The Delivery Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt so good, his strong body just pounding me to the couch. We were both now sweating profusely. "Carl, you're going to make me cum so hard," I said. "Fuck you feel good, Steven" He pounded even harder and the couch was creaking. I felt my cock throbbing. "I'm gonna cum!" I said. And then I came so hard the cum hit my face and the back of the couch and all over my chest and stomach. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum now too," Carl said.

He pulled out of my ass and came all over my chest. We were both breathing heavily and covered in sweat. I looked at Carl with those big green eyes and then he leaned in and kissed me. "That was amazing," I said.

"Yah, I've never cum that hard before," Carl said. "Me either," I said. Carl laid back on the couch. Just a big hunky bear naked in front of me. I snuggled into his arms and just rested my head on his chest. Our sweat and both of our cum was still on my chest and dripped onto carl. we both mixed it together and just rubbed it deeper on his chest and nipples. Carl started to snore and we fell asleep in my office naked.

We lost track of time and it was now 4:30 a.m. WE could hear the doors opening. "Oh shit, the office cleaners are coming in now," I said. We both frantically put our clothes back on and left the office. The cleaners looked at us and pretended not to smile, "We know what you were doing". Carl and I got to the elevator. While it was going down Carl said, "I guess I'll see you in a few hours to drop off the mail?" I winked at him and gave him a huge tongue kiss before the elevator doors opened. "Yah, we'll see each other soon.

12