All Comments on 'The Definition of Incest'

by EroticJanine

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Very exciting and very loving incest story between a mother and her son. The sexual intercourse is the ultimate of all.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 1 year ago

All the taboo and forbiddeness make for slow building and very conscious love stories. This is a fine example, loved to read it. Hope to find more of your stories over time, Thanks for sharing it.

EroticJanineEroticJanineover 1 year agoAuthor

Please feel free to comment. I find feedback very constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done! I enjoyed the slow breakdown of her walls as she came to accept her feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Vivid and with much sensitivity. You are a gifted author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From strength came forth sweetness after all, who are we to argue or fret or frown?

Excellent, next installation please!

Spider1Spider1over 1 year ago

A masterful work of erotica. I savored it like the five-course meal for the senses that it truly is. You can read once for the precise details and vivid imagery. Then again for the deep emotional truths in it, above and below the surface. Again for the natural, pure love growing between two beautiful souls. Finally for the explosive, deliciously flowed sex. Bravo, Janine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you think you can feel a cock against your cervix, you have no concept of your own body's actual shape. If you had ever studied anatomy, you'd know that though half the writers here say the same thing (likely spreading the misinformation from one to the next,) that's not how it actually works, or where the cervix is located, unless his cock is shaped like a mangled piece of scrap metal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. A bit slow but still excellent.

paragem_oneparagem_oneover 1 year ago

That was excellent. Worth more than 100 stories. I was wrung out and satisfied by the too-soon conclusion.

HarvesterusaHarvesterusaover 1 year ago

What an awesome story, very well written.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Freckin Outstanding !!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

5/5. Wish it was a little faster paced but it was a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story,,,hope more will come from you.....D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I took my time and savoured it. It was an arousing outpouring of emotion. I loved it because so much of it felt real. The usual pathetic Mr Anonymous will always pick holes, he just doesn’t get it on here. Well done and work on some more.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Don't think I've ever read a more completely slower-developed story that made sure to jump every hurdle imaginable, breaking down the doubts and doors to each lover's mind like this one; each transition flowed into the next event, with them confronting and deveining everything hindering them. The result? A well-fused couple without secrets and no barriers. Lovely way to connect the painting of her to change how she saw herself AND her confessing to him to remove the final stumblingblock to them joining. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy the mother/son incest genres of all. This was a love story between two consenting adults. Mom has some issues because of the things that happen to her in the past, but the son helped her get over those feelings and they became lovers. And it is the natural progression of a loving relationship between two adults to end up with them making a baby.

Kudos, good job.

WayneoneWayneoneover 1 year ago

Wow! What a great writer and story teller. This 69 y/o man thoroughly enjoyed your work. I will be following you, waiting for your next story. I certainly enjoyed the long stroke and edging while reading! Thank you. Cowboy State USA

MommasSunMommasSunover 1 year ago

Janine, all I can say is bravo! It was beautiful and honest (even when sprinkled with fantasy). Yes, I read your bio several times and found it lovely and unique. Thank you incest husband a constant friend of mine since my teens as well. My mother was always the Queen of my fantasy room though as a horny team so was my sister/cousin (though we actually got to kiss/finger/play). Back to you. It’s difficult to be romantic and totally hard but you pulled it off. Janine I can’t wait to watch your life unfold through story; the true, the fantasy… it will all be beautiful I’m sure because you are a brilliant writer! I would give it 10 stars if I could. Thank you for telling the story I wish it was my own. Love!

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

Five stars is no where near enough. You have written a beautiful story filled with love. I loved all of it. I had wondered if she was going to avoid vaginal intercourse by using anal but was not disappointed in anyway. A truly wonderful story. Please continue to write. It is hard for me to contemplate you writing anything as good as this again. It is your job to prove me wrong. Thank you.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this amazing story, a 5/5 for me.

However, being constructive, the dynamic of the story changed on page 5 for me when the use of Cunt came into play. It just made the innocence become vulgar.

It is not that I don't like the word, I just feel it had no place in this story. 🙂. Each to their own though.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5/5 Will you post a wet version of this story for us watersports fans, nobody writes stories in that category. A mom and son drinking each other's... Want to read that... Thanks

LenaptLenaptover 1 year ago
GREAT STORY 5* STARS

Amazing story, congratulations!

Got my 5* Stars, and it is Not a Female Only story!

Very well written, with Romance, love, and lust..., and with an amazing build up with a "son" very mature and comprehensive for his age..., and a "Mom" with a few intimate issues for her age and "past" (and she never shared or had a talk about her issues with a close friend or with another family member for example).

I hope you keep writing stories with the Quality of this one!

Thank you so much for your Excellent work!

And Yes, I got my panties all wet too mmm

Thank you, Aunt Helena, 08-29-2022

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is one on this forum so fascinated with having an incest baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

just got through complaining about long stories and I find your lovely empathetic ....result .. I'm a hypocrite...loved it ,, from the heart it was .. I think a lot of readers would agree with that sentiment too..YOU NAILED IT!!!

Hardik_8INHardik_8INover 1 year ago

Wow, I have become your fan. Your story is actually real one hence it is so touching.

Thanks & keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! This story is so hot. I loved the slow build and the mutual masturbation was incredibly sexy. Perfect story to slowly edge to. Great work. 5 stars 🔥

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 1 year ago

Wow! Just Wow!

For a while I was stunned speechless and could not figure out what to say. At this point, I am still not sure if I am saying it right, and not sure I can top some of the other comments, but this is very nicely done! Such a long story takes time to write and make it come out properly, but as others have said, "You nailed it!" If it is possible, you have made my appreciation for you even deeper than it was before. Our past conversations even have a deeper meaning than before. Thank you so much for sharing. 5 of 5!

Hugs of passion and adoration...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where do I begin...I have never felt so aroused...so deeply enticed...feeling myself ache and throb as I read through the story. So beautiful weaved with words of love and affection. Sexual yet erotic! The biggest reason this worked for me was their devoted love for each other...laced with lust and hunger for each others bodies. She trusting him to reveal her big secret and he accepting her...wanting her to be his woman.

ScottcheatsScottcheatsover 1 year ago

A very talented author, full of physical and mental details laid out in descriptive prose approaching photography. The build up is SO enticing, and the final paragraphs are so celebratory that my feeling of presence makes me smile, arouses me, and ultimately brings me to climax. Great stuff and I hope it continues in your future efforts.

YourFavoriteBoyToyYourFavoriteBoyToyover 1 year ago

Such a lovely story. The give and take, the layers of intimacy... Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfection. From the heart.

BreughelianBreughelianover 1 year ago

Good, steady, slow progression of how the definition of incest - or its defence - unravels in the face of requited love between mother and son. The eroticism is unabashed, building from the opening page to the ultimate fruit of their love. It is a true celebration of incest love. Love trumps all, even taboo. Worth the time to read every page and get carried away with the crescendo of how their inhibition melts away.

Joex2Joex2over 1 year ago

Excellent build and excellent use of dirty talk in the dialogue! 5 stars!

rotorwash82rotorwash82over 1 year ago

this theme is.....HOT...and part of a naughty deep fantasy .. it took me 3 days to read it all...due to the ,,physical reaction it generated...but well written, and although explicit, not ...tawdry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read half of the story and skipped to the end to comment. Stop with the word cunt... it takes away from the supposed romance and makes a " CUNT" of a read

passiveinvestor49passiveinvestor49over 1 year ago

Wow. The author has a gift for developing a slow and ultimately outrageously erotic explosion. As to the complaints about the word “ cunt”, ignore them, as it has just the right erotic impact at the right moment…Well done Janine

BehappybefunBehappybefunover 1 year ago

A fantastic story, good build up without rushing it, nice characters and very erotic, great story all around and well written!

johnny2020ukjohnny2020ukover 1 year ago

Perfectly written, as soon as Jason's mother masturbated him over the full size picture i ejaculated.... Continued reading the next day.

Wonder if there will be a sequel.... I hope so

1stltdan1stltdanover 1 year ago

Great love story. So much more could be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved how the mother struggled through single parent life. The son grew to love her in a way I think is expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a real good take on the quarantine, but my goodness there is a lot of repeating lines. Just the first page alone has at least 4 paragraphs that end with "Commit Incest." In addition, you have multiple lines that start exactly the same, within paragraphs of each other.

If it was trimmed down to remove the repetitions, perhaps with the help of an editor, you would have something truly special.

As for the story; top notch. Look forward to seeing your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so glad I came back to read this story. So good. So well written. Emotion and sensuality. The scene of her helping her son with the lift-size painting of her was overwhelming and beautifully done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderfully written, incredibly eroticising ... with patience and a sense for sensual detail .... love it.

JJH0000JJH0000over 1 year ago

Ni Janine. This is one of my favorite stories EVER. Thank you!

Westman99Westman99about 1 year ago

Well. I have given you 5*. I really enjoyed the story and the slow detailed way that you built the process together. Ii wasn't a sexual story but a story of love. A particular type of love but love all the same. I believe that this is how love should develop between two people of whatever persuasion. I freely admit that my eyes were damp as her/your story unfolded at the end. (Perhaps because of my own emotional circumstances, but that doesn't matter.). I really hope you put pen to paper again as I would like to read your take on other aspects of relationships. Well done. A.

ACharmingOlderManACharmingOlderManabout 1 year ago

Well written, intense and believably heartfelt. One of my measures of my own erotic writing is that it arouses me as I write it and after I put it down for a few days, I am aroused when I read it. This surely meets that measure and exceeds it.

JackhawkJackhawkabout 1 year ago

Very nice. Your attention to detail really allowed me to sense the emotions. The rise and fall of anticipation kept me in your stories grip. Thanks!

jimbochelseajimbochelseaabout 1 year ago

A truly great piece, written with depth and feeling, drawing you in and the attention to detail, makes it even more erotic.

So elequant, so heartfelt, so so good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A beautiful, well written story.

Greener1969Greener196912 months ago

Amazing and well written. Loved every moment and how everything developed. I was aroused reading it as it was so erotic. Hope there’s more to come.

TheHessianTheHessian11 months ago

Great slow burn to the climax. Well done

GoodVsEvilGoodVsEvil11 months ago

Great story, so well written, makes me ask, Who is Janine, I’d love to meet her x

MW_1977MW_197710 months ago

Just a nice, loving romance with sex and incest. Not a 20 second pump and go, a decent read

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I to am from Melbourne that was one of the best stories I have read in literictia

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle9 months ago

All I can say is WOW! Beautifully written. Loved it!

respondingtorespondingto7 months ago

This was fantastic,

Mordaz_Mordaz_7 days ago

It is fantastic. The realistic touch...so wel written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticJanine@EroticJanine
My love of incest fantasy began in my teens. It is pure fantasy, but it has been like a friend to me all my life. My fantasy friend. I am into little else. I enjoy erotic chats and rarely role play. I intend to publish the story of my life slowly. It will be a work of fact a...