The Defiling of Meghna Pt. 02

Story Info
Master Trevor takes the reins of Meghna's life.
3k words
4.17
12.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the second part of the story detailing how I continue defiling Meghna. The themes turn a little darker, but there's much more to follow. Thank you all for taking the time to leave comments on how much you liked/disliked Part 1. I would like to thank a special person who reached out to me personally via email to express how much they appreciated the first story. You are who I write for.

I must admit, I was overwhelmed by what just transpired between me and Meghna. I was struck by two things: how absolutely obedient Meghna was and secondly, just how subservient she was. In just under an hour she had unknowingly demonstrated how desirable she was to me. These were the exact attributes I was looking for in a girl. I strongly believe the patriarchal Indian upbringing had a big role to play in shaping Meghna's docile behaviour.

As I stood there thinking these thoughts, I felt Meghna shift. Looking down at her, I could see that she had stopped kissing my shoes, and was now simply laying there at my feet holding my shoes with both her hands. Meghna felt my eyes on her and turned her face upwards. She looked into my eyes, a look of pure devotion and utter submission in them. It was like she'd found her God in me, and was going to follow me to the ends of the Earth.

I just kept staring at her for a long moment as I felt all the blood in my body gush downwards to my cock. My cock began straining against my pants and as it unbelievably grew even more, it formed a noticeable bulge in my pants. The fabric of my pants stretched forward blocking my view of Meghna's face from where I was standing. I leaned over my cock to maintain my deep searching gaze into Meghna's eyes and I could tell that my growing bulge had not gone unnoticed. Meghna was looking at the tent my cock made in my pants with unbridled curiosity. When I leaned over, Meghna hastily turned her eyes to mine, and I could clearly see her lustful expression. I also saw a hint of fear creep in when I smirked a little at her, as a plan began forming in my head.

To me, Meghna was a living and breathing slave that would keep my house in order, cook, clean, and perform all the domestic chores I could think of. She was also a fully ripe, juicy and physically able sex doll. A functioning, interactive toy fit to be used as I, her owner, pleased. All she needed to keep functioning was some food and water. Until yesterday, I was took care of my own sexual needs, but now I had Meghna. She would be my cum bucket, and I planned on bringing her everywhere. I decided to make it clear to her exactly what she meant to me.

I stepped away from her grasp of my feet, grabbed her head looking up at me by her hair, and twisted her neck to flip her around, so she lay on the floor on her back. To my pleasant surprise, Meghna instinctively brought both her hands behind her back immediately and clasped both her hands tightly with each other. It was almost as if her urge to offer herself to me was greater than I wanted her. I then ordered Meghna to lift her hips up. With one swift motion, I grabbed her saree and her panties around her waist and pulled both of them down to her feet. Meghna drew in a very sharp breath at my sudden movement, and instinctively shut her legs together to shield her sex from my prying eyes. Almost immediately she realized the gravity of her mistake, and opened her legs up wide. A look of sheer fright crossed her eyes and she blushed deeply. She could almost not bear to keep looking at me in that moment knowing she was about to be punished badly for her mistake. Tears began welling up as her eyes pleaded with me to excuse her, and I hadn't even made a single punishing gesture toward her. I was thrilled to learn that Meghna already understood what her duty towards me was, acknowledge when she had failed, and had accepted that she was going to get punished for a mistake she had made.

Without giving away much, I looked away from Meghna's desperately apologetic face and let my eyes drink in the wonderful soft fuck-meat that her body was. She lay on the floor, eyes shamefully downcast, hands clasped behind her back, hips raised up in the air, breathing ragged breaths, her blouse and bra still wedged under her naked and heavily bruised breasts. I moved my eyes further down to notice her flat, smooth and creamy belly with a deep dark navel adorning the middle, her wide and raised hips supporting very firm, toned legs that were spread out for my viewing pleasure. I took an immediate liking to this position: this was Meghna offering her pussy to its rightful owner.

I walked between her legs, Meghna's pussy now square in front of me. It was really an exquisite sight. Meghna had the most beautiful pussy I'd ever laid my eyes upon, let alone owned. Her engorged dark pink pussy lips were slick from her leaking juices, parting only a little at the top to expose her erect clitoral nub. Her clit was shiny wet, and twitched in tandem with her racing heart beat. Meghna was completely hair-free save a neatly trimmed patch of thick jet black hair on her pubic bone. I looked at Meghna and followed her eyes all the way as I knelt between her open legs. With Meghna's hips raised up all the way, I could comfortably kneel to get eye level with her pussy. The deep sweet musk wafted into my nostrils almost immediately. I kept my eyes locked with Meghna's as I moved my face closer to her weeping sex. I could make out rivulets of drying and newly produced juices running down her thigh toward her perineum and into her ass crack. I could tell Meghna was doing everything she could not to collapse down to the floor. Her legs were shaking, her lower back and core muscles were tensing up. She was constantly clenching her butt to force herself to stay up. I moved close enough to her pussy where I didn't touch her skin, but she could feel me breathing on her swollen clit. Meghna looked at me with rapturous eyes while I pursed my lips and began blowing cool air right on her clit. I could see her erect clit shrivel under my gentle assault. I moved my head to direct the air all over her pussy. I heard Meghna stifle a moan as her legs almost gave out under her. I could sense Meghna was very close to her climax.

Even though this excited me to no end that I could get Meghna to cum purely by blowing air on her naked pussy, I did not want to give her the pleasure of seeing my excitement. In the grand scheme of things, I wanted to condition Meghna to feel ashamed of her pussy. To make her believe that the main reason she was inferior to me in every single way was because of what she had between her legs. Her upbringing had already planted the idea of male superiority, I just wanted to bake it into her brain as the absolute truth.

I could sense Meghna was getting tired of holding the hip-bridge position, but I had plans for her. I had just begun my test of her physical endurance. As my slave, she'd be subject to intense physical tasks and I needed to make sure she had the strength to keep up with my ministrations. I stood up and ordered Meghna to remove her blouse and her bra. Meghna did that in an instant, never lowering her hips. Once she was done, she quickly went back to clasping her hands behind her back. She was fully naked now.

I walked over to where I had discarded Meghna's saree and her panties, took the panties in my one hand, and making sure her eyes were on mine the whole time, turned her panties inside out. I brought the crotch of her panties to my nose and drew in a deep breath, filling my lungs with the musky smell of Meghna's wet arousal. Meghna was completely mortified that her panties had given her lustful desires away so easily! She was nervous that I would take offense with how her body involuntarily reacted to the events that unfolded between us. The tension between Meghna and me was electric. It was unthinkable for women in her society to harbour sexual thoughts and fantasies. Sex was dirty, people only did it to procreate. That sex was a pleasureful activity for all parties involved, was not a thought she was introduced to or aware of. I intended to fully exploit this insecurity and total lack of knowledge to my favour.

Once I was done shaming Meghna for her arousal by sniffing her panties right in front of her, I walked over to her face, reached down and without saying a word, brought her panties to her mouth. Meghna understood what she was supposed to do, and quickly opened her mouth as wide as she could. I put the wettest part of her panties in her mouth first, guiding the panties deeper into the back of her mouth and then into her throat with two of my fingers. This was the very first time I was actually probing Meghna's mouth and throat. I was interested to see how far down her mouth my fingers and hand would travel before one of two things happened: either Meghna gagged, or I could slip my fingers into her throat. I was looking at Meghna very intently, and she was looking at me with eyes widening more every inch my fingers went in. I was able to get down far enough where my knuckles were now resting against the front row of her teeth. I felt the tip of my fingers being squeezed tightly by her tongue pushing up into her palate. I knew Meghna was about to gag. I heard her throat retch, and her chest rise in panic. Her eyes widened even more and began watering. Just as I felt Meghna was on the verge of gagging hard, I removed my fingers completely out of her mouth, but left her panties inside. Meghna went into a violent coughing fit, but I steadied her head firmly with one of my hands pressing down on her forehead, and with every sharp draw of breath after forcefully coughing her lungs out, I pushed the rest of her panties into her mouth until all of it was deeply lodged inside her mouth with her tongue firmly pushed in. It was quite the sight. The only way her panties would come out now was if I physically pulled it out. I knew that Meghna would never dare use her hands to remove them without my explicit permission, and there was no way she could move her jaw or her tongue even an inch to expel her panties. I stood up to look at my handiwork. The soaking wet panties forced into Meghna's mouth stretched her jaw obscenely wide open while her lips stretched out over her teeth. I was impressed with how much her jaw was able to open, and how wide her mouth opened at its fullest.

With her panties effectively silencing any sounds she could make with her mouth, Meghna was now ready for her next round of slapping. I have to admit I had never been this rough with any girl in my past encounters, but something about Meghna brought out the animal in me. It was maybe the seamless and total exchange of power between us. The fact that she needed me more than I did her, and was willing to go through absolutely anything to prove her worth to me. I had dominated many girls in the past, but this was another degree. This was complete ownership. Master and slave relationship at its very best. And she was clearly enjoying it. Her eyes told me as much, the sounds she was making told me as much. And then there was her sex. Her sloppy, dripping, weeping, leaking, gooey sex. Her cunt ached for more, and I was about to give it more. So far I had unleashed myself on Meghna's breasts, ass and her beautiful face. I had honestly slapped her beyond the point of abuse. I had slapped her without abandon and without any regard for her safety. I had violated her to my every whim, and she had taken all of my administrations like a true slave.

I was about to unleash all of my sadist energy on Meghna's warm, wet and inviting pussy. I needed Meghna to understand very clearly that being born with a pussy was something to be ashamed of, and that she will pay for it the rest of her life with me. What better way than to slap, belt, trample and kick her pussy till she could not walk straight for the next few days?

With surgical precision, I brought my hand square on Meghna's pussy with high velocity. My hand made contact with her wet pussy, and the sound it made reverberated through the entire room.. SMACK! Meghna had experienced my slaps on her face, ass and breasts, but this was different. The other slaps felt like they were for my enjoyment, whereas this had a different intensity to them. I was actually beating her pussy. Meghna shut her eyes tightly, but I could see a string of tears escape the sides of her firmly closed eyelids. The sadist in me got really turned on by this display of defeat, and I stopped slapping her cunt with my hands. Meghna was expecting more, so she opened her eyes to look at me soon as the slaps stopped, almost questioning me as to why I'd stop so abruptly. I smirked at Meghna as I reached down to my belt and began undoing my belt. I removed my belt and folded the buckle end around my wrist, and left enough belt hanging to be able to easily and effectively reach Meghna's pussy.

I told Meghna to make sure she maintains the hips-up position, or else I will be disappointed. This was enough incentive for Meghna to do everything she could to make sure her hips stayed up. With remarkable athleticism, I took a stride backward to position myself at just the right angle, raised my belt-hand high up in the air ever so slightly behind me and with full force and perfect aim, brought the stinging heavy leather belt down on Meghna's pussy. The sound was defeaning in the quiet room, only followed by a sharp yet muffled animalistic shriek as the impact of the rough leather on wet pussy registered in Meghna's now tired and overstimulated brain, and in reaction, all air escaped her lungs. The belt left a deep dark red welt right between her pussy lips, and right on her engorged clit, and extended down toward her perineum, only stopping just above her anus. I was thoroughly impressed by my aim and was about to raise my hand for another merciless crack at Meghna's pussy when I saw her entire body convulse in sheer ecstacy. Meghna lost all control of self, her hips dropped down to the floor, her hands flailing in the air like she was gasping for air, her toes contorted by a very powerful contraction to her calf muscles, her deep pelvic muscles clenching her legs shut in a vice like grip, small muffled groans escaping her throat into her mouth stuffed fully with her sex-soiled panties.

Meghna just had an earth-shattering orgasm, this one far longer in length and far greater in intensity than the first one. I stood there, looking down at the convoluted naked body of this girl who I did not know until a couple of hours ago, and there she lay on the floor at my feet, thrashing like a rabid animal possessed by the devil, reacting to my total abuse of her delicate form in the purest expression of submission I had experienced in my entire life.

I was completely overwhelmed by all of this. I decided then and there to make Meghna mine for the rest of her life. I walked to her head side, knelt on the floor and caressed her forehead with my one hand. Meghna stopped shaking and eventually opened her eyes to look at me. She was crying out of pleasure, guilt, shame and the deepest devotion. I pulled her hair to lift her head up, took my belt and wrapped it around her neck. Making sure it was snug around Meghna's neck, I stood up, pulling the belt towards me, symbolizing the fact that I had full reins of her life now. To drive home the point even more I ordered Meghna to get on all fours and follow my lead. I walked across the room briskly, almost pulling on the leash causing the belt loop around Meghna's throat to tighten even more. Meghna had to hurry on all fours to keep up with my pace, and to avoid choking. I stopped at the sofa, turned around to face Meghna and sat down. Meghna was still on all fours, craning her neck up to maintain eye contact with me. I looked deep in her emotion-filled eyes and pulled her head to my face, gently planting a sweet kiss on her forehead. Overcome with emotion, Meghna broke down crying and took both my hands in hers and kissed them over and over again. She then put both my hands back on my thighs and went back on all fours with her head held in a deeply reverential bow between my legs.

The deal was sealed. Meghna had just become my collared slave.