The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 09

Story Info
Johnny makes his mom his whore.
6.6k words
4.35
24.7k
56

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's your mom?" John asked his son as he walked in the house.

Johnny gave him a smile as he walked by him, heading to his room. "She's good."

"You spent the entire day with her. Did you work through some of your anger with her?"

"Yeah! We got some things resolved. It was a good day. I'm planning on spending the day with her tomorrow too." Johnny replied trying not to laugh at his dad's questioning. The two of them hadn't talked much since the divorce. Johnny had a degree of anger towards his dad too. Not as much as he had towards his mom, but enough to cause him to pull back and not talk as much as they used to. He walked into his bedroom, then immediately to the bathroom to shower.

He reviewed the entire day in his mind as he washed the sex smell from his body. His anger towards his mom had been assuaged. It was still there, but not nearly to the degree it had been before. But now he had opened the door to a new way of relating to her. Actually, he kicked the door in and completely destroyed it. There was no closing that door now. He felt his cock stirring as he remembered how he left her. He stroked his cock with a fistful of body wash picturing his mom on her knees sucking his cock. Then just before he climaxed, he pulled out of her mouth and had her stroke his cock till it spewed his seed all over her face. Then he held her in place till he was finished pissing all over her face and body.

"Fuck! No!" He didn't want to waste any cum on a shower wall. "Save it for tomorrow." He said to himself smiling.

Patricia showered as she struggled with the dichotomy of being her son's mom and whore. The struggle with her shame and humiliation since being taken by Larry over two years prior to this was nothing compared to what she struggled with now. One side of her screamed "NO!" the entire time Johnny was with her. While another side screamed "YES!" and couldn't get enough of his treatment of her. The guilt she felt was no match for the cravings that now controlled her. As she washed off her son's seed, she knew exactly how this would play out. She'd silence the side that cried out for her to stop what she was doing, and give herself over to being her son's whore. She scrubbed her ass, still feeling a slight sting from the abuse he'd given it. Then she scrubbed between her legs, moaning as she remembered how he'd taken her, his big cock slicing in and out of her. "This is where you belong baby!" She moaned softly.

Johnny woke at 6:30, with a rock hard cock. There were some mornings he woke with a woody so hard it actually hurt. He walked into the bathroom with his cock standing at full attention. There were times it was so hard, taking a piss became problematic. This was one of those times. "Not for long!" He laughed to himself.

He walked through the garage before leaving for his mom's. He grabbed several items for the day, including a dog collar and leash, and a spool of rope. "This is going to be a fun day." He said as he threw the items in the front seat.

Patricia opened the door, knowing who it was without even checking her peep hole. She gave her son a weak smile as she stepped aside to let him in. "Good morning." She said softly.

"Morning." He replied as he eyed her robe. He put the bag he was carrying full of the items from the garage down, reached for the robe and pulled it open. Her tits were so engorged with milk they were as big as basketballs. He looked at her, not saying anything as he let the robe drop to the floor. She was wearing nothing beneath it.

"They hurt." Patricia confessed. She usually pumped them every morning to alleviate the pain. She'd decided not to, hoping her son would take care of them. Then she realized how sick that "hope" sounded. But she quickly silenced that voice.

Johnny took her by the arm and led her into the living room. "I'm hungry. You can fix me some breakfast." Patricia's eyes lit up at the thought of fixing her son breakfast. "But I think I'll take care of these first." He sat down on the couch. Then had his mom straddle his lap. He stared at her glistening nipples before he began to softly caress her tits. He had never felt a pair of tits that were as hard as hers were. He looked at her before beginning his feeding frenzy. "You realize what you are and what you've become?"

Patricia nodded her head as she felt her shame and humiliation washing over her like a tidal wave. "Yes!" She gasped. "I know what I've become. I hate it. But as much as I hate it, I can't deny what I am any longer." She couldn't bring herself to use the names she knew he wanted to hear. She was desperately trying to hold onto any vestige of dignity with her son. As stupid and meaningless as that might be.

"So what are you?" Johnny wasn't going to let her get away with avoiding the humiliation of what she was. "Tell me!" He gave her a sinister grin. "Or I'll turn you over the couch again and give your ass another whipping."

She was being forced into that mental zone again where humiliation was almost like the air she breathed. She needed it to feel alive. "Oh Johnny! Please don't make me!" She begged him, knowing she was going to surrender to her son again.

Johnny slapped her tit, causing her to yelp from the sting. He felt the lust in him towards his mom deepening as she begged him. 'What is it about hearing a slut beg that is so hot?' He thought to himself. "I'm not going to make you bitch! You're going to tell me of your own volition. Do you know why?" Patricia shook her head as she bit her lower lip. "Because you want to tell me. Deep down inside you want to admit to your son what a cock sucking whore you've become, and how you'll spread your legs like a slut for any cock that comes along."

She sobbed softly as she confessed what she had become. "I am a cock sucking whore baby. I can't help myself. I've had these urges and desires as long as I can remember. I am a slut baby. I won't deny it anymore." She dropped her head into his chest and began to sob uncontrollably. Johnny let her cry it out. She finally sat up again. "Why couldn't your father have given me what I needed? Why? You have no idea how many times I've cried myself to sleep at night asking that question. I don't know how things would have turned out if he had. But I do know I might have had a fighting chance."

A wave of compassion swept over Johnny as he listened. HIs anger towards his mom slowly dying as she told her story. After she had finished, the two just stared at each other. Johnny finally broke the silence with a chuckle. "Then I guess we're both fucked up!"

Patricia sat there with her hands resting on his shoulders. "What do you mean?"

He rubbed the palms of his hands lightly over her glistening nipples. "My anger towards you is just about gone. But yesterday opened a whole new Pandora's box."

"What would that be?"

"A lust for you I have no intention of letting go of. As I said yesterday, you may be my mom, but from now on you're also my whore." He let his declaration register with her. "So how fucked up does that make me?"

Patricia gave him a weak smile. "Almost as fucked up as I am." She couldn't bring herself to admit to him her excitement at his declaration.

Johnny leaned forward and sucked one of her weeping tits in his mouth. His mom's gasp was music to his ears. He wrapped both his hands around the tit he was nursing on and began to squeeze and knead it. The engorged mammary began squirting her sweet milk into his mouth. Patricia moaned as the sensuality of his nursing on her tit mingled with the relief she felt as he drained her. She entwined her fingers in his hair. "Oh baby!" She moaned. "That feels so good!" He worked her tit, squeezing and sucking it, swallowing every drop of her sweet milk until he had drained her adequately.

He pulled off her drained tit, his chin dripping with her milk. Just as he was about to drain her other tit she asked him a question. "Would you do something for me baby?"

"What?" He asked, irritated that she had stopped him.

She hesitated as she thought about her question. She knew she was about to about change things forever between the two of them. "Would you take me the way I wanted your father to for all those years?"

He just smiled at her. "You didn't have to ask that. I plan on keeping you and using you as my whore." He laughed. "I guess this is going to make me a mother fucker." He grabbed her other tit with both hands and pulled it into his mouth. He squeezed her tit with both hands, forcing her milk into his eagerly sucking mouth. He drank it in, swallowing every drop.

Patricia felt herself slipping into that sexual haze as her son nursed on her tit like a hungry lover. She began to grind her hips in a circular motion, rubbing her swelling clit against his hardening cock, groaning and gasping. Her son was a master at working her nipple till he had her on the verge of climaxing.

Johnny pulled his mouth off her nipple. "Sit still! Do not move! This isn't about your pleasure, you fucking whore!" He was going to treat her the way she wanted him to. "You may get some pleasure before the day is over." He squeezed her tit with both hands, digging his fingers in till Patricia gasped from the pain. Her milk squirted all over his face and chest. He returned to sucking her tit, draining it.

It took every ounce of willpower in her not to grind her hips. The more he suckled on her tit the more she wanted and needed to feel his cock inside her. She began to moan with need as her son took her in a way she'd longed for her ex-husband to take her for so many years. "Oh baby! You're driving me insane." He dug his fingers into her softening tit flesh harder, spurred on by her moans. He drank in her milk till he was satisfied, and he heard her weeping with need. "Please baby! I can't take anymore!"

"Wrong! You'll be taking it all day." He paused as he collected himself. HIs cock was rock hard. He wanted her so bad, his cock was throbbing. He thought about waiting, but then said 'fuck it' to himself. "Get up!" Patricia climbed off his lap frustrated and disappointed. Johnny stood, took her by the arm and pulled her into the bedroom. "Get on the bed."

Patricia got excited, thinking she was going to get the fucking she was aching for. She was beginning to see this man as more than just her son.

Johnny pulled his shirt off as he stared down at his mom's sensuous body. He kicked off his shoes, then pushed his pants and shorts down, kicking them aside. He climbed on the bed smiling down at his mom as he straddled her chest. HIs cock was as hard as it had ever been. He leaned over and spit in her face. 'This is what she needs. This is what she'll get.' He thought to himself as he leaned into the headboard. "You want to be treated like a worthless whore? So be it!"

Patricia gasped when he spit in her face. Her response a combination of shock and excitement he was treating her the way she needed. She looked down her body as he laid his cock in the valley between her tits. They were still weeping her milk even though he'd just drained them. She looked back up at her son as he was leaning over her head.

"Show me you know how to use those cow tits." Patricia pushed her milk soaked tits together, engulfing his shaft in her warm flesh. "Fuck yeah!" Johnny moaned as he began to fuck them. "You filthy whore!" He groaned. "What kind of mom fucks her son's cock with her tits? You really are a depraved slut."

His words snapped Patricia out of the sexual haze she had slipped into while riding his lap. The guilt and shame of what she was doing and what she had become gripped her again as she looked down her body and watched the head of her son's cock poke through her tits with every thrust of his pelvis. 'I am a slut for my son's cock. What kind of mother does that make me?' Her brain screamed. But she couldn't deny the arousal she felt.

Her internal struggle wasn't lost on Johnny. He watched her face as he plowed her tits. Even as he saw the agony on her face, he felt her squeezing her tits together tighter. A constant flow of milk weeping out and running in the valley between the, giving them a slick feeling. Her tits felt like liquid velvet as the pace of his fucking them increased. "OH FUCK!" He grunted with his first ejaculation. His cum spraying across her mouth and chin. He continued to spew his seed, covering her chin and neck.

Patricia felt her pussy spasm as she squeezed her tits together. Her need for his cock inside her grew with each spurt of his seed that came from the head. She had always loved the sight of watching a cock explode its seed. The fact the cock spewing its seed all over her face and neck belonged to her son, only made the act that much more dirty and arousing. She was eating that forbidden fruit of incest, and it was intoxicating.

Johnny's body shook and spasmed with every ejaculation. He finally collapsed onto the headboard of the bed panting. Patricia released his cock from between her tits and grabbed it with both hands. She guided it to her mouth, sucking in the head. She slowly and sensuously sucked and licked the head, knowing her son was watching her. "Mmmm!" She purred, licking it like it was a lollipop. "Mommy's a slut for her boy's cock."

Johnny just watched in complete amazement. As much as he degraded his mom for what she had become, now that his lust had been satisfied, at least temporarily, he realized he had crossed a line there was no turning back from. Not that he couldn't. But because he wouldn't. He sat up after several minutes, looking down at his mom. He had to admit she was a gorgeous sexual creature. He scooped up his cum with his fingers from her face, chin and neck. Then fed it to her mouth. Patricia sucked his fingers clean, loving the taste of her son's cum.

Mother and son stared at each other as she continued to nurse on his cock. His body still shaking occasionally from the sensations she was giving him. He finally backed out. He smiled at her. "Fix me some breakfast. I'm going to need my strength for the rest of the day."

Patricia washed up before heading to the kitchen. She reached for her robe on the floor, in the living room, and was about to put it on as Johnny yanked it from her hands. "Oh no! You stay naked while I'm here." She just smiled as she walked into the kitchen to make them some breakfast.

He sat at the island counter watching his mom as she prepared breakfast. Her ass was still a little red from the spanking he'd given her the day before. Her body was magnificent. She had lost a few pounds since he'd last seen her months before. She had porn star tits. The kind a guy like him could never get enough of. He knew this was fucked up. He had listened to his friends from school talk about their moms before. How hot they thought their moms were. All the sexual fantasies they had with their moms. One guy had even bragged he'd been given a hand-job by his mom. But what he and his mom were involved with was way beyond just fulfilling a fantasy. The more he degraded and used her for his pleasure, the more he wanted her.

He slid off the bar stool and retrieved his bag he'd brought. He pulled the dog collar and leash out of it. Then he walked up behind his mom as she stood at the stove, wrapped the collar around her neck and began to fasten it.

"What is this?" Patricia asked both surprised and scared.

After he finished fastening it securely he reached around her body and grabbed her tits with both hands. "What do you think it is? It's a collar for my new bitch." He dug his fingers into her tit flesh.

Patricia pushed herself back into his body, feeling his flaccid cock between her ass cheeks. "I do like the sound of that." She moaned softly. "My boy's bitch!" Her milk was running down his hands, dripping on the floor. The harder he squeezed and massaged them, the more turned on Patricia got. "Are you going to take care of mama later on baby?" She asked almost begging. "You really got me worked up."

"I will." He assured her as he nuzzled her neck. "What kind mother begs her son to take care of her sexual needs?"

"Oh baby!" She moaned feeling both shame and arousal. She dropped her head back as he kissed her ear, then licked the rim. "Oh baby! The kind of mother who's a whore for her son!"

"Good answer whore!" He whispered in her ear. "Just for that I'm going to give you a reward after breakfast." He slid one hand down her stomach till it was covering her pussy. He fingered her already soaked and swollen clit.

Patricia threw both hands on the edge of the stove to steady herself. "Oh fuck baby!" She almost screamed. "Please don't tease me baby! Please! I'm already so turned on!"

Johnny chuckled. "I'll do whatever I damn well please with you. You're my whore! Don't forget that!"

"I am baby! I'm your whore!" She moaned as she ground her clit into his hand. "Use me baby!"

He shoved two fingers inside her pussy, slicing then in and out till he felt his mom about to climax. He pulled them out and held them up to her mouth. "You dirty whore." He growled in her ear.

Patricia groaned in frustration and disappointment, being denied sexual release again. She could smell her sex on his fingers as he held them just below her nose. She opened her mouth, eager to please her son and owner. Her tongue darted all over his fingers as he shoved them in her mouth. "Mmmm!" She hummed as she tasted her own shame.

Johnny pulled his fingers out of his mom's mouth. "I'm hungry." He walked over to the island and sat down awaiting whatever his mom had made him to eat.

Patricia turned, panting as she watched him walk away. Her own son knew how to drive her insane with need more than any man before. She smiled as she served up his breakfast wondering what else he had in store for her, her pussy throbbing.

Johnny devoured his breakfast. "You don't know how much I've missed your cooking." He said in between bites.

Patricia smiled as she watched her son eat, remembering all those years before when he was just her innocent son. "I'm glad you like." A side of her longed for those years when he was her little boy.

He pushed his plate away, having finished off everything his mom had put on it. "Delicious!" He looked at her, his eyes roaming up and down her body. Patricia cleaned the countertop off, putting the dirty dishes in the sink. She walked over to him. He lifted her up on the island, then pushed her back as he draped her legs over his shoulders, his head between her legs.

She looked down the length of her body. Johnny was looking back at her smiling. Her pussy glistened from the juices that had gushed from her since he'd gotten there. He grabbed her legs behind the knees and pushed them back as he spread them, exposing her womanhood for his inspection and pleasure. Patricia's heart was pounding from excitement as she watched him, looking down her body.

Johnny leaned into her and licked the length of her slit with the tip of his tongue.

Patricia's body began to shake as she screamed. "OH FUCK!" She tried to shove her pussy into his mouth as her body bucked up and down. She reached between her legs, intwining her fingers in his hair, trying to pull his head into her pussy. "Don't tease me baby! Please! Don't tease!" She began to pant.

Johnny did just that. He kept up his torment as he licked her pussy lips and all round her pussy with the tip of his tongue. He smiled as he listened to her sobbing with need. He teased her for several minutes, enjoying the control over her. Then he locked his mouth on her pussy, sucking and licking her clit.

Patricia screamed as her body exploded in climax. It felt like every muscle in her body was spasming. Johnny kept his mouth locked on her pussy, his tongue tormenting her clit mercilessly. Patricia's head thrashed back and forth as she moaned and grunted. Wave after wave of euphoric pleasure controlling her body.

12