The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom rubbed a numbing cream all over her panty line, knowing what he was about to do was going to hurt.

Johnny watched him get ready, then leaned over his mom again just before Tom started. He kissed her as his hand squeezed her tit, massaging it till her milk began to flow down the sides of her breast. "I know we're two fucked up people." He brushed the hair away from her face, looking at her tenderly. "But I don't care anymore. There's nothing I've wanted more than you right now." He kissed her. "I will have you." He kissed her again. "I will own you."

Patricia gasped and tears began to flow down the sides of her face as Tom wrote her new name just above her pussy. She laid as still as she could as the pain emanating from her groin increased. "I don't care anymore either. I'm yours baby. All yours."

"What's your name?" He asked digging his fingers into her tit flesh.

Patricia sobbed in resignation. Since she was a young woman, she had fantasized about the depth of humiliation and degradation she would have to experience to feel that ultimate fulfillment and satisfaction. She'd have never thought it would come at the hands of her own son. "My name is Whore baby. Your whore."

Tom stood up about an hour later. "OK! Now for her tit"

Johnny helped her to sit up. Patricia's face was smeared with the tears from enduring the last hour of pain as she was branded with her new name.

Tom sat down next to her and prepared for his next task. "This one won't take as long." He just stared at her tits for a bit. "She does have a nice pair." He wrapped his hands around the breast he was going to put the tattoo on. It was so engorged it was as hard as a rock and already hurting Patricia. He smiled as he looked up at Johnny.

"They fuck a lot better after they've been drained." Johnny said returning his smile.

Tom went to work, anxious to reap the rewards.

Patricia gasped when the first prick of the needle pierced her breast. The tears flowed down her face as, once again, she did her best to keep from flinching. She locked her eyes onto Johnny's. Mother and son stared at each other in silence as Tom marked her as her son's slave. Patricia saw the lust in her son's eyes she'd seen so many times, from so many different men. It both excited and terrified her. His lust was driving him to take her to new depths to satisfy his desires.

Without verbalizing it both thought through how this was perverse and wrong on so many levels. Yet, each in their own sick way wanted it. Neither could deny their desire for the other. Johnny saw a sensuous, vulnerable woman sitting before him, who was willing to do anything to satisfy her own sick cravings. Patricia saw a man who knew all about her sick cravings and was using them against her. The fact they were mother and son only made their relationship that much more perverse, and that much more exciting.

"Done!" Tom said as he straightened up, wiping down the side of her breast with a cloth. He smiled at Patricia. "Time for my tip Whore." Then he looked at Johnny. "Let's go upstairs. I want to do this right."

Johnny picked up his mom's dress as she was reaching for it. "You can walk upstairs naked." He grabbed her leash and led her upstairs, following Tom.

Tom took them to a small bedroom on the first floor. Johnny handed him the leash after they entered the bedroom. Tom took control of Patricia. "On the bed whore." Patricia crawled up on the bed. The pain emanating from her pussy and breast was still burning. Tom straddled her chest and looked down at her, grinning like predator over its prey. He grabbed her two tits and squeezed them.

Patricia cried out in pain. The combination of the pain from her branding and their engorgement was too much. After a couple of squeezes from Tom, her milk was flowing all over his hands and her breasts.

"Fuck man! I want this whore of yours!" Tom growled.

Johnny was starting to regret putting his mom in this position. He knew he had a lot to learn. "I agreed to your fucking her tits. Fuck them and get it over with."

Tom looked over his shoulder at Johnny. "What's your rush man? We've got lots of time. And there's enough whore for both of us."

The rage in Johnny erupted in him. He lunged at Tom, grabbing a fistful of his scraggily long hair. He yanked him off his mom and dragged him off the bed to the floor.

Tom looked up at him, shock on his face. "What the fuck man!" His shock changed to anger. "You said I could fuck her tits?"

Johnny was regretting he'd agreed to anything with this piece of shit. "Yeah! I did!" He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. The pulled a $100 bill out of it and threw it on Tom's naked body as he sat on the floor. "I changed my mind. There's your tip." Then he looked at his mom. "Get dressed! We're out of here!"

Patricia crawled off the bed as she watched the stare-down between the two men. She quickly got her dress on.

"We're out of here!" He said to his mom as he took her by the arm to hurry her out of the house.

"You owe me man!" Tom yelled as Johnny led his mom out of the bedroom.

Johnny pulled his pocket-knife out and flipped the blade open with the flick of his thumb. He walked straight at Tom, looking as menacing as he could. He shoved the blade between Tom's legs. "You ever try and fuck with my whore again and I'll cut this off. You'll never fuck anything again."

Johnny turned and almost drug his mom out of the house. He couldn't get out of there fast enough. The two rode in silence all the way home, lost in their own thoughts. Johnny kicking himself for what he'd allow to happen. Patricia wondering if her son's treatment was going to be no different than Larry's had been.

Johnny walked into their apartment, Patricia following behind. "Sit down." He told her, pointing to the couch. Patricia sat down as her son paced back and forth, his agitation evident. He glared down at her as he walked back and forth. What was it about his mom? Everything about her exuded sensuality. He had allowed his lust for her to cloud his judgment. He'd opened her up to another guy's abuse. That thought hadn't struck him till he watched Tom abuse her tits. Those were his tits. No one else. He realized at that point he had a lot to learn about himself. He had a lot of growing up to do. He would have to really think through the next time he shared his mom, if ever again. Instead of allowing his lust to do his thinking for him.

He stood in front of her as she sat looking up at him. He wanted her so bad, his cock was throbbing. 'What the fuck is going on?' His brain screamed. He wanted to rip the dress off her and ravage her like the whore she was. While at the same time hold her like a tender lover.

"That will never happen again." He paused trying to choose his words. "I don't regret for a minute having you branded as my whore. That's what you are. That's what you'll stay." His brain screamed how much he wanted her. "Stand up! Lose the dress!" Patricia did as she was told. He stepped forward and reached out for her tits, his hands gliding all over them. "These belong to me. No one else. You're my whore. My cow." He squeezed them softly. Both tits were rock hard from engorgement with her milk. "They hurt you?"

Patricia nodded her head. "Yes." Her voice weak. She hadn't spoken since being on the bed with Tom.

"Go shower. Get cleaned up. Then I'll take care of you." He held her in place, his hands cupping her tits, lifting them, feeling their weight. "I own you. We'll talk more."

John was sitting in his chair naked when Patricia came back into the living room twenty minutes later. She stood in front of him. Her pubic area and left side of her breast still hurt from the marking she'd been given. Her eyes stayed fixated on his ten inches of manhood. She watched it twitch as John eyed her body up and down. She was about to drop to her knees between his legs when he stopped her. "Climb up here."

She straddled his lap holding her breasts in front of his face. John didn't hesitate, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her right tit into his mouth. Patricia gasped, then moaned softly as he began to drink in her milk. He sucked on it greedily, like a hungry baby needing its mother's nourishment. Patricia's eyes closed, wrapping her arms around his head as she became lost in the sensations of this intimate act they had shared so many times before. "Oh baby! That feels so good!" She moaned softly as she cradled his head. "Can I say something about today?" She asked. These times when he nursed on her had leant themselves to some of their most intimate conversations.

John pulled off her tit with a pop. "Of course." Then he resumed his meal.

"I'm glad you said what you did about it not happening again. I was afraid you were just going to be another Larry. I'll have to get used to my branding." She gasped when he bit down on her nipple softly. "Oh baby! You're turning me on!" She began to grind her pussy over his now rock hard cock. "But the more I think about it. The more I like being branded as your whore."

He pulled off her tit again and looked up at her. She was beginning to pant as her arousal deepened. He decided to just be honest with her. "I know I have a lot to learn. My lust for you got the better of me back there. That won't happen again. Whether I share you with another man again is something I have to give more thought to. I'm not relinquishing my ownership or control of you to another man again. If I have you fuck other cocks it will be under my control. You're still a whore." His words both cut her deep and turned her on at the same time. She craved his tenderness and abuse. "And you'll serve me as my whore for as long as I keep you."

"How long will that be?" She asked panting, feeling his cock throb against her swelling clit.

He smiled at her, seeing the need in her eyes. "Long time." He slid left hand behind her and under her ass. "Up!" He commanded her as he slid his right hand between their bodies. He took his cock in hand and began to rub her clit with the head as Patricia held her pussy suspended over it.

Patricia's moaned as her body shuddered. The head of his cock felt just like his tongue when he would go down on her. The sensations were so intense she began to sob softly.

"Does that feel good Whore?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" Patricia sobbed.

"No cumming till you beg for it Whore." John said grinning. It was just the two of them again. It felt good.

Patricia had no resistance in her. She needed it so bad. But more importantly, she needed the feel of his control and dominance over her. Just him. Just her son. "Oh please baby! Please! Let me cum!" Her voice got raspy as he rubbed her clit mercilessly. "Your mama is a whore for her baby! Give your whore what she needs baby! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

John pulled her head down. Son and mother kissed passionately, their mouths devouring the other. Patricia snorted and grunted into his mouth. She pulled her mouth off just enough to grunt, "CUMMING!"

John pushed her back till she was resting on his thighs. She looked at him in shock and disappointment. "No you're not whore! I didn't give you permission." He chuckled seeing the frustration on her face. "You fucking worthless whore. You cum only when I give you permission."

Patricia stared at him panting in need, loving everything he was doing to her. She had forgotten all about the pain from being branded. Her son knew how to play her body and mind. He knew exactly what she needed and craved. She was so turned on, she felt like she was going to go insane if she didn't get what she needed. The look she gave him looked as though she was possessed. "You dirty mother fucker! I am your whore baby! I'm just a slut for my son!" She lifted her tits with her hands, giving him a seductive look. "Come on baby! Give mama what she needs!"

John laughed. "Not working whore!" He slipped his hand between them and rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Is this what you need whore?" He taunted her.

Patricia wailed. "OH FUCK! You know it is baby!" She was panting so hard she thought she might hyperventilate. "Please let me cum! Please!"

"Get back up here!" He grunted at her. John was so turned on hearing and watching his mom he thought he might cum just from bringing her off. Patricia positioned herself over his cock again. He took it in hand again and rubbed her swollen clit.

Patricia screamed. Her body shook and convulsed as her orgasm washed over her. Her legs began to cramp up as she held herself suspended over his cock. She threw her arms around his neck to steady herself, grunting and sobbing, every muscle in her body spasming.

John had seen enough. He stuck the head of his cock in the opening to her pussy and pulled her down onto it.

Patricia wailed again when his cock filled her. A new wave of orgasmic release swept over her. She ground her pelvis into her body, trying to get more of his manhood inside her, panting and squealing the whole time.

John grunted as his orgasm slammed into him. He pulled one of her tits into his mouth and sucked as though he was trying to devour it. He lost all control of himself. He sucked in a mouthful of her milk, only to have it run out of his mouth and down their bodies. The heat emanating from her pussy was more intense than he'd ever felt. It felt like his cock was on fire as he pumped his seed into her.

Patricia humped his cock with a wildness that was only controlled by his mouth clamped on her tit. Mother and son grunted and panted as each pushed the other through their orgasms. There was nothing gentle or tender about this coupling. At the moment, they were just two animals in heat, fucking each other, trying to satisfy their lust for each other.

John's hands slid down her back as his orgasm waned. His mouth still clamped on her tit, nursing on it. An act he would never tire of. It always amazed him how some of the craziest thoughts would run through his mind when he least expected it. He began to wonder how long he could keep her milking and what that would do to her tits. Then he thought, 'I am a selfish pig. But I don't give a fuck.' He continued nursing as his hands roamed up and down her back.

Patricia moaned, cradling his head in her arms. Her son was loving her the way she needed. "Suck on mama's tit baby." She cooed softly in his ear. "I'm all yours baby! I am a whore for you baby. And that's my name."


12