The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 10

Story Info
Patricia agrees to be her son's whore.
5.5k words
4.4
28.7k
42

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about your arrangement with Larry." Johnny said softly as he lay behind his mom spooning her, his left arm under her head cradling it, his right arm draped over her body, his hand caressing and playing with her tits. He knew he had two or three more rounds in him before he was done with her for the day. But he was enjoying this time between rounds. Just knowing she was his for the day eliminated all that pressure of trying to get everything in that he wanted to do with her and to her. He also knew that all he had to do was play with her tits for a bit, and he'd be ready to go in no time.

Patricia looked over her shoulder at her son. "I don't want to talk about Larry. Not when I'm with you."

Johnny laid silently as he thought about her reply. The dynamics between them had changed. In his mind they may have been mother and son. But that relationship was now secondary to how he, as a man, saw her as a woman. "Mom" was just a title now. What she was to him now was so much more. He'd had his girlfriends. But now he'd tasted that forbidden fruit. He knew there was no going back. No girlfriend had ever done for him what this woman had done for him. He knew it was fucked up. He didn't need to be told what a pervert he was for fucking his mom and loving it. "Tell me about your arrangement with Larry." He repeated with a little more authority.

"Oh baby!" Patricia pleaded as she turned on her back so she could look him in the eye. She felt the shame of what she'd become washing over her again. "Please don't make me talk about that. I'm ashamed of what I've become with him."

Johnny stared at his mom, his hand still caressing her breasts. He looked down the length of her body, his hand trailing down to her shaved mound. He cupped it, then rubbed her clit softly. He was beginning to feel very territorial with her. 'This bitch belongs to me!' He thought to himself. He brought his hand back up to her chest as he looked at her. "Last time. Tell me about your arrangement."

"Oh baby! Please! I don't like to think about it, much less tell you about it! Please!"

He began to squeeze her tit till she winced in pain. "How would you like me to finish what I started on the couch? Lay your head over the edge of the bed and fuck that throat of yours." He gave her a sinister grin. "I know this time around I could last a very long time."

Patricia's eyes widened as she thought about his threat. She knew he was serious. She told him the whole story from how he first blackmailed her, up through the last two years. How Larry had bought her this place but what was expected of her as his whore. How she had been forced to fuck more men than she could count. When she finished Johnny lay there taking it all in.

"How many men do you think you've fucked?" He asked her not caring if she felt shame for it.

Patricia began to sob. "I don't know baby. Please don't ask me that."

"How many?" He asked as he squeezed her tit again.

"Aaaahhhh!" She winced in pain. "I honestly don't know baby. Probably several hundred. I know he's made enough money off me to get back what he paid for this place."

"But you also loved it. Didn't you?"

Patricia closed her eyes, not wanting to look her son in the eye. She just lay there wishing it would all go away. He slapped her tit. "Yes!" She shouted. "I loved it! Now what do you think of your mother?" She sobbed.

He took her face in his hands and forced her to look at him. "Who do you want to belong to? Him or me?"

"Oh baby! It's not that simple."

"Sure it is! Now answer the question slut!"

"Oh baby! I want to belong to you! But I don't think . . . ."

Johnny cut her off. "Who asked what you think? I'm giving you a choice. His whore or mine! Choose!"

"Oh sweetie! You know I would rather belong to you?"

"Would you? Or are you just saying that right now?"

"What do you want from me?" Patricia felt her shame growing, knowing where this was heading.

"I want you as a woman to belong to me. I want you in my bed every night. I want you in my life every day. I want you as my whore and slut." He paused. "But know this. 'Mom' is just a title from this point on. Your role will be my whore. You lost the 'Mom' role when you agreed to allow your cravings to control you. You need to be treated like a whore? That's what you'll get." He looked down the length of her body again, his hand roaming from her pussy to her tits. He felt his cock swelling again as his hand played with her body. "So what's it going to be slut?"

Patricia reached up and caressed his face. She felt a tenderness towards her son, she wondered if she'd ever feel tenderness from him again. Had she lost her son forever? She knew she couldn't stand the thought of losing him permanently. "I want to belong to you. Even if that means all I'll ever be to you is a whore."

"So be it. I'll deal with Larry tomorrow." He laid back on the bed, on his back staring at the ceiling, trying to decide how to approach Larry.

Patricia propped herself up on her elbow, lying next to her son. "How can I help?" She asked sheepishly thinking of how he would deal with Larry.

Johnny looked at her, noticing the drop of milk forming on her nipple. He flicked the drop off and then rubbed her nipple between his fingers. He knew what she was asking about. But he had other needs. "You can help by doing what you do best. Get between my legs. I want to watch your face as you're servicing your new owner's cock."

There was a sadness in her eyes as Patricia positioned herself between his legs. She looked up the length of his body at him as she took his cock in her hands and began to caress it. The shame she had felt so many times before was now a deep sadness at all she had lost. She'd lost her marriage. She'd lost her son. She'd lost her own self-respect. But even now, overwhelmed with sorrow for past choices, she found herself craving this man who lay before her, and the piece of flesh she held in her hands. 'I AM ADDICTED TO THIS LIFESTYLE!' Her brain screamed at her.

Johnny closed his eyes and laid there savoring every sensation she gave him. "Suck on those balls slut. They love the attention."

Patricia dropped her head and sucked one of his nuts into her mouth, bathing and teasing it with her tongue. She closed her eyes as she became lost in her own little world. Hearing her son's groans only helped push her further into that sexual trance. When she finally opened her eyes, she noticed he was watching her. In spite of all that she'd done, and the ways she'd been degraded over the past two years, she became very self-conscious as their eyes stayed locked on each other. 'I'm sucking my son's cock and he's staring at me like the whore I am.' She thought to herself.

He put an arm behind his head to prop it up so he could watch her better. He smiled down at her. "How lucky can a guy get?" Patricia smiled with her eyes thinking he was going to say something tender. "I'm eighteen years old and I've got my own personal whore. Most guys fantasize about this their whole lives and never see it." He paused seeing her facial expression change. "And the best part is my whore is my loving mom. The woman who gave birth to me, raised me, loved me. And now she's sucking my cock like a common whore and loving every bit of it." He propped himself up on his left elbow and reached for her head with his right. Grabbing a fistful of hair, he pulled her mouth off his nut sack. "Don't you, you dirty whore?"

"Yes baby! I do!" She whimpered in shame. 'Why?' Her mind asked. 'My son is everything I wish my husband had been. Why? Why? Why?' All she'd ever wanted from her husband was to be loved for who she was and used the way she needed and craved. If her son gave her that, she knew she'd be his whore for as long as he wanted her.

"Suck that cock whore! I do love the feel of your mouth sliding on my cock."

Patricia slid his cock in her mouth till she felt it hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly then remembered the abuse he'd given her earlier. She felt her mind and body respond when she heard him groan his approval. Her pace quickened as she listened to his moans and grunts.

Johnny pushed her forehead back. "Look at me when you suck my cock."

Patricia looked up at him, her mouth sliding up and down on as much of his cock as she could fit in her mouth. She knew what was coming from him. The degrading abuse she so perversely craved.

"You better get used to taking that whole cock. I went easy on you earlier. I still want to feel that cock buried in your mouth and throat. I felt a twinge of regret and compassion for you earlier. I won't feel that next time."

Patricia forced herself to take more and more of his cock in her mouth as she could. When she felt herself beginning to gag, she'd pull off and give herself a chance to recover.

Johnny watched as she did that several times before he decided to force the issue. He grabbed a couple more pillows to shove under his head and shoulders. Then he grabbed her head with both hands. There was a wicked grin on his face as he pushed her head down on to his cock. She began to cough and gag as he held her down. "Not this time slut!" He said through gritted teeth, holding her head in a vise grip. "This time you finish the job."

Patricia did her best to relax her throat. He shoved her head down harder with each push. She began to puke up phlegm as he gagged her with his cock. She began to panic again when she felt the head of his cock pushing its way into her throat. Her phlegm cascading down his shaft and over his balls before dripping onto the bed.

"OH FUCK!" Johnny moaned. "This is incredible." He took complete control of her head as he fucked her mouth and throat. The man who'd struggled with regret for how he treated his mom earlier was gone. The man who fucked her face now was her new owner. He chuckled. "Relax slut! This is going to take a while. Besides, I'm having too much fun to finish this too quickly."

Patricia tried to relax her throat as best she could. The compassion he'd shown her earlier was gone. He was using her as any man would use his whore. Yet as much as she gagged and wretched every time he shoved his cock in her throat, she found herself experiencing a perverse pleasure from the abuse. Tears streamed down her face, smearing her mascara all over it. She kept thinking how glad she was that she hadn't eaten anything since the night before. For almost twenty minutes he abused her throat in ways she'd never experienced before. She just kept hoping it would end soon.

"OH FUCK!" Johnny almost screamed as his cock exploded in her mouth. He didn't know if it was possible, but it felt as though every orgasm his mom gave him was more intense than the one before it. His entire body convulsed with uncontrollable spasms as he emptied himself inside her mouth.

Patricia thought she was going to choke to death as she felt his cum coating the back of her throat. She tried swallowing each ejaculation, just to keep up with him. Just when she thought she was going to pass out, he released her head. She jerked her head up and off his cock, choking and spitting, gulping in air as she tried to compose herself. She backed off from between his legs as quickly as she could, before he could grab her again.

Johnny lay there listening to his mom coughing and gasping as he enjoyed descending from his orgasm. He knew in his mind this woman between his legs was his mom. But the last two years of struggling with anger and feelings of betrayal had brought about a disconnect. He could count on one hand the number of times he'd seen her since she'd walked out on him and his dad. Now all he saw was a whore with big tits that he wanted for his own perverse pleasure. He looked down his body at her. "Go clean yourself up. And put some new make-up on." He closed his eyes and smiled. "You're not done yet."

He watched her roll off the bed, coughing and gulping, trying to compose herself. 'She's got a body that was made for fucking.' He thought to himself as he watched her walk into the bathroom. Then his thoughts turned to Larry. Johnny's thoughts jumped all over the map as he thought about every angle that had to be considered. 'He's in his fifties. I'm twice his size. I can take him. The asshole gets off on being in control. I don't know what it's going to take, but I am going to get her.' He began to list all possible options in dealing with Larry. 'But then what when I do get her away from him? Half the guys in town has fucked her.' He thought sarcastically. 'She stays here, they'll all keep coming around.'

Patricia walked out of the bathroom almost thirty minutes later. She had cleaned herself up and fixed up her make-up, as Johnny had told her. He watched her walk across the bedroom floor admiring her beauty and sensuality. Her tits glistened from her leaking milk. Her hips swayed as she walked. She walked up to the side of the bed and stood there looking down at her son, awaiting her next task.

"You really are an attractive woman." He praised her, knowing she needed that affirmation as much as she needed to be degraded and humiliated. She responded with a smile. He patted the bed next to his body. Patricia climbed up on the bed and knelt next to him, facing him. Johnny reached out with his hand and stroked her nipples softly as the two stared at each other.

Patricia gasped softly as the back of his hand caressed her nipples. Her emotions became a jumbled mess again. 'He knows how to twist me up and use me.' She thought as she felt her longing for him increasing. 'Why does it have to be my son? Why?' She agonized to herself. She felt her body responding as he continued to caress her tits, his hand now soaked with her sweet milk.

"I love you mom." He said softly, knowing the effect it would have on her. He knew it was manipulative. But he was beyond caring anymore. He wanted her, and he was going to do whatever it took to have her to himself.

Patricia moaned with need. The words she'd longed to hear from her son. Three words she could never hear enough. Larry had met a need in her when he first took control of her. But his control lacked tenderness. She knew she would never be anything but a whore to be used by him and any man he wanted her to fuck. She felt a connection to him she knew would never be reciprocated. The more time she spent with her son, the more she knew this was the man she needed and wanted. Her body responded as his words sunk into her psyche. "I love you too baby." She responded, feeling her pussy aching with need to be filled by him.

He took a nipple between his index and middle finger and pinched it till it was weeping onto his palm. "I'm taking you away from Larry. I don't know how yet." He stroked her tits as he thought. "You own this place outright?"

"Yes. He signed everything over to me right after I moved in. I had a lawyer look over all the documents. She said this place is completely mine."

"You're going to sell it." Johnny knew what had to be done.

"What?! No baby! I like it here. I finally have a place I can call my own." Patricia pled with him.

"You don't get it mom." Johnny caught himself slipping back into just being her son. "Every guy that you've fucked over the last two years knows exactly where you live. Do you think they're going to leave you alone once they know you don't belong to Larry anymore? They'll circle like vultures, and be at your doorstep seven days a week."

Patricia's head dropped as she thought about the truth of what he was saying. She knew he was right. But she didn't want to give up her condo. "I know you're right baby. I just hate the thought of leaving this." The more she thought about it, the more she became angry. Angry at all the men who'd controlled her and used her. Angry that she couldn't live where she wanted to because of those very same men. But the brunt of her anger was directed inward. She was angry that she'd allowed her needs and cravings to be used against her. Angry that she had no more self-control than a dog in heat. Angry that she'd sold her soul for some damn condo.

Johnny just laid there watching her, knowing the struggle she was going through. "You know this is what has to be done if you want to get away from Larry." He said softly.

Patricia glared at her son. Her anger directed towards him now. Was he going to be just like all the others? Use her then throw her away. "So what are you proposing? I walk away from one piece of shit, just to be used by another one?" She caught herself after the words left her mouth, her anger getting the better of her. She reached out and touched his face. "I'm sorry baby! I didn't mean that!"

Johnny pulled her down to lay beside him. "Relax! I think I have a pretty good idea of what you've been through the last couple years." He began to massage and squeeze her tits again. "The difference between that piece of shit and this piece of shit," he smiled, "is this piece of shit loves you. I'm going to degrade and humiliate you because that's what you want and need. But I'm also going to love and protect you." He knew he better spell it out as clearly as he could for her. "You and I can never be a mom and her son again. We've opened that Pandora's box, and there's no closing it now. This body gave birth to me and then nursed me." He said as he squeezed her tits. "Now it's going to belong to me and feed me. It's going to give me more pleasure than a man has the right to expect. I'm going to use you however I want, whenever I want. There is no middle ground here. It's all or nothing. I will love you as my mom. But I will also keep you as my whore. Is that what you want?"

There was an emptiness inside her that she knew only this man lying next to her could fill. An emptiness she had felt for so many years. An emptiness that had driven her to look for its fulfillment in the arms of a man who only knew how to use her, but never love her. Larry had offered her the illusion of filling that need. Now she lay next to her son. Could he give her what she ultimately needed? "Yes baby! You're what I want." Then it struck her like lightning. This had to be the ultimate humiliation any woman could endure. Willingly giving herself over to her own son to serve him as his personal whore. She stroked his face. "Do you promise to love me though?" She asked sounding like a little girl.

He rolled over on top of her, pinning her to the bed, his face inches above hers. "Yes! I promise to always love you mom. You're my mom." He kissed her passionately, their tongues fighting each other. He lifted himself. "You're the best fucking mom any guy could ever have." He said with a devilish smile. He slid down her body till his face was over her tits. He squeezed them together, licking the nipples as her milk dripped from them. "I'm going to keep these twins producing milk till they're sagging down around your knees." He said chuckling.

He nursed on her tits for several minutes before sliding back up her body. He slid his right arm under her neck and shoulders, as he slid his left arm under her back. He held her tightly as he turned her on her side. Mother and son stared at each other, their faces just inches apart. "I'm going to take care of you mom." He whispered, then kissed her tenderly. "And you're going to take care of me. Understood?"

"Yes baby!" She cooed softly. She felt his tenderness for the first time. She felt like someone who had been dying of thirst, then found an endless supply of water. She drank it in. She reached between their bodies and wrapped her hand around his flaccid cock. She stroked him as the two kissed and fondled each other. Her breathing came in shorter breathes as she began to pant. Her son was turning out to be everything she needed in a man. She felt his manhood begin to harden again and smiled to herself. 'I do love young cock.' She thought to herself. "I need this inside me baby!" She whispered as she stroked his manhood to full erection.

12