The Delivery Man

Story Info
An older man cuckolds his young colleague.
8k words
4.1
43.9k
67
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,702 Followers

I'd been a delivery man for a large Department Store for 30 odd years when young Lee became my protegee and sidekick. My job always needed two as we delivered furniture and electrical goods all around the region; and we very quickly 'hit it off;' even though at 62 I was 15 years older than his own Dad, who wasn't in his life any more after leaving his Mother when he was 10.

The kid spent the next 8 or 9 years sharing a flat with an assortment of 'Uncles' who lived with his Mother and him for weeks or months before moving on.

As the weeks went by we talked about lots of things; his life and especially his wife, who he was always keen to show me photos of on his phone. She was in her mid-twenties and stunningly pretty, as it's fair to see, so was he. It's odd seeing a man as pretty as him; and without stereotyping, if I hadn't known better might have even thought he was gay.

Lee was constantly checking himself out in the van's mirrors and adjusting his thick blonde head of hair.

He had to leave early one day and asked me to cover for him as he had a Doctor's appointment and he'd forgot to book the time off; which came as no real surprise; as while God had given him those handsome good looks; he'd balanced it by making him as thick as mince!

All went well as we got all the large and heavy items off the wagon as early as possible only leaving things I could carry myself.

The next morning Lee thanked my profusely and confessed that he was unable to have children because of a motorbike accident a year after getting married, making him infertile and unable to get an erection without Viagra and a pump.

I didn't know what to say ..... I was totally flabbergasted, but appreciated the trust that he had in me to share this.

We said no more about it over the next few months; carrying on regardless, having a laugh especially when I regaled him with some of my older sexual exploits.

Although I've slowed down considerably in the last 10 years or so, I was a 'player' for most of my adult life; so much so it cost me two marriages and because I seduced her best friend; my eldest daughter still doesn't speak to me!

While I'm just shy of 6 feet tall and naturally fit, with a shaved head and a soft 'beer belly' Lee was probably only 5 feet 5 or 6 and as skinny as a rake.

As time went by I got to meet Lee's gorgeous young wife many times when she picked him up from work. Just like him she was mid twenties and only 5 feet and a bit tall; but was extremely lithe; as befits a Yoga instructor and personal trainer, which she was .... and boy did she look good in Lycra leggings and tight vest or t-shirt that invariably showed a lot of cleavage.

As time went by Lee showed me some holiday photos that included his wife, Emily in a bikini which barely covered her tits and showed off her multiple tattoos as well.

"You know .... with .... what you told me a few weeks ago ..... don't you .... worry that .... she'll .....you know?" I let the sentence drift off.

He took a minute or more to reply.

"I guess so .... she ...... but ..... it is what it is."

Then he shrugged his shoulders. "We get by .... we have to be a bit .... you know.... different....it's not the end of the world."

There was an uneasy silence until we made our next delivery.

But I was serious; the kid was my friend and his wife was stunningly sexy; in my experience it was only going to be a matter of time before she strayed; especially with his problems.

About a month later we were making a repeat delivery to a nice housing estate. We'd been here twice before and I was sure the wife; who was in her thirties had been giving me the 'glad eye', but apart from returning her flirting nothing had happened. Today we were now delivering a large TV.

We arrived just before 9am; and when she answered the door was only wearing a flimsy silk dressing gown, loosely tied in the middle and showing a little too much cleavage and some obviously erect nipples.

She was a bit flustered, saying she hadn't expected us so early; but still had all of her make-up on and her blonde hair was already styled. I reminded her that the time slot was 8am to 1pm.

Regaining her composure she showed me into the living room where the TV needed to go. Five minutes later we'd brought the box in and I was asking her for a signature.

That's when she told us she thought we would install it. I explained that wasn't part of our job and her husband would get it working in a few minutes.

"He's away for a few days." She grinned then went coy, playing with her hair.

"If we do it, it'll be £25" I sighed and smirked. This was a regular occurrence and a good source of cash for us delivery men.

"I don't think I have any cash in the house." She smiled, then turned quickly making the dressing gown rise a little. She walked across the room and had to bend over to take her purse from a big coffee table; this gave us a good view up the gown and got a great view of her voluptuous arse and both that saw she wasn't wearing panties.

Lee looked shocked; then grinned when I winked at him.

She turned and gave us that coy smile again; "I haven't got any cash; sorry."

"We've got a problem then." I grinned.

"Can you think of another way I can pay you?" The blonde smiled, playing with the cord on her gown.

I pursed my lips, then nodded at Lee. He returned with a totally blank look.

"Show me the goods and he can set up the TV for you." A second later she'd untied the robe and was dropping it onto the carpet, leaving her naked.

She was on the cusp of being Rubenesque; huge tits and arse with a hairy fanny.

"Get on with it then." I snapped at my colleague, then unbuckled my work trousers, dropping them to my ankles, followed by my pants. Because of what had just been on view I already had a 'semi' on, which seemed to impress her.

"Get on your knees then." I forcibly told her and waved a hand in the direction of my dick.

The housewife smiled and raised her eyebrows; then did as she was told; "That's a whopper!" she giggled before taking my shaft in one hand my balls in the other and kissed my knob; before slobbering all over it.

Lee was all fingers and thumbs setting the TV up and watching me get a sloppy blowjob.

Satisfied my cock was hard enough she stood up and pulled me by the cock to the settee, which made me walk like a penguin.

She sat on the edge of the sofa and continued the sloppy blowie, as I roughly played with her tits, which turned into a titty-wank. After a couple of minutes of this, she lay on her back and spread her legs ..... she was fucking soaking.

With no need for foreplay and being on the clock with our deliveries; I nudged my cock between her legs and slid it straight in her married cunt with no friction at all.

"Oooohh ooohhh oooh!" She panted; "that's so fucking big!" Then grabbed the back of my head.

The harder I fucked her the more her tits wobbled which was fun especially when she buried my face between them.

Coming up for air, I rested my left hand on the sofa arm and shocked her by grabbing her throat with my free hand, applying just enough pressure to scare her a little bit.

Realising that there was no imminent danger the blonde grinned at me and began bucking her hips to match my ever faster thrusts.

Knowing I was 'on the verge;' I looked across at Lee who looked thunderstruck.

"Do you want to join in?" I asked; forgetting his 'issues' "she could do with a cock in her mouth..... couldn't you?", still with my hand around her throat she nodded...Lee just shook his head.

Taking my hand off her throat, I slowly pulled my cock out of her pulsating cunt, edged forward straddling her thighs, and after three or four frantic tugs made a short jet of spunk shot out and landed on her tits; two more tugs and some more dribbled on her pubes.

"Wow ... that was fun." The woman chuckled, rubbing her throat; "do you lads want a cup of coffee or tea?"

"No thanks," I courteously replied; "work to do and all that." then cheekily winked at the still naked woman.

Back in the cab; I apologised for embarrassing him when I'd invited him to join in; but he shrugged it off asking, "Does that happen much?"

"Not as much as it used to ..... maybe once or twice a year now?"

"Jesus H Christ!" he whistled as I started the engine. "How the fuck do you manage that?"

"Bored housewives." I grinned; "It's always been the same ..... sometimes you get a 'look' or spot a 'glint in the eye' .... it's the same on a Friday night ..... I must give off an aura that horny women can sense .... like a bitch on heat!"

Then we both laughed.

As the day carried on Lee kept looking at me and shaking his head and giggling as he thought back to me fucking the TV woman.

The day wore on and Lee kept excitedly talking about what he'd seen; "fucking hell!" I laughed at one stage, "have you got a hard on?" Then playfully grabbed his crotch as I held onto the steering wheel with the other hand. "Do you want to whip it and have a wank?" I teased him.

"Fuck off!" He grunted as he pushed my hand away.

"I bet you'll rip your wife's knickers off as soon as you get in the house!"

Lee blushed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm right; aren't I!" I teased again; "She better send me a letter of thanks, don't you think?"

Still blushing, my young workmate couldn't hide the grin on his face.

There wasn't any more work related sex over the next few weeks; but a month or so later Lee was called into the office a few weeks late and was 'moved up ' to becoming a Senior Driver like me; so the Deadly Duo were finally split up; I don't think that was the reason why, but my 'aura' didn't appear to be working as I suddenly hit a 'dry patch' on the weekends and a couple of regular 'booty calls' knocked me back too.

It wasn't a huge problem as I was more than happy wanking most nights watching porn or reading erotica.

Eventually it was the weekend of our warehouse manager's wedding in a Country Hotel about thirty miles from where I lived; meaning a stay-over.

As well as another 10 or 12 colleagues and their partners; Lee and his wife Emily were there too.

I was suited and booted; as befits a cool ex-Mod and certainly stood out among my mates who looked like they were wearing their own wedding suits from the last century; some too tight and others too baggy as their weight had changed over the years.

In fairness young Lee looked good too; but his wife Emily who had changed her hairstyle to a platinum blonde *'Purdey cut' was outstanding wearing a pink over the knee flared dress that had a collar and cutaway at the front exposing a lot of braless boobage; much to the delight of the male guests and disdain of the elder ladies in attendance.

It was evident that she was in her element being the centre of attraction all afternoon; and ..... even though I was having a 'good drink' she caught my eye a few times over the round table that we shared at the reception and I swear there wasn't just a 'twinkle in her eyes' but an actual 'glint'.

As the tables were cleared to arrange the ballroom for the evening disco; most of the guests headed to their bedrooms for a siesta; but I and a few work colleagues moved out onto the patio for another drink and a cigarette.

The mood was very convivial as there had been a plentiful supply of wine and several mates were already what we know as 'well refreshed' and I doubted that they would see the night out.

After a few minutes Emily and her dress became a topic of conversation; the men as you'd expect were very complimentary, and we all laughed out loud when Si told us his wife had got all 'frosty faced' and harrumphed that 'Emily looked like a tart.' .... Just before I could defend my mates wife's' honour; much to my surprise Byron from Accounts piped up; "if you've got it .... flaunt it I say! I'd love to get my hands on them." He slurred totally misjudging the mood; and this was no real surprise but he sounded sleazy; and I firmly told him so.

This took the conversation in a new direction and a few people drifted away leaving me and three other men; now shifting onto football talk.

"Here's my favourite van driver!" An instantly recognisable voice filled the early evening air; "Is there room for a little one?" Emily giggled as she wiggled towards us on her unfeasibly high shoes. When she got near me, she actually toppled into my arms as a shoe went sideways.

"Oops!" she giggled again; checking to see nothing had spilled out of the front of her dress; satisfied her boobs were still partially hidden, she announced ..... "I might as well have a comfortable seat," then plonked herself side-saddle on my knees!

Without a second thought I immediately did what I would do with my grand-kids when they sit on my knee .... I quickly spread them wide, making her appear to fall between them .... making her shriek with laughter; carefully holding on to her wine glass.

I did this another three or four times; carefully holding her around the waist; and after each time her shrieks got ever louder; and her boobs seemed to have a life of their own bouncing from side to side and up and down; which made my mates grin salaciously and move their seats closer to form a bit of a semi-circle; hiding the sexy young woman from any prying eyes.

"Oh my giddy aunt." Emily laughed as she gasped for breath while putting her arm around my shoulder for 'safety' moving around into what could have been a 'reverse cowboy' position.

The conversation took an immediate left turn with my friends asking how she'd met Lee and what did she do for a living ..... all bland questions but ; still sitting on my knee, Emily was in her element with five men all leering at her.

As she finished one drink another was immediately produced and she gratefully took it.

Unknown to my friends I was gently raising my hips to press my thick dick against her arse; and bless her she shuffled a couple of times to aid my dry humping.

When my colleague Dave started telling a very rude joke, I looked across at the French windows and was surprised to see Lee in the shadows watching us; not exactly hiding, but desperately trying to look inconspicuous. Our eyes locked and he immediately grinned then gave me a thumbs-up sign.

OK .... I was confused now; but my young friend seemed perfectly happy watching his sexy wife now openly wriggling on my lap and not stopping the others getting a sneaky peak at her boobs.

Stevie then told his favourite joke about a woman with scratches on her back; and her lover asking how they came about; she replied .... '

doggy fashion' ....

the man then suggests she should have used the missionary position ...

to which she replies; "I'd love to .... but the Alsatian can't manage it!"

Emily howled with laughter, making her boobs wobble; so I grabbed her hips; and said; "What? Like this?"

I then bounced her so hard, up and down on my semi-hard cock that this time a boob actually popped out of her dress; which made me bounce her harder and faster to stop her pushing it back in too quickly as she desperately tried not to spill her drink.

Everyone including Emily were nearly crying with laughter, and I eventually had to stop, which allowed her to push the boob back out of harm's way, then punch my arm as she scowled;

"You naughty, naughty man!" Then kissed me on the forehead; "Naughty man!"

As I leant over to pick up my pint I saw Lee again; who was still watching from the shadows.

I never for one moment thought he hadn't approached us because he was scared of me; but even as we locked eyes again he made no move to come and rescue his pretty wife from a lecherous old man and his randy friends.

Instead he slowly smiled then raised his glass in a salute.

'If that's how you want to play it? I'm game kiddo."

The guys told more jokes and the dirtier they were, the more Emily laughed, and when she laughed she wriggled on my lap; and by that stage she had to be aware that there was a lump in the centre that hadn't been there half an hour ago.

Soon the disco started and the others started to filter back into the room; but Emily stayed where she was; on my knee ..... telling Billy, who looked like he was waiting for me "We'll just be a minute ..... I need to have a quick word with Mick."

He looked at me and I responded by making a face that implied I had no idea what she was talking about.

As soon as he was out of the hearing zone, she swivelled and put an arm around my neck again;

"Lee told me about you and that woman .... the TV delivery a few weeks ago?"

"Did he now?" I replied, slightly disappointed in my young friend, "and what exactly did he tell you?"

"That you made her go on her knees to suck your cock."

She stopped to gauge my response, then continued when I made no comment, "he said you were very forceful..... very, very forceful with her."

There was another silence as I tried to work out where the story was going.

"Then you made her get on her back and then .....choked her and fucked her ragged!"

Emily was now squirming on my knee, presumably trying to rub something along my growing cock.

"And?" I queried, still wondering why she was telling me this.

"He says you have a massive cock! Twice as big as his is." She chuckled as she nuzzled my ear under cover of darkness.

"Did he now?" I grinned, then slid my hand up her leg which necessitated a low chuckle and a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes.... it really, really turned him on watching you .... he said it was the first hard-on he'd had without Viagra! It was the same that night when he told me about it again, in bed..... so, thank you." Which elicited another soft kiss to the forehead.

"You're welcome." I replied stroking her thigh and easing my hand around to the front of her silk panties, which was now adding an extra inch to my dick, and Emily seemed more than happy to let me continue. Normally I would have whisked her away to some secluded spot and given her a rough knee trembler; but too many people; including her husband knew we were there.

"I think we should go back in." I whispered as I gently slid a hand inside her dress and cupped her fleshy tit.

"Must we?" She giggled.

"I think so .... you'll be missed."

Emily pouted like one of my young Granddaughters.

"With my hand still cupping her tit, she had one last thing to ask; "Will you be my Bull?"

"Bull?" I was puzzled. I knew what the term meant, but did she?

"Yes .... my Bull ..... fucking me hard whenever you want, just like you did that woman .... maybe every week?" She then linked our hands and compared sizes; with mine being nearly twice as big as hers.

"Every week?" I laughed and tugged on her nipple making her wince;.

"Maybe more." She gasped as I squeezed it harder.

"What does your husband think about this?" I half teased and half wanted to now what sort of wife she really was.

"He wants to watch." She whispered, "it was his idea."

I thought I was unshockable, but my mouth clearly hung open.

Emily untangled herself then straightened her dress, "Think about it .... please." She playfully pouted again.

You could have fucked me with the rag-man's trumpet as I fumbled for my cigarettes ..... this was a new one; and something that needed a clear head; and I was already four pints in with a stonking hard-on inside my pants.

As I lit my cigarette I saw Lee greeting his sexy young wife at the door. After kissing her, he lifted the back of the dress revealing her long legs and pink panties, then waved at me ..... maybe she was being serious after all.

I finished my cigarette and headed to the bar, where a couple of the lads were already waiting for me.

"What the fuck was that about?" Marlon laughed as Jake ordered a round of drinks.

"I don't really know." I lied; "She's definitely a tease and a minx ..... but he must have some cock on him to keep her satisfied." I sighed, trying to throw them off the scent; "but .... lads .... don't tell everybody ..... she'd had a drink and the kid doesn't deserve any hassle."

Mag58
Mag58
2,702 Followers