The Delivery

Story Info
I got her ready for the pony girl race.
4.4k words
4.24
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delivery

(This is a freestanding episode starting with the story Ben's Wife)

She was delivered naked sitting on a padded bench in a cage on the back of a semi-truck. Her wrists were cuffed to handles on the sides of the cage rendering her tits fully visible. I noticed they were large enough to allow for some creative tit bondage. Similarly, her ankles were locked to the sides of the cage forcing her legs apart exposing her unshaven sex. Looking carefully, one could see the bottom end of a shaft that was attached to the bench and lodged in her pussy keeping her cunt lips spread apart.

She wore a leather hood that was fastened with a metal collar around her neck and bolted tight. The hood covered her entire head effectively preventing her from seeing anything or hearing properly what was going on around her. I didn't know for sure but she was probably gagged with a ball or something similar.

She was covered in a layer of dust that must have accumulated on her during the drive from the main road along the rather long dirt road up here. I wondered what her experience had been like bumping up and down on the dildo as the truck encountered the abundant number of rocks and holes along the dirt road. I imagine she got fucked albeit maybe not in an enjoyable way.

The driver and his side kick attached the cage to a crane on the truck and hoisted her down in front of the abandoned and worn-down shed. As part of their pre-agreed commission, they were allowed to (ab)use her - how was up to my discretion - before taking off.

I undid her wrist cuffs from the handles that had offered her support during the transport and ordered her to put her hands behind her back so that I could cuff them there. I attached a chain to a D-ring on her metal collar and finally undid her ankles from the cage to instead tether them together below her with a short chain.

I opened the cage and told her to get out encouraging her with a small jolt from a cattle prod and pulling on the chain at the same time. Grunting and moaning, she slowly eased herself off the dildo and managed to squeeze herself out of the cage. She awkwardly moved forward on her knees before standing up moving hobbling forward in baby steps. It was an ordeal because the ankle cuffs restrained her while her hands were tied behind her back and the hood was blinding her. I ushered her forward a few more meters and told her to lay down.

The two men stepped forward and unzipped their flyers getting ready. I told them to make a good job, drenching her with their piss from top to toe paying special attention to her crotch. The two men began peeing all over her but before they had all emptied themselves, I forced her to roll over to make sure she would be covered with piss on all sides. Before not too long she entire body was covered in pee and dirt. She looked quite miserable.

I asked the men to hold back the last of their pee while removing her ankle cuffs and ordering her to lay on her back with her legs up in the air and spread wide apart. She whimpered and began to protest but I gave her a good jolt with the cattle prod which convinced her to comply.

Her cunt up in the air made her totally accessible. It was quite an arousing view to see her exposed and covered in pee and dirt. I spread her cunt lips and inserted a makeshift funnel - a plastic bottle with the bottom cut off - into her cunt and asked the men to fill her up.

I got an idea and undid her hood while they were busy filling her cunt hole with pee. Underneath the hood she was, indeed, wearing a gag; not a ball gag but an O-ring forcing her mouth wide open. I refined my idea and told the two men they could fuck her in the mouth once finished filling up her cunt with their piss. They weren't hard convinced.

The first guy straddled her chest and began to fuck her in her mouth. Just before he came he withdrew his cock and unloaded himself in her face. His cum spread over her lips, nose, and eyes. She was totally humiliated but it didn't stop there.

The second guy lowered himself over her head facing her pussy which still was up in the air with the funnel in it. He began fucking her deep in her mouth so that she almost choked. After a short while he groaned with satisfaction and filled her up with his cum, but he kept his dick in her until she had swallowed it all.

The two men wiped their dicks clean and told me they were happy with their reward. They took off and left me alone with the women.

I removed the funnel and helped her to her feet and moved her over to four rebars driven into the ground at the close-by grove. Pee was running out of her cunt along her legs and feet as she stood up and hobbled forward. I forced her to lay down on the ground covered with small pebbles, dried debris from the trees, and dead vegetation carried around by the winds. It certainly couldn't have been comfortable.

I fastened her legs to two of the rebars, sat her up and removed the cuffs around her wrists, and tied them to the remaining two rebars leaving her dirty, abused, stinking urine, and spread eagled on the ground.

I straddled her standing up just above her pussy. I enjoyed the sight of her cum-covered face and her open pussy while masturbating. I put my load on her tummy and her hairy cunt and took a fistful of dirt and spread it over my cum on her sex and rubbed it into her pubic hair. Following that, I spread her cunt lips and inserted an oblong smooth pebble that I had in my pocket into her vagina and gave her open slit a good dusting with dirt and debris that I grabbed from the ground. I topped the whole thing off by putting two sticks between her cunt lips - one across her vagina and another one higher up close to her clit. This would keep her cunt wide open.

But I was not quite satisfied yet. I left her for a few minutes to find a string. I looped the string around the base of each of her tits. This was not easy to accomplish as she was laying down but made possible by her ample and generously sized breasts. I pulled hard on the string to make the tits bulge and stand straight up. My God what an arousing sight. They would certainly adopt a bluish hue after some time if they would stay tied up - and they would.

I made a simple knot on each end of the string and looped their openings around her nipples and closed them firmly, preventing them from opening by adding one more knot on top of the original ones.

I left her in the shade of the trees and went to my camper. It was still warm outside and the sun was pounding down and I didn't want her to get burned. I had other plans for her than to heal a sunburn.

I prepared some liquid nutrient - I was going to empty her bowels tomorrow and thought I might as well start now by not giving her any solid food. I also prepared something for her to drink - a bottle of half pee and half water. I considered to spice it with some cum but wasn't quite ready yet.

I went back to her, took off the chain from the collar and freed her of the O-ring gag and held up her head while giving her the liquids. She enjoyed the nutrients I could tell but the diluted pee wasn't her cup of tea if I may use that expression. I then released her legs and asked her to lift her legs up in the air and spread them - still with the sticks between her cunt lips. I inserted a small tube into her ass and administered a dose of Dulcolax - a bowel cleansing agent that normally would take some 12 hours before kicking in. Once I was done I reattached her legs to the rebars making sure the cunt sticks were still in place.

I decided to torment her a bit more before starting the job I had promised Ben to do and the reason she was here. I told her she would spend the night spread eagled and if she needed to empty her bladder or bowels she should just relieve herself. She already looked and smelled like a pig so it wouldn't make any difference. She squirmed and jostled back and forth in protest - but to no avail.

I told her I would allow her to rest without a gag - if she decided to scream, she could - we were miles away from any civilization so no one except me would hear her - but I would punish her if she did ruin my sleep.

As soon as I had removed the gag she started to plea and beg not to leave her out there all alone in the wilderness. She offered to do anything not to have to stay there.

I took advantage of the situation and asked for a blowjob. She agreed rapidly so I opened my pants and slid my cock into her mouth. She began sucking and slurping eagerly on my glans. I showed my dick deeper into her as far as it would go and left it there for a short while. I withdrew my cock so that she could get some air but continued to fuck her until I came. I withdrew my cock so only the tip was in her mouth and emptied myself ordering her to swallow all my cum.

When she had finished eating my cum and cleaning my cock I covered her up with a tarpaulin so she wouldn't feel too cold during the night and went back to my camper.

I woke up with the sun next morning and went over to her after I had finished my breakfast. I brought a chain to extend the one already there, reattached it to her neck collar, and bolted it to one of the rebars. I freed her swollen tits and squeezed nipples from their bondage, removed the sticks splaying apart her cunt lips, and untied her limbs from the rebars.

I told her to exercise her body to work away the stiffness and regain her blood circulation after having been immobilized for so long and left her for a while to compose herself.

I unbolted the chain and walked her over to a hole in the ground on the other side of the grove used as a makeshift toilet and left her there to finish her business after locking the chain to pole next to the hole.

When I came back, I noticed the laxative I had administered had had its desired effect. I then unbolted the chain and moved her over to the shed where I attached the chain to a metal loop cemented into the ground.

I hosed her down to remove most of the dirt. I told her to spread her legs apart so that I could access her pussy. I removed most of her pubic hair with a pair of scissors and then applied a hair removing gel. After a few minutes I scraped off the gel and hair exposing a bald and naked pussy. I parted her cunt lips to get a better view of her crack. She was not quite clean but shaving her cunt and seeing her sex close up had an effect on my dick that started to grow - but it had to wait. Instead, I gave her shampoo, soap, and other hygiene articles and told her to tidy herself up. I also left a nutrient drink and some water for her as breakfast.

When I came back, she was transformed and looked very beautiful. Her breast ample with big areoles and pert nipples, but most importantly her pussy bald and shiny, with the upper part of the crack clearly visible before it curved down and backwards between her legs.

I told her to spread her legs and pull apart her pussy lips for me. She looked at the cattle prod I held in my hand and complied. I ordered her to moisten her fingers in her cunt hole and rub her clit. She began fingering herself as she was told. I squatted in front of her pussy and enjoyed the view of seeing her fingers probe and circle her clit and with that how her crack became moist with pussy fluid as she went on.

After not too long, she began moaning with pleasure moving her pelvis closer to my face as if she wanted me to lick her. She was, indeed, getting horny and began to build an orgasm. I could hardly believe it, but she did apparently get a turn on by being abused just as I had seen on the videos Amir and Hans had shot. So, her protesting and whimpering I should maybe not take too seriously. Seemingly, she was a true sub and should be treated as one.

Just before she was about to come, I gave her a jolt with the prod and told her to stop. She would get her reward later I told her. This was only part of the foreplay. Now we would get her ready.

I undid the chain from the pole and moved her inside the shed and reattached it to the left side of a beam above her head. I got another chain connected to a tackle with a handle from the opposite side of the beam and attached it to the collar. The collar - which was the only thing she was wearing - was now attached between two chains anchored some 5m apart and about half a meter above her head. As I began pulling the tackle, slowly lessening the slack of the chains, I forced the collar upwards lifting her neck until she had to stand straight up on her toes. I lessened the pull of the chain so that she could stand on her soles but she was nevertheless totally immobilized and helpless.

I cuffed each arm to the chain such that she looked like a cross. I then lifted one of her legs and tied the ankle to the chain pulling the rope shorter and shorter until her two legs formed a 90-degree angle totally exposing her crotch. It was delightful to see her vulnerable with her pussy and tits available for play.

I estimated the width of the base of her tits and found the right size metal rings. The stainless steel was 7mm thick and welded together into rings that would go around each of her tits, tightly squeezing them at their base to make them pert and pointed.

I connected them with a short leather strap the same length as the distance between her tits and fitted them with two additional broader straps that would go around her chest and close on the back and two shoulder straps altogether forming a beautiful tit harness in shiny stainless steel and black polished leather.

I squeezed each tit through its respective ring as good as I could and then begun pulling on them so that the rings would go all the way to the bottom circling the tits at their base. I then tightened the broader straps on her back to keep the rings in place preventing the tits from popping out. I looped the shoulder straps over each shoulder, crossed them on the back and fastened them to the chest straps.

This made her tits stand out pointed and swollen as expected. I put a piece of heat shrinking tube on each nipple and warmed them with a hairdryer. It produced enough heat to make the rubber of the tubes shrink but not hot enough to burn her. I began with the left nipple and could see how the tube hugged her nipple in a firm grip yet left its texture visible through the thin rubber layer. I repeated the process with her right nipple and soon could admire two ballooning tits, each with a black nipple. I licked and sucked each nipple to check the black rubber wouldn't come off but also to savor them and enjoy the moment.

I got an elongated stool from the corner of the shed and placed it next to her leg on which she stood. I laid down on it with my legs sticking out and my feet on the ground - the stool was big enough to support my back - and got a great view of her cunt. She was aroused. Her inner lips were parted and blood filled and protruded - almost as if they had a hard on. And the open slit glimmered with cunt juice.

I sucked on my index and middle fingers to moisten them and slowly inserted them into her cunt hole. They slid in easily and I could feel how wet she was. I fucked her slowly, added a third finger to my probe. She moaned and gasped with pleasure. I showed my fingers into her as deep as they would go and massaged her clit with my thumb. I now put all my fingers except my thumb in her and fucked her making sure my thumb would stimulate her clit with each stroke.

She moaned loudly and begged me to continue to fuck her hard - and I did but now with my entire fist. Bit by bit I forced my fist deeper into her, slowly expanding her cunt hole until she would swallow the entire fist all the way up to my wrist.

Her cunt lips were held wide apart, exposing her clit at the apex of her slit. With my free hand I touched her sensitive spot rubbing and caressing it until she climaxed with an extended orgasm accompanied by a symphony of loud sounds of satisfaction.

I washed my hands and wiped her cunt clean and lowered her leg which still was attached to the chain.

I put a heavy leather hood on her head covering everything except her eyes, nose, and mouth. The hood had three buckles on each side of the opening for the face allowing one to encase her head entirely with separated front pieces covering the eyes, the nose, and/or the mouth.

But for now, I left her face visible and instead put a bit in her mouth and strapped it tight to her head harness. The bit had a special feature. The mouth piece extended from each side of her mouth forward some 15cm where they joined forming a triangle. At the top of the triangle a O-ring was welded fast.

I then donned her with a black shining leather waist cincher with various straps, buckles, D-rings etc. I made sure there was a snug yet comfortable fit not to limit her agility (for later).

I put two boxes next to her legs and motioned her to get up on them and squat. It was a bit awkward for her but she managed. Her rear end was now accessible. I put on a glove and began to massage her ass hole softening her sphincter. Once satisfied I put a tiny amount of lube on a tail dildo and gently pushed it inside her. For starters there was some resistance but once the flange had passed the sphincter it was sucked in and would remain in place. I asked her to step down and inspected my work. She was now wearing a half meter pony tail and I was was pleased with the looks.

Next, I clad her legs in thigh-high black leather boots and secured them from sliding down by connecting garter-belt-like straps to the boots and the cincher - eight of them altogether. The shoes of the boots were crafted with horse shoes and tilted to make them become high heels.

I looped a rope over the beam above her and tied it to the O-ring of her bit. Pulling on it forced her to look upwards keeping her immobile as I freed her arms and disconnected the chains from her collar and released her from its grip.

I put mittens on her hands and secured them around her wrists. The mittens extended into long straps which I tied together behind her neck. In this way her lower arms rested against her upper arms keeping her hands and arms in bondage. As added security I lopped a strap around her upper arms and buckled it up on her back pulling the arms together and preventing her from moving them at all, neither forward, sideways, or in any other direction.

I looked with satisfaction at what I had accomplished and noticed her worry-some look in her eyes. I decided to blindfold her for the last piece of the transformation.

She was blindfolded and I marveled at the sight. Her head was covered with a black heavy-duty hood, her tits were compressed at the base forcing them to bulge and stand straight out, and her nipples were black and erect. I got horny by the sight.

Her arms were immobilized in tight bondage, the cincher covered her lower torso and her upper tummy and her legs were covered in black shiny leather. Altogether this accentuated the nudeness and vulnerability of her sex. Her cunt was white and bald clearly showing how her crack curved down between her legs.

I decided to indulge myself. I placed the stool between her legs and loosened the rope that was keeping her head up so that she could lower her body to sit on the stool. But it wasn't my plan to let her sit. Instead, I told her to stand up again so that I could lay down on the stool. I ordered her to lower herself so that my dick could enter her cunt. I then commanded her to fuck me.

I was laying still, enjoying the soft wet grip of her cunt around my dick while she had to do all the work moving herself up and down moving my dick in and out of her warm cunt. It was an extremely arousing moment laying there and see her donned as a pony while she was pleasuring me.

But it was not only me enjoying what was happening. The slut in her took over and she moaned and groaned with increasing pleasure and I could feel how her cunt got wetter and tighter each time she lowered herself on my dick.

12