The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia shook her head. "No!" She sniffled. "I wish he would. But I've given up on that ever happening."

"Why do you stay?"

Patricia looked up at him. "I don't know. I've thought about leaving." Then she realized she was talking and sharing a side of herself she'd never shared before, to anyone. "I guess I've always been scared to take that step. How would I live? Where would I live?"

Larry listened as she opened up to him, the whole time stroking his cock as though she couldn't stop herself. When she finally became silent Larry asked, "Do you love him?"

Patricia gave him a weak smile. "I've been telling myself that for years. But we're just two people living together under the same roof. It's been comfortable, safe." She shrugged her shoulders. "That's all."

Larry thought for several seconds. "What if I set you up to live on your own?"

Patricia's eyes brightened. "What do you mean? I can't afford to live on my own."

"What if I got you your own condo? I'd give you a substantial pay raise. All that you needed to make it on your own."

Patricia knew this offer had strings attached. "Why would you make me this offer?"

Larry just smiled as he watched her continue to stroke his cock. "You know why. I keep you as my whore to use you as I want, whenever I want, however I want."

"What about your wife?"

Larry just laughed. "My wife and I have an unspoken agreement. She lives her life. I live mine. Besides, last I checked, she was fucking some college kid. She likes that young cock." Patricia knelt there in silence thinking over what she had just been offered. "Think about it. We can talk more about the details tomorrow. Randy and John head back home tomorrow morning. I want you back here tomorrow afternoon."

Patricia looked at him anxiously. "I don't know if I can get away two days in a row."

Larry smirked. "You're a smart slut. I'm sure you'll come up with a great lie." He paused. "Now, are you ready for the rest of the day?"

Patricia nodded as she stroked his cock. "Yes!" Then she gave him a weak smile. "Do I have a choice?"

Larry felt a tenderness towards her, he hadn't felt before. Then caught himself. That isn't what she needed, or he wanted. "No slut! You don't!" Then he leaned forward again and grabbed both her tits, squeezing them till she winced in pain. "But let's stop playing this game. No more the reluctant victim. You're a willing, eager slut who can't get enough cock." He leaned further forward and whispered in her ear. "You're my fucking whore now! One way or another, I'm keeping you." He could hear her breathing becoming more labored. "You want that don't you?" He whispered in her ear.

"Yes!" Patricia moaned in his ear.

Larry sat back. "Suck on those balls slut. At least till they get back with some lunch."

Patricia lifted his nut sack tenderly and began a soft kissing and sucking on each nut. She alternated between each nut till she heard the front door open.

"You couldn't wait till we got back! Could you?" Randy asked laughing.

"I don't have to! This slut belongs to me." Larry knew he'd have to stake his claim for the rest of the day, just to keep them reminded. "Now let's have some lunch."

John was the first to finish his lunch, eager to have another go at Patricia. He grabbed Patricia by the arm and led her over to the couch. He sat down, then pointed at the floor between his legs. "On your knees slut!" Patricia dropped to her knees slowly as he did his best to degrade her. "I've always been a tit man. But you're my first married whore with tits worth fucking." Patricia grabbed his cock with both hands, stroking it to life slowly. "Mmmm! You ever do this for hubby? Does he like your tits?"

Patricia just stared at his cock as she brought it to life, trying to ignore him. Even though she felt her pussy responding to his taunts.

John slapped her face. He was a quick learner having watched how Larry and his dad had treated her. "I asked you a question bitch. I expect an answer."

"He doesn't like my tits. He thinks they're too big. He's always liked women with smaller chests." She felt humiliated telling him that.

"What an asshole! Then why the hell did he marry you? A cow with tits like yours."

"I was much smaller when we got married." She said looking down, humiliated to be sharing these things with a man young enough to be her son.

"Use your cow tits now you fucking pig." Patricia leaned forward and placed his cock between her tits. Then pushed them together, engulfing it in her soft tit flesh. "Damn that feels good!" John moaned smiling as his head dropped back on the couch.

Patricia looked up at him as she held her tits together, gliding them up and down on his shaft. Her own arousal growing as she watched and heard his response to her efforts. She looked down and watched the head of his cock pop through the top of her tits with every downward thrust. The head was already glistening with pre-cum.

Randy walked up behind her and dropped to his knees, shoving his hand between her legs, cupping her pussy. He chuckled. "The stupid slut is soaked." He looked over at Larry. "You've got yourself a real fucking slut who loves being treated like a pig."

John lifted his head and looked at her. He leaned forward with a wicked grin on his face and took her head between his hands. "Is that right slut? Are you a pig for cock?" He laughed in her face as he forced her to look at him. Then he spit in her face. "How do you like that, you fucking pig?"

Randy laughed out loud. "Hey! Do that again! I felt her pussy spasm when you did that!" John spit in her face again. Randy laughed. "Yep! She loves it! Her pussy's twitching! What a slut!"

Patricia couldn't help herself. The combination of being spit on, laughed at and the name calling, along with Randy's fingers inside her pussy, tormenting her, was more than she could handle. She felt her stomach begin to churn as Randy's finger explored her pussy. And it didn't help that she was bouncing up and down, fucking John's cock with her tits. The sensations coursing through her body ultimately took control. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the sensations, grinding her pussy into Randy's hand. She became lost in the moment till she heard herself moan and the men laugh.

"Fuck! This slut is really getting into it!" Randy laughed. "Her pussy feels like faucet just got turned on! I don't think I've ever felt a wetter one." He looked up at his son. "Hurry up boy! I'm feeling the need to plow this pussy."

Patricia's body shuddered as she felt her body about to explode in climax. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She moaned. Randy pulled his hand from between her legs. Patricia turned her head and gave him a look of pleading as she continued to grind her hips, trying to get satisfaction for the need growing inside her.

"Not yet you worthless whore!" Randy growled back at her. "You don't deserve it." He leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Take care of my boy, pig. Then I'll give you what you want, you filthy cock hungry slut."

Patricia turned her attention back to John, watching his cock as she pumped it with her tits. The head glistened with his precum as it popped through the top of her tits with every downward thrust. She snaked her tongue out to lick the head every time it popped out.

John's head dropped back on the couch. "Fuck! This whore really knows how to use her tits!" He moaned. Patricia increased her efforts to bring John off, sucking on the head of his cock each time it popped through the top of her tits. John grabbed her head with both hands, pushing it down, filling her mouth with is cock.

Patricia released her tits and grabbed his shaft at the base as she began to suck his cock with a frenzy. She was immediately rewarded with his moans and grunts, sensing he was on the verge of climaxing. The sound of her slurping on his cock filled the room. Her efforts intensifying as John's groans spurred her on. She felt his cock swelling in her mouth, and she knew he was just seconds from filling her mouth with his seed.

"Oh fuck!" John moaned just before his cock exploded in her mouth. He pumped her head up and down, his fingers intwined in her hair. HIs body shook and convulsed with each ejaculation into her mouth.

Patricia coughed and gagged when his first ejaculation hit the back of her throat. HIs seed, mingled with her saliva, drooled from her mouth, down his shaft and over his balls, dripping onto the carpet in long strings. As much as she tried, she couldn't keep up with the volume being pumped into her mouth.

John relaxed his grip on her head as his orgasm waned. "Keep sucking bitch." He panted with his head still laid back on the couch. "You're not done till I tell you." He finally released her head completely, his hands dropping beside him as he enjoyed her continued efforts. He lifted his head smiling at his dad and Larry. "Who's next?"

Larry walked over and grabbed a fistful of Patricia's hair, pulled her head off John's cock, then shoved it down to the floor, smashing her face into the carpet. "Now clean up the mess you've made, you stupid pig." Larry rubbed her face in the pool of cum mixed with spittle that had formed on the carpet. "You fucking pig. You made a mess on my carpet. Now you're going to clean it up."

Patricia felt the carpet burning her face as Larry rub it across its coarse surface. She could smell John's semen as she stuck her tongue out and began to lick up what she could. Larry held her head in place till he was satisfied she'd licked up what she could. When her head was lifted, Patricia saw that Randy was sitting where John had been sitting.

"Suck on this slut!" Randy commanded her as he held his cock by the base. "Get it hard. Then you're going for a nice long ride." Larry released her head to Randy who took control, shoving her mouth down on his cock. He looked at his son as he drove her head up and down on his cock. "I've been thinking about Michelle and her mom since we talked about that this morning. I think we should go after that when we get home."

"Man I'm all for that! I'd love a piece of Michelle's mom. She's got those great big mom tits I've always wondered what they'd feel like wrapped around my cock."

"Well I want a piece of that ex=girlfriend of yours." Randy continued to pump Patricia's head up and down on his cock as he carried on a conversation with his son as though this were the most normal of settings. "I remember how she used to strut around the house wearing those tight blouses. She liked showing off that cleavage, didn't she?"

John laughed. "Oh yeah! She knew what she had, and she loved to flaunt it."

Randy grunted as he lifted Patricia with a fistful of hair. "OK! Get up here slut! Time to go for a ride." He held her hair till she was straddling his cock. He released her head and took hold of his hard cock. "Stay right there." He commanded her. "Don't move." He stroked her swollen clit with the head of his cock as she remained straddled over it.

Patricia gasped and then began to whimper as Randy used his cock to tease her throbbing clit. His tormenting her clit was becoming unbearable. Her body shook as she leaned on her thighs with both hands, trying to steady herself as she stayed suspended over his cock. "Oh please stop!" She whimpered.

Her cries only made Randy want to torment her more. "What's the matter slut?" He taunted her as he rubbed her engorged clit with the head of his cock. "You want me to stop?" He asked laughing.

"Oh please! Yes! No more!" Patricia sobbed softly. Her body being pushed further into sexual frustration.

Randy chuckled. "Too bad slut! I'm having too much fun." He continued to rub her clit with the head of his cock, while reaching up with his free hand to play with her tits. He squeezed one, kneading it like a lump of dough. The took the nipple between his fingers, pinching it till she gasped from the pain. Randy then shoved just the head of his cock inside her pussy and held it there. "Don't you dare move slut." He could sense how badly she wanted to lower herself, not just to have his cock inside her, but because her body was tiring of being suspended.

Patricia moaned when the head of his cock slid inside her pussy. The need to lower herself and impale her pussy on his cock was overwhelming. The longer she held herself suspended the more her body began to shake. Even though she knew he wanted to humiliate her by making her beg for it, she didn't care anymore. "Oh please! I need it! Please give it to me!"

Randy laughed as he looked at Larry and his son. "This slut can't make up her mind what she wants! First, no more. Now, give it to me." He looked back at Patricia still laughing. Then pinched her nipple hard. "Is this what you need bitch?" Patricia cried out in pain. But before she could respond he moved his cock around inside her pussy, pulling it out and rubbing her clit with it again. "Or is this what you need?"

Patricia's head dropped back as she wailed. The humiliation of the moment washed over her like a tidal wave. "PLEASE! PLEASE! I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE ME!" She almost screamed as her body shook out of control.

The grin on Randy's face as he got serious. He grabbed her hips with both hands. "Time to go for a ride slut!" He pushed her down on his cock till it was completely buried inside her. "Now ride whore!"

Patricia's initial response was to gasp at the sensations of his cock filling her. Her body then shuddered as her orgasm. "OH FUCK!" She screamed bouncing up and down on his cock. Her stomach cramping up as her orgasm took control. She threw herself forward as she felt herself losing control.

Randy quickly grabbed her tits, squeezing them, digging his fingers into her quivering tit flesh. It felt as though a faucet had been turned on as her pussy gushed all over his cock, her juices running down his shaft and dripping off his balls. The eroticism of her orgasm and the sensations of her pussy pumping his cock was bringing him along faster than he wanted. He thought after emptying himself inside her twice already, he'd last a lot longer. But he couldn't deny the effect she was having on him. "Ride that cock you dirty whore!" He groaned.

Patricia continued to wail and scream as she bounced on his cock uncontrollably. She no longer cared how humiliating things got, or how much they laughed at her. Her world revolved around the cock that was filling her pussy and driving her through the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. An orgasm that seemed to go on and on without stop. Her head dropped in front of her, her hair hanging around her face as she thrashed back and forth. Her screams morphed into grunts as her orgasm slowly subsided. Then Randy pinched both her nipples, sending a shockwave of pain coursing through her body right down to her pussy. The pain mixed with the pleasure of his cock inside her triggered a new orgasm.

Patricia's head shot up. "OH FUCK YES!!" She screamed. She began a new round of shaking as she rode his cock. Randy continued to pinch her nipples hard.

The mixture of pain and pleasure was sending Patricia's brain into overload. She wanted to plead for him to stop the pain, but couldn't form the words in her mind. She just continued to shake and bounce as she rode his cock through a second wave of euphoric release.

"OH FUCK!" Randy grunted as his orgasm slammed into him. HIs cock felt like it was on fire as it filled her pussy with his seed. His fingers dug into her soft tit flesh harder. "FUCKING WHORE! FUCKING WHORE!" He grunted over and over shooting his seed inside her womb.

Patricia began to sob as her body continued to spasm and shudder. Her body had never been pushed so hard for so long. She leaned into his hands mauling her tits as she rode his cock. She didn't want this feeling to end. She had never felt such intense pleasure. She had never felt so completely owned and humiliated. She finally collapsed into his body panting and sobbing, trying to recover. Then Randy did something she wasn't expecting. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

Randy looked over her shoulder at his son smiling, trying to regain his composure. "Forget Michelle! I should kidnap this slut and take her home."

12