The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry pulled her mouth off his cock and leaned forward till their faces were just inches apart. Patricia's mouth remained open as she gasped for breath, looking up at him. Larry spit in her face. "You fucking whore!" He spit again. "Fucking whore! You love this, don't you?"

"Yes!" She gasped. "I need this so bad!" She began to sob. "I fucking need this so bad! I'm so fucked up! Fuck me! I don't care anymore!"

Larry pulled her head out of his lap with such force, he caught himself, not wanting to snap her neck. He laid her on her back, spread her legs and saddled up between them. He then laid the head of his cock at the opening to her gushing womb and shoved it in, balls deep.

Patricia's back arched up and off the bed as she screamed in pleasure. "YES!"

Larry grabbed both her legs behind her knees then shoved them forward and down till her thighs were parallel to her torso. He began to pound his cock in and out of her, shaking the whole bed with each thrust. Patricia grunted with each thrust into her body, screaming, "YES!" with each thrust.

Larry's face began to drip with sweat as he pounded her body with unrelenting lust. He wanted to slap her in the face as he fucked her, but didn't want to release her legs from being pinned to her body. He spit in her face again. "Tell me what you are bitch!" He almost shouted at her. "Tell me what the fuck you are!"

Patricia opened her eyes and looked up at him, his spit running down the sides of her face. Her body shook with each thrust of his cock. "You know what I am. Why do you taunt me with it?"

"Because I want to hear you admit it bitch!" Larry's sweat was dripping from his face onto her body.

She knew what she was. She couldn't believe how much it hurt to hear herself admit it. "I'm a whore! I'm a cheating worthless whore!" Then once again, she felt the flood gates open as she degraded herself and admitted what she was. "I'm a cock hungry slut that can't get enough." She sobbed. "I fucking love it so much, I'll fuck anything to get more!" She was almost screaming. "I'm a worthless cumslut pig! I'm a cheating whore that's only good for one thing, FUCKING!" Her back arched up and off the bed as her orgasm slammed into her. "FUCK ME YOU SON OF A BITCH! FUCK ME!" She screamed as her body began to convulse under him. She began to squeal and wail so loud Larry released one of her legs and covered her mouth with his hand, for fear of the neighbors hearing her.

Larry pounded away. The sloshing noise of his cock driving in and out of her filled the room. Their bodies became covered in sweat as he fucked her with unrelenting lust. After about ten minutes of pounding, and a wet spot on the bed the size of a basketball, Larry felt his second orgasm of the day building. He couldn't decide if he wanted to fill her pussy with his cum, or shoot his second load all over her face.

"Oh fuck!" He grunted. He grabbed both her legs again, behind her knees, and spread them wider as he leaned into her body. He began grunting with each thrust, his cock filling her pussy with his seed. His body shuddered with each ejaculation, the head-board slamming against the wall with each thrust.

He released her legs and fell on the bed beside her after his orgasm ended. He lay there panting for a couple minutes, regaining a normal breathing pattern. "Get down there and clean my cock off." He said, staring at the ceiling. Patricia rolled over and took his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking it clean. Larry wrapped his arm under his head and propped it up to look down the length of his body. "You crave being treated like a cheap whore. That's what you'll get."

Larry rolled off the bed after Patricia had finished cleaning his cock and balls of their combined juices. He got dressed as she lay there watching him. He finally looked at her and reached in his back pocket. He pulled out his wallet and took a twenty dollar bill from it. He folded it and threw it at her. "You're not even worth that. But I'm feeling generous this morning." He walked to the bedroom door, then turned before leaving. "See you in the office tomorrow morning slut." Then he laughed again. "You better get to cleaning. Wouldn't want hubby and your baby boy knowing the household slut got fucked in their beds."

Patricia lay there listening to him walk down the stairs and out the front door. She looked at the twenty dollar bill laying on the bed in front of her. "That is all I'm really worth." She sobbed softly. Then she slipped her hand between her legs. She rubbed her swollen clit for several minutes before scooping up some of his cum oozing from her pussy with her fingers. She sucked her fingers clean, savoring his taste one more time.


12