The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry shoved his cock inside her. "Oh fuck, you feel so good!" He moaned. Larry settled into a slow humping of her pussy. He wasn't going to fuck her for too long. He didn't want her climax. But he wanted to fuck her long enough to degrade her. He kept a fistful of her hair, pulling her back into his body with every thrust of his cock. "I'm fucking a married pussy, and she's loving it. What a cheating filthy whore you are slut." Patricia moaned as a new wave of guilt and shame washed over her. "Does hubby know what a wanton filthy whore you are? Does he know how you beg for it?"

"Stop! Please stop!" Patricia begged sobbing.

Larry laughed again. "Stop?! Hell bitch! I'm just getting started! Besides, you don't want me to stop. You want me to keep treating you like the cheap worthless whore you are." He felt her body beginning to tense. "You need this! Don't you? Let me hear you say it whore! Let me hear you tell me how badly you need it!"

"Oh fuck!" She almost screamed. "Yes I need it! Feels so good! I need it! I am a cheating whore! Now fuck me! Please!"

He pulled out of her pussy and spun her around, guiding her by her hair. He laid her on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. Then he leaned over and pulled her legs up till they were sticking straight up in the air, holding each leg by the ankle. He looked down the length of her body and smiled. He laid the head of his cock on her lips. "Open your mouth slut!"

Patricia opened her eyes in a panic when the head of his cock slid into her mouth and entered her throat. She had never been deep throated before. She felt like she was going to suffocate. All she could see was his nutsack resting against her nose. 'He's going to kill me!' her brain screamed as she tried to breath.

"OH FUCK! Your throat is so tight! So fucking good!" Larry moaned as he leaned into her body, pinning her to the bed with his cock embedded in her mouth. He looked down between her spread legs and watched her stomach convulse as she began to wretch on his cock. He pulled out of her mouth, his cock covered in her saliva, a string of his dripping off the head and running down her face.

Patricia coughed and gagged, her face quickly becoming covered with her own spittal. Then she gasped, sucking in lung fulls of air, as she took advantage of the short reprieve she'd been given.

Larry allowed her to regain her composure. He wanted to make this last as long as possible. "Open!" He finally commanded her again. He rubbed the head of his cock all over her face, smearing her spittal all over her cheeks and forehead.

Patricia resisted opening her mouth. She had to hang onto what little shred of dignity she had left. She felt herself almost completely lost in her own wanton needs and desires.

Larry released one of her ankles, leaned forward, and smacked her pussy. Patricia cried out in pain from the sting of his slap. "When I give you an order bitch, I expect it to be obeyed. You're just a worthless whore, and you're going to be treated like one." Patricia opened her mouth. Larry shoved his cock in again and began a merciless fucking of her face.

The room was filled with the sound of his cock sloshing in and out of her mouth, and her gagging and choking on his cock every time it hit the back of her throat. In just a few minutes Patricia's face was completely covered with her phlegm. Larry kept up his assault on her mouth and throat.

"Here it comes slut!" He grunted as he felt his orgasm building. "Gonna fill your gut with my cum." He chuckled. "Send you home to hubby with a belly full of my seed." He began to grunt with each thrust. His cock exploded in her mouth. "Oh fuck! Take it slut!" He groaned as he pummeled her face, showing her no mercy.

Long strings of saliva mixed with Larry's cum ran down Patricia's face, into her hanging hair and dripping on the floor. He continued to fuck her face as she coughed and gagged, hoping it would be over soon.

He finally released her ankles and stepped back. Patricia coughed and spit out all the phlegm and cum in her mouth. Most of it just drooled down her face and into her hair. She sucked in gulps of air, trying to regain her composure. Larry sat down in the closest chair, his deflating cock still dripping with their mingled fluids. He watched her body heaving as she tried to regain a normal breathing pattern. She was a sensuous creature. He wanted to keep her as long as he could.

"Go clean yourself up, you worthless whore. After you get yourself cleaned up, get out here and clean up the floor. You made a fucking mess. Now you can clean it up." Larry decided he was going to degrade her as much as he could. He wanted to see just how low she would go and how it affected her. "After you're done with cleaning up you can service my cock till it's back up again and ready for round two." He ultimately wanted to get a recording of her riding his cock and begging for it. From what he'd seen thus far, he knew that wouldn't be a problem.

12