The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia climbed on the bed and threw her leg over his abdomen, hovering her pussy over his cock. She took it in both hands and then slowly lowered herself till his cock filled her. "Oh fuck that feels so good!" She cooed. She looked down at Larry seductively as she began to grind her hips. She was wanting to hear him tell her what a good job she did that day servicing his nephew and friends. She knew it was pathetic, but she needed some kind of affirmation. She needed to know he was pleased with her. She cupped her tits and held them up for his inspection. "You like?"

Larry knew what she needed. He wasn't sure he wanted to give it to her yet. He reached out and slapped her tit. "What's not to like? You're a fucking whore who knows how to service cock. That's all you're good for. Now finish me off and you can go home and tell your baby boy how much mommy loves him, and how proud you are of him. I doubt he'd be as proud of his mommy if he knew what a slut you are, and how much cum was in your belly, pussy and ass." He smirked at her. "You're just a mommy whore."

Patricia knew this was all part of Larry's controlling and degrading her the way she needed. Yet there were still times when his words still cut deep in her soul. He was right. She was just a mommy whore. And she couldn't see herself in any other role.