The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 11

Story Info
Patricia secures her freedom from Larry.
5.9k words
4.5
17.6k
26

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Degrading of Patricia -- ch 11

Johnny sat across the booth from Larry, loathing just the sight of him. They met at the same diner they'd met at before. He understood why Larry had done what he had to his mom. As sick as that sounds. A woman with her looks and desires, he may have been tempted to do the same thing had he been in his position. But she was his mom, not just another slut. He laughed to himself as he listened to Larry. 'Now she's my slut.' He thought to himself.

"You really think I'm going to walk away from the investment I have in that slut mother of yours?" Larry asked in disgust. He glared at Johnny. "Who the fuck do you think you are punk to tell me to walk away from my slut?" He said with gritted teeth and softly. He didn't want to attract any attention from the other patrons of the restaurant. "I own that worthless whore!"

Johnny let him rant, feeling his own rage growing with every insult he threw at his mother. He knew Larry was right in the way he described his mom. But she was his slut now, and he was the only one who could talk about her that way. He leaned forward after Larry finished. "Now you listen to me you fucking old man." It was his turn to talk through gritted teeth and softly. "You don't scare me. You're just a fucking worthless piece of shit who has to blackmail a woman to get any." He chuckled. "You made enough money off her to pay for that condo three times over. You can walk away having made a nice hefty profit, or you can put up a fight you'll lose and regret it." Johnny let his words sink in before continuing. "You need to ask yourself, 'Do I want this bad enough to die for it?'. Because I'm ready to kill you to keep you from getting it."

Larry sat there stunned by his resolve. He'd thought Johnny would back down easily. Apparently, this kid had more balls than he gave him credit for. He sat there thinking how he could back down and still save face. The kid was right. He had made enough money off pimping his mom out to clear a couple hundred thousand dollars after paying for the condo. Besides, he had another slut in the works who was half Patricia's age and just as eager to please. "OK kid! I tell you what. You give me one more day with her, and I'll walk away. You'll never hear from me again."

Johnny sat there thinking about his offer. He knew Larry was good for his word. At least that's the one quality his mom had said he had. "Just one day?"

Larry smiled wanting to get one last punch in. "Yeah! Just one day! A day long gangbang for her!" He laughed.

Johnny felt the rage explode inside him. He wanted to lunge across the table and shove his fork in Larry's eye. Then he realized that would be the perfect scenario. His only concern was his mom's safety. "Alright! But if she's hurt in anyway, I swear I'll take it out on you." He leaned forward to get his threat across. "And I swear it will be a long, slow, painful payment."

Larry leaned forward till their faces were just inches apart. "Don't threaten me punk!"

"I'm not threatening you asshole. I'm making you a promise."

Larry slid out of the booth and stormed out of the diner. Johnny pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. "I'll be over shortly." He told his mom. "I'll tell you all about my conversation with the asshole when I see you."

Johnny recounted the conversation he had with Larry to his mom as she sat next to him on the couch. "I don't like his ultimatum." He finished with. "But we couldn't have asked for a better scenario to get rid of him. Are you ok with one more day with him and whoever he brings with him?"

"It does scare me." She looked down as she thought about what it would be like. "He can be really cruel." She turned her head and smiled at her son weakly. "But it will be worth it to finally get rid of him." Then she laid her hand on his thigh. "But what about afterwards?"

Johnny put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his body, as his other hand began to caress her tits. "We put this place on the market the next day. We're going to find another place for you to live till we think of something more permanent."

She laid her head on his shoulder sobbing. "I don't want to leave my condo. I love it here. It's not fair."

He pulled her into his body feeling a tenderness towards her. "I know mom. It's not fair. But it's what we have to deal with. I want you out of this lifestyle and all to myself. If you can think of another way, I'm open."

Patricia looked up at him smiling. His tenderness and desire to take care of her made her want to give herself to him even more. "I love you baby."

Johnny kissed her tenderly as his fingers danced all over her tits, caressing them softly, gently tweaking her nipples. Their kiss grew in intensity the longer it lasted.

Patricia felt the need in her growing as he played with her tits. She felt as though her passion for her son would consume her like a raging fire. The more he took control of her. The more he met her sexual needs. The more he met her emotional and psychological needs. The more he treated her like the whore she craved to be treated like. The deeper her need and desire for her son became. Her son was everything she'd wished her husband had been.

Johnny cupped one of her tits with his hand and lifted it, feeling its weight and size. She had exploded to a size F since she'd started to produce milk for Larry. This was one feature Johnny had every intention of keeping. He reveled at their size and texture as he caressed them. "They're huge!"

"They're too big baby." Patricia moaned softly as he fondled them. She laid her hand in his lap and squeezed his cock through his pants. "I think they make me look like a freak."

He looked up at her, the smile was gone. "You are a freak! My freak!" He began to squeeze and knead her tit till her milk was flowing freely from her nipple, running down his arm and dripping off his elbow into her lap. Patricia gasped from the raw lust she saw on her son's face. "I like big tits on my whore. They're not too big for me."

Johnny dug his fingers into her engorged breasts. "These cow tits of yours will never be too big for me." He leaned into her chest and took one of her tits into his mouth, greedily sucking on it like a starving man. He held her tight as he drank in her milk as quickly as he could suck it from her tit. His teeth raking over her highly sensitized nipples drove Patricia insane with need.

"Oh fuck baby!" She moaned as she squirmed on the couch. "Don't stop!"

Johnny released her, then turned on the couch so he could lay in her lap. But first he kept himself propped up on his right arm, his face directly in front of hers. He caressed her face with his left hand. "I love you mom." His words brought a smile to Patricia's face. "I'm going to take care of you. But I'm also going to keep you as my whore. We crossed a threshold. I used to think you were the fucked up one in the family. Well, we're both fucked up. I can't separate my love for you from my lust for you. And at this point, I'm not going to. I've tasted that forbidden fruit," he smiled, "and it's delicious." He stroked her tits. "Now let's take care of you." He slid down the couch till his head was laying in her lap, her huge udders hanging over his face.

Patricia wrapped her hands around her left breast and leaned forward, directing her dripping nipple into her son's mouth. Johnny opened his mouth and accepted his mom's gift, for the first time thinking her tits did look out of proportion in relation to her small hands. Patricia moaned softly when his lips locked on her sensitive nipples and began to suckle. She then wrapped her hand under his head, cradling it, as he nursed on her. She smiled down at him as he suckled on her breast like a newborn. She felt her pussy twitching as she watched. This wasn't just an erotic act between them. She felt a deepening intimacy between them every time he nursed on her.

Once again, the desire for her son took control of her as he nursed on her breast. She slid her hand down his stomach and felt the bulge in his pants growing. She squeezed it. "Oh fuck baby!" She moaned softly. "You know this is what mama really wants."

Johnny just kept his eyes closed as he nursed on her breast. He had been giving much thought as to how he could best humiliate and degrade her without being overly abusive. He figured the best way was to use her needs and cravings against her. Without taking his mouth off her breast he reached for his belt buckle, loosened his pants, then slid them down his legs enough to give her all the access she needed.

Patricia smiled as she wrapped her hand around his shaft, squeezing it gently. Johnny hummed his approval as he sucked on her breast. She stroked its full length savoring the feel and texture as she watched him continue to suckle on her breasts. After several minutes of stroking his cock Patricia scooped a drop of his precum off the head with the tip of her finger and fed it to her mouth. She smiled down at her son as she sucked her finger clean.

Johnny watched as his mom licked her finger clean. He pulled his mouth off her breast. "Enjoying yourself?"

Patricia giggled like a schoolgirl. "Very much."

"Good! Give me your other tit!"

She shifted slightly then lowered her other breast into his waiting mouth. She gasped again as his lips locked onto her nipple. "That feels so good." She moaned softly as her hand returned to his cock. She traced the veins in his shaft with the tip of her index finger. "So soft! So big!" She said so softly Johnny could barely hear her. She stroked his cock, feeling the need within her growing. The need to have it buried inside her, their bodies joined as one. The need to feel him driving her body till he filled her with his seed.

Johnny pulled off her breast and sat up. Then he turned, stood up and turned to face his mom. The head of his cock staring her in the face. Mother and son stared at each other. Both lusting after the other.

Patricia sat forward, then took his cock and balls in her hands, stroking it gently as she stared at it. "I need this baby." She leaned forward and licked a drop of his precum from the head.

"I know you do slut. How bad do you need it?"

"Oh baby!" She moaned with need. "I need it so bad. I can't get enough of it."

"What kind of a mother craves her own son's cock?" His question brought the result he knew it would. He saw the shame and humiliation on her face as she stopped stroking his cock.

His question snapped Patricia out of her sexual haze, bringing her back to the reality of who she was and what she had become. She only struggled with her shame of what she had become when Johnny made her think about it. She knew this was his way of humiliating and degrading her. 'How can I be so screwed up?' She thought. 'I crave it and hate it at the same time. I hate myself.' She dropped her head in shame, not wanting to look at her son.

"Look at me whore!" Patricia looked up slowly, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You've given yourself to me like a cheap whore, MOM! What kind of a mother does that?"

"Please don't baby!" She sobbed softly.

"Why?" He asked with a snicker. "You need it. You need to be humiliated like the fucked up slut you are." He let his words sink in. "You need your son's cock whore?"

Patricia sobbed softly as he pushed her emotionally and sexually. She knew he was right. She couldn't bring herself to admit it verbally. She craved humiliation. She craved her son's cock. She hated herself. The dichotomy was going to drive her insane. "Yes!" She whimpered softly. "I need your cock."

"Beg for it whore!" Patricia looked up at him, the shock on her face at what he was demanding. "Tell me what you are again, and then beg for it like the worthless whore you are!"

"Please baby! Don't make me do that!" Her begging fell on deaf ears. Johnny stared down at her in silence as his cock throbbed inches from her face. The longer he stared at her, the more her pussy throbbed with need. "Please baby! You know what I am!" She sobbed.

Johnny looked at his watch. "I need to get going. Too much to do to get ready for Larry's day." He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. He bent over and kissed her hard. Then held their heads inches apart. He knew that deep inside her psyche she needed to be humiliated and degraded in order to experience that ultimate sense of satisfaction and fulfillment. He also knew that everyone has their kinks that drive them. This was one of those kinks he'd never fully understand. "Yes mom! I do know what you are. You're a whore. I also know what you need. So from now on, you're going to beg for it every time you need it! You're going to grovel at your son's feet, begging him to fuck you like the worthless whore you are. Now I finish me off." He stood up and shoved his cock in her mouth, holding her head in a vise grip between his hands.

There was nothing gentle or tender in the way he fucked her face. Patricia laid her hands on his thighs to steady herself as he pumped her head back and forth. She coughed and gagged as he slammed the head of his cock into her throat with every thrust. It wasn't long before her saliva was running down her chin in long strands and dripping all over her shaking tits. Johnny's head rolled back till he was facing the ceiling. "Oh fuck you're good." He moaned. He looked back down at her. She was looking up at him, watching his facial expressions as he used her mouth. He knew at that moment she was loving every moment of his abusing her mouth. "You have got to be the best mom and guy could ever have. A whore with cow tits that craves her son's cock." Then without slowing down, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Patricia coughed and wretched as her son shot his load into the back of her throat. Her throat felt like it was on fire as his seed shot into it. Rope after rope of his seed filled her mouth and throat. She tried to swallow what she could, but much of it oozed out around his cock and drooled off her chin onto her tits. She felt his body shudder as he grunted with every thrust. Her pussy spasmed as her body responded to the sensory overload.

Johnny finally regained control of himself and released her head. But instead of freeing herself from his cock in her mouth, Patricia took it in both hands and lovingly cleaned it with her mouth. Bathing it with her tongue and kissing it. Johnny looked down in amazement. "You are one cock hungry whore for your son's cock."

After several minutes he backed up and pulled his pants up, getting ready to leave. He watched his mom the whole time. The need she felt was evident on her face. When he was ready to leave, he bent over and cupped her face with both hands, kissing her gently. "I know what you need. When I get back this evening, I'll give it to you." He paused and kissed her again. "But only after you admit what you are and beg for it." He turned and walked out the condo.

Patricia smiled to herself, even as she felt like the need within her was going to consume her. 'My son's a better man than my ex.'

Patricia prepared herself for the day. After showering, she put on her makeup and then the most conservative dress she had. Her hands were shaking as she buttoned it up the front. As conservative as the dress was, it couldn't hide her huge chest. Not that it mattered. She knew it wouldn't be on for long. She had no idea what Larry had planned for her this day. What she did know was that she was going to put on the performance of a lifetime. Everything that happened in the condo this day was going to be recorded.

Johnny had placed mini cameras throughout the condo in both the living room area and the bedroom. Every angle was covered. Every man's face would be recorded and documented as taking part in the raping of his mother. He hated the thought of what his mom would have to endure. But in some sick and perverted way, he knew she'd probably enjoy most of it. As part of their agreement, Johnny decided to work all day, Saturday. He hoped keeping busy would help him not think about it.

Patricia's pulse quickened when she heard the knocking on the front door to her condo. She opened it to see Larry and six other men standing behind him. She recognized all of them but couldn't remember any of their names. Larry leered at her with pure lust. "What do you want?" Patricia asked with disgust, playing her part of the innocent victim.

Larry was taken back for a second by her question. Then he recovered quickly thinking this was part of her need to be humiliated and degraded. He stepped forward as though he was going to lunge at her. "You know what I want slut." He said growling at her, his hands grabbing her tits and pushing her back. The other six men crowded into the foyer quickly, the last guy closing the door behind him. "You're going to get a fucking you'll never forget slut! And it's going to last all day." All six men laughed as each leered at her with pure lust.

"Please! I don't want this! Please don't!" She pled as she began to sob. "Please! No!" She began to struggle, pushing away his hands as they mauled her breasts. She tried to back up but was blocked as the men had formed a circle around her.

Larry just ignored her pleas. This was all part of her fucked up psyche, he thought to himself. "Grab her arms." He ordered two guys behind her. They grabbed her arms and held them by her sides. Larry reached for the front of her dress and ripped it open, the buttons flying. Patricia stood there shaking as Larry reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a knife, opening the blade with the flick of his thumb. "Now those tits of hers." He slid the blade of the knife under her bra, in the valley between her tits, then sliced the thin piece of elastic holding the two huge cups together.

The seven men stared at her lactating tits like wolves ready to pounce on their prey. "I've missed those tits." Said one of them.

"Yeah man! I can't wait to slide my cock between them again." Said another as he reached out and squeezed one of them.

Patricia began to sob. "Please don't do this! Please! I don't want this!" The only thing keeping her from collapsing on the floor were the hands holding her arms securely.

"Let's get the whore naked." Larry said laughing, seeing the fear on Patricia's face. They ripped her dress and bra off her body. Then pulled her panties down as she kicked and begged them to stop. Just as she started to scream one of her assailants shoved her panties in her mouth to shut her up. "Carry her into the living room. Let's get this party started!" Larry said taking the lead.

Patricia discovered a strange metamorphosis taking place in her psyche as she was carried into the living room by four men. Each man carrying an arm or leg. Just a couple weeks before, she would have been turned on beyond anything she could have imagined. Being taken and used by a group of men as they degraded her. Now she had found what she had been longing for her entire adult life. A man who loved her for who and what she was, but also knew how to feed that deep craving within her to be humiliated and degraded as a sex object. The fact that this man was her son only added to her desire to belong to him and him alone.

"Put her on her knees in the middle of the floor." Larry told the four carrying her. She collapsed on the floor sobbing when they let her down on her knees. Larry undressed, the rest of the gang following suit. Then he walked over to Patricia, grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her to a kneeling position. He bent over and spit in her face. "I know you love this slut." He spit again. "You filthy worthless whore! You're going to get fucked everyway a whore can be fucked today! My only regret is I couldn't line-up more guys for today." He stepped forward and shoved his cock in Patricia's face. She tried to turn her head. Larry slapped her face hard.

12