The Demanding Duchess Pt. 03

Story Info
This is part 3 of The Demanding Duchess series.
1.5k words
4.63
3.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimDee676
JimDee676
19 Followers

About eight weeks passed until Elsa and I saw one another again. Our respective family issues always stopped our plans. My kids came down with the flu, and she needed to tend to the family empire. And then, as can only happen in life, other mundane events, which always demanded more time than expected, got in the way.

I sensed her frustration, even anger, from her emails, but she made it a point to say she wasn't mad at me -- just the situation.

I missed Elsa very much and it wasn't just because of the sex. I needed someone to talk to. As odd as it may seem, we built a friendship. There was a tenderness to her, a safe space if you will. I could be candid with her about my life, family, and job in a way that I couldn't be with my wife. She wasn't judgmental. She listened and, sometimes, offered up observations and solutions, which were very helpful.

She surprised me when she did the same with me. As successful as the family business was, there were always issues, she confided, that included people and the markets. Given her role, she was the only one to solve them.

Finally, the day came when we saw one another. I was such a trusted visitor, Edgar, the butler, told me I could make my up to her sitting room by myself.

"She's waiting for you -- with great anticipation, sir," he smiled.

I knocked on the door before entering.

"Come in," she said.

She turned around smiling as I entered, saying, "You don't how much I've been looking forward to this."

"Please," she added, "sit here, next to me."

As I sat down, she placed her teacup on the saucer on the coffee table and hugged me tightly.

"There were days I thought I'd never see you again," she said after our first breathless kiss. "Please," she said, "get naked. I need to see that wonderful body of yours."

I stripped and then, as instructed, sat next to her. She gazed at me, held and gently stroked my penis, and then, gently rubbed and licked my nipples, getting me instantly hard.

"My, my, my, you're ready, aren't you?" she said.

"Well, it's been a challenging two months, my dear," I said. "I've missed you desperately."

Then I leaned over her, giving her another deep, tonguey kiss while my fingers danced across her pelvis, covered by her nightgown. My fingers pushed down, making her slowly spread her legs, giving me easier access so my fingers stroke and push down around her vaginal area. She moaned as we continued kissing, while her hand glided across my penis.

Then she broke free, asking, "Have you had an orgasm since our last interlude?"

"No," I replied.

"Oh, my, you must be ready."

"I am. But what about you?"

"I confess. I used my vibrator a few times. But I was always thinking of you."

"I bet that was hot."

"Not as hot as some other toys I have," she said with a wink.

"Oh, my," I said.

"Come," she said, "let's get on my bed."

"Are you going to get nude, too?"

"Is that your demand?" she winked.

"It's only fair."

"Well then," she said, standing up from the loveseat and flinging off her night gown, "here I am -- nude."

At 70 plus, her body remained wonderful. Her boobs were small, but her nipples were always at attention. Her stomach was slightly out of shape, maybe even fat. Her bottom remained nicely rounded and looked quite fuckable. All told, she was a work of art, completely delicious.

As she got on the bed, she took one of the pillows and placed it underneath her buttocks. When I asked why, she replied, "I find penetration easier this way. My vagina will feel more of you. It's always been this way for me."

We laid next to one another and kissed deeply before my lips danced across her neck and earlobes. I licked and sucked her nipples while my fingers played with her gray-haired vagina, which I always found hot. She gently stroked my nipples, keeping my hard. Finally, I went down on her and licked her vaginal walls, starting with her vulva before inserting my tongue as deeply as possible. I loved her taste, finding her clitoris and hearing her gasp as my tongue pushed down and danced across it.

After 10 or so minutes of feeling her pubic hair on my cheeks and tasting her, I rolled her over on her stomach so I could lick her bottom. I held her cheeks and licked width wise and length wise before focusing on the crack. Then, slowly, I parted her buttocks with my hands, revealing a pink, puckered up hole. I wondered if she'd be up for this, but she didn't offer any resistance. I licked the outside of her anus first before inserting my tongue. Then, as my tongue made its way inside her anus, I wrapped my arms around her pelvis, so my fingers could toy with her clitoris while my tongue jutted in and out of her ass.

"Oh my. I didn't expect this," she moaned.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she said.

Minutes later, she said, "Please, fuck me back there."

"Do you have any lube?" I asked.

"In the bathroom -- in the cupboard next to the sink I use," she gasped.

I soon found it and returned, slathering up my hardened dick with some KY warming jell. Then I got back between her legs and placed my penis on her ass crack. I stroked her ass crack with my well-lubed cock and then placed some more jell on and inside her anus before gently entering her.

Her bottom felt tight and very warm around my penis, and I asked if she'd ever done this before.

"No," she said. "My husband always wanted to, but I wouldn't let him."

"Well," I said, just as my penis was fully inserted in her anus, "I feel quite honored."

The last thing I wanted was this to be was the last time we did anal. After she became used to the sensation, I started a slow rhythm of going back and forth inside her bottom while my fingers toyed with her clit.

She seemed to relax and moaned quite a bit, saying, "Oh my God," as I did her beautiful ass. At one point, she grunted, and I felt her ass grip my dick.

"Did you cum?" I whispered.

"Oh my God, yes" she gasped. "Please cum in there."

I increased the speed of my rhythm and, before long, released every last ounce of cum into her buttocks before leaning down on her back, saying, "Wow -- that was fantastic. Thank you."

My dick soon shriveled up and left her anus. We hugged each other tightly and, much to my surprise, she let me kiss her.

"I never felt so controlled," she said. "It was quite erotic."

"Well, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I want you to find all of our sexual experiences erotic and pleasurable."

"You do it all for me. You even make me feel loved."

"Elsa, I really, truly believe there's a love between us."

"There is," she replied. "I feel it, too."

We lay in her bed, wrapped in one another's arms, enjoying the afterglow of our intimate time together.

"You know," she said, "I'm thinking we should find a way to make this a more permanent situation."

I wondered what that meant.

"How does that happen? I still have two kids to raise, and I can't really afford to get divorced."

"I know," she said, looking at me with deep gaze. "I know your obligations. And I support you and them -- fully. You need to bring up those kids. They are your priority -- as is your wife. Still, I'm pondering some ideas. And when I've got them ready, I'm going to share them with you. Is that okay?"

"Well, of course," I replied. "Thank you for thinking of me -- outside of the bedroom."

"You're a dear, and very dear to me, and I don't want this to end," she said. "If anything, I want to find a way to extend our relationship."

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you so much. I'm so honored you would think of me this way."

Before long, we fell asleep for a short nap.

Thirty minutes later, we awoke, and she realized I was hard again.

"Oh my," she said, "Look at that. How beautiful."

"Thank you," I said.

"Would you please do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Masturbate for me. I've never seen a guy masturbate before. I'd really like to see that."

There was something about Elsa. I felt very comfortable with this request and wanted to make her happy. So I I played with my nipples and stroked my cock and soon a huge amount of sperm landed on my stomach.

She smiled, saying, "That was really hot -- thank you."

And then she did something I didn't expect, she licked it up and then sucked my cock clean.

Before long, we got up and entered her oversize shower. I wondered what this beautiful lady had in mind for us.

JimDee676
JimDee676
19 Followers