The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia stopped him. The thought of being humiliated by being led around by a leash was more than she could handle. "I'll be good! I promise."

Johnny led her out of the condo. They passed an older couple on their way to the parking garage. The husband couldn't take his eyes off of Patricia as they walked by. They heard the wife call her a trashy slut after they had walked by. Johnny just smiled as they kept walking.

Patricia's heart was beating so hard, it felt like it would pound out of her chest. Once again, it seemed like every time she thought she couldn't be anymore humiliated than what she'd been in the past, her son comes up with another way to humiliate her more deeply than the time before. She knew it was going to take her a long time to get over the humiliation of being put on display in public. It was one thing when it was behind closed doors. But this was a completely new level. It took every bit of willpower in her not to run and hide. She wished the earth would just swallow her up.

The Chinese restaurant Johnny had chosen was about an hour from the house. He chose it first for the quality of the food they served, and second for the distance it was from his mom's condo. He reached across, as he drove through town, and slipped his hand inside her dress. Her tit flesh was warm and soft. Patricia gasped when the back of his hand grazed over hardening nipple. He caressed it in a circular motion, spurred on by her soft moans.

"Oh baby! Why are you doing this to me?" She finally whimpered softly.

He chuckled. "Because it's fun. I mean, really. What good is it having a whore, if you can't have fun with her?"

Her pussy was throbbing from the sensations emanating from her breasts. Her son might have only been eighteen, but he knew how to work her body masterfully. The more she moaned with need, the more he caressed and fondled her breast. Always gentle. Never rough. "Please baby! Take me home! I can't do this! I'll do anything you want. I'll beg you on my hands and knees. You can shove that beautiful cock of yours down my throat. Please baby! I need it so bad! I can't wait!"

He bust out laughing as his mother tried to bribe him to take her home and fuck her. "You're going to do all those things when we get back. But I've got a taste for Chinese. So we're going to have Chinese." As they drove along he remembered there was a movie he'd wanted to see for a few weeks. He didn't know how much longer it would be in the theater. He decided this would be the perfect evening to see it.

Johnny helped his mom out of his truck, then held his arm around her as they walked into the restaurant. Just about every head in the place turned to look at them as they were escorted to their table. The men were drooling and the women were seething. Johnny was enjoying watching his mom squirm, knowing she wanted to crawl under the table. They ordered their meals and were enjoying an appetizer when a much older man walked up to them and bent over. "Pardon my forwardness young man, but I couldn't help but notice your extremely attractive companion. If I might ask, is she your sub?"

Johnny looked at the man a little caught off guard. He was somewhat familiar with the Dom/sub lifestyle from what he had read. But hadn't really studied it. "Why yes she is. She is a gorgeous creature, isn't she?"

"Without question! How long have you two been together?"

"Just a few weeks. I wanted to take her out for the evening and show her off."

"Well good for you young man. A good sub should be put on display. I'm out with my sub this evening." He stuck his hand out to Johnny. "My name is Charles." The two men shook hands. "My sub's name is Cindy. She's sitting over there." Johnny turned to look at the blonde Charles was pointing to. She looked to be closer to his age than Charles'.

"I'm John and this is," he caught himself almost introducing her as his mother, "Patricia."

"It's a pleasure meeting you both." He pulled out a business card. "Here's my card. There's a small group of us in the surrounding area that share similar interests in the lifestyle. We try to get together once or twice a month for a cookout or some other type of social event. Give me a call if you think you'd be interested in joining our group, or just checking us out."

"Thank you. I will." Johnny thought for a second. "You know. I think I will call you. We are new to this. And I would like get some input from someone who's lived it for a while."

"John, I would be glad to help you in any way I can. So I'll look forward to your call. You two have a good evening. And John," he smiled, "enjoy your sub."

Johnny returned his smile. "I will. You have an enjoyable evening as well." He looked back at Cindy as Charles walked back to his table. While not dressed as provocatively as his mom was, he could still tell she was a well-endowed woman with what appeared to be a nice figure. A little on the chubby side. But still very pretty. He returned his attention back to his mom. "I'll have to call that guy. Might be fun to meet some likeminded folks."

"He seemed like a nice man." Patricia said still blushing from the way he had looked at her. She felt him undressing her with his eyes. She looked over at his table and noticed him still staring at her. Patricia sat eating her meal not looking around. The thought of making eye contact with another man petrified her. She and Johnny made small talk as they ate. But she felt the eyes of every man in the place on her the entire time.

Patricia breathed a sigh of relief as they walked out of the restaurant and back to his truck. "Home now?" She asked as he helped her in.

"No. There's a movie I've been wanting to see. We can make the next showing if we hurry." He said smiling. He could have cared less about the movie. He knew it would be out on DVD in a couple months anyway. He wanted to have some fun with his mom and see how she'd respond. He bought them two tickets. Before leading her into the theater he stopped by the ladies room. "Go in and take off your panties." She looked at him for a second, then remembered the leash. She could just picture him leading her around the mall with the leash. She quickly walked into the ladies room, found a stall and removed her panties, shoving them in her small purse. The rows of seats were terraced and the place was only about half full. Once again, every male eye in the theater was on Patricia as they made their way to the back row.

The lights went dark when they started the previews for upcoming movies. "That one looks interesting." Johnny said as he leaned over to his mom. He dropped his hand between her legs and caressed the inside of her thigh. Patricia gasped at the softness of his touch. He traced his fingers up and down her thigh, knowing the effect it was having on her. As the movie started he leaned closer and whispered, "I hope you enjoy the show." With that he lifted the hem of her skirt with his fingers as his hand trailed up her inner thigh.

Patricia stifled a squeal when his fingers grazed over her already swollen clit. She clenched the arm rest on each side of her as Johnny began a slow massaging of her clit and pussy. She did her best to keep quiet and not make any sounds. "Please stop!" She begged in a whisper.

"No." Was all he said as he watched the movie.

For the next two hours Johnny rubbed her clit driving her body through one orgasm after another. Patricia let a grunt or moan slip occasionally. She looked back and forth to see if anyone noticed as her son pushed her body. Her mind was in a haze by the time her fourth orgasm hit her. Then came the point her clit hurt, it was throbbing so hard. It felt like a piece of raw meat. No matter how much she begged him to stop, he ignored her. After a while, her orgasms just mettled together into one. She couldn't tell when one ended and the next one began. Just before the movie ended he pulled his hand from between her legs and fed them to her mouth. Patricia took his hand in hers and licked it clean. By the time the movie ended her seat was soaked in her juices and she didn't know if she'd be able to walk out of the theater.

Johnny stood up as the credits rolled. "You coming?" He said looking down at her with a smile. He watched her get up, shaking as she did. "Need some help?" He stuck his hand out.

She took his hand and wobbled down the aisle, no longer caring who saw her or what they thought. Johnny reached over, as they drove home, and slipped his hand inside her dress again. Her tits were engorged. "Feels like my whore needs a good milking." Patricia may have been exhausted from all the orgasms she'd just endured. But Johnny was as turned on as he'd ever been. Playing with her for the last two hours had him on edge. He felt her milk seeping all over his hand as he pinched her nipple. "I think I'll fuck these tits when we get home."

"You fuck me anyway you want baby." Patricia spoke for the first time since leaving the theater. Her voice was raspy. She grabbed his hand and pulled it into her chest. "You fuck your whore anyway you want baby."


12