The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 12

Story Info
Johnny makes his mom an exhibitionist.
5.5k words
4.55
30.6k
31

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Degrading of Patricia -- ch 12

"I love you so much!" Patricia said as she threw her arms around her son's neck, crushing her bare breasts against his chest before he had a chance to close the door behind him. Johnny slammed the door behind him and wrapped her arms around his mom's body, lifting her off the floor.

"I love you too." He said almost laughing at her. Mother and son shared a passionate kiss before Johnny loosened his grip on her, allowing her to slide down his body. "You can show me how much you love me later."

The horror of her last day with Larry felt like a distant memory, even though it had just been a few days before. She was starting a new life with the man who owned her body and heart. She had never felt as safe as she did at this moment. "You hungry? Can I make you some dinner?" She asked Johnny as they walked into the living room, arm in arm.

"I am hungry!" He was flying high after his encounter with Larry. He looked down at his mother's glistening nipples. "Do you need to be milked?"

"I do baby!" Patricia replied as she squeezed his arm into her engorged breast. She had grown to love every aspect of their relationship. But the times they spent together as her son nursed from her breasts were her favorite ones. "Mama needs some relief."

Johnny looked forward to those times as well. But he'd noticed his weight dropping as he consistently filled his belly with his mom's milk. It was a true liquid diet. "After you make some dinner. I've lost enough weight just feeding on you." He cupped one of her tits and lifted it. "I'll have these for dessert."

Patricia threw her arms around his neck again. "Sure I couldn't interest you in an appetizer?" She asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

Johnny looked down between their bodies. Her breasts were like two bowling balls between them. "It's a good whore that knows her son's weakness."

She smiled up at him. "This whore wants to be whatever her baby needs."

Johnny hugged her tight. "You know what your boy needs mom."

Patricia pushed herself free from his hug, looking up at him seductively. "Yes I do baby!" She said as she pushed him back until his legs hit the couch. He fell backwards onto the couch. She straddled his lap. Then lifted her two tits with her hands, offering them to him as a gift. "My baby needs his mama to be his whore."

Johnny stared at her nipples as she pinched them, squeezing her milk out. He reached up with both hands and slapped her hands away. He then wrapped his hands around the sides of her tits. He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, pinching them harder and harder. He looked up at her with the same lust she was looking at him with. "What do you need?"

Patricia knew where this was heading. She moaned with need. "You know what I need baby."

"Tell me." He said pinching her nipples harder.

She gasped from the stinging pain. "Baby, you know I need you to treat me like a whore." She felt that euphoria rising in her as her own son pushed her in a way no other man had. She stared into her son's eyes both hating and craving the way he made her feel. Reminding her she was his mom and whore at the same time.

He dug his fingers into her tit flesh. "I know you need to be treated like a whore, MOM! Now I want to hear you beg for it. Beg your son to treat you like a whore. I want to hear my mom beg me to treat her like a cheap whore."

Patricia felt herself falling down that rabbit hole again. She wanted to resist, because she bristled against his demand as his mother, but the whore in her didn't have the willpower. Every time she thought she couldn't be brought any lower and humiliated, her son came up with a new way of striping her of what little bit of dignity she had left. She groaned as she humiliated herself. "Oh Johnny, your mama needs you to treat her like a whore. Please baby! Please treat me like the worthless whore I am. I'm begging you baby! Humiliate me! Degrade me!" Patricia felt the craving within her growing deeper even as she begged for it. "Oh baby! I can't get enough of it. Please!" She began to sob softly, her emotions overpowering her. "Oh sweetie! I know I'm your mom! But you know how I need to be taken and used. I'm begging you to use me however you want."

Johnny saw the vulnerability of the woman straddling his lap. She needed his love. But in her own perverse way, she needed her son to be the man his dad had never been for her. Instead of finding her confession of her need to be humiliated and degraded as disgusting, he found it both erotic and intimate. He felt himself torn between taking her like a whore and holding her like the vulnerable woman she was. She'd just laid bare her soul to him. He had to do both, because she needed both.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his body, filling his mouth with one of her engorged tits. Patricia wrapped her arms around his head as he nursed on her, loving the intimacy of this daily act between them. Johnny drank in her sweet milk as his hands stroked up and down her back, his right hand trailing down to her ass. He smiled to himself when he heard her gasp as he played with the rosebud of her ass.

"Oh fuck baby!" Patricia moaned softly. She began to squirm as the sensations in her body collided. "UGH!" She grunted when she felt him shove his middle finger in her ass. Her body shuddered as he slowly inserted it. She squeezed his head as tight as she could as her body exploded with new sensations. She began to whimper. "I am such a whore for you baby! Please don't stop loving me! Please!"

Johnny reached for the back of her head with his other hand and pulled her back, pulling his mouth off her breast. Mother and son looked at each other in a way most would see as perverse. The love and lust Patricia felt towards her son at that moment was deeper than anything she'd ever felt before. "You never have to beg for that mom." Johnny said to her tenderly. Then he smiled. "But everything else . . . you're going to have to beg like the cheap whore you are for it."

Patricia pulled his head back into her chest to nurse on her other breast as she smiled. This was all she ever wanted from a man. The man she was finally receiving it from was her son. She watched him suckle on her breast as she cradled his head. "I belong to you baby!" She whispered softly. "For as long as you want me."

Johnny pulled his mouth off her breast long enough to say, "For the rest of your life." Then returned to her breast.

She cradled his head again. The depth of love she had for her son was beyond anything she could have ever imagined. She began trying to think of ways to please him and make him happy. Then her mind drifted toward all the obstacles they would face as mother and son. The looks they would get from people. The condemnation. The ostracism. The jokes. She was brought back to reality when her son pulled his mouth off her tit again.

"Get up." He said as he looked at her. Patricia gave him a pouting look as she slowly stood from straddling his lap. He stood and quickly undressed.

Patricia couldn't resist the chance to tease him. "I thought you were hungry." She said smiling.

He returned her grin. "I am. Hungry to hear you beg more." He laid down on the couch, his cock rock hard. "Straddle that."

Patricia became giddy as she straddled his cock, thinking she was going for a ride. She lowered herself till her dripping pussy was directly above his cock. She grabbed it gently and began to guide it into her.

"That's low enough." Johnny said with one arm tucked behind his head watching the show with a grin on his face.

Patricia's head shot up as she moaned in disappointment. "Don't make me wait baby. Don't tease me!" She was almost pleading.

He couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not going to tease you mom." He enjoyed keeping her mindful of every role she played. He knew it stroked that need for humiliation in her. "You're going to tease yourself. Now take my cock and rub the head on your clit and lips."

Patricia obeyed as she plead with him. "Oh baby! Why are you doing this to me?" She knew why, and she loved it. She stroked the head of his cock over her swollen clit, back and forth, till she was on the verge of cumming. "I'm going to cum baby. I'm going to cum."

"Stop now!" He almost shouted. Patricia stopped. Her body hovering over his manhood. She began to shake from the tension in her muscles holding her over his body. She looked at him. The need on her face almost made Johnny laugh. "I think my mom is the horniest slut there's ever been." He reached up and slapped her tit. "I know you need to cum mom. But the problem is, I don't think you need it bad enough yet."

"Ooohhh, but I do baby. I need it so bad. You have no idea what you do to me. The need you've created in me." He could feel her body trembling as she plead her case. "Please baby! Give it to me."

"Hold still and be quiet." He told her. Patricia held herself, suspended over his body, for almost five minutes before Johnny gave her permission to move again. "OK. Start rubbing again."

Patricia looked down the valley between her tits at his throbbing cock. The head was smeared with his pre-cum and her juices. She guided it between her legs again and began to stroke her clit again. Her clit was so sensitive it didn't take but a couple minutes before she was panting again that she was going to cum. Once again, he made her quit and hold still, till her excitement had passed. He made her repeat this process six times.

Patricia was almost in tears. The emotions mingling with the overwhelming sexual need for release. "Please baby! Please! I can't take anymore! Your mama is a whore that needs her baby's cock inside her." She leaned on his chest with one hand to steady herself. "Please baby! I'm begging you." Then her voice changed as though she were possessed. She looked at him with pure lust in her eyes. "Please baby. Make your mama your whore. Fuck me like the whore I am."

Johnny just smiled. "OK! Time for my whore to take a ride."

Patricia dropped onto his ten inches of manhood with one movement. She was so turned on, she needed it hard and deep. Her head dropped back as she let out a shriek. Then she looked down at her son. "Fuck me baby! Fuck your whore!"

"No! You want it whore? Work for it! Ride that cock!"

Patricia sat straight up trying to get as much of his cock inside her as she could and began a frenzied humping of his shaft. Johnny laid there enjoying the show. HIs mom's hair thrashing back and forth, her tits bouncing up and down, the whole time grunting and squealing. Every few humps he'd slap a tit and taunt her. "Ride it bitch! My mother is a fucking whore!"

Patricia screamed as her orgasm slammed into her, then began grunting with every thrust of her pelvis down on his cock. Within seconds he felt his cock being showered in her juices. The sloshing noise of her pussy riding his cock filled the living room.

Johnny tried to hold off as long as he could, but the sensations of her pussy squeezing and milking his cock, coupled with the eroticism of watching his mom give herself over to her wanton desires was just too much. He lifted her off the couch as he bucked his pelvis up, matching her humping. In the frenzy of their two bodies slamming together he reached up with both hands and squeezed her tits, digging his fingers into her flesh like they were two huge lumps of dough.

What little bit of self-control Patricia had left was completely lost when she felt her son filling her womb with his seed. "Fuck me baby! Fuck your whore!" She squealed, almost in tears from the intensity of the moment. Her body was shaking as she leaned into his hands. The pain of his fingers digging into her tit flesh combined with the pleasure of his cock filling her sent her over the edge for a second orgasm.

Mother and son humped each other for what seemed like forever. Both became completely lost in the euphoria and eroticism of the perverse act, grunting and panting as both worked their way through their orgasms. When Johnny finally released his grip on her breasts, Patricia dropped onto his body and lay on top of him. Both their bodies glistened with sweat. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight as the lovers panted, slowly bringing their breathing under control.

Patricia lay with her face buried in his neck, breathing in his smell. She had always loved the smell of a man. Knowing this smell belonged to her son only made it that much more intoxicating. She began to kiss his neck softly as he ran his fingers up and down her spine, exploring the crack in her ass with every downward stroke. She found herself becoming aroused again, feeling his hard manhood still inside her. 'Oh I do love the virility of youth.' She thought to herself.

Johnny rolled his mom off his body, to the side, pinning her between his body and the back of the couch. The lovers held each other, enjoying the intimacy and feel of the other's body. Each sighed and smiled, their hands fondling and caressing the other. "Now I am hungry." Johnny mumbled, his face inches from his mom's.

"Mmmm." Patricia purred. "Me too!" She smiled. "Want to go again?"

Johnny lay there amazed at his mom's sexual appetite. "Your appetite is insatiable."

"It is baby. I can't help it. It's not helping with your cock still buried inside me." She added teasingly. Patricia could go all day with her son. She leaned forward and kissed him, running her fingers through his hair. She pulled back after breaking the kiss.

"We'll do another round later." He shoved his hand between them and fondled her tit with the back of it. His hand was soaked in her milk within seconds. "Let me remind you. You're my whore. I'll shove my cock anywhere I want in you and leave it there for as long as I want." As much as he wanted to fuck her again, they were starting a new life together and wanted to remind her of her role. They might have been mother and son biologically. But he was going to keep her as his personal whore. He was going to use her love and appetite for him to keep her compliant and under his control. He knew how this would make him look to the outsider looking in on their relationship. He really didn't care what they thought. This woman had failed him as a mother. Now she was going to serve him as his whore. "Your role as mom and whore go hand-in-hand." He felt that rush coming over him again as he exercised his dominance over her. He watched her countenance change as he reminded her what she was. "You belong to me now. Completely! You'll do as I say from now on! Understand?"

"Yes baby!" Patricia responded as she felt her own arousal climbing again. Her son knew how to take control of her and exploit her mind and body for his pleasure. That's all she ever wanted in a man.

"I know you love this place. But we need to make some changes. Between the two of us, we have enough money to make a new start. With what you've got in equity from this place, plus what I have invested from what granddad left me when he died, we'll be alright. I'm going to start looking for a new place. You get this place listed. With the market the way it is right now, I'm guessing this place will sell fast."

Patricia listened quietly as he laid out his plan for them. She still didn't like the idea of giving up her condo. She was glad to end that chapter in her life and begin a new one with her son. But this was her first place she could call her own. Even though she knew what it had cost her. Her excitement grew as she thought about what life would be like with her son.

"Any questions?" He asked.

"No baby. I understand everything you're doing and why. As much as I love this place, I'll be glad to put what it reminds me of behind me." She leaned into him and kissed him passionately. "I'm so excited for what the future holds for us baby."

He looked at her wondering how he was going to keep that need in her both fed and craving more. He knew it was going to be an ongoing challenge. "Me too!" He slapped her ass as he shoved his cock inside her. Patricia moaned as she felt his cock filling her. "You like the feel of this inside you?"

"You know I do baby." She moaned. "You know I do."

"Tell me what you'll do to get it." He felt her body shake slightly as he slowly withdrew it, then shoved it in again. This was a sensation he would never tire of. "Tell your son what you'll do so you can service his cock like the dirty whore you are." As his mom lay next to him, her body and mind responding to the control he was exercising over her, he realized he was beginning to crave it as much as she was. He wasn't just meeting a need in her anymore. He felt the need to dominate and control her deepening in his own psyche. He had been trying to maintain a balance in his own mind how he saw and related to this woman lying next to him. He was a fool to think he could see her as both his mom and his whore. His desire for her as his personal whore to serve him as he wanted was slowly taking over. He knew every time his conscience kicked in, convicting him of the perversity of their relationship, all he had to do was look at her. She was a voluptuous woman that he wanted in every perverse way he could think of.

Patricia knew this was a wrestling match they would be playing out time and time again. Their relationship would never again be a typical mother/son relationship. That ship had sailed. But every time she reached for it, her son pulled the carpet out from under her, forcing her to face the reality of how he saw her. The sadness of losing her son was overtaken by the excitement of gaining him as a lover. "I'll do anything you want baby." She kissed him passionately. "I'll service your cock anyway you want me to. I'm just a whore for you baby."

"I know you are." He thought of a new way to humiliate her. "Get dressed. We're going out to eat. I've got a taste for Chinese." He pulled his cock out of her body and rolled off the couch. "Wear the sluttiest dress you've got. It'll be fun putting you on display."

Patricia's pulse quickened as she slipped on the sleaziest dress she had. A black glitter mini dress with a neckline that plunged almost to her belly. It had no back. Two pieces of cloth draped over her tits held up by a gold chain around her neck. Her tits more exposed than what was covered. She already felt self-conscious just wearing it in the bedroom as she looked at herself in the mirror. Larry had purchased it for her shortly after he'd taken control of her. She'd only worn it twice before. Both times when he took her to a party. He liked showing her off in public too. She put on her four-inch black heels to compliment the dress, then walked out to the living room for Johnny's inspection.

"Damn!" Was all he could think of when he looked up at her. Her tits were so exposed, it looked like they were trying to escape what little bit of cloth covered them. The hem of the skirt came half-way up her thighs, hugging her hips and accentuating her ass. "You do look good." He complimented her as he stood.

In spite of her self-consciousness, Patricia smiled at the compliment. "Thank you."

He stood in front of her eyeing her from head to foot. "Turn around."

She turned slowly. "I feel like a piece of meat." She giggled.

"You are. Get used to it." When she was facing him again he reached up with both hands and caressed the sides of her tits. Then he slipped his hands inside the cloth covering them and caressed her nipples with the back of his fingers. Patricia gasped at his soft touch. "Now for one more reminder." He pulled a leather dog collar out of his pocket and clasped it around her neck. It had two D rings on it. "I know this detracts from the beauty of the dress. But it does speak to what you are. A bitch in heat." He got a serious look on his face. "Be a good whore for me while we're out and I'll leave the leash in the car. Otherwise . . . "

12