The Deer Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calloway was puzzled momentarily, but his eyes widened with understanding, and he nodded again. "Good" and with that, she gave him one final thrust. She howled as her balls pressed against his butt cheeks. Calloway felt a liquid explosion in his ass, like a dam breaking. A strong wind blew. It sounded like thunder. The skies red color was now mixed with a yellowed shade that swirled over him. The goddess slipped her cock from his ass, and Calloway could feel her cum leaking out. She let go of his legs and the rest of his body tumbled to the ground. Exhaustion set over him. He tried to get up, but his body wouldn't move. His eyelids felt heavy. His last glimpse of the night was of the antler-headed goddess disappearing into the bushes.

Calloway awoke to daylight. The sun beaming down on him. He looked around and found no one in sight. He jumped up and looked around again, frantically. His clothes were still draped over a nearby bush. Recalling the goddess' last words, he darted towards them and jammed his feet into his boots and flopped his hat onto his head. In full sprint, he made his way back to his campsite. The Indian woman was still tied to the tree. She looked horrified. Calloway realized she must have heard last night's activities, but that was least important to him. He grabbed his knife from his horse and grabbed the reigns. He quickly cut the rope off his captive and threw the reigns at her and darted off. The woman didn't know what to make of her naked captor as he disappeared through the trees.

The outlaw ran with all his might, his limp cock smacking against his legs. Ten miles stood between him and town, and he ran the entire way. Eventually, he made it. People were shocked as he ran the street. Calloway looked like a wild man. Sunburn had made his skin a blotchy pinkish, red color. Calloway found the marshal's office and burst inside. The marshal a grey-haired, average sized man in his late 40's sat up from his chair as Calloway came threw the door.

"What the hell's the matter with you, boy?" he exclaimed, "stormin' in here like that."

Calloway gave him a straight-faced look, his hands firmly on the desk, "I need to turn myself in. It's the only way I'll see her again!"

"Her? Her who?"

"Don't you fucking worry about her!" Calloway yelled, jealousy in his voice. "I'm turning myself in for a bank robbery in Missouri and some murders around here over the last eight or nine months. Some at the Davis's place, some abandoned farm, some in Devil's Pass....."

The marshal sat in wide eyed shock as he listened to the naked man. When Calloway had finished his confession, the marshal sat back in his chair thinking through Calloway's statement. The door swung open behind him and his deputy, a half white, half Indian man in his 30's stepped in. Calloway turned to the door, disappointment on his face.

"What the hell's going on in here!?" the deputy exclaimed.

"Oh, hey there Jimmy, looks like we got ourselves a prisoner," the marshal said. "Tell the deputy what you just told me," he sneered at Calloway.

"What?!?!?" Calloway exclaimed. "I.."

The marshal cut him off, "just tell him what you just told me." Calloway told his story again. The deputy looked horrified.

"What in holy hell," he began. He turned to the marshal.

"That's not the interesting part," the marshal said. The deputy looked confused. Giggles began erupting from the marshal, "he says it's the only way he'll see her again," added emphasis to the word, her. Suddenly, understanding registered in the deputy's eyes. Simultaneously, the deputy and the marshal began laughing. Calloway was confused and angry. The longer these two laughed and stalled, the longer he'd have to wait to see his goddess again.

"What the hell's so goddam funny?" Calloway bellowed.

The two figures of the law slowly, gathered themselves. The deputy was the first to look him in the eye. He stepped closer and glared at the prisoner, but the marshal spoke up first.

"Believe it or not, you ain't the first man to run in here stark naked, confessin' to crimes," he stared at his desk, still laughing as he spoke. A look of heartbreak came across Calloway's face.

The deputy smiled at Calloway, "You do know she's not coming back for you, right?

12