The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 02

Story Info
Larry forces Patricia in a hotel room.
4.7k words
4.48
67k
75

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia made it to her car in the parking garage glad that she didn't cross paths with any of her co-workers. She was still shaking as she pulled out the pack of tissues from the glove compartment and wiped her face and hair as best she could. Then she sat there and remembered the words written across her breasts. She moaned to herself as she looked down at them, her hand caressing them over her blouse. Her boss had just raped her, and yet she found herself so aroused she felt like she was going to explode. She needed to climax so badly; her hand dropped to between her legs without consciously realizing it. When she came to her senses, she looked around the parking garage to see if anyone else was on her level, and if there were any security cameras that might see her.

Patricia pulled herself together, started her car and began the drive home. Pulling into the driveway, she got excited when she saw her husband wasn't home yet. She quickly ran into the garage and looked for the mineral spirits. She knew soap and water wouldn't get the black sharpie off her breasts. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her breasts out of her bra. After five minutes of rubbing with a coarse rag soaked in mineral spirits the top of her breasts felt like raw meat, but she had removed the words from her body. She then quickly buttoned up her blouse and ran into the house and straight to the master bathroom.

She ran the bath water in the tub and poured in more scented bath bubbles then she'd ever used before. She disrobed right there and climbed in the bathtub. She'd never left her work clothes just laying on the bathroom floor as she soaked in the tub. She sank down under the hot water, the suds covering her entire body except for her head sticking out above them.

Patricia ran the events of the last hour through her mind. She had been raped and degraded by her boss, yet she found herself getting aroused again. Her hand slid down her body till her fingers were stroking her swelling clit. She moaned softly as she rehearsed in her mind all that her boss had done to her. The humiliation of being stripped, being forced to crawl, being forced to suck his cock, and then having him write on her body exactly what she thought of herself. She'd always thought her fantasies were intense. Those fantasies now paled in comparison to how she felt about what he had done to her. Her mouth opened as her orgasm slammed into her. No noise came out initially. The intensity was so great she felt her stomach cramping and thought she might pass out. She finally let out a squeal and began to grunt as her orgasm took control of her body.

Patricia laid back enjoying the afterglow of one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had when she heard the back door open and then slam shut. Several minutes later her husband stuck in head in the bathroom. "Why am I smelling mineral spirits in the house?"

Patricia cringed and then thought quickly. "I got some ink on me from the copier today. I washed it with soap several times. So I just used some to get it off completely. That mineral spirits works great."

John just shook his head. "OK! How was your day?"

An overwhelming wave of guilt washed over Patricia as she realized she'd just lied to her husband and he believed her. Now she was probably going to have to lie some more. "It was ok. Nothing special."

"Ok! Good! I was just wondering. You don't usually take a bubble bath during the week. Thought something might have happened out of the ordinary."

Patricia gave him a weak smile. "Nope. Just another day. I just thought a bubble bath might help get the mineral spirit smell out better." How many more lies would she have to tell she wondered to herself. How would she explain why she shaved her pussy? Her guilt and shame swept through her. When would this nightmare end?

Dinner was quiet as Patricia had difficulty making eye contact with John. She was just glad her teenage son was there to keep the conversation going about anything but her. The evening went by quietly as Patricia performed her wifely duties, keeping as quiet as she could. She dreaded going to bed, wondering if John would want to have sex. As he sat in the living room watching TV she finally came up with a great excuse. "I'm going to bed honey. I have a horrible head ache. I'm going to take something for it and hope it's gone by tomorrow morning."

John looked up at her. "I hope you're feeling better in the morning. I'll be in bed after this movie is over. Sleep well. I love you!"

"I love you too honey." Patricia felt like she was going to choke on her own words as she turned and walked upstairs to bed. She took enough sleep aid to knock a horse out knowing that if she didn't, she'd toss and turn all night.

Patricia sat on the edge of the bed trying to wake up. She thought about calling in sick to work. Then decided against that knowing her boss would probably follow through on his threat and tell her husband about what a slut she was. Then she remembered she had to shave her pussy. John had already showered and was downstairs having his morning coffee. She quickly stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. If John came up and tried to get in, she would just tell him she must have accidently locked the door without knowing.

She stepped into the shower stall. Patricia washed her hair and then lathered up her body. Her left hand caressed her pubic hairs as her right hand grabbed the razor off the shelf in the shower stall. She began to shave herself as her middle finger played with her clit. She began to shake as the realization of what she was doing sunk in. She was shaving her pussy for another man. A man who was going to take her and use her however he wanted in a couple hours. Her shame washed over her again as she knew how wrong it was, yet getting excited about realizing her fantasy again. Her finger worked her clit faster and faster as she slowly completed the shaving of her pussy. When she finished, she placed the razor back on the shelf and felt the area she had just shaved. She moaned softly as one hand caressed the top of her mound while the other hand shoved two fingers inside her pussy. She began to pant the closer she got to climaxing.

Frustration set in once again as John pounded on the bathroom door. "Pat! Why did you lock the door?" He yelled.

Patricia jumped. "I'm sorry honey! I must have locked the door without knowing." She yelled over the shower stall door. "I'll be right out!" She hurriedly turned off the water and toweled herself dry. Then slipped on her bra and panties before slipping on her robe. Shaking with nervousness the whole time.

"Come on!" John yelled on the other side of the door. "I have to get to work!"

Patricia opened the apologizing as John stepped through. "It's ok!" He said softly. "Sorry I lost my patience." He caressed her face with his hand. Patricia's shame and guilt for deceiving him was only amplified within her conscience. "I said I was going to work on being more patient, and I am." He said as he picked up his tooth brush. After brushing his teeth he tenderly kissed her on the lips and told her he'd see her after work and that he loved her.

"I love you too honey." Patricia felt like she was going to choke on her words. She heard her husband and son leave together, then sat on the edge of the bed and sobbed. How could her life have gotten so messed up. The fear of losing everything gripped her so tightly she felt like she was going to suffocate. Then she remembered the thrill and exhilaration she felt as her boss took her and used her like the cheap whore she'd always fantasized about being. Even as she sobbed, she slipped her hand inside her robe and began to rub her clit again. "I am so fucked up!" She sobbed to no one but herself. Then she remembered how much she hated the word "fuck." And yet she found herself using it. "What am I becoming?"

Patricia pulled herself together and looked at the clock. Fear of being late to work gripped her as she realized it was already 7:00. She hurriedly dried her hair, put on her make-up and got dressed. Just as she was backing out of their garage her phone chirped with a text. "Go to the Holiday Inn on Rt. 27, Room 207" was all it said. She knew exactly who sent it even though she didn't recognize the number. A mixture of excitement and fear washed over her like a tidal wave. She wanted to start crying again, but fought back the tears.

As she drove to the hotel she convinced herself she was going to take control of this situation once she got there, and let her boss know he couldn't do this to her. She parked her car as close to the front entrance of the hotel as she could get. Getting out of her car she wondered if everyone in the hotel was watching walk across the parking lot. She walked through the front lobby not making eye contact with the desk clerk. The clerk looked up at her. She thought he had smirked, as though he knew what she was there for. The elevator opened on the second floor. Patricia's heart was pounding so hard she could feel her body shake with every beat.

She stood in front of the door to room 207. She couldn't bring herself to knock on the door. She didn't have to. Larry had been waiting for her. He opened the door and stared at her like a wolf about to attack and kill its prey. "Get in here slut!" Patricia couldn't stop shaking as she stepped into the room. The blinds were closed tightly. "I called Gina and told her you had called in sick today. So you don't have to make up any lies for the day."

Patricia turned, and with the last bit of defiance she had left in her, "We can't do this anymore! I won't do this anymore! I know what I did was wrong! But it will never happen again. And I won't allow you to do this to me!"

Larry just stood there expressionless. Then began to laugh. "OK! Fine by me!" He then walked over to his laptop and spun it around so Patricia could see the screen. Her face filled the screen sucking on his cock. It was the look of a woman enjoying herself. Larry held his finger over one of the buttons on the keyboard. "I hit this button and your hubby knows what a cock sucking whore you are. Now, what were you saying?" He asked laughing.

Patricia broke down and sobbed again, collapsing on the edge of the bed. She sat there with her head in her hands sobbing uncontrollably. She knew she should fight back, but had no will to do so. Her fear of being humiliated before her husband, and possibly losing him, outweighed any thought of fighting back and defending herself. As her face was buried in her hands, Larry turned his laptop to face the bed and began to record all that was about to happen. He'd made sure the night before there was enough memory to record most of the day.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She sobbed, finally looking up.

Larry walked up to her and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He yanked her head back so she was forced to look up at him. "Because you love it!" He growled back at her. "It's what you fantasize about. It's what you crave. Why don't you just admit it, and enjoy it."

Patricia looked up at him, mascara streaking all over her face. "I don't love it! I thought I would. I thought my fantasy was something I wanted. But it's not!"

Larry lifted her by her hair. Patricia crying out in pain as he pulled her up. He bent over and shoved his hand under her dress and brought it up till he felt her panties. He slipped his hand inside her panties and felt her mound. Patricia gasped when she felt his finger glide over her clit. Larry chuckled. "If you don't want this, then why did you shave your pussy smooth?" He felt around her pussy then slipped a finger inside her. "Don't lie to me slut! Your pussy is practically gushing it's so wet."

Patricia couldn't deny how her body was responding. His touch. His domination. His humiliating her. She felt herself falling down that rabbit hole again. "No! I don't want this!" She sobbed as Larry ran his finger up and down the length of her slit. "I don't want this!" She moaned with closed eyes. Her pussy began to clench his finger as it sliced in and out of her. "I'm a married woman. I love my husband." She said with what little bit of resistance she had left. Without realizing it she began to grind her pussy into his hand as he finger fucked her mercilessly. Her cries of protest slowly morphed in moans of need. "Please stop! Please!" She begged.

Larry finger fucked her, ignoring her pleas and protests. He felt her body beginning to respond, and knew he had her exactly where he wanted her. He lowered his head and kissed her passionately. Patricia returned the kiss, throwing her arms around his neck, allowing his tongue to invade her mouth and explore it. She whimpered with need and desire as he almost lifted her off the floor with his fingers inside her pussy. Just as Larry knew she was on the verge of climaxing he pulled his fingers out of her pussy. He lifted them to her face as he pulled her head back to look at him. He then shoved them in her mouth. "This is what a slut tastes like."

Patricia whimpered with need again, feeling the loss of his fingers inside her. She was just about to climax when he denied her that pleasure. She looked at him as she sucked on his fingers, licking them clean of her juices. The look in her eyes was no longer that of a woman wanting to escape her blackmailers abuse of her. But that of a wanton slut who couldn't get enough of what he was doing to her. But she couldn't bring herself to admit that need. She had to hold onto that last thread self-respect and dignity.

Larry saw that look and knew. He pulled his fingers from her mouth, yanked her head back as she gasped from the pain, and then grabbed her tit, squeezing it till she winced in pain. "Be a good little slut for me and your dirty little secret will remain just that. A secret. Understand slut?"

"Yes!" Was all Patricia could gasp.

He led her over to the chair sitting in the corner of the room, but still in view of his recording laptop. "Good slut!" Larry said as he released her. Patricia stood before him trembling. "Now strip you worthless whore." He sat down in the chair and enjoyed the show.

Patricia couldn't deny how turned on she was getting as she slowly removed her clothes. His domination. HIs handling her rough. HIs calling her degrading names. His treating her like some cheap whore. All those elements were working together to arouse her in a way she'd never felt before. He was tapping into a part of her psyche she'd never experienced before. She was afraid the animal he was awakening in her would consume her.

Larry grinned as he watched her undress. She laid each piece of clothing on the couch next to where he was seated. When she was finished he just stared at her naked body, admiring its sensuality. "You've got a nice fucking whore's body." He remembered how much she got off on being degraded in her fantasies. "Turn around slowly." She began to turn, feeling like a piece of meat getting ready to be slaughtered. "Yeah! Nice body. I could probably make a few bucks off your worthless body. But just a few. I couldn't charge as much as I could for an experienced whore."

At first Patricia felt a twinge of anger at being told she wasn't worth that much as a whore. Then she realized he was just humiliating her. But a side of her screamed out to prove herself that she could be a valuable whore.

Larry leaned forward and reached for her pussy. His two middle fingers rubbed the length of her slit as his thumb glided over her shaved mound. He felt her body jump slightly at his touch. Then he heard her softly moan as she tried to stifle it. He couldn't help but laugh. "You are such a filthy whore. And such a hypocrite. You love being treated like a fucking slut and whore. But you won't admit it. You like to live in your safe little bubble." He took her swelling clit between his thumb and index finger and began to squeeze.

Patricia gasped. Her mouth open, but nothing coming out. Then she began to squeal from the pain.

"Admit it! You're a worthless whore and you love it!"

Patricia couldn't bring herself to say those words. She knew it was true. But she couldn't bring herself to admit it to her tormentor. Larry squeezed harder. Patricia bent over at the waist and tried to pull his hand from between her legs.

Larry pinched her clit harder. He could feel the blood pumping into it. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. "Tell me what you are slut!" He said through gritted teeth.

"OH PLEASE STOP!" Patricia cried out. "I'm a worthless whore! A slut! I do love it! I'm so messed up! I do love it!"

Larry released her clit and sat back in the chair. "Go sit on the edge of the bed." He thought about how he had the day planned out and how he was going to solidify his control over her. He walked over to the closet and took a sharpie from his coat pocket. He remembered reading a couple of the stories she had read where the slut in the story loved being written on by her tormentor. He walked back to the bed and pushed her head back till she was laying on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge.

Patricia gasped when she saw the sharpie in his hand. "Please don't!" She begged when he pulled the cap off the pen.

"Don't pretend you don't get off on this. I read all your stories you stupid slut. I know exactly how fucked up you are." Larry taunted her. Patricia laid there passively as Larry leaned over her body. Across her stomach he wrote in big letters, "WHORE". Then just over her pussy, where she had shaved, he wrote, "SLUT."

"Please stop!" Patricia protested holding her hands up and trying to cover her branding. She started to sob again. "Please stop this! I'll do anything you want! Please stop!"

"I know you will slut!" He laughed again. "I brought a month's worth of Viagra. I'm going to fuck you all day long. So let's get this party started." Larry took his clothes off and threw them on the couch, never taking his eyes off Patricia's body. "Stand up!" He ordered her standing in front of her with his rigid cock jutting out from his body.

Patricia stood and looked down at his cock. She couldn't admit it, but she was looking forward to feeling it inside her.

Larry admired her body. "Nice tits slut! I'll have plenty of fun with them today." He reached up and fondled one of them. Then he slapped it without warning. Patricia yelped from the pain. Then he slapped the other one. Larry alternated slapping her two tits. The whole time Patricia was getting more and more turned on. Larry shoved his hand between her legs. It felt like her pussy was on fire as her juices were running down the insides of her thighs. He just chuckled. "You filthy slut! You're loving every minute of this. Aren't you?"

Patricia looked him in the eyes completely defeated. "Yes!" She had never felt the depth of shame and humiliation as she did at that point. She'd also never wanted something as badly as what he was doing to her at that moment.

"Turn around and get on the bed. On all fours." Patricia did as she was told. Larry pulled her back till her knees were on the edge of the bed. He took his cock in hand and began to stroke the length of her slit.

Patricia's body shuddered from the sensations. "Oh please fuck me!" She begged. She could no longer deny the need within her.

Larry laughed at her as he leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. He looked over at his laptop and smiled. "I'm going to fuck you slut. But you won't be getting any satisfaction out of it. Not until I say so." He positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her womb and shoved it in slightly. Patricia whimpered with need. "You need this slut, don't you?" Larry tormented her.

Patricia bit her lower lip, not wanting to admit her need or succumb to the humiliation she was being subjected to. She was being taken exactly how she'd always fantasized. But could she live with herself after all this was over? Larry yanked her head back hard as he smacked her ass hard with the other hand. Patricia yelled out then began to sob. He was tapping into a primal need within her. A need she was terrified would take control of her. A need she was going to lose her identity in. "YES!" She cried out. "I need this! Of fuck! Yes I need this! Please fuck me!"

12