Cream Puffs

Story Info
Astoria beats her finals and earns herself a treat.
1.3k words
4.31
8.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so hot that the sundae in front of Astoria's nose was melting. Globs of vanilla cream were collecting below the fluted rim, its once-crisp scoops turning into lopsided lumps with spoon marks carved into the sides. There was a streak of red dye in the wake of the maraschino cherry that was now nestled in one of the glass folds, surrounded by rivulets of chocolate fudge.

Astoria, nineteen, victor of all of her freshman finals, took a big scoop our of the side, stuck it in her mouth, and moaned in ecstasy. Well-earned treats had never tasted so sweet.

"Good?" Gene asked smugly over his shoulder as he rinsed off the ice cream scooper in the sink.

Astoria leaned forward so her plump H-cup tits would rest on the island countertop and look even fatter on her low neckline, then moaned again in approval.

Gene was a little older than Astoria, at twenty four, with sculpted forearms and a chiseled chin, dark bedroom eyes and two sets of ear piercings. He made a mean, mean sundae, and was nice enough to offer Astoria one when she wanted a treat for getting a tidy collection of Bs and Cs for all her classes.

He grinned and wiped off the scooper, then placed it on a dishtowel next to the sink and sauntered over, eyeing her tits appreciatively. "Geography's a rough one--Professor Green doesn't fuck around."

Astoria sighed and rolled her eyes. "You're telling me." She lifted the spoon, showing of a mound of milky ice cream, said, "I've so earned this," then stuck it in her mouth and let her eyes roll back in pleasure.

Gene leaned back against the island next to her, just watching her eat, then stood and walked behind her.

She didn't think anything of it until she felt a large, warm hand on her daisy duke-covered ass.

The spoon clattered to the countertop, her face turning red. All of her friends had permission to fuck her whenever and wherever they wanted, and Gene was the only one who had never so much as groped her before.

"Indeed," he said, hooking two thumbs into her waistband. "Now, the second part of your reward..."

Astoria's usually-wet pussy got even wetter as Gene pulled it down until her tush popped free, then left it locking her thighs together. "M-My reward?"

There was a quiet zzzzt! of a zipper, and then a rigid cock slotted between her ass cheeks. "Your reward. What did you say last week? 'Ice cream and good dick is all a girl wants in this world'?"

"Well," Astoria squeaked, breathless. "Y-Yeah... I said that..."

A big hand pressed down on her lower back, and she eagerly arched her back and turned out her heels to expose herself.

"Then I've got your order right... here..." he said, pressing the head of his cock to her wet pussy lips, then between.

Astoria cut him off with a loud moan as she felt his whole length push inside. He was much, much thicker than she was used to, and between that and the limited space between her thighs, she felt so full she almost wanted to cry.

"Oh," she said weakly. "Oh, oh, oh..."

"Don't forget your ice cream," he scolded her, cupping her lower belly and giving it a good rub. "That's some of my best stock." He pulled out his thick cock, then pushed it back in again. "I'd hate to see it go to waste."

"Ohhugnnhn," said Astoria. Ice cream was the farthest thing from her mind right now. All that mattered was the veiny, throbbing, hot shaft filling her belly and rubbing between her thighs.

He rubbed it a few more times, forcing her to cling to the countertop and whine, then angled her hips and set up an agonizingly slow pace that hit her g-spot every time.

She was panting and choking on gasps as ecstatic agony built in her bones. "Faaster," she moaned, leaking down her thighs. "Pl-eas-shhhhh... Fash... Sssther-hic! Please! Fast--!"

"Hmm..." he said, horribly put together. Only a rough edge to his voice belied where his fat cock was. "But you haven't finished your ice--cream..."

"I need-need-need to c-huh-um!" Astoria whined in desperation.

Heartlessly, he stopped, leaning over her and pulling the sundae towards her. In her ear, he growled, "Wouldn't want it to go to waste, would you?"

She wished she could say, screw the ice cream! but the head of his cock was lodged against her g-spot and she couldn't form the words. She whimpered.

"Eat up," he purred, and placed the spoon in her hand.

Monster. Evil. Tyrant. Evil. Bad, Astoria dazedly cursed him out in her head, clutching the spoon. He went back to his horrifyingly slow thrusts.

No matter how much she whined and cried at him to fuck her right, his answer stayed the same: Eat your ice cream.

So she shoved messy, melted globs into her mouth, spoon clumsy in her hand, dizzy and getting even fuller with every bite. Sugar and sweetness coated her mouth, complimenting the thick, musky sex haze that filled her body. Tears of frustration and need ruined her mascara, her face sticky and tits splattered with dessert, drool slipping out of the corners of her mouth when the head of Gene's dick pushed something just right. Her daisy dukes and underwear were ruined.

There was only an inch of ice cream drippings in the bottom of the glass flute when her attempts at getting a bite knocked the whole thing over.

She stared at the spill in horror--she had been so close to done and then she'd gone and ruined it!

Gene reached over her shoulder and set it to rights, leaving the puddle of fudge and cream to edge towards her neckline. Instead of punishing her, he pulled her hair over her shoulder and murmured, "Good girl."

Astoria's overfull insides lit up. She gasped in delight--

And cut off into a deep grunt, stars flashing in her eyes from Gene's powerful thrusts.

As promised, he sped up, giving her pussy everything she asked for and more, soaking her messy thighs and messier cheeks with tears of joy. "Oh, yes," she moaned, "Oh, yes-yes-yes-go-o-o-o-od... Christ! Yeh-heh-hes!"

Gene just pounded her harder.

He made her world explode twice, making her wail out in ecstatic shrieks the first time and sob brokenly through the second, and only then did his pace start to get jerky and tense.

"I'm--" he grunted, breathless, "I'm close--"

"Please!" she gasped. "Insiiiiide... Give it--give it to me--put it in me, please!"

He thrust harder and faster, groaning under his breath.

"Oh, oh, oh," she chanted. "Cum in me, fill me up, give--I've been good--so good--put it in me--I want, I want, so bad... Cum inside... Fill me, fill me, fill me!"

The last two words ended on a shriek as Gene shot his fat load inside her, filling her up with spurt after spurt of milky, creamy cum. She squeezed his shaft with her inner walls, making sure every last drop was inside her before he finally pulled out.

For a moment, they both stood there, panting, and then Gene carefully pulled her daisy dukes up over her ass again.

Astoria let of of the countertop with her right hand--her bones were sore with how hard she had gripped it--and clumsily patted her belly. "Cream puff."

"Cream puff," he echoed.

"Puffed with cream," Astoria asserted, then groaned happily; she had a tummyache from how fast she had eaten, but she couldn't be mad. "So puffed."

"You're welcome," he said magnanimously.

She looked down, then raised her upper body halfway with a sly glance at him. "Now..." She pulled her tanktop away from her and pushed her tits forward. "If only I could find someone to help me clean up the mess..."

Gene smirked.