The Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began rubbing her clit as my orgasm was getting closer and managed to stimulate her such that she came at the same time as I unloaded my cum deep inside her cunt. She slumped down and remained seated on top of me with my dick in her cunt to extending our mutual pleasure.

After having composed ourselves for a few minutes I asked her to stand up. I cleaned my dick and wiped her pussy clean. I was now ready for the final step.

I removed the stool but asked her to remain standing with her legs apart. From the back of the shed I retrieved a black carbon fiber cart. It featured two wheels and a padded seat for the rider. From the axis connecting the wheels a beam extended forward. It curved elegantly upwards to crotch height before it leveled out. Some 40 cm from its end a 15 cm long and 4 cm wide dildo protruded upwards. Some 35 cm before and after the dildo along the beam two strong D-rings were worked into it. Three heavy duty leather straps were attached to each of the D-rings.

I rolled the cart forward and positioned the beam between her legs with the dildo below her cunt. I lifted the beam and put the dildo against her cunt hole and slowly pushed it into her still wet cunt. My cum had just begun seeping out of her, helping the dildo to slide in easily. Keeping the beam with its dildo in place with my left hand I took one of the steps from the rear end D-ring and buckled it tight to the back of her cincher. I then repeated the process with a strap from the front-end D-ring. I could now let go of the beam and buckled the remaining four straps to her left and right sides of her cincher, two on each side.

The beam was held in place by three front end and three back-end straps securely positioning the dildo in her cunt so that it wouldn't hurt her when moving around. And that was the point. She was dressed up as a pony and supposed to pull the cart with its driver around while being penetrated by a massive dildo.

I removed the rope from the O-ring of the bit and attached reins instead and got on the cart. I motioned her forward out of the shed towards the dirt road and enjoyed my pony and carriage ride.

She was blindfolded, had a tail dildo in her ass and a normal dildo in her cunt - and I was riding her. I could get a hard-on for less.

We returned to the shed about half an hour later. I checked my watch and realized it was just on time. Indeed, a van with a horse transport trailer drove up and stopped next to the shed.

The two men from the day before stepped out, opened the trailer, and led her inside - with the cart - and hence the dildo - still in place.

They gave me an envelope with a ticket to the race track next day. Apparently, there was a pony race taking place. I wondered what odds the pony I had prepared would be running at running at.

12