The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia continued to gyrate her hips even as his orgasm subsided and he fell back panting, trying to compose himself. She saw how much pleasure she had given him, and it only made her want to please him more. She couldn't help herself as she looked for his affirmation. "Did that feel good?" Sounding like a little girl needing her daddy's approval.

Larry just sat there panting with his eyes closed, savoring the waning seconds of his orgasm. "That was incredible! You really are one incredible fuck!" Then he did something that took Patricia by surprise. He pulled her into his body and gave her a passionate kiss, the likes of which she hadn't experienced for many years. Patricia melted into his arms and returned the kiss. The two slid down till they were laying flat. Patricia tucked herself under his arm, laying her head on his chest. Larry reached over his body and cupped her breast, fondling it as the two lovers lay there enjoying the afterglow.

Patricia lay there feeling more confused then she'd ever felt in her entire life. She loved her husband, or so she kept telling herself. But she found herself laying in the arms of a man who'd made her feel more alive and desired than her husband had ever. He'd just humiliated her, degraded her, used her and made her do things she'd only ever fantasized about. Yet she found herself drawn to him. Her hand played over his chest as his hand fondled and caressed her breast. Then the guilt and shame rolled over her again. "Please!" She begged softly. "We can't keep doing this!"

"Shut up and lay still." Larry said with a raspy voice. He was dozing off when Patricia spoke. "You'll keep doing this for as long as I say." He paused. "I would suggest you get some rest, because you're not going home till I've stuffed that mouth and pussy again."

Patricia wondered what time it was after waking up from her own nap. Larry lay next to her still sleeping. She rolled out of bed, needing to use the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, she leaned on the sink wondering how things had gotten to this point. Then she felt Larry's cum oozing out of her pussy and running down the inside of her thigh. Patricia splashed some water on her face before walking out to see Larry sitting up in bed waiting for her.

"We're not done." Was all he said.

Patricia's heart sank. She knew it was useless to argue or seek. "What more do you want?"

Larry just laughed at her question. "You stupid bitch. I want the same thing as before. Just more of it." He sat there waiting for her. "So what are you waiting for? You know what to do."

Patricia crawled up on the bed and between his legs. Laying down with her head resting on his thigh she fondled and stroked his cock as she began the process of bringing it back to life.

"I do love your touch." He said more for the recording on his laptop then for her encouragement. "Work your magic sexy. I want to fuck those tits of yours next. See what you look like wearing my cum all over your face." He laughed as he grabbed her head and pushed it towards his cock.

12