The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then put it where you want it." He whispered in her ear before taking it in his mouth and sucking on it, stabbing his tongue inside her ear canal. He felt her body shudder as he played with her ear.

Patricia put the head of his cock at the entrance to her womb. "There baby!" She panted. "Right there! Now fuck mama good!"

Johnny shoved his cock inside her slowly as he watched her facial expressions. Her mouth formed an O as he filled her, but nothing came out except a gasp. Her body shook and she grunted when he was fully inside her. He held it there, savoring the warmth and feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock. "Look at me slut!" He groaned softly. Patricia's eyes shot open. He began a slow fucking as they stared at each other.

Patricia sunk her nails into her son's back. She had never felt this depth of fulfillment before. Her body began to shake as Johnny settled into a slow humping. She wrapped her legs around his hips trying to get more of his manhood inside her. She let out a deep and guttural moan. "You feel so good baby!"

Johnny dropped his head. He licked the rim of her ear, giving her a new wave of sensations. He felt her body trying to arch up and off the bed. "I love you mom." He whispered in her ear. "This is where you belong. This is where you're going to stay."

Patricia scraped her nails across his back. "Oh baby! I love you too! Feels so good! So good!" She sobbed softly as her emotions took control. "So good! So good! Don't stop baby!"

Johnny pounded her harder. He smiled knowing he was going to last a long time on this round. Then he thought he'd better nurse on her tits more after this round so as not to become too dehydrated.

"Oh fuck baby!" Patricia's sobs turned into pants as her orgasm built inside her. "I'm going to cum baby! It's coming!"

"Cum for your son you filthy whore!" He grunted in her ear as he slammed her body. "You dirty filthy whore. Cum for your son!"

His words pushed her over the edge. Patricia wailed as her body convulsed under her son's. Her legs squeezed his hips in a vise grip as her gushing pussy clenched his cock. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She chanted, losing all control over her body. The fact that it was her son giving her so much pleasure only increased the intensity for her. The perversion of what she had given herself over to just made the deed that much more delicious.

Johnny pushed himself up on his hands so he could watch his mom as she continued to shake and moan through her orgasm. The twisted look on her face as her orgasm washed over her was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen. Then there were all the sounds and moans she made as he pummeled her body. His eyes dropped to her tits. They shook up and down like two giant mounds of Jell-O. If she hadn't already brought him off twice this morning, he knew he'd be filling her womb with his seed. He just smiled down at her as he watched her slowly descend from her orgasm.

Patricia finally opened her eyes as her orgasm waned. The face she saw smiling down at her belonged to the man who now owned her. The man she wanted to own her. She wrapped her hands around his biceps and dug her fingernails into his flesh as he continued fuck her. Her body shaking with each thrust. She smiled back at him feeling a sense of belonging and fulfillment she never experienced with her ex-husband, or any other man. She moaned softly, "You really know how to make a lady feel good."

Johnny continued to hump her as he thought about how to respond. Was he just being cruel by not allowing her to see herself as anything but what she was to him, a whore. Or is that what she genuinely needed. Maybe he should just give her this moment. He knew he had years ahead of him to treat her as he wanted. "I know how to make a whore feel good." He responded, smiling down at her. Then he dropped back down, collapsing on her body, crushing her tits against his body. "But I also know how to love my whore." He panted in her ear, his cock still plowing her.

Patricia raked her fingernails across his back again smiling. "I love you too baby. Mama loves you so much!"

He grunted with every thrust of his cock, shaking the bed and knocking it against the wall. Neither mother or son were in a hurry for him to finish. Patricia smiled hearing his moans as she squeezed his cock with her pussy. "Oh fuck! You feel so good!" He groaned, his face buried in her shoulder.

Patricia had never felt the depth of fulfillment and completion as she did at that moment. Their bodies seemed to melt together as one. She knew at that moment this is what she'd always longed for. Being loved by a man who knew how to meet her needs physically and emotionally. She hugged him tighter, running her hand through his hair, loving the sensations of his cock filling her. "Cum for me baby." She cooed softly in his ear. "I am your whore baby. Your mama is a dirty whore for her baby."

"OH FUCK!" Johnny grunted as his cock erupted inside his mom's womb. His cock felt like it was on fire as he filled her with his seed. Every muscle in his body seemed to be spasming as he rode her body. Their bodies slapping together with each thrust. Even as his orgasm began to wane, he didn't want it to end. The taboo of making love to his own mother had taken him to a depth of pleasure he'd never imagined existed.

His humping slowed till he finally slipped out of her and rolled over beside her. His breathing slowed to a normal rate as the two lovers held each other. Neither wanted to say anything and break the intimacy of the moment. They held and fondled each other as they dozed off.

It was about an hour later when Patricia stirred, getting off the bed. Johnny grabbed her arm. "Where you think you're going?" He asked smiling and groggy.

Patricia rolled on her side facing him, running her fingernails up and down his chest. "Go back to sleep baby. I have to go express myself. My breasts are so full, they hurt."

He rubbed his face. "Get up here! You're not wasting that sweet milk while I'm here."

Patricia giggled as she slid up the bed till her chest was next to her son's mouth. Johnny rolled over and took one of her tits in his mouth, sucking on it greedily. HIs tongue danced over her nipple as his lips stayed locked on it, draining it of her sweet milk. Patricia wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling his head into her chest as she moaned her approval. Even though he had done this before, there was a depth of intimacy now that hadn't been there before. "Take it baby!" She moaned softly. "They belong to you!" She hugged his head into her chest. "I belong to you baby!" She began to sob softly, overcome with emotion. "I am your whore baby. I can't help myself." She confessed her need as Johnny nursed on her breasts. "I know it's sick. I know it's wrong. But I can't help myself. I need you." She sobbed softly, Johnny keeping his mouth locked on her breast sucking. Then a sense of fear overwhelmed her. "Please don't stop loving me baby! I don't want Larry anymore. I don't want any of that anymore. I just want you."

Johnny pulled off her breast and looked up at her smiling, some of her milk dripping down his cheek. "Let me finish draining my whore's tits. Then we'll talk. I have some thoughts about him." Patricia rolled over enough to allow him access to her other breast.

He rolled over fifteen minutes later, having drained both her breasts to his satisfaction. "How did Larry get you started down this road to begin with?" He decided there was no use in beating around the bush. Get right to it.

Patricia sat up on the bed and crossed her legs facing her son. "He blackmailed me after discovering my weakness for porn."

"That's how we'll get him to leave you alone. I know he's not going to give you up willingly. He'll put up a fight. I'm not scared of him. So don't get me wrong. But I want something that's more permanent than just a onetime threat from me." HIs idea was something he hated thinking about, but it was probably the best way to get rid of Larry for good. He explained his idea to her as she listened intently.

Patricia sat in silence after he finished, contemplating his idea. She finally smiled at him. "Baby! Your mama is going to put on the best performance you've ever seen. I dread the thought of what it's going to take. But I think you're right. This is the best way to get rid of him."

Johnny laid back down, putting his arm under his head as he tried to think of every angle that needed to be considered. Patricia laid down next to him, propping herself up on one elbow, stroking his torso with her other hand. "Start thinking about where you might like to live." He told her. "We're getting you out of this place. Too many guys know about it."

"I don't care baby. As long as you're there with me."

Johnny laughed. "That's a given." He reached up and caressed her tits with the back of his hand. "You're my whore, and I plan on keeping you that way for a long time to come. Now let's get something to eat. No need to rush the rest of the day. I'm spending the night."

12