The Delivery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,757 Followers

The lads looked at each other; and it was obviously a great piece of gossip for them; but my reputation preceded me and they probably knew better than to cross me.

A couple of pints later I made my way into the ballroom were the disco was in full force, with Emily and Lee looking like the young lovers that they were.

I made my way onto the dance-floor and over the next half hour danced with a couple of women from the sales office; before Emily eventually caught my eye, beckoning me over with the curl of a finger.

It wasn't quite a Tango; but she sashayed her dress and looked every inch the bitch on heat I knew she was; and I was sure a couple of guests noticed us and nudged each other.

As the song ended, and without wishing to embarrass her I made my excuses and tried to head back to the bar; only for Emily to tug my jacket sleeve.

"Have you thought about it?" She mouthed, "Have you decided yet?"

I glanced around then nodded, "If he's cool with it .... so am I."

She smiled and walked away in the opposite direction.

An hour later I was just finishing my pint and about to go to the toilet, when Emily appeared in the doorway and jerked her head, wanting me to follow her.

Slurping down the end of my 7th pint of the night; I indeed followed the young married minx.

In the foyer she was waiting next to a large pillar.

"And?" I asked, half expecting her to want to go out into the secluded gardens.

"Lee's ready in our room." She purred.

"Ready?" I queried through a beer infused fog.

"Ready... you'll see." Emily giggled. "Follow me ..... room 69."

"Of course it is." I raised my eyebrows, "what else would it be? I'm going for a piss first see you there."

I went for a piss, then gave her a minute; scanned around the foyer and followed her up the wide staircase, not knowing what lay ahead for me.

As I walked along the corridor Emily popped out from an alcove, "I wasn't sure you'd actually come."

I shrugged; "happy to try anything once." I nervously replied.

"I hope it's not once!" She giggled and cupped my groin.

With the beer giving my already sky high confidence an element of arrogance, I pushed her back into the alcove and began forcibly kissing her .... which she eagerly responded too.

I quickly had a hand inside her dress mangling her tits which made her moan as we passionately continued kissing; then her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I lifted the front of her dress with the other hand and began roughly pulling her panties down her thighs.

"Take them off!" I growled, then pushed my tongue deep in her married mouth. Emily complied, wriggling her hips until her knickers were around her ankles, then had to bend over to pull them over her high heels.

"Give them here." I held my hand out.

She handed them over and chuckled as I examined the sticky gusset, then I removed my pocket square from my suit jacket and replaced it with her pink silk panties.

I went back to French kissing her and when she she stroked my groin I pushed my hand back up her dress to find a smooth pussy, then forced my hand between her legs and she was so wet there was hardly any resistance as my middle finger glided straight up her cunt twisting from side to side.

"Oh FUCK!" She gasped, "that's fucking massive! Oh fuck Mick ..... what are you doing to me?...oh God yes... YES, fucking YES!" She gasped as I fingered her so hard she was now up on tippy toes

My cock was beginning to throb and it took great willpower not to fuck her right there.

There was a sheen of sweat on her brow and Emily's chest was glowing as it heaved up and down.

"Let's go to our room," Emily panted through gritted teeth, "Lee is waiting."

I was so turned on I'd nearly forgot that her young husband wanted to watch me fuck his sexy wife.

I put my arm around her waist as we walked along the corridor until we arrived at Room 69. Emily took the key card from her purse then nervously looked at me where I too looked as if I didn't know what was about to happen ..... this was a first for me.

"Have you done this before??" I asked.

Emily shook her head then gave a thin smile.

"Well....I have fucked other men ..... a couple of times; and" she paused, "then told him about it in bed .....and it really turns him on.... but .... not with him ... actually there."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

She nodded, smiled and nodded again; even more enthusiastically as she put her card into the holder.

Emily went in first as I held the door open, and stopped suddenly, then grinning at the sight before her urned to me and raised her eyebrows as I closed the door and had to squeeze against her in the tiny space.

She turned her head again probably to confirm I was OK, then edged forward.

"Fucking hell!" I gasped when I saw Lee.

Emily grinned even wider at the expression on my face.

My young friend was kneeling naked, with his hands and feet shackled behind his back by some leather cuffs to the leg of a dressing table; and even more bizarrely had a leather strap around his head holding a red ball in his mouth.

I knew he had tattoos, but it was an eye-opener to see how many he actually had and the intricate detail on the matching tribal designs covering his shoulders and forearms as well as his thighs and presumably buttocks too.

I gave my pubes a trim every week, 'just in case'; but his legs and pubic area were all totally shaved, leaving his 'little dickie' sticking out a couple of inches; which would have explained Emily's urge to try something bigger; if she hadn't already.

I'd seen things like this in porn films .... but nothing even close in real life.

Emily stood in front of him, "Sorry we are late sweetie," she teased, "but Mickey was fingering me in the corridor."

She then lifted her dress up to her waist giving him a close up view of her uncovered genital area, "He took my panties off in the corridor ... anyone could have seen us.... How naughty was that?" She tormented him further by rubbing her bare pubes against his face. "Can you smell how wet he's made me?"

Emily then squatted in front of her husband, and flicked his flaccid prick with her well manicured finger nail,making him wince, then flicked his prick again as she spread her piss flaps; "look how wet he's made me."

I felt like the metaphorical 'spare prick at a party' at this stage.

"Oh sweetie, his finger was even bigger than your little tiddler." Her voice was now low and slightly menacing; "so God knows how big his fucking cock is .... but you already know how big it is .... don't you sweetie?"

Lee nodded.

Emily stood up and turned to me; "where were we?"

I took a big breath and remembered how turned on she'd told me she'd been on hearing about the way I'd treated the TV woman.

"Get on your fucking knees and get my cock out!"

A huge smile lit up her face, as she slowly dropped to the required position, then fumbled with my belt.

"Come on, hurry up ... I want to feel my cock in the back of your throat."

She was now breathing heavily as she finally unbuckled the belt with her deft fingers then quickly opening the button before slowly pulling my zip down, followed by my tugging my trousers to my ankles.

Turning to her husband she sexily giggled as she caressed my cock through my Hugo Boss underpants; "look at his big bulge sweetie .... what do you think he's got hidden in there for me?"

"Never mind him ...... concentrate on this!" I growled as I scooped my cock out of my pants and tapped her on the head with it.

Emily turned and gasped, before softly wrapping her soft fingers around my rubbery shaft, then examining it like a Pox-Doctor's nurse.

These days I can get a about six inches out of it; but I'm too old for it to get really, really hard and reach the 7+ inches of my youth; but the girth is still as thick as ever and Emily looked impressed enough as she pulled my foreskin back and sexily licked the crown.

She'd obviously done this before, so I took the opportunity to kick my pants and trousers off followed by my shirt and tie.

Gently pulling her head back by a handful of hair I firmly told her; "take my socks off ..... then suck my toes."

As soon as my socks were off I sat on the edge of the bed; side-on to Lee. Bless her, she gleefully obliged caressing and licking my feet, then the individual toes; eventually filling her mouth with all five toes on my left foot.

"Now get back to sucking my cock ..... make it nice and hard so I can fuck you like a real man should."

Emily glanced at her manacled husband then dipped back into my lap; sucking and licking my cock as if it was made of candy.

I cupped the back of her head with one hand, pulling it onto my bell-end until a good two or three inches of cock filled her mouth; then with a deft click of my fingers unhooked the halter of her dress; flicking the straps down her arms.

I slightly loosened my grip on her head; but keeping my cock firmly inside her mouth, then tugged the dress straps down unleashing her young tits.

"You like that don't you?" I rhetorically asked, "a mouth full of an other man's cock?"

"Hmmm.... hmmm" she mumbled still sucking on my knob as I pulled her head back and forth, until I finally let her go.

She rocked back on her knees and wiped the saliva from her chin with the back of her hand, which allowed me a good look at her tits which were even perkier than I'd imagined.

"Don't waste that." I laughed; "time for a titty-wank now."

Emily looked at the spit on the back of her left hand, the diamond in her engagement ring sparkling as it sat next to her gold wedding ring then wiped it between her tits; grinned at her husband, then shuffled closer before placing my cock between her married mounds, then slapped it from side to side with them; which was a first for me.

After a minute or so she clamped her tits around my erection and actually performed a slow and savoury wank with them; licking my tip on the upward strokes.

This was so good I worried for a few seconds about how long I would last; but experience told me that after 7 pints if I hadn't already cum by now, I would get at least a half hour; perhaps more out of it.

I've always loved titty-wanks, so shifted along the bed until I could rest my arm on the headboard, which also made Emily about a foot away from her husband, and she looked like she was loving giving one out too; occasionally dribbling a plume of spit onto my cock to add more lubrication.

"Give it another suck, then I can get around to fucking you." I immediately groaned as my cock was as hard as it was going to be and even ached a bit as she happily took it in her mouth inches away from her manacled husband; gleefully sucking and wanking my stiff dick while cupping my balls as she swept eye contact between me and her husband.

"Stand up and take your dress off so I can get a good look at you."

Emily did just that and wriggled out of the dress, making her titties wobble above Lee's head and her waxed pubes level with her eyes.

"Give me a twirl then." I laughed, and with a big smile on her face the young housewife did just that, spinning around two or three times; absolutely naked apart from her sexy high heels.

Tugging on my cock I told her to 'get on board and fuck me' .....

"Yes please!" She gasped without a second's thought for her husband kneeling next to us.

As she straddled my lap I pulled her forward and French kissed her as she fumbled with my cock between her legs; stroking it along her juicy gash looking for the golden hole.

"Ooh!" She chuckled when she found the spot, "Should I?" she whispered, looking over her shoulder at Lee who had a perfect view of her rubbing my cock along her slit; the young man was nodding his head; and now sporting a four inch hard-on.

Emily put her hands on my shoulders to take her weight then slowly lowered herself onto the full length. Regardless of how wet and sticky her pussy was; it was tight ... so tight I thought it might pull the skin off my dick!

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised as she closed her eyes and gently bit her bottom lip as she took all six inches or so up her tight cunt; as her husband's dick was hardly the size of my little finger!

"Does that feel good baby?" I asked as she bottomed out and puffed out her cheeks.

"Oh shit YES!" She panted as she rolled her hips, enjoying the girth as much as the length. "I've never had a cock this big." She huskily whispered, "it's fucking massive."

Which was a nice thing to say; but said a lot for the other lovers she'd ever had.

"Come on then ..... get your arse in gear!" I teased as I spanked her arse twice, which led to my young lover riding my cock like a Grand National jockey; squealing and grunting for five or six minutes as I intermittently spanked her arse until it glowed red in the mirror, and her husbands face only 10 or twelve inches from my cock entering his wife's most precious possession.

"My turn now," I grunted as I took hold of her tattooed hips; and began thrusting my cock in her like a pneumatic drill!

Emily had a look of amazement on her face and I thought her eyes were going to pop out as she let out primeval grunts and groans, as her sexy tits bounced like balloons in the wind.

I couldn't do this for much more than a minute or so; dramatically pulling her off my cock and pushing her on her front; "get on your hands and knees."

Emily quickly scrambled onto her hands and knees with her feet dangling over the bed, which left her arse perfectly at cock level.

"Show him how wet you are" I firmly told Lee's hot young wife; with another two slaps to her delightful peachy arse, which made her squeak, "go on sexy, pull your cheeks apart for him".

Resting on a shoulder Emily placed a hand on each cheek and pulled them apart exposing her shiny and puffed up labia, which was coated in frothy 'lady juices' and her cheeky chocolate starfish; which looked very inviting; and I presumed wasn't out of bounds either.

"She looks fucking soaking; doesn't she?" I asked my young colleague who nodded his head. "here goes!"

I took hold of her hips, then forced my cock back up her soaking cunt as hard as possible; then without letting her catch her breath began vigorously fucking her as fast as possible, making Emily grunt and groan as she clung onto the quilt.

Obviously I soon tired again, so contented myself with forcing it in as deep as possible and slapping her arse; until it was glowing red raw; and she never uttered a word to stop me.

At one stage I looked at my cock as it slid out and realised it hadn't been this hard for years, so withdrew, rubbed some juices against her puckered arsehole, slid my middle finger in a couple of inches; which made her gasp; "Oh fuck yes .... yes please Mick! Do my arse!"

I slapped both cheeks again then pushed my knob an inch or so into her arsehole; meeting virtually no resistance.

"Oh fucking Hell, MICK!" Emily squealed, "it's too big ..... you'll split it!"

"I don't think so." I growled at the young woman who now buried her face in the quilt; and before she could tense up too much; I gave two mighty thrusts until about five inches were up her shitter!

Emily was now grunting and groaning, "Oh fuck .... oh fuck.... oh fuck!" over and over again; as I slowly fucked her arse until she relaxed and allowed me to fuck it a bit harder and faster to the tune of "oh fuck .... oh fuck!" as my cock pounded her tight arse accompanied by the occasional slap to her arse and occasionally her swinging tits too.

"Do you like that, do you?" I turned to Lee, allowing him an angle that he could see my cock in his wife's arse; "do you? Does it turn you on watching her get fucked up the arse?"

His eyes were nearly popping out of his head at this stage and his cock was actually twitching; but he nodded and made a gurgling sound.

I was soon out of breath, but far from finished.

"Get on your back." I said with just the right amount of venom, as I slowly pulled my cock out of her once tight arsehole which was now stretched wide open and actually gaping.

Emily had a look of shock on her face as I manhandled her into the position I now wanted; which was forcing her back onto her head and shoulders with her body in the air and left ankle pulled back only inches away from her face.

Breathing heavily myself, I positioned my cock against her cunt slit; then more or less dropped forward; knocking the air out of her as my full weight forced my cock deep inside her belly.

It was a long time since I'd had such a willing partner; but I couldn't take advantage as much as I'd liked; age and too much to drink was taking its toll; so instead of fucking her fast and furiously in this position it had to be slow, deep and lingering .... and with my free hand wrapped around her pretty little neck; much to her apparent delight; forcing her to breath through her nose.

As soon as my cock was greasy enough from her pussy-juices, our eyes met as I withdrew and nudged it against her arsehole again; then with a lustful grin on my face; I repeated the motion; forcing my thick cock balls deep in her arse with one forceful push ....... "FUCK ..... FUCK .... FUCK ..... YOU BASTARD!" Emily cried out through pursed lips and puffed out cheeks; so loud anyone in the next room would have heard her.

"Mickey .... you bastard!" She hissed through gritted teeth as she clenched her eyes closed.

Undeterred I held her left ankle in place as she wrapped the other leg around my hip! Her shitter obviously, wasn't as tight this time, so gripping the headboard with my free hand I managed to pound it with my 60 year old cock for a good two or three minutes; making her eyes bulge; and with each thrust she gasped and clenched her teeth.

Soon my balls began to tingle; which wasn't a surprise after nearly 45 minutes of wild sex with a gorgeous twenty something housewife!

I slowly pulled my now throbbing cock out, let her slide her leg down and straddled her belly, tugging furiously on my cock ...... "Open wide!" I grunted, as my knuckles brushed against her tits, "get ready ..... I'm cumming!"

Emily cupped my balls and began squeezing and shaking them while opening her mouth as wide as possible.

After easing myself forward again, so my cock was resting on her tongue; I clung onto the headboard, still wanking furiously; now gasping for air as I felt the 'rush' in my groin, then my balls tightened followed by two thick globs of spunk that landed on her tongue ......... my orgasms these days are more intense than ever; sometimes; and this was one of them...I can even get a pain in my shaft .... but that didn't stop me draining the last few drops onto her tits before virtually rolling onto my back alongside her; as the adrenaline that had fuelled everything now disappeared in nano-seconds.

I turned my head, to see Emily theatrically swallowing my cum while facing her husband.

As I panted like the old man I am; Emily swung off the bed to kneel in front of Lee.

"You naughty, naughty boy!" She chastised him; "just look at the mess you've made."

I rolled over to see that totally unaided by his hands; her husband had shot a load of spunk onto the bedroom carpet.

Emily flicked his still swollen cock again; but not as painfully this time ...... "Did Lee like that then?" She teased as she ran her fingers through the cum on her tits; "did you like Emily getting buggered off your friend? I think you did; didn't you?"

Lee nodded his head and twitched his cock, as his wife scooped up the jizz, added it my own on her tits, then fed it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm."She purred, " This tastes even nicer than usual .... and so much... mm-mm...and thick too." As she mixed his with mine on her finger then licked it off.

Now that I had my breath back I realised my part in proceedings was over.

Mag58
Mag58
2,757 Followers