The Deflowering Of Violet Ch. 03

Story Info
Violet is not such an innocent little flower.
4.1k words
6.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are under 18 years of age, kindly leave and do not read any further. All individuals in my tales, both real and fictitious, are themselves, over the age of 18 years old.

The stories in this series are intended to be read in chronological order if they are to make sense to you, the reader. If you are just beginning here, I invite you to go back to chapter one and join Violet at the beginning of her story.

***

The story of Violet's coming out, cannot be told without first including a bit of the backstory about the lady that started this whole thing in the first place, real estate agent to the rich and famous... Shirley Mickleson. I had known Shirley and her husband Peter, for a number of years at this point and for those that might be interested, I have permission to write their story at a later date. (It's a good tale of cuckolding.) Suffice to say at this point, Shirley and I are very good friends.

After taking Violet to the woods that night, I called Shirley and made a date to see her. I had a few questions about Violet that were a concern and her using Shirley's name with me was just one of them. Now if you knew Shirley, you'd know that you just don't call her up and go for coffee. Shirley has needs and she's the easiest to talk to when her needs are being met... if you know where I'm going here.

These special evenings with her are always incredible! Without getting off the story, I'll just say that she is tall with a figure that is gorgeous. Think movie star, think Vegas Show Girl and you have Shirley.

We'd had a great evening of fun and she was laying stretched out, naked, beside me on top of the comforter. She was laying in my arms and I was stroking her tiny strip of pubic hair when I brought up the subject of Violet.

"I met someone that knows you the other day," I started with.

"Oh? Who's that?" she asked only half paying attention.

"A nice young Asian girl named Violet."

Shirley sat bolt upright and looked at me with the most serious look on her face. At least we weren't going to play the game of I don't know anyone named Violet.

"Oh...," was all she said.

"Uh huh... she wanted to know if I was as hard on you as she thinks I'm being on her when I first introduced you to all of this."

There is a very serious, golden rule, in the world of those who play in the other morality and that is... you keep your mouth shut! Period. You don't discuss your business or the business of anyone else. You don't drop names and when talking to what is widely known as the straight world... you don't let them know that you have a lot more fun in life than they do. Think magical folk and muggles. Reputations are fragile and as they say... "loose lips sink ships."

Shirley looked puzzled and by the redness growing across her forehead and cheeks, realized I was suggesting she broke the rule.

"I can explain, St.John... I was going to tell you... I told her about you, because..."

"Shirley, darling," I began, "I want to hear your story. Let me get us a couple of fresh drinks and you can tell me all about why you broke my privacy to a complete stranger."

The sarcasm was obvious and after getting us something to sip, I stretched back out beside the naked Miss Pot O' Gold and let her talk....

"It's like this... I've known Violet for a little while --about a year. I met her at a friends pool party one afternoon... You know, just a group of us girls lounging beside the pool. Violet was new to the group. A few of the girls were new and we just started chatting and... you know, girl talk."

Shirley was playing down the occasion for the pool party. She knew damn well that I knew about her dabbling in intimacies with 'the girls', but I was loving how this story was starting out.

I smiled as she looked at me and just said, "Mm-hmmm."

"Well... Violet was there and we had a bit to drink and then Janice brought out some stuff and..."

"Some stuff?"

"Ya... you know. Well everyone was having a really nice time and Violet and I really seemed to hit it off."

"How did I come up in your conversation?" I pushed.

"Well... you didn't right away, but... Violet and I got to be pretty good friends, if you know what I mean and..."

"You and Violet? You and her started fooling around?"

"You asshole! You're making it sound cheap!"

I hit a nerve with Shirley and she showed that fiery side of why she was the all star Realtor that she was.

"I'm sorry," I apologized right away. "I didn't mean to make it sound like that. Go on. I'm sorry."

"You know how you helped me? Well... I helped Violet. She was curious and sexy and a really sweet girl and... did I say a gorgeous body? Well... she turned me on and I turned her out."

I lay there stroking Shirley's very ample boob and replayed my evening with Violet over in my head. That little skank, I thought to myself... she was considerably more experienced, than she let on, when she went over to the couple on the patio and the whole boob thing happened.

"I knew she was a housekeeper at one of the hotels, but didn't get too inquisitive to begin with. One day the topic just came up and I realized that she worked at one of your places where you stay," she explained.

"So you just told her about me?"

"No. Not at all."

"How did I come up then?"

"Well... we'd been having our fun for quite awhile and I was thinking how hot she was and how sexual she was with me and... Well, I had been kind of thinking in the back of my mind for awhile now that I wanted to do something nice for you... Maybe for your birthday or something..."

This story was too good to be just bull shit. Violet's attitude and her knowing Shirley and me knowing Shirley... it was all too believable to be just a made up story.

"So? Get to the part about you telling her about me!" This sounds more harsh when written on the page, but I can assure you that Shirley had me quite subdued now with her story.

"One evening, after a particularly nice bout in the sack... just like we're talking know... I told Violet that I had a friend and that maybe she knew you and we could do a threesome or something. I swear, St.John, that's how that got started. Now, apparently, she said something to you before I could make a plan and... you're harsh with me."

"Does she know about you and Peter and me helping you discover your... inner beauty?"

"Well... yes. But, I told her you were a real honest-to-God slut master and you could turn out a nun. That obviously hit home with horny Violet and she took matters into her own hands?"

I lay there looking at Shirley and marvelled again at how lucky I was to be here with this gorgeous woman. Knowing her, as I do, the whole birthday idea was something she would do... Maybe we still could, I hoped!

"You know I care very much about you, you lovely slut," I said as I ran my tongue around the edge of her ear.

"You forgive me then?"

I smiled and kissed her lips. "I forgive you --and I really liked your plan for my birthday!"

***

I was waiting for Violet when she came to my room the next day. It was the first time we'd seen each other since our little walk in the woods, but there was no mistaking the change that our friendship had undergone. As soon as the door had closed I told her to put the chain and the lock on. She then came directly into my arms and we kissed.

I was going to be busy for the next period of time and when I was in the hotel there would be no chance for any naughtiness. It was going to have to be all business. It was a shame really, because I thought we had a great start and I didn't want this break to chill Violet's desire to be instructed on the ways of the slut... and have her think, perhaps, that I had lost interest. So I had come up with the idea of giving her a couple of tasks to focus on until things calmed down again in my schedule and we could get together again.

Before I was going to lay all of this on her, I wanted to make sure she understood that I was going to help her and be her guide into our world of ultimate pleasure... not that she hadn't been wandering the pathways on her own already.

I broke the kiss and then said to her, "Get undressed, you sexy little doll and show me your naked body."

She did... in a most unseemly manner. She could have been in a locker room somewhere, simply stripping off to get into her exercise outfit. No matter, I smiled to myself, her mind was about to become my canvas and we were going to make beautiful pictures!

"Think of this next time you undress for me, darling... this is the theatre and you are trying to convince me, your audience, that you are the most gorgeous, sexiest woman in the world and your entire goal when removing your clothes, is to give me the biggest fucking erection possible, without touching my cock. Think about that. Next time you take your clothes off and every time afterwards, I want you to stand in front of a mirror and practise until you're sure that no woman has ever undressed in a sexier manner than you do!"

She looked a little disappointed at first, but realized shortly that I had already started her training. As she stood there naked, she assumed a sexy pose and looked me right in the eyes.

"How's this? Do I do anything for that gorgeous, big cock of yours?" she giggled.

I just smiled and winked at her.

I took her by the hand, sitting on the foot of the bed, I pulled her across my knees as one would, if I was about to give her a good spanking. She giggled and laughed, squirming her mound into my legs. I bent over and kissed her ass cheeks, then slipped my fingers between her thighs.

"Now, my love... I'm going to tell you something and I want you to listen carefully..."

I told her about my schedule over the next couple of weeks and that we could only see each other if we should meet in the hallway as I was coming and going. Even more important than my schedule though, I wanted to emphasize to Violet that for her to embrace the lifestyle of the slut, she had to understand the psychology of the slut and that would be what we built all of the rest upon.

"Why do you want to be trained for this?" I asked.

She hesitated before answering. "I would say... to make you and other men happy?"

"What about you? Isn't it more truthful to say you want to make yourself happy most of all?" I probed. "In fact, lots of women know how to make a man happy in bed, darling, without wishing to become a slut."

Violet understood where I was going with this and reconsidered her answer.

"Well... maybe what I really want is to fuck lots of guys and be... guilt free. I would like to fuck lots of men and enjoy myself doing it," she said. I don't think she had ever really thought that much about the whys of what she wanted.

"Now, my dear..." I began as I slipped two fingers in and out of her slick little pussy, "You want to satisfy your own cravings, that's the first part of this. You want to fuck and you want to be fucked well... I understand. But, there is another person in all of these fucks... and that is the guy."

"Mmmmm... there certainly is!" I could hear the smile in her voice. She may not have known where this was all going, but I think she was enjoying our little chat.

"Right. And why do you think he is attracted to the slutty woman?" I continued.

"Because sluts like to fuck."

"Good try, contestant number one... that is an incorrect answer," I teased.

"What? That's true! They like sluts because sluts like to fuck!" Violet said defiantly.

My fingers were slick with her honey and I removed them from her slit before continuing with my lesson. I spread the cheeks of her ass wide apart and lowered my tongue to lick her crack the full length. She squirmed and tried to protest, but I ignored her and focused my tongue on the little dark knot of skin --her most intimate secret. I ran my wet tongue around the rim of her rosebud a dozen times and then making my tongue as rigid as I could, slipped it into her asshole.

"OH MY GOD!" she screeched as she squirmed on my lap.

I ignored her self-consciousness and ate her hard and deep, slipping my warm tongue as far up her ass as I could go. Soon, her quips lowered in tone and changed to moans and groans. I knew for a fact if she had been Shirley's girl friend, she had had her ass eaten on more than one occasion! I came up for air and replaced my tongue with a slippery finger and went to work on her...

"Violet darling, the men can get fucked in many places, but why many of them covet a slut so highly, is because she gives them something many other women won't... or can't. What makes a slut so special, is her talent at making fantasies come true!"

There is something very special about a woman who embraces her promiscuity and who practises her art form to hone and perfect it. Whether she realizes it or not, she is somewhat of a psychologist and works at understanding both the world of fetishes as well as the theatre of the mind.

"Men know that the slutty woman is far more likely to own and wear a lot of things that a lot of other women won't. There's this whole hang-up about being wholesome and June Cleaverish and good girls don't do this or do that... you know what I mean. I'm sure your mother told you lots of things about how a good girl should behave. Huh?"

I continued, "The slutty woman is prone to do other things too, that conservative women won't. Like encouraging a man to lick their assholes, worship their feet, take photos and videos, display themselves in public, fuck a stranger for their guy... you see where I'm going here?

She didn't answer me, but I think she got my point. As I fingered her ass, sliding my finger in and out of her puckered hole and twisting it around as I probed her. She moaned and moved her hips from side to side on my legs. I could feel her rubbing her pussy against me trying to get herself off.

"I have some homework for you, my little slut. I want you to do 2 things for me until we get together again... are you listening to me?"

I pulled my finger out of her ass and stood her up facing me. She had been really enjoying her ass being done, but I wanted her to pay attention to me.

"Two things I want you to do for me, baby," I began. "One... every night when you do turn down service on my bed, I want you to leave the panties that you've worn all day, laid out neatly on my pillow with a note that tells me something nasty about yourself. I want to fall asleep enjoying the smell of that warm, sweet cunt of yours. This will be your first chance to show me your ideas about how to tease and flirt with a man. I also want you to send me a nude photo of one part of your body everyday as well. Your tits, your cunt, your feet, your tongue... use your imagination and create a beautiful montage of yourself. Make me so horny that I will not be able to stand being apart from you!"

I paused between my instructions and just looked at her. A little taller than a lot of Asian girls, a little on the thin side too, but not so much that she didn't have curves where they should be. Nice shapely legs, her breasts were beautifully full and perky with medium-brown coloured nipples sitting up high on her globes. Her cunt had a thin strip of jet black hair just above the hood of her clit extending up for a couple of inches and her ass... oh my --what an ass. I was going to love eating that! She was one gorgeous woman with incredible potential and I appreciated the gift that had found its way to my door.

"The second thing I want you to do, Violet, is to flirt or tease in some way, at least 5 different guys each day until we get together again. If you want to do more, that's fine, but at least 5 guys every day. That's a fair number of guys... at least 70 or so. I want you to keep notes for me of where you found them and what you did and what their reactions were --okay?"

"Okay, St.John, I'll do it all. You'll be pleased." She was sweet and naughty too.

I went to my brief case and pulled out a small leather bound journal and a new pen and gave it to her.

"This is for you, my hok sang," I said smiling. "Show me what you can do." My attempt at Cantonese earned me a big, sloppy kiss.

"Thank you, Lou si," she returned.

I slipped out of my clothes then and stroked my semi-erect cock for Violet. Without me saying a word, she dropped to her knees and took it in both hands. As I brought the mushroom-shaped knob up to her parted lips, I took a handful of shiny black Asian hair and eased my cock into her mouth. She took as much of it as she could, but I helped her take just a little bit more as I held her firmly in place.

"That's good, my little pet, suck that big cock as best you can... You're going to get lots of practise and when I'm done, you'll be able to take it all. You're going to be one fine cocksucker, Violet... a real fine cocksucker!"

There's just something so nice about listening to a wannabe slut slurping and gagging and making all kinds of other obvious noises as she kneels in front of you and sucks on your cock. The only question I ever have, though, is will she be a natural or a slow study... time will tell.

After a nice bit of cocksucking, I took her and laid her on her back on the bed. I had smelt her cunt on my fingers, on her panties and in the air while I fucked her, but I hadn't had my face between her beautiful, smooth thighs yet. I needed to get high on her cunt and she needed to cum and cum she was going to!

"Open your legs, baby, your horseman wants to eat your cunt... I want to get your scent infused in my brain."

She spread and I dropped to my knees. There is something absolutely sinful about a beautiful woman laying on her back, naked, with her bare feet up high and her legs spread wide open! She was wet and oozing honey as I began kissing my way towards her spicy quim. I wouldn't touch her right away, but took my time licking and kissing all around her honey pot, slowly working the anticipation up. I knew she had to get back to work before she was missed, but I've never met a woman who didn't love having a strong, toe-curling orgasm!

***

It was a few days before I was back at the hotel again. After picking up the key to my usual room, I stood at the door wondering if Violet had followed my instructions. The DND sign was already on the door for me and as I opened it I saw the soft subdued light that was left on dimly lighting the short entrance area and the bedroom beyond.

I came around the corner and saw the bed turned down, two wrapped little chocolates on the sheet and a very sexy pair of lavender (perhaps violet?) panties laid out neatly on my pillow. On the nightstand stood a mauve envelope held upright in the curling body of a beautifully painted Chinese dragon, my name in calligraphy on it.

After storing my gear and getting things ready for my early departure in the morning, I picked up the panties and held them up to my nose. I closed my eyes and sniffed them all over, then, with them pressed against my face, took a deep breath in through my nose. The scent was intoxicating... spicy, musky and a hint of Violet's perfume. No hotel had ever left a guest a better welcome treat in their room. Violet's scent was beautiful --if one likes the smell of cunt.

I had purposely saved the message on my phone from her, until now, to enjoy as I settled in for a good sleep. I sat in one of the big chairs and took my drink, my phone and the envelope from the nightstand. I opened the envelope first...

DEAR ST. JOHN... I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY AND THAT YOUR ROOM IS AS COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AS ALWAYS. MY NAUGHTY THOUGHT FOR YOU TONIGHT IS THE EXPLANATION OF WHAT I SAID TO THE COUPLE ON THE PATIO.

FIRST THOUGH, I WANT TO PUT YOU IN THE RIGHT MOOD. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE ME SITTING NAKED ON YOUR LAP FACING YOU. I AM COVERING YOUR FACE WITH SOFT TINY KISSES. CAN YOU SMELL THE FRAGRANCE I AM WEARING?

12