but they were semen stained and had runners in them. Her once prime pussy was red and swollen closed at the top but still open close to the bottom and black baby juice still oozed from inside her. She was truly a black cock slut now and spent the rest of week reliving her experience as we fucked. I never came in her though. She asked me why and I just reminded her she promised Marvin to have his baby not mine. This got her all turned on and super horny. Marvin called Renee a week later and arranged for her to fly up to be with him that weekend.

He told her that he still wanted more of her and was saving his potent sperm for her fertile pussy. She left that Friday night for her weekend. When she called me on Saturday she informed me that she was calling off work for the week and was going to spend it with Marvin. Marvin got on the phone and as he began to feed his cock into Renee he told me that he had "some work to do" on Renee. As he hung up the phone I could hear Renee begging him to use her like a white slut.

I picked her up the following Sunday and she was all wound up but refused to tell me what Marvin had done to her. Once we got home she told me to get undressed and she was going to take a shower and show me what Marvin had done. As she walked into the bedroom I saw the two gold stirrups on both of her tits. I then noticed the small Tattoo above her shaved pussy. A closer inspection revealed a black cock with Marvin's name and a date on a ribbon below it.

I inquired about the date and Renee informed me that was the day she found out she was pregnant with Marvin's child. While with Marvin he had her tested and they looked at the results as he fed his cock into her. I got so turned on that I went to go slip my cock into the battered and loose pussy she now owned when I felt something cold on my cock. Marvin had her pussy lips pierced as well as her tits! The man knows how to leave a mark. The sex we had that night was fantastic as was each time we fucked that week.

Marvin has had Renee three times since then. Her pussy has changed from videos and photos we have of our earlier swinging days. It looks like a cunt of a true large cock slut and I have fisted her often to keep her ready for Marvin. Renee's tits are now D's and getting bigger. Her dark nipples contrast her skin well. She still is not showing much thanks to her working out but we know soon the cat will be out of the bag. Marvin had a queen of spades tattoo placed on her ankle so everyone would now what she craves. On the upside I do now get cum in her.

We both try to envision the expression on the delivery room personnel as they deliver a black baby with her white husband present. Marvin however made her promise to get knocked up again and let it be a race between him and I. When she does have Marvin's baby it will be proof he did give her the Deepest Fuck of All!

END

12