The Deflowering Of Violet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I AM LICKING THE CORNERS OF YOUR MOUTH AND ACROSS YOUR LIPS. I LICK YOUR CLOSED EYES AND THE EDGE OF YOUR EARS. BE READY... I AM GOING TO LICK YOUR NECK AND GIVE YOU TINY BITES. I AM EVEN GOING TO GIVE YOU A NICE LOVE MARK THAT YOU WON'T REALLY SEE UNTIL THE MORNING. I'LL DO IT LOW, BELOW THE COLLAR OF YOUR SHIRT... IT WILL BE OUR LITTLE SECRET! xo

I TOLD THAT COUPLE THAT YOU WERE THE DIRECTOR OF A NEW CABLE TV REALITY SHOW CALLED, "SEX IN PUBLIC PLACES." AND THAT WE HAD SPENT THE AFTERNOON SEEING WHAT THE REACTION ON THE STREET WAS. I SAID I WAS CURIOUS IF THEY'D WATCH A SHOW CALLED THAT. THEY LOVED IT, SO I ASKED IF THEY'D LIKE TO SEE MY TITS! AND YOU SAW THE REST...

I was impressed! I took my phone and opened the message from Violet. She'd followed my instructions perfectly and I was anxious to see what the first picture was that she'd sent.

I sat and looked at my phone for a moment, staring at the screen. I couldn't quite believe what I was looking at... Violet sent me a video clip of her sitting at what looked like a table in a food court and she was wearing a completely sheer white blouse and no bra. Her completely visible tits were unmistakable to anyone who was looking at her and just to make sure they didn't miss them, her large brown nipples were like two beacons guiding their eyes in for a pin point landing. She looked gorgeous!

After about 3 minutes of looking at her loveliness, the phone got turned around and there, sitting with dear Violet, was no less than 5 guys having a grand old time. The video ends with her turning the phone back around and saying to me, "Can't talk now... I've got homework to finish!" She ended with her blowing me a kiss. Bless her slutty little heart!

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 01 A white married woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.in Interracial Love
Katie's Seduction at a Party Katie is seduced by a black man at a party.in Interracial Love
Big Black CoWorker Cuckold Chronicle One.in Interracial Love
Great Scott! White wife learns what's so great about young black cock.in Interracial Love
Old Friends, Bad Influences, Pt. 01 Wife resists black temptation, but for how long?in Interracial Love
More Stories