The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia opened her mouth, sobbing, allowing Larry to shove his cock in. He began a furious fucking of her mouth as two other guys, on either side of her, grabbed her wrists and held her hand to their already hard cocks. They wrapped her hands around their cocks. Patricia remained uncooperative.

After one of them complained Larry pulled her head back and slapped her face again. "You either cooperate slut or we'll start hurting you."

Patricia just nodded her head. She then began to stroke the two cocks in her hands as Larry filled her mouth again. The only satisfaction she got was knowing all this was being recorded. Then she had a sick feeling. 'What if Johnny's plan doesn't work?' She thought to herself. She blocked that thought from her mind and focused on her son, wishing it were him doing this to her.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Larry said. "This slut has three holes and two hands."

The men almost carried her into the bedroom, each eager to shove his cock inside her. Larry laid on the bed and had her mount his cock. He grabbed her tits and began to maul them, squeezing her milk all over him and the bed. He looked over her shoulder. "Who wants her ass for the first time today?"

The biggest of the six pushed the others aside and straddled her from behind. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. "This is going to hurt bitch!" He chuckled. "I guarantee it." He put the head of his cock at the opening to her puckered ass.

"Please no!" Patricia wailed knowing what was coming. "I don't want this!" She cried for the camera.

The pain was searing as he shoved his cock into her tight ass slowly. Patricia began to scream out but was silenced as another assailant kneeling beside her grabbed her head and shoved his cock in her mouth. Her ass felt like it was on fire and being ripped apart as it was filled with cock flesh. Just when she'd adjusted to the cock in her ass both her wrists were grabbed again and directed to two hard cocks. Her body was a contorted mass of flesh as five men used her like the whore she was. She felt like her neck would snap if it was turned any further with the cock in her mouth.

Larry was the first to cum, grunting as he filled her pussy with his seed. When he was finished, he continued playing with her tits as he waited for the guy fucking her ass to finish. "OH FUCK!" He grunted as his shot his load into her ass, filling it till he felt it oozing out around his cock. He finally pulled his cock out of her ass and rolled off the bed. Larry was next to shove her off his body like a piece of trash to be thrown out.

The guy she'd been sucking rolled her over on her back and mounted her chest. "I've missed the feel of these tits wrapped around my cock." He looked down at her make-up smeared face. "Larry was right." He taunted her. "This is all you're good for." He pushed her tits together, squeezing them as he did. Her milk shot out and down the valley between them. "Damn that feels good." panted as his pace of fucking her tits increased. Within minutes he was shooting his first load of the day all over her face and neck.

For the next eight hours Patricia was fucked and used in every conceivable way a woman could be used. Her face and hair were covered in semen, each man finding great amusement in shooting a load all over her face and making her wear it throughout the day. Her tits were covered in bite marks, while her ass glowed red from all the spankings she'd received. Her throat felt like a piece of raw meat, she'd been throat fucked so many times she'd lost count. The few times she'd found any pleasure in what she was subjected to were the times she was fantasizing about her son and his cock.

Each guy left on his own when he wanted to. By dinner time only Larry was left. He'd taken one more of his precious blue pills. Patricia had to laugh to herself in her dazed and sore state. Larry couldn't keep up with her son without help. 'I guess that makes my son more of a man than this asshole.' She thought to herself.

"One more round for old times sake." He said laughing. He grabbed her by her hair and drug her around the condo just for fun, making her crawl on all fours. "We had some good times together. And you made me a lot more money than I could have ever imagined. Who'd of thought some middle-aged cow would be such a hot commodity." He led her to the middle of the living room floor, then mounted her from behind. He laughed again as he shoved his cock up her well used ass. "Damn slut! I think I could drive a truck up your ass." He rode her ass hard, their bodies slapping together with every thrust.

Patricia had no tears left. She was just a whore that had been used all day. There was no fight left in her. No sobbing left in her. No feeling left in her. She just knelt there on all fours, her head pulled back, taking one more fucking like the worthless whore she was.

"You know. The more I think about it." He panted as he felt his orgasm building. "I'm not sure I want to give up a whore that can make me so much money." He grunted as he emptied his last load inside her ass. He pulled her head back till Patricia thought her neck would snap. He grunted with each ejaculation, filling her ass one last time. "No. I think I'm going to tell your boy he can go fuck himself. I'm not letting you go."

Patricia collapsed on the floor when he released her. Larry got dressed without saying another word, then left. She lay there for what seemed like hours before getting up and making sure the door was locked. Then she texted Johnny. "It's done!"

Johnny unlocked the door to her condo about an hour later. The smell of sex overwhelmed him as he stepped into his mom's condo. He found her soaking in the bathtub. He knelt down beside the tub as his mom looked up at him. He reached out and caressed her face gently. He caught himself before he asked if she was ok. Stupid question. He didn't know what to say. He just showed her the tenderness she needed.

Patricia took his hand in hers and held it to her mouth, kissing it. Then she held it to her cheek. "He said he wasn't going to honor his deal with you." Her voice sounded hollow and weak. She was just conveying information. There was no emotion left in her.

Johnny leaned over the edge of the tub and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry about him mom. He'll never touch you again." Then his practical side kicked in. "You keep soaking. I'm going to change the lock on the door."

Patricia walked out of the bathroom about thirty minutes later, her robe wrapped tightly around her. Johnny was sitting on the couch waiting for her. She sat down next to him and leaned into his shoulder. Johnny put his arm around his mom and held her tightly. Mother and son sat together for almost an hour, neither saying anything. "What can I do for you?" Johnny finally asked, not knowing what else to say or ask.

Patricia turned her head and looked at him. "Do you love me baby?" She needed to know that what she'd just endured wasn't all for naught.

Johnny smiled at her. "Yes mom. I love you very much." He caressed her face as they stared at each other. "From now on I'm taking care of you. I meant it when I said you belong to me now. No one else. Just me."

Patricia slid her hand down his stomach and grabbed his cock over his pants. "But do you still want me?" Her fear now was that he'd no longer find her attractive and desirable. Because she didn't see herself in either of those ways.

Johnny grabbed her hand and pulled it out of his lap. "I do want you. More than you know." He held her hand up to his mouth and kissed it. "But not like this. Tonight, I'm taking care of you." He caressed her face again, his hand trailing over her chin and down her neck, then stopping. Her tits were like a magnet for his hands. But he caught himself before his hand slipped inside her robe.

Patricia looked up at him and smiled. "It's ok baby!" She grabbed his hand and slid it inside her robe and over her breast. "Mama needs to know you still desire her."

Johnny squeezed her tit gently. She wasn't quite engorged yet, after a day of abuse. But he could tell they were filling up. "I do desire you mom." He smiled at her again. "You never have to worry about that." He pulled his hand out of her robe, cupped her chin and kissed her tenderly. "I'm going to get us something to eat, and then we're going to lay here and watch TV tonight." He kissed her again. "I'll take care of Larry tomorrow."

Johnny sat in the booth, at the diner, he'd met Larry at before. Larry walked into the diner. But this time he had two of the guys who had been with him a couple days before at his mom's. Johnny recognized them from the few minutes of video he had watched of that day. Larry and one of the guys slid in the booth across from him. The other guy shoved Johnny over as he forced himself into the booth. "What's the matter? You need these two to fight your battles for you?" Johnny asked Larry. His contempt for him growing by the minute.

Larry just snickered. "You arrogant little shit! Do you think you scare me?"

Johnny just remained straight faced. "I must. You brought two of the guys who helped rape my mom."

Larry leaned over the table. "What the fuck you talking about? That whore you call a mother loved every minute of it!"

Johnny reached in his pocket and pulled out a flash drive, sliding it across the table. "From what it looks like on this, it looks like you boys raped an innocent woman who wanted nothing to do with it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Larry asked, the fear in his eyes noticeable.

Johnny smiled as he saw the apprehension in Larry and his two bodyguards. "The entire is recorded. You have a copy of it on that flash drive. To the average person, it looks like you boys forced yourself on a woman who wanted nothing to do with it." Johnny looked at the two guys with Larry. "You boys followed him. Now he's going to take you down with him."

The two guys looked at Larry, the focus of their anger now on Larry. "What the fuck did you get us into, you asshole?"

"Let me finish." Johnny said smiling. "I'd have brought you two a copy had I known you'd be with asshole. But don't worry. I can mail a copy to each of your houses. I'm sure your wives would enjoy watching it." He looked at Larry. "I've made multiple copies. All of them are at our lawyer's office. One copy to the State Police. One copy to the States Attorney's office. One copy to the newspaper. And one copy to the each of the local TV stations."

One of the guys with Larry spoke up before Larry could respond. He knew he was trapped. "What do you want?"

Johnny stared at him with contempt. "I don't want anything from you. I just want all of you to leave my mom alone from now on." He looked at Larry. "Especially you. You worthless piece of shit." The anger welling up inside him. Larry glared back at him.

"You have our word." The guy sitting next to Johnny said. He saw his whole world unraveling if that video was published. "No one will ever bother your mom again." He said looking at Larry. "No one."

The three men got up and left. Johnny' heart was pounding so hard, it shook his whole body. He felt like a huge weight had been lifted. He texted his mom. 'It's done. You're free.'


12