The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny loved the taste and texture of her pussy. Her juices were flowing so freely, he had difficulty keeping up, some of it running down the crack in her ass. He lapped up and swallowed as much of her sweet juices as he could. His mouth stayed locked on her pussy as she continued to thrash around on the countertop. Her physical and verbal response, as he worked her pussy, drove his lust for her to even deeper levels. The more she responded to his oral pleasuring her, the more he wanted to take her in every way he could think of. He couldn't get enough of his mom's body.

Patricia began to sob as the sensual and emotional collided in her. Her body shook uncontrollably. Her mind vacillated between the guilt of giving herself over to her son, and the total enjoyment of what he was doing to her. Her clit became so sensitive it started to throb in pain as Johnny continued to tease it. "Mama needs a break baby!" She whimpered, torn between pushing his head away and pulling it in tighter.

Johnny just chuckled to himself. He had no intention of letting up. He sucked her swollen clit between his teeth, raking it over them as he flicked it with the tip of his tongue. He pushed her body into a second orgasm and another round of convulsions as she continued to beg him to stop. He was having too much fun to stop. He kept her on the countertop with his head between her legs for over an hour. By the time he backed off and stood up, Patricia was a quivering mass of flesh, sobbing softly, as she'd given up on begging him to stop. He stood between her legs, holding them as he watched her body continue to spasm, Patricia unable to stop shaking.

Patricia looked up at her son. His face was covered in juices. She watched him wipe his face off with the back of his hand.

"Now it's my turn." He said grinning down at her. "You really got me worked up bitch!" He helped her sit up on the counter, then to her feet as she stood. She collapsed into his arms, unable to stand, her legs weak. He leaned her against the countertop as she regained her composure and balance. Then he walked over to the bag he'd brought and pulled out a leash. He returned to his mom and clipped the leash onto one of the D-rings on her collar. He cupped her chin with his hand and made her look up at him. "Now I'm going to show you what you're good for MOM!" He sarcastically emphasized the word 'mom'. "Get on your hands and knees bitch!" He commanded her. Patricia did as she was told. He then led her crawling, out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Get up on the couch!" Again, Patricia obeyed without question. He then positioned her the way he wanted her, on her back with her head hanging over the arm of the couch.

Patricia had been in a dreamy haze from all the orgasms she'd been pushed through. She quickly snapped back to reality when she realized what her son was planning for her. She began to object as she tried to sit up. "No please Johnny! You're too big for me!"

Johnny had draped the leash over the arm of the couch, under her hanging head. There were a couple feet of chain curled up on the floor. He stepped on the leash just as Patricia tried to sit up. Her head was held in place by the collar. He smiled down at her. Her chest heaving from the fear of what she knew was coming. "Open your mouth slut!"

"Please don't baby! Please! You're too big"

He held his nut sack over her mouth as she begged for mercy. Then he felt her mouth engulf his scrotum, and her tongue dancing all over it. "Oh fuck that feels good!" He groaned. He let her suck on his balls for a minute or so before reaching behind his ass and grabbing a fistful of her hair. He pulled her head up, forcing her nose into his ass. "Suck those balls slut!" He held her face there for several minutes. She bathed his balls with her tongue and lips as he groaned his approval. Then he stood up and released her head.

"No Johnny! Please don't make me take your cock this way! You're too big!" Then she thought she'd try the 'mom' trump card. "I'm your mother! Oh please baby! Please don't do this to your mama!"

Johnny burst out laughing. "Not today, you aren't. Today you're my whore. And this is how I want to take my whore." He kept one foot on the leash as he lowered himself enough to lay the head of his cock on her lips. Patricia kept her lips closed tightly until he reached for her tits and began to pinch each nipple till she screamed out in pain. He slipped the head of his cock in her mouth and held it there, listening to her muffled resistance. "I'll bet you've lost count of how many cocks you've sucked. My mom the whore. This will be one cock you'll never forget."

Patricia began to cry, knowing what was coming. Johnny leaned down the length of her body and spanked her swollen clit and pussy. Patricia's body jumped. He shoved his cock in a little further. He could tell she was already struggling, tensing up from what she knew was going to be forced on her. She knew before it was over he was going to be fucking her throat. He returned his attention to her tits. He took each nipple between his thumb and index finger and began to squeeze. He increased the pressure till she was screaming around his cock. He pushed a little further into her mouth, the head of his cock entering her throat.

Patricia began to beat the couch with her hands as she thrashed about with her lower body. She was being suffocated by her son's cock. She felt as though she was going to pass out when he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She gulped in air as she tried to sit up. Johnny held her down, his foot on the leash. He watched her struggle to regain her composure and felt a twinge of regret. His anger, which he thought he'd dealt with, had gotten the best of him. He wasn't an abusive person. And he'd never had issues with anger till she had abandoned him. But he wanted her on his terms.

Johnny stared down at his mom, watching her chest heave, her nipples glisten, her shaved pussy wet with her juices. She was a gorgeous creature. He didn't want to hurt her. But he did want to possess her. His lust for her overriding all reason. HIs cock throbbed as he thought about her. He wanted her. He realized it wasn't hurting her that turned him on. It was her submitting to him and whatever he wanted from her. "You want me to go easier on you?"

"Yes! Please!" Her voice raspy from the abuse.

"Tell me what you are!"

Patricia knew what he wanted. He wanted her to submit to him of her own freewill. Could she degrade herself and give her son what he wanted? "I'm a whore baby. You know that. What do you want from me baby?" She asked looking up at him, his still throbbing cock inches from her face.

He didn't want her to just be his whore. He wanted her to crave it. He laid the head of his cock on her lips. "Suck it!"

She sucked the head of his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it as she reached for it with both hands. She massaged his nut sack while taking as much of his cock in her mouth as she could.

He watched her lips sliding over the head of his cock, her tongue licking and teasing it. Then it came to him like an epiphany. She needed him to love her the way his dad never did. The more he thought about it, the more he knew he was losing his own soul. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbed the leash. He pulled her off the couch with it, then led her into the bedroom, taking the leash off when they got to the bed.

They stood beside the bed as his hands roamed up and down her body, spending most of their time on her tits. Patricia gasped from his soft touch on her nipples. He squeezed her tits gently. He could tell they filling again with milk. "You know what I want mom?"

"What baby?"

"I don't want you just as my whore. I want you as my lover. I want you as my willing, eager lover who will serve me however I want you to. What do you want?"

Patricia just stared at him, not wanting to answer. She'd always felt she was being forced into sexual servitude by all the men she'd served. At least that's what she told herself so many times. Living with that thought helped her justify the shame she always felt for being used as a slut and enjoying it. Now her own son was wanting her as a willing lover and whore. And that's exactly what she wanted. But she couldn't bring herself to admit it. "Oh baby! I'm your mother!"

"Don't play some stupid game with me slut! You want it! You just won't admit it!" He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. "Quit playing your fucking stupid game and admit it!"

"Oh baby I do want it!" She dropped to her knees and took his still stiff cock in her hands. She stroked it lovingly as she looked up at him. "It's so wrong! I'm your mother! But I do want it! I want you! I want this!" She said as she took his manhood in her mouth and loved it as only a mother could. She looked up at him again. "This is so wrong on so many levels. But I want you as my lover more than anything I've ever wanted before. I know I'll have to work through the shame and guilt." She was going to say more when Johnny cut her off with a laugh.

"Don't worry about working through that shame and guilt. I plan on using that against you." Patricia smiled up at him as she brought the head of his cock to her mouth, kissing it all over as she stroked it. "You are such a whore mom!" He groaned when she buried his cock in her mouth as far as she could. "Such a great fucking whore!"

She stood up and threw her arms around her son's neck. "I am a whore baby. Your whore. Your whore wants you baby." She pulled herself up and kissed him. The two held each other as their mouths stayed locked. She finally broke the kiss panting. "Take your whore baby. Fuck me baby. Take your mother however you want."

Johnny picked her up and threw her on the bed. Patricia giggled like a school girl as she slid up the bed knowing what was coming. Then he climbed up on the bed and between her spread legs. He moved up her body till he got to her swelling tits. He laid on top of her, taking each tit in hand, squeezing and massaging them. He looked up at her as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and began to drain it, squeezing her milk into his mouth, swallowing every drop.

Patricia moaned as she tried to arch her body off the bed, wanting to get more of his mouth on her tender nipple. She tangled her fingers in his hair. "Oh fuck baby! I love it! Take it baby! They're yours! I'm yours!"

He drained both her tits before moving up her body. He propped himself up on one hand, his head hovering over his mom's head. He took his cock in his other hand and stroked her swollen clit with the head. He watched her body shudder while she moaned. He rubbed her clit harder as he taunted her. "What a dirty fucking whore! A mother who spreads her legs for her son. You can't get enough of it. Can you slut?"

"Oohh no baby! Mama loves your cock! Give it to me baby!" She moaned as he slipped the head in her pussy. "OH give it to me baby! I'm such a whore for my baby's cock!" Her emotions began to collide again. Tears ran down the sides of her face as her head thrashed back and forth. She felt herself slipping into that place of sexual euphoria as his words and touch pushed her along. She opened her eyes and looked up at her son smiling. "Fuck me baby! Fuck your mama! But fuck me like your whore!"

Johnny slammed his cock into her, jarring her whole body. He propped himself up on both hands, suspending himself over her, as he fucked her harder than he'd ever fucked. The bed shook along with her body. Patricia grabbed his arms and dug her nails into his skin as she moaned and grunted with each thrust of his cock. She felt her body being pushed closer to climax. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. A look came over her face he'd never seen before. There was an intensity and wildness in her eyes that almost scared him. "FUCK ME!" She screamed. "FUCK YOUR WORTHLESS WHORE!"

Their bodies slapped together as his body slammed into hers. Patricia began to growl with a low guttural moan, sounding more like an animal than a woman. Her moan became a scream when her orgasm took control, her head thrashing back and forth. She wrapped her legs around his ass, wanting to get as much of his cock inside her as she could.

Johnny put his hand over her mouth as he fucked her, afraid her screaming would bring the neighbors knocking at the door. He looked down her body as he pummeled her pussy. Her tits shook with every thrust of his cock. He felt her pussy spasming around his cock. The sweat dripping off his face. "You filthy whore! You filthy whore!" He grunted over and over.

Patricia's screaming subsided as her orgasm did the same. Johnny's hand slid off her mouth. She looked up at her lover, keeping her legs wrapped around his body. The intensity on his face as he fucked her brought a perverse smile to her face. She was being fucked by her son, and she didn't want it to end. The bed rocked back and forth. She could feel his body tensing. "Cum for me baby!" She moaned as her body continued to shake. "Cum for mama! I want to feel you cum inside me baby!"

He collapsed on top of her body, his pelvis still driving his cock in and out of her. He grunted into her shoulder with each thrust of his cock. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He began to chant softly. HIs cock felt like it was on fire.

Patricia wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. "Mama loves you baby! Cum for me! I'm your whore baby. I am your whore!" The shame of what she was confessing to her son gripped her. 'I DON'T CARE!' Her brain screamed. "I am your whore baby!" She almost screamed in his ear when she felt his body explode in orgasm. She clawed his back with her fingernails as she felt his seed filling her womb. "Fuck me baby!" She screamed as her body exploded in orgasm again.

Johnny humped her body. The two lovers grunting and panting as they held each other tightly. Both bodies glistened with sweat. A perverse smile came to her face at the feeling of his seed oozing out around his cock and running down the crack in her ass. She was her baby's whore and she didn't want it to end.

Johnny rolled to the side, pulling his mom with him. The two lovers laid facing each other, holding each other. Both laid with eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow of their love making, listening to the other breath. Patricia was the first to open her eyes. She smiled as she watched her son breathing softly.

Johnny felt her staring at him and opened his eyes. The two lovers smiled at each other. He slid back enough to get his hand between them. His began to caress and massage one of her tits. "I do love these tits." He said softly.

"I'm glad baby!" Patricia said as she caressed his face. "They're yours baby!"

The two laid in each other's arms for almost an hour, caressing, kissing, playing. Johnny suddenly became silent and somber. "We need to talk about Larry."

"I know baby. I've been thinking about that."

12