The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 05

Story Info
Patricia continues to be used by Larry and his friends.
6.7k words
4.59
44.7k
60

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia opened the bathroom door with shaking hand. She had spent almost thirty minutes in her private little sanctuary showering, washing her hair and drying it before standing in front of the door, wondering what the rest of the day would be like. One side of her had thought about walking out of the bathroom, grabbing her clothes and leaving. Threatening them with charging each of them with rape if they tried to stop her. Then she remembered the flash drive Larry had. She knew that would ruin her marriage. But what kind of marriage did she have now? She knew she was living a lie. But that was a world she desperately wanted to hang onto, regardless of how fake it was.

She stepped out of the bathroom just as John returned from buying a case of beer for the guys. She looked down at the floor as he walked by her, unable to look him in the eye. He grabbed one of her tits. "A nice pair of tits never gets old." He squeezed it, then pinched her nipple till she gasped in pain, causing John to laugh. He walks over to the dresser and puts the case down, opens it and hands his dad and Larry a beer. "So what's next?" John asked Larry looking for permission to continue with his abuse of Patricia.

"Well, I want that mouth next." Randy spoke up. He could already feel his cock stirring again. "Get over here you worthless whore!" Patricia walked over and stood in front of him. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her down till she was kneeling between his legs. She knelt before him staring at his flaccid cock mesmerized by its size and texture. Then she reached for it, wanting to touch and stroke it.

"Look at that!" John said in amazement. "You'd think she was in love with it!"

Larry chuckled as he took a drink of his beer. "I told you she was a cock hungry whore."

Randy reached down and took her chin in his hand, forcing her to look up at him. "Is that true slut? Are you a cock hungry whore?" He wanted to see what it was going to take to get her to admit to what she was and what she needed.

Patricia's eyes began to well up with tears. She couldn't bring herself to admit to what she knew was true about her. "I don't know." She whispered sounding like a small child instead of a mature woman.

Randy just smiled at her as she continued to stroke his cock back to life. "I think you are. But I think it's more than that. Isn't it?"

All Patricia could do was nod her head. She knew it was more than that. Admitting it to this complete stranger would have been one more step in her descent into complete humiliation. Then she remembered when she'd fantasize about these scenarios and wondered what it would be like. What it would be like to be taken and used by a man as he humiliated and degraded her. Her sole purpose and value being the servicing of his cock. It was no longer a fantasy. She looked down at all the filthy names written on her stomach and across her chest. She really was all those things.

"You ever do this for your hubby? Kneel before him and service his cock like a cheap whore?"

"I tried once." She found herself opening up to this man. 'How can I tell him this?' Her brain screamed. But there was a side of her that wanted to tell these men everything. Humiliate herself before them. "He didn't like it. Said it was beneath me to act that way." Her hand stroked the length of his cock, bringing it back to life, as her other hand massaged his nut sack.

Randy just chuckled. "Your hubby is full of shit. He just couldn't handle what you needed. So he put it back on you, like he was trying to protect your honor and dignity." He took her face in both hands and leaned over to within inches of her face. "You don't have any honor or dignity slut. You're a worthless, cheating, cock sucking whore. The only thing you're good for is serving a man and his needs." He paused. He could see her breathing becoming more labored. She smelled of sexual arousal. He dropped his hand down her body and between her legs. Then he looked up at Larry. "I think the slut needs a cock in her pussy." He returned his attention back to Patricia. "Beg him to fuck your pussy!" He growled at her.

Patricia knelt quietly. Her lower lip quivered. As much as she wanted it, she couldn't bring herself to verbalize it.

Randy grabbed a fistful of her hair with one hand and yanked her head back. He then started slapping her tit with the other hand. "Beg him slut! Beg him like the worthless slut you are!"

Tears were streaming down her cheeks from the stinging pain of having her tits slapped. She held out till he took her nipple between his thumb and index finger and began to squeeze it. Her mouth opened as she gasped, but no noise came out. The pain was almost overwhelming. She gasped then screamed. "Please stop! Please fuck my pussy! Please fuck me! PLEASE!" Randy released her nipple, pulling on it one last time. Patricia gasped as she reached for her breasts, wanting to protect them from further abuse. Randy stood, still holding her by her hair. He lifted her by the hair and drug her over to the bed, throwing her on it. "On all fours slut." Patricia rolled over and got on all fours. Randy grabbed her by the hair again and yanked her around till she was in the position he wanted her in. He held her head up, facing him, as he slapped her face with his cock. Then he looked over at Larry. "Take that pussy. Let's sandwich the bitch." He continued to slap her face with his cock as he taunted her. "You cheating filthy whore! You got a husband and son at home, and here you are fucking and sucking like the cheapest slut I've ever fucked." He grabbed her head with both hands in a vise grip and tilted it back till she was looking up at him.

Patricia couldn't believe how aroused she was. They were pushing every button. Then she felt Larry pulling up behind her. She felt his hand slid up her inner thigh and graze her swollen clit.

"Fuck! This slut's clit is the size of a golf ball." Larry said. "Hey! You two want to see something funny? He didn't wait for a reply. "Watch this. Hold her tight!" Larry took his cock in hand and began to rub her clit with its head.

Patricia's body exploded in orgasm. She screamed and squealed as her body shook and convulsed. Her body pushed back against his tormenting cock, craving it being inside her. Patricia's body shook uncontrollably as Randy held her head tightly and Larry held her hips. Her moaning and wailing intensified as Larry mercilessly tormented her swollen clit. "OH FUCK! OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE! FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME!" She began to pant as wave after wave of orgasmic release swept over her.

All three men couldn't stop laughing as they watched her response to Larry's manipulations. "I told you she was a real slut." Larry said laughing. "Now would you please shut the whore up!" He said to Randy.

"Gladly." Randy pushed the head of his cock against her lips. Patricia eagerly opened her mouth, accepting his cock. Randy shoved it in, balls deep, and began a steady fucking of her face. The room was filled with the sound of her gurgling and moaning as his cock sloshed in and out of her mouth. Within seconds a long string of saliva was running down her chin and dripping onto the bed.

Larry reached between her legs, taking her swollen clit between his thumb and index finger. "DAMN! This slut's clit is bigger than anything I've ever seen." Then he began a slowly intensifying pinch.

Patricia began to scream again as Randy's cock remained stuffed in her mouth. The pain felt like an electrical shock running through her body as Larry pinched her swollen clit harder and harder. Her clit was already super sensitive from all the stimulation it had endured thus far. Now the pleasure was being replaced with intense pain. She began to shake as Randy and Larry kept her securely sandwiched between them, gyrating her hips, trying to escape the pain being inflicted on her clit.

All three men continued to laugh as they enjoyed Patricia's response to her abuse. "I told you the slut's appetite was insatiable." He looked over at John. "There's a gator clamp in middle desk drawer. Hand it to me." John handed him the clamp smiling. Larry backed up enough to see what he was doing, opened the jaws of the clamp, wrapped them around her swollen clit, then released them.

Patricia screamed as best she could with Randy's cock in her mouth. The searing pain made her clit feel like it was on fire. The clamp felt like it was cutting her clit. She tried to pull off Randy's cock so she could beg for it to be removed, but her head was held secure. Her body shook uncontrollably as she tried to reach between her legs to remove the clamp.

"Oh no you don't!" Larry grabbed her arm by the wrist and wrapped it around her back. Then he reached for her other arm and did the same thing. He held both wrists in one hand as he saddled up behind her. He took his cock in the other hand and pointed the head at the entrance to her pussy. He just laughed. "Damn this bitch is soaked! She's loving this!" Then he shoved his cock in, balls deep, moaning as he did. "Oh fuck! She feels so good!" Larry settled into a steady fucking of her pussy, holding her hands securely behind her back.

Patricia continued to scream and sob as Randy kept his cock embedded in her mouth, her face smeared with her mascara from her tears and saliva. Randy slapped her face as he held a fistful of her hair. "Suck the cock you worthless slut! Enough with the screaming." Then he grabbed her head with both hands and began a steady fucking of her mouth. She did her best to suck his cock as she sobbed through the pain.

"You really have found a treasure here buddy." Randy said smiling to Larry. "You planning on keeping this slut?"

"Oh hell yes! I'm not letting this slut get away. With her appetite and body, you're damn right I'm keeping her." The two friends talked about her for the next 10-15 minutes as they fucked her, like she was a commodity to be traded and sold. The room filled with the sound of their cocks sloshing in and out of her mouth and pussy, and Patricia's gurgling and moaning.

"OK! Almost there!" Randy being the first to announce his impending orgasm. He increased the intensity of his pounding her face. "Suck it bitch!" He growled. "Make sure you swallow every drop you worthless whore!" Randy couldn't help but smile as he grunted through his orgasm. Her mouth felt like liquid velvet wrapped around his cock.

No matter how much they degraded and abused her, Patricia wanted to please them. But she couldn't remember the last time she'd heard her husband tell her how good she was in bed, or how attractive she was. That, coupled with what he thought about her fantasies, her and John had been drifting apart for years. She knew he'd never see her for what she was, or more importantly, what she wanted to be and how she wanted to be treated. She wrapped her lips around Randy's throbbing cock more tightly, and sucked harder, in response to his moans and grunts.

Randy eased his grip on her head as his fucking her mouth slowed. He was enjoying the sensations of her mouth working his manhood as his climax subsided. "Damn you are good bitch." He moaned softly.

"Come on dad! If you're done I want a turn. You two really got me worked up watching you!" John said as he sat on the couch stroking his cock.

Randy looked over at his son. "Relax boy! You'll get your turn." He looked down and stroked Patricia's head. "I'm enjoying this slut too much. I could get used to this on a regular basis." He said smiling.

"Don't get too attached." Larry said with a chuckle, but declaring his ownership of her. "This slut belongs to me and I plan on keeping her. Go find your own slut."

Randy chuckled. "Relax buddy. I plan on doing just that." He stepped back, pulling his cock out of her mouth with a 'pop'. He held her head up with a fistful of hair as he looked at his son. "She's all yours."

Patricia looked back and forth between father and son, gulping in as much air as she could. Then she remembered one of the stories she had read about a woman being kidnapped and used by a father and son. She remembered how much it had turned her on.

John took her head from his dad. He entwined his fingers in her hair, looking down at her smiling. "I'm about to face fuck a filthy whore. Larry told me you have a sixteen year old son. He's only six years younger than me." He began slapping her face with his cock. "I wonder what he'd think if he saw his mommy sucking my cock." He laughed.

Patricia cringed at the thought of how her son would react if he knew as John shoved his cock in her mouth. She felt that wave of shame washing over her again.

John pumped his cock in and out of her mouth as he held her head back so she'd have to look up at him. "What a good little mommy cock sucker you are." He slid his cock in and out of her mouth slowly for a minute or so before realizing she was eagerly sucking it. He just watched her as she milked his cock like an eager lover.

"Oh fuck!" Larry grunted as he began pumping his second load inside her pussy. He squeezed her wrists so tight as he emptied himself inside her, Patricia's hands began to turn blue. He grunted and grinned as his cock sloshed in and out of her pussy. He wrapped both her wrists together with one hand so he could slap her ass as he continued to pump his seed inside her. He started to laugh as his orgasm waned. "This is going to be one well used slut before the day is over."

John chimed in as he picked up his pace of fucking her mouth. "You got that right." Then he looked at his dad. "I like your idea of seeing if we could turn Michelle into our slut. She would be a great fuck!" Then he thought for a second as he looked down at Patricia again. "But you know who would make an even better fuck?"

"Who's that?" Randy asked, sitting back as he drank a beer.

"Michelle's mom. She's got a fucking great body with nice big tits. And I swear she came onto me a couple times when I was dating Michelle."

Larry pulled out of Patricia's pussy and released her wrists. He gave her ass one final hard slap before crawling off the bed and walking into the bathroom.

"I like your thinking boy." Randy complimented his son. "Let's talk about it on the drive home tomorrow. It'd be nice if we could get them both. You take the mom and I'll take Michelle."

John smiled at his dad. The thought of having Michelle and her mom as their sluts was bringing him closer to climaxing faster. He looked down at Patricia again. She was looking up at him, sucking his cock like the obedient slut she'd become. "I do love the idea of having an older slut at my disposal. DAMN! I could get used to that real easy. The idea of having a compliant older slut to take of me whenever I wanted." Then his sadistic side kicked in. "A compliant older cheating slut like this one. Maybe we should send some pics home to her hubby and son, so they can see what a whore she is." He laughed hard when he saw the fear in Patricia's eyes. "You stupid cunt! You're going to do everything we tell you to do today." He slapped the side of her face.

Five minutes later John was grunting as he shot his second load of the day inside her sucking mouth. He finally pulled out of her mouth and smeared his cum mixed with her saliva all over her face as he held her head secure. "I'm hungry!" He almost shouted as he released his hold on Patricia. She collapsed on the bed exhausted and sore.

Larry looked at Randy and his son. "Why don't you two go get us some lunch?" He knew only one of them needed to go. But he wanted to talk to Patricia alone, and he didn't want it to wait. "There's a great burger joint a couple miles down the road." Then he walked over to the bed. "Get in the bathroom and wash up. And be quick about it."

Patricia jumped up and hustled into the bathroom as Randy and John got dressed. She splashed some water on her face, looked at herself in the mirror, then decided it would be a waste of time to put her make-up back on. She walked back into the bedroom just as Randy and John were leaving.

"Get over here!" Larry ordered her. Patricia walked over to the chair he was sitting in, expecting to give him another blowjob. "Get on your knees." He told her when she was standing in front of him. Patricia knelt between his spread legs and reached for his flaccid cock, thinking that's what was expected. He was about to stop her when he changed his mind.

Her touch was so light. It felt so good as she caressed his nut sack with one hand while stroking his shaft with the other. Patricia stared at his cock, studying its texture and veins as it slowly came back to life.

Larry sat there marveling at her submissiveness, even after how she'd been treated all morning. "You love this, don't you?" He asked as he sat there.

Patricia looked up at him not knowing how to answer. "I wouldn't say I love it."

"Oh come on slut! I've watched you all morning, how you've responded to everything that's been done to you! You can't seem to get enough of it!"

Patricia felt the humiliation of being forced to talk about her cravings and needs washing over her again. "I'm here because you're blackmailing me."

"I think you'd be here even if I wasn't blackmailing you. Why don't you just admit it? You're a slut who craves everything we've done to you today. And everything I've done to you up to this point. Admit it slut! You've fantasized about this for years. And now that you're getting it, you can't get enough of it!"

Patricia just stared at him fighting back the tears of humiliation. He was stripping away her last vestiges of any dignity she had. It was one thing for him to use her in a humiliating way. Now he was wanting her to admit how much she needed and craved it. She couldn't do it.

Larry slapped her face with stinging force. "Stop playing this damn game with me you stupid slut. Why don't you just admit what we both know you are."

Patricia started to sob softly. "You know that's what I am. You know I crave it. Why do you make me admit it?"

Larry shook his head in disbelief. "I thought you were an intelligent woman. If you can't figure out why I'm making you admit it, then you're dumber than I thought. You crave being degraded and humiliated. Having you admit it is the ultimate humiliation. I'm going to have you admit it over and over. The more I have you admit it, the more I break you and take possession." He leaned forward. "I don't want to own just this." He grabbed both her tits, indicating he was talking about her body. "I want to own this." He put his finger on her temple, indicating her brain. "I figure if I take control of this, the body will follow."

Patricia looked at him with pleading in her eyes. She suddenly realized this might never end. "Are you never going to let me go?" She began to sob uncontrollably.

Larry just shook his head as he chuckled. "No you stupid bitch! I have no intention of letting you go." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. "Now tell me what you are!"

Patricia looked up at him, lip quivering. One side of her wanted to admit what she knew to be true. While the other side of her screamed for her to hold onto what little bit of dignity she had left. "You know what I am."

Larry slapped her face again. "I can do this all afternoon."

"I'm a slut!" She sobbed, tears streaming down her face. "I know that! I can't help it!" She couldn't stop crying. As she began confessing what she was, that last wall of resistance collapsed. "I want it! I want it all the time! I crave being degraded and humiliated! Used like a whore!"

Larry released her head and sat back as Patricia dropped her head sobbing, defeated. He just watched her, amazed that even as she sobbed with head hanging, her hands continued to stroke his cock. "You can't get this at home. Can you?"

12