The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 06

Story Info
Larry takes Patricia at her house.
4.6k words
4.55
33.7k
40

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Degrading of Patricia -- ch 6

Patricia lay in bed going over all the things they had done to her the previous day. They had finally let her get dressed and leave after each man took his turn fucking her however he wanted, then blowing his load all over her face. She wasn't allowed to wash her face off before leaving. She wiped their cum off her face as best she could in her car, then stopped at a fast-food joint on the way home to use their restroom to wash up as best she could. She slipped her hand under the covers and between her legs. Her clit was still swollen from the previous day. She gently rubbed it as image after image played out in her mind.

Her phone chirping snapped her out of her trance. "So, what lie did you come up with for today slut?" Was the message Larry had texted her. She could hear the sarcasm and tormenting in his voice as she read it. Without thinking she replied. "No lie necessary. John and son gone for day fishing." She had told so many lies the night before when she'd gotten home she knew she wouldn't be able to remember them all. She had made up a story about shopping at the mall, then meeting an old friend there she hadn't seen in years. She overcompensated by giving far too many false details. Her informed her then that the two of them had decided to leave early and go fishing for the day at one of their favorite spots. It was a couple hours away, and their trips always meant they wouldn't be back till later in the evening.

Patricia waited for a reply, but never got one. She finally got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. She was sitting at the kitchen table nursing her second cup of coffee when someone knocked on the front door. The knock startled her as she wasn't expecting anyone. She pulled her robe around her body tightly as she walked to the front door and opened it.

"Good morning slut!" Larry said chuckling as he stepped over the threshold and past Patricia, walking in as though he owned the place.

Patricia's eyes widened with fear as he stepped in. She quickly looked out her front door, up and down the street, to see if any of her neighbors were out and might have seen him walk in. "What are you doing here? You can't be here! Please! Go!" She pled as she closed the door quickly.

Larry just laughed. "You really are one stupid slut. You text me you're home alone all day. I thought what fun it would be to fuck you in your own marital bed."

"No! Please! Please allow me some shred of dignity!" Patricia begged, on the verge of tears.

Larry just laughed harder. "OH! But wait! It gets better! As I was driving over here I thought the only thing that would be better than fucking you in your marital bed would be fucking you in your son's bed!"

Patricia dropped to her knees sobbing, her face dropping into her hands. "Please no! Not this place! Not my home!"

Larry let her cry it out for a few minutes before grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her to her feet. He stared her in the eye as he held onto her hair. "You are one fucked up bitch. You beg me to leave and not do this in your precious home. But before it's over you're going to be begging me to keep going and not stop. Aren't you?"

"Yes!" She screamed sobbing. "Why do you think I want you to go! I know I can't control my cravings once they take control! Don't do this to me! Please!"

Larry released her head and ripped her robe open and slid it off her body. Her huge tits flopped out. She wasn't wearing a nightgown. He just smiled. "Were you expecting me?" He asked as he caressed her tits with his hands. He pinched both her nipples, increasing the pressure till Patricia was gasping in pain. Then he dropped his hand between her legs. "Well look at that! That pussy of yours is already in need of some attention. You have got to be the wettest slut I've ever had." He curled a finger inside her. Her gasps morphed into a soft moan. "That's my slut!"

Larry's demeanor changed. Patricia could see his lust for her take control of him. He slapped her across the face hard enough to sting. He grabbed a fistful of hair again and guided her upstairs, almost dragging her as she resisted. "Please not my son's bed! Please!"

Larry didn't say a word as he pulled her up the stairs, laughing as they climbed. He paused when they got to the first bedroom. He looked inside and realized it was probably a guest bedroom. Across the hall, and a few steps down was another bedroom. A quick glance around the room told him this was her son's bedroom. He stepped in, dragging Patricia behind him, and walked over to the bed. He released her head and began taunting her as he undressed. "Looks like your boy likes big tits. All these posters with big tit sluts." He laughed. "Maybe I should get a few posters made of my new slut performing. I bet he'd love having you on his wall. He could jack off to you every night."

Patricia stood before him trembling as he stripped. HIs last piece of clothing was his pants, which he kicked aside, then sat down on the edge of the bed. He grabbed Patricia by her wrist and pulled her down to her knees between his spread legs. "You know what to do."

Patricia grabbed his shaft with a trembling hand and began to stroke it softly as she cupped his nuts with her other hand and gently massaged them. The tears streamed down her face as the smells of her son's bedroom overwhelmed her. She remembered all the nights she had tucked him in as a small boy, and even laid in bed with him some nights to read him a bedtime story. Larry's cock slowly came to life as she stroked it. Without being told, she lowered her head and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, kissing and sucking on it gently.

Larry leaned back on one hand as he watched her smiling. He stroked the back of her head. "What a slut! Damn! How'd I get so lucky as to find a slut like you." He knew she craved the humiliation. "Here you are sucking my cock in your son's bed. I wonder what he'd think of his mom if he saw her sucking her boss's cock?" He just laughed.

Patricia cringed at his words, her tears flowing freely. 'What is wrong with me?' Her brain screamed inside her. 'As much as I hate what I'm doing, I still crave it. I can't get enough of it! HOW FUCKED UP AM I?' She slid her mouth down the length of his shaft, gently scraping her teeth over his flesh as his cock filled her mouth. She could feel the veins with her lips as she slowly pulled her mouth off till just the head was between them. She flicked the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue, knowing he loved it when she did that.

Larry laid back enjoying her efforts for a few more minutes before he grabbed a fistful of her hair again and pulled her mouth off his cock. Without saying a word he stood up while not letting go of her hair. He turned around, pulling her up by her hair. He then pulled her onto the bed. "On all fours slut!" Patricia did as she was told. Larry pushed her up the bed till her head was over her son's pillow. He then put his hand behind her neck, pushing her head down till her face was buried in the pillow, her ass sticking in the air.

Larry crawled up behind her and played with her pussy as he tormented her some more. "Smell your boy slut?"

Patricia moaned. The humiliation of smelling her son's scent was overwhelming her even as she pushed back against Larry's hand as it played with her pussy and clit. He knew exactly how to push her body and mind in ways she'd never been pushed. The more he drove her body and mind, the more she felt like she was losing all control of every aspect of her life and being. She ground her pussy against his hand.

"What a fucking slut you are!" He smacked her pussy, causing her to yelp in pain. "So you need a good fucking slut?" Patricia didn't answer fast enough. Larry raised his hand and slapped her upturned ass as hard as he could. "I asked you a question slut! Do you need a good fucking?"

"Yes!" Patricia moaned softly.

Larry placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her womb. He was done with teasing and playing with her. He shoved his cock inside her, balls deep, in one hard shove as he held her head down. He then settled into a steady and hard fucking. The sloshing noise of his cock slicing in and out of her pussy filled the room.

"Smell your son slut?" He asked. "Just think. He'll be sleeping in this bed tonight." He pushed her head down harder into the pillow as he laughed.

Patricia sobbed softly as she felt her body being pushed toward climax. The humiliation of being taken in her son's bed was fueling the excitement of the moment, not detracting from it. Since Larry had started using her a couple weeks ago, his degrading and humiliating her only deepened his hold over her.

Larry grabbed a fistful of her hair again and yanked her head up then pushed it back down into the pillow as he felt his orgasm approaching. "Yeah slut!" He grunted as he repeatedly lifted, then drove her head into her son's pillow. "Fucking you in your son's bed. What a filthy slut! You love this! Don't you, you worthless whore?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Patricia began chanting over and over. She didn't know if she could be driven any lower than this. Being fucked in her son's bed. What she did know was she had given herself over to a primal need that felt like it was going to consume her. She cried out as she felt her body climaxing, even as the shame of what she was doing washed over her. Her sobs were a combination of orgasmic satisfaction and humiliation for what she had become.

Larry grunted as his own orgasm slammed into him. Patricia's pussy squeezing his cock as she climaxed sent him over the edge. Fucking a slut in her son's bed. The thought intensified the wickedness of what he was doing to her. His grunts went on and on, as it seemed as though his orgasm would never end. He couldn't remember an orgasm that lasted as long as what he was enjoying as he filled her pussy till he felt his cum oozing out around his cock and dripping onto the bed sheet.

He finally lifted her by her hair till she was kneeling upright. His cock slipped out of her as he reached around her body and grabbed both her tits with his hands. He squeezed them, digging his fingers into her soft tit flesh. She could feel his heavy breathing on her ear as he held her tightly to his body. "You really are one fucked up slut." He whispered in her ear with a raspy breathy voice, as he tried to regain a normal breathing pattern. "Your son has no idea what a whore his mother is." Larry held her tightly for several minutes mauling her tits, enjoying her moans and gasps as he kneaded her tits, giving her both pain and pleasure.

He finally released her tits and crawled back and off the bed. He noticed the puddle of his own cum that had dripped from her pussy onto the bed sheets. He pointed to it between her legs after she turned around. Patricia looked down at what he was pointing to. "Lick it up. We wouldn't want to leave any evidence of your whorish ways for your son to find." Patricia felt another wave of shame and humiliation wash over her as she lowered herself and lapped up his cum like a dog. Larry chuckled. "You can wash the sheets after I leave. Maybe the smell of our sex will linger long enough for your son to sniff it out this evening." He laughed.

After Patricia finished lapping up his cum as best she could, he grabbed a fistful of hair again and pulled her off the bed. "Make me some breakfast. I haven't had anything to eat yet." Larry got dressed again as Patricia went downstairs to retrieve her robe and make breakfast for the two of them.

"So have you given my proposal any thought?" He asked as he sat at the kitchen table drinking his first cup of coffee. He didn't realize how hungry he was till he smelled the bacon frying.

"You just made that proposal yesterday." Patricia replied as she kept her back turned to him, working at the stove. "I'm thinking about it. I just don't know." The reality was she was slowly leaning towards taking him up on his offer. She had thought about it since she'd left Larry's house. The only reason she had stayed in her marriage for as long as she had was fear of stepping into the unknown. She had convinced herself she still loved her husband. But they had drifted apart over the years. They were two people living together under the same roof because it was comfortable and convenient. Whatever passion had brought them together twenty years ago, was long gone. That fact coupled with Patricia's growing needs sexually caused her to long for something that she knew her husband would never meet. Larry's offer of putting her up in her own condo, along with a large pay raise, sounded so exciting. Just the thought got her aroused. She knew what he was proposing. Larry wanted her to be his personal whore. She didn't care what he called it or her. He had met that need within her in a way she'd never thought possible. He had touched her both sexually and psychologically.

Larry knew she was considering his proposal. He knew he had tapped into something inside her that no other man had touched. And he knew she was drawn to it like a moth to the flame. "Well, I decided I'm buying this condo I've been looking at for some time now. Whether you take my offer or not. I've been looking at buying this place, just to have a place to get away to when I want. Accept my offer and I'll sign it over to you, free and clear."

Patricia served up his eggs and bacon on a plate with trembling hands. Larry noticed her shaking but kept quiet. "I'll think about it." Patricia repeated herself as she sat down at the table across from him. "It's just a lot to take in." She said as she stared at her cup of coffee.

Larry was an impatient man. He chuckled. "Yeah! But you want it! Admit it!"

She looked at him. The defeat in her eyes noticed by Larry. "You know I do. Why do you taunt me with it?"

He looked at her. The smile on his face was gone. "Because I'm going to keep you reminded of what you are and who you are. My whore. My slut. Just what you want and need."

Patricia just stared down at her cup of coffee, gripping it with both hands to keep them from trembling. She knew he was right. But she couldn't bring herself to admit it. Her world was collapsing all around her. It both terrified and excited her. Then she thought about all the hurt it would bring her husband and son if she left. She began to sob softly again.

Larry knew what she was struggling with but didn't care. The choices she had made were hers. The choices she was going to make would be hers. Whether she took him up on his offer or not, he wasn't going to let her get away. She had become a valuable commodity. He could see an emotional connection taking place at some point. But for now, she was just a slut with an insatiable appetite he was going to keep and enjoy. But he knew what she was going to choose. It was just a matter of time.

He pushed his plate away. "That was good. Thank you. That was excellent." He was going to keep her as his slut. But he'd learned at an early age how telling a woman how much she's appreciated goes a long way to making her an eager lover. He knew he was a cad. But he didn't give a shit. He knew what he liked and wanted. Patricia was it. He pulled another blue pill out of his pocket and downed it with a mouthful of coffee.

"You need those all the time?" Patricia asked trying to get her mind off anything other than her shame and guilt for what she was seriously considering.

"No. Just when I want a faster recovery time. I'll give you a good fucking in your bed, then head out. Go buy that condo I've been looking at." Larry sat silently as he watched her clean up the kitchen, leaving no evidence she had made breakfast for someone, other than herself. "Let's go!" He said standing up, after she finished cleaning. He held out his hand. "Give me your robe."

Patricia untied the knot and slipped it off her shoulders, handing it to him. She felt self conscious as his eyes roamed up and down her naked body. She knew she was nothing more than a piece of meat to him. Then she realized she was becoming aroused by that thought.

"You really are a gorgeous woman!" Larry complimented her as he reached out and caressed her breasts.

Patricia almost blushed. She hadn't been complimented like that by her husband in years. Actually, she couldn't remember the last time he had told her that. "Thank you."

"Upstairs. I'm really going to enjoy this." He said as he grabbed her arm at the elbow and led her back upstairs to the master bedroom.

Larry walked right to the side of the bed and undressed. "Which side does your husband sleep on?" Patricia pointed to the right side of the bed. He crawled up on the bed and sat down with his back against the headboard on the right side of the bed with one leg stretched out while the other he kept bent with his knee in the air. He sat there staring at Patricia, not saying a word.

Patricia knew what he wanted and what he expected of her. She no longer needed any instructions. She crawled up on the bed and positioned herself with her head resting on his thigh. Her face only inches from his flaccid cock and looking up at him. She took his cock in her hand and began to lightly stroke it while staring up at him. She felt a sense of satisfaction when she watched his head drop back with a slight smile on his face.

Patricia felt her own arousal intensifying as her finger tips softly glided over his flesh, bringing his manhood to full erection. She began to trace her finger tip the length of his bulging vein. She stared at it mesmerized as her finger glided over it softly. She did love cock. She loved everything about it. Its taste. Its texture. The feel of the bulging head in her mouth. But the biggest rush always came from hearing the response. Larry's moans and grunts were like an aphrodisiac for her.

She slid her head up his thigh till she could suck his nut sack in her mouth. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and stroked it gently as her mouth sucked on one of his nuts, swirling her tongue around it. She got the response she wanted with Larry's moan. "Oh fuck! That feels so good!" She switched to his other nut and got a slightly different response.

A wave of abusive lust gripped Larry as her mouth engulfed his second nut. He sat up and grabbed her head with both hands, pulling it into his crotch, forcing her to continue sucking on his nut. The two stared at each other. Larry had come to realize as much as Patricia needed to be treated like a cheap whore, he needed take her that way. Their relationship was becoming more and more twisted with each encounter. He gave her a lascivious grin. "You are a fucking worthless whore!" He pulled her mouth off his nut sack and shoved his cock in it. "You never do this for your husband." She coughed as the head of his cock slid into her throat. "But you'll do this for me! What a cheating piece of trash!"

He pumped her head on his cock with a violence he'd never displayed before. Patricia looked up at him with fear in her eyes. Larry chuckled when he saw the fear in her eyes. "Don't worry bitch! I'm not going to hurt you. Just use you like the whore you are." He fucked her mouth violently for several minutes knowing this was going to be a nice long fuck session. Patricia coughed and gagged as the phlegm drooled from her mouth and down his cock, puddling on the bed beneath them. Larry stared at her the entire time. "What kind of female wants to be treated like this? You fucked up cunt!" Then he laughed out loud. "I really should video you in action some time and send a copy to your hubby. I think I'd pay to see the look on his face when he saw what a pig his precious wife was."

Once again, his words cut her deeply. She knew what she was doing, and her need for it, made her less than a woman. Most whores got treated better than she was being treated. She knew the more she gave into her cravings, the more they would define her and control her. But she didn't care. She never felt more alive than she did during these times. She was getting the attention she craved.

12