The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped her ass hard. "You'll figure it out eventually you stupid whore. I don't give a fuck about your pleasure." He turned her around on the bed by her hair. "You're here for one reason, and you're only good for one thing, my pleasure and entertainment." He shoved her mouth on his cock. "Now clean me off." He worked her head up and down his cock as she sucked and licked off their combined juices. "This is all you're good for." He slapped her face as he watched her clean off his cock. "If you want this condo, then you'll accept your role as my worthless whore."

Patricia's mind cried out inside her as she came to the realization that this is exactly what she wanted. She couldn't bring herself to admit it out loud. But she knew what she was. She also knew Larry had tapped into a craving within her that was slowly consuming her. The more he took control and exploited her cravings for his pleasure and amusement, the deeper she felt herself falling down this pit that was closing in around her. Her craving of his abuse and control of her body and mind was becoming so all-consuming, she felt herself losing her identity as Patricia the wife and mother. She was Larry's whore and slut, and she couldn't bring herself to walk away from that identity.

Larry pulled her head off his cock and leaned over to spit in her face a couple times. "You are such a pig. Here you are a wife and mother servicing me like a cheap whore." Even though he'd just used her for his pleasure and emptied himself inside her, he couldn't deny the deep lust and desire he still felt for her. "You belong to me you filthy slut. Now get yourself cleaned up. My nephew and his friends will be here shortly. There's a black nighty in the closet. Put it on after you get washed up." He laughed. "You won't be wearing it very long. But it will give the boys some eye candy before they rip it off you."

Patricia cleaned herself up and redid her make-up as Larry got dressed and made ready for the arrival of his nephew. She walked out of the bedroom wearing the nighty and her heels just as there came a knock at the door. Patricia froze, then looked at Larry.

"Don't look at me you stupid slut. Answer the door. It's probably your customers for the day."

The mixture of excitement and fear made Patricia's knees feel wobbly as she walked across the living room to the front door. She could hear several young men's voices laughing in the hallway as she reached for the door knob. She opened the door and stood to the side. The three boys laughter died off immediately when they saw her. None of them said a word as their eyes roamed up and down her body from her heels to her jutting tits. After a couple minutes of standing in the doorway not knowing what to do, Larry came to the door.

He chuckled as he stood next to Patricia. "What's the matter with you boys? Never seen a whore before?"

Kenny, Larry's nephew was the first to speak. His words coming out almost in a stutter. "No sir! Well at least not in person."

Larry just laughed. "Well get your asses in here and I'll introduce you to my whore."

The three stepped into the condo not wanting to take their eyes off of Patricia for fear she might disappear like a ghost. Like it wasn't real. Patricia closed the door behind them relieved that no one else had walked down the hallway while the door was open. Then she felt a hand grab her by the elbow. She turned to see Larry. He led her into the living room with the three boys following.

Larry could tell all three were nervous and didn't really know what to do next. "You going to introduce me to your friends Kenny? Or are you just going to stand there and gawk at my whore?"

"Oh, sorry Uncle Larry. This is Frank." He said looking to his friend on his right. Frank and Larry shook hands. "And this is Bill." BIll and Larry shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you two boys. Congratulations on your graduation. Where you boys going to college?"

Patricia stood there knowing she was just a piece of meat as the boys continued to examine her body from head to toe. Spending most of their time on her tits.

The four men exchanged small talk for a few minutes before Larry set the rules for the day. "Alright gentlemen, let's get started." He looked at Patricia wanting to humiliate her in every way he could. "This is my whore. Today, her name is either 'whore' or 'slut'. Whichever name you choose to call her, she will respond to either name. She's here today for your amusement and entertainment. You can use her however you want. If things get too rough, I'll let you know. First and foremost, she's my whore. I own her. Damage the goods and you'll answer to me. Any questions?"

Bill spoke up. "Are you serious? We can do anything we want with her?"

"Yep! She's just a worthless whore who enjoys servicing cock." Then he added as he looked back at Patricia. "Oh, I should mention. I told her I'd get her home by a certain time. It's her son's birthday today and she wants to make him a big birthday dinner." He laughed as he watched her grimace in humiliation.

"Your whore's got a son?" Kenny asked. "How old is he?"

"He's a couple years younger than you boys."

"Fuck!" Frank spoke up next. "We have a real MILF here guys! Does it get any better than this?"

Larry stepped back. "Well what the fuck are you boys waiting for? Would you like Uncle Larry to show you how to treat a whore?" He asked laughing.

Kenny stepped forward reaching for Patricia's tits. "This is my graduation and birthday present." He caressed her tits over the nighty. "I guess I'll go first." He still wasn't sure exactly how to treat Patricia. He squeezed her tits, one in each hand.

Before she realized what she was doing, Patricia responded by gasping and then moaning softly as he squeezed her tits.

Bill stepped forward to grab a tit. "Fuck bro! Did you hear that!? You've already got her moaning."

"She is hot." Kenny replied as he dug his fingers into her soft tit flesh. Then he looked over Patricia's shoulder at Larry, as though he was looking for his uncle's approval.

"Go for it nephew. She's all yours."

Kenny looked at Patricia with a renewed lust. His hands moved to the V-neck in the nighty, grabbing each side. He ripped the nighty in half, all the way down to her pussy. The three boys just stared at her quivering tits.

"Fuck! I've fantasized about a pair of tits like this since I was a kid." Kenny grabbed them and began to maul them, rubbing her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

Larry couldn't take it anymore. He walked up behind Patricia looking at his nephew. "Would you like me to show you how to take and use a whore?"

"Yes sir!" Frank spoke up. "I know I would."

Larry pushed his nephew's hands away from Patricia's tits. He then squeezed them till she winced in pain. "The three of you, get your clothes off and sit on the couch." The three boys did exactly as they were told as Larry mauled her tits and humiliated her. "Tell these boys what you are bitch." He commanded her as he slapped her right tit.

Patricia didn't hesitate to respond. "I'm just a worthless whore." She screamed out as Larry pinched her nipple harder than he'd ever pinched it before.

"What are you good for worthless whore?" He dug his fingers into her tit flesh.

Patricia's eyes were now fixated on the three cocks she would be servicing as she watched the boys undress. "I'm good for servicing cock!"

Larry released her tits, only to slap them. The boys sat on the couch, each with his cock already standing at full erection. Larry grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back and whispered in her ear. "Just remember. Satisfy each of them three times and you can go home." Larry led her over to the couch and pushed her down on her knees in front of Kenny. He then held her face up so she was looking at him. "Beg him to let you suck his cock. Beg my nephew slut!"

Patricia gasped. She felt both a sense of humiliation she'd never experienced before, and an arousal. She scanned all three faces as they watched her. Then she focused on Kenny. She wondered if he was even shaving yet. "Please let me suck your cock! Please let this whore service your cock!"

Kenny looked at his uncle for a split second before responding. "Suck it you worthless whore."

Patricia dropped her head and took the length of his cock in her mouth in one motion.

Kenny's hips pushed up off the couch. He'd never felt anything so good. "Oh fuck!"

Larry watched his nephew, knowing he was going to cum almost immediately. "Grab her head with both hands." He instructed his nephew. Kenny looked at his uncle for a second before grabbing Patricia's head with both hands. "Now control her. She's your whore. If you don't want to cum, pull her mouth off your cock."

Kenny did as his uncle instructed him. He didn't want to cum so fast and be embarrassed in front of his friends. Patricia looked up at him as he held her head just above the head of his cock. "Suck my balls slut!" He pushed her head down to the base of his shaft.

Patricia sucked his left nut into her mouth and sucked on it gently as she swirled her tongue around it. Instinctively, she reached for his shaft as it glistened from her saliva. She began to stroke it as she sucked on his balls, alternating between them.

Kenny looked at his uncle knowing he was going to cum quickly. "Oh fuck! Is it always this good?"

Larry couldn't help but laugh. "You get the right whore buddy, and it's always this good! Now fuck her mouth like you own her and make her swallow your load."

Kenny pulled her head back up, then shoved her open mouth down on his cock. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" His body began to convulse as he pushed his hips up off the couch, forcing his cock into Patricia's mouth as far as he could shove it. He grunted and squealed as his cock erupted in her mouth, filling it with his young seed. His hips bucked up and down as he held her head securely, forcing her to swallow every drop of his cum.

Frank and Bill watched mesmerized by the raw eroticism, each stroking their cock, excited for what they knew was coming. "Fuck man!" Bill was the first to speak. "I'm next!"

Kenny finally released her head as his body relaxed back into the couch. His head fell back on the couch panting as he descended from his sexual high. He looked at his uncle as Patricia's head continued to bob on his cock, sucking and licking it. "Your whore is incredible. Thank you for my present."

Bill couldn't wait any longer. He reached for Patricia's head and grabbed a fistful of her hair, feeling emboldened after watching how Larry had treated her. "Get over here slut! It's my turn." He growled at her as he pulled her till she was kneeling between his legs. "Suck on my balls whore! I never had a real whore before."

Patricia dropped her head while lifting his shaft with her hand. She breathed in his scent when her nose became buried in his crotch. 'How fucked up am I?' Her brain screamed. 'I'm servicing three young men just a couple years older than my son, and I'm loving it! I am such a whore!" She sucked his nut sack into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, teasing it, as she stroked the length of his shaft with her hand.

Bill's head fell back on the couch as he moaned his approval. "Oh fuck! This whore is incredible!" Then he looked down at her. "We got ourselves a real MILF here boys!" Then he looked at Larry, who had sat down in a chair across the living room floor from them. "Could we come over on a regular basis and enjoy your whore?"

Larry laughed hard. "Let's just get you boys through the day. We'll see what the future holds." He understood what the boys were going through. The fact that they were experiencing a real whore who knew how to take care of them, and this was their first time being brought off by a woman, he knew he'd have to establish some hard rules or they'd be at the condo every chance they got.

Bill watched her bathe his nut sack till her saliva was running down her chin. "Alright slut! Suck my cock like a good whore!" He said as he pulled her head off his balls. Patricia panted a few times, trying to catch her breath, before devouring his cock with an eagerness that shocked Bill. "Damn! This whore is one cock hungry slut!" Her mouth slid down the length of his shaft till the head hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly. "Oh fuck that feels so good!" He moaned.

Patricia's head bobbed up and down on his shaft with the sounds of her slurping and sucking filling the room. She felt his body tensing and knew he was going to cum as quickly as Kenny did. She reached between his legs and cupped his balls with her hand, and began a gentle massaging, knowing this would help him cum that much quicker. She felt his hands grip her head and begin to work it up and down. She was no longer sucking his cock. He was fucking her mouth.

"Here it comes! Here it comes!" Bill almost squealed. "Suck it slut!" He screamed as he pushed her head down, not wanting to allow her to pull off even a fraction of an inch. Patricia coughed and choked as his cock exploded inside her mouth, coating the back of her throat. She did her best to swallow as he held her head down, keeping her mouth impaled on his cock. She felt his body tense and then convulse as he continued to empty himself. Then he began to drive her head up and down. "Suck it whore! Suck it! OH FUCK!" He felt a second wave of orgasmic release wash over him as Patricia did her best to keep up with his cum being pumped in her mouth.

Bill continued to use her mouth for several minutes as he slowly descended from his orgasm. He finally released her head and allowed his head to drop back on the couch. He turned to look at Kenny with a smile on his face. "Happy birthday bro. This fucking whore is the best birthday present ever."

Frank had watched long enough. "OK! My turn!" He reached across Kenny's lap and grabbed a fistful of Patricia's hair as her head continued to bob up and down on Bill's cock, cleaning it off and loving it. "Get up here whore!" He grumbled as he pulled her crawling on the floor, the length of the couch.

Patricia cried out as Frank was much rougher as he pulled her across the floor. She knew that as the day progressed, the boys would become more cruel and demanding as they became more confident in what they could get away with. When she was between his legs, she noticed for the first time that Frank's cock was the biggest of the three. She didn't wait to be told what to do. She cupped his balls with one hand as her mouth slowly engulfed the length of his shaft.

Frank watched her nurse his cock for a minute or so before he pulled her mouth off. "There's something I saw on a porn once I've wanted to try ever since. Get up here and fuck my cock with your tits." He looked over her shoulder at Larry as Patricia crawled forward till her tits were resting on his shaft. "Isn't that what a whore's tits are good for?" He asked him as though he was seeking his permission.

Larry just smiled. "That's all a whore's tits are good for! Fucking!" He could tell these boys were growing up really fast.

Frank returned his attention to Patricia, grabbing a fistful of her hair with his left hand. "Show me you know how to use those tits slut." He held her head, forcing her to look up at him, as she held his shaft in the valley between her tits, and then pushed them together. Frank displayed a measure of confidence that neither Bill or Kenny had lacked thus far. He refused to break eye contact with her as she began to pump his cock between her massive tits. "Fuck yeah! This is much better than watching it on a porn." He caressed her face. "Do you like cock whore?"

Patricia didn't answer at first. She loved cock. But there was a side of her that didn't want to admit it to any of these boys.

Frank looked over her shoulder at Larry. "Don't let her get away with that." Larry told him, knowing what he was looking for. "Slap the bitch!"

Frank slapped her face with his right hand as he held her head securely with his left. "I asked you a question bitch!" He slapped her again. "Do you like cock?"

Patricia once again felt herself losing her identity as she slowly gave herself over to her dark cravings. This young man was pushing her into that dark room in her psyche where the only thing that mattered were her cravings and desires, and her need to be degraded and humiliated. She knew it was just a matter of time before she lost all sense of what was real, and who she was. "Yes!" She gasped as she worked his cock between her tits. "I love cock! I love everything about cock! I can't get enough of it!"

Frank looked at Larry again smiling. "Does this whore have any sisters?" All four men laughed before Frank turned his attention back to Patricia. He watched his cock sliding in and out of the crevice between her tits for several minutes. "You ready for another load whore?"

Patricia released his cock from between her tits and dropped her head, sucking the length of his shaft into her mouth. She began a frenzied sucking on his cock, wanting to bring him off and feel his body responding to her skills. She was just a whore that wanted to please.

Frank's head dropped back on the couch as he felt his orgasm building. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Patricia's head slurped up and down on his shaft as she tried to suck the life right out of him. She was now the whore she knew all of them wanted her to be. A sense of pride washed over her as she heard him grunting his approval, knowing he was just seconds from giving her his precious seed.

"OH SHIT!" Frank groaned as his hips lifted off the couch, forcing the length of his shaft into her eagerly sucking mouth. One ejaculation after another filled Patricia's mouth as she sucked, slurped and swallowed. Frank's arms lay limp beside him. He had no strength to take control of Patricia's head, not that he needed to.

Patricia had slipped into slut mode so completely that she'd forgotten all about her son's birthday dinner that evening. All she could focus on were the three cocks she was responsible for pleasuring. She swallowed every ejaculation he pumped into her mouth, savoring it's taste and texture as she rolled it around in her mouth and over her tongue. She suckled and nursed on his cock for several minutes after his orgasm ended. She finally pulled her mouth off his cock and sat back on her calves with a slight smile as she wiped the cum from around her lips with a finger, and then fed it into her mouth, sucking her finger clean.

Larry noticed Kenny was already hard again. 'Oh to be eighteen again!' He chuckled to himself.

"I'm ready for round two." Kenny said as he stood up. "You two off the couch!" Frank and Bill stood up not knowing what he had in mind. Kenny grabbed Patricia by the hair again and pulled her onto the couch, on her back. "Time to feel what a real whore's pussy is like."

For the next four hours the boys fucked her in every hole, in every position they could think of. They decided at one point their favorite position was one guy fucking her pussy as she laid on the couch with her head hanging over the armrest, so a second cock could fuck her throat. Once they discovered how much fun it was to gag her with their cocks, they were hooked.

Patricia lost count of how many times each of them came inside one of her holes. She knew Larry had told her she had to bring them off at a minimum of three times each. But she thought each of them had cum about five to six times.

Larry looked at his watch about 2:30. By 3:00 he was ushering the boys out the door after threatening with great bodily harm if they compromised his whore in anyway. He promised them another time with her if they behaved themselves. He shut the door behind them and turned to Patricia. "One more cock to service. Watching you work for the last five hours got me really worked up." He took her into the bedroom and climbed up on the bed. His cock stood straight up as he lay on his back. "What are your waiting for?"