My Landlady and my sperm Pt. 01

Story Info
Exhibition of masturbation to my Landlady.
2.1k words
4.26
19.9k
24
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

Patty broke up with me just as I was starting my vacation. I was supposed to be at her place, but in this case, of course, I went back to my place.

After talking to the Landlady, I became even more uncomfortable, because I found out that she had seen and heard Patricia and I having been fucking. Yes, we did fuck, but we didn't have sex like normal couples do, it was more of a quest to satisfy ourselves and our urges, not a fulfillment for two.

And what's worse -- she saw me playing with myself...

For almost a whole week I was in no mood to play, at least not the harder ones. However, somewhere at the end of the week I was moved to relieve myself again. I got up from the computer, on the screen of which, of course, was a porn film from some site, I undressed and went over to the closet, in which stood my wooden box with toys. The state of excitement was doing its job, I was blinded by the fact that I was about to relieve myself. I lost my guard and a situation occurred that I never wanted. The moment I stood by the closet, completely naked, with a maximum erection and a toy in my hand, the door opened and the landlady, Jane, stood there. I was holding a dildo with a suction cup in my hand, and she was holding clean laundry, which she had cleaned up and wanted to bring back to my room, but she didn't know I was home.

There was an awkward silence, I did not know how to behave, and in addition my erection did not diminish at all, my penis continued to stand hard as wood.

"I see that I disturbed you in playing with your toys" said Jane looking at my hard penis, then at the toy in my hand.

I didn't know what to answer her.

Jane came into the room, put the washed and ironed clothes and sheets on my bed, then straightened up, smoothed out her sweater and skirt, intertwined her hands with each other and as if nothing ever happened said calmly:

"So this toy you put in your... Back... Did I guess right?"

I just nodded my head. The landlady squatted on the edge of the bed, put one leg over the other, entwined her hands below her knee and with a typical British lady's manner she smiled politely and said without any great emotion:

"Show me as you play with yourself."

"Jane" I started confused "I don't think it's a good idea. And I think it's a bit private."

"Patty was a very nice girl." continued Jane "You fucked her under my roof, you also fucked yourself under my roof. Because of this last and more you have broken up. You are now standing and ready for another fun with your penis and a pretty good sized toy. Now I want to see you do yourself good, or you look for another room and it's tonight you have to move out!"

She corrected her hair, then put her hands below her knee again.

The room was very comfortable, I didn't have to worry about basically anything here, I paid her a small amount of money and she provided me with a room to myself and a bathroom and kitchen to share. I didn't want to lose that, there was too much loss in a short period of time, but I was terrified at the thought of having to jerk off in front of the woman I was paying for the room, who was also my mother's age. On top of that, we worked for the same company, though in very different departments...

"Are you going to keep this to yourself?" I asked, although I knew I didn't have much choice.

She smiled kindly

"All the boys play with their penises, and most of the girls like to have fun too, but no one tells the others about it. What happens to you in this house, no matter how strange or naughty, stays between you, Mr Pinky and me."

"She must have just given a name to either my penis or the toy I had in my hand?" I thought.

"Well, come on!" once again Jane smiled "Don't be shy. I know what a penis or cum looks like."

"But" I stammered "I have to prepare myself with a plug first, so that my butt doesn't hurt."

"I know, I remember it well." replied Jane with a kind smile on her face.

I started to choose from the box two plugs and a lubricant gel.

"How are you going to finish so you don't get dirty?" I heard a question from behind me.

I turned around and saw Jane in front of me. She was standing less than a meter away from me.

"Sometimes it's better to play in the bathroom," I answered "If something gets dirty, you can wash it right away.

I thought about how sometimes the dildo was a little dirty after playing in my ass, but I didn't know if that was what the landlady had in mind.

"So I suggest we move the fun to the bathroom, we don't want dirty sheets, do we?"

Jane came out of my room and stood right at the bathroom door. The bathroom was right next to my room, so it was two, maybe three steps from door to door. She opened it and with her hand "Invited" me inside.

Inside it was quite set up. Looking in from the entrance there was a sink and mirror on the left, opposite the door was a toilet, and on the right was a corner bathtub with a rise for sitting in the corner. It was normal for one person to have rather a lot of space to himself inside. Now I was in a very awkward situation: I was in the bathroom completely naked, the proprietress was there, and my toys. Well, and she wanted to see me giving myself a good time. I thought I should settle the matter rather quickly, because it usually didn't take me long. I didn't even know how wrong I was then.

"There's not enough room for two people here," I tried to avoid masturbatory exhibitionism.

Jane squatted on the closed toilet seat, put her hands on her knee again and smiled politely.

"I suggest you get in the tub. You have plenty of room there and it will be comfortable for you to move around."

There was a moment of awkward silence, although I knew now that I would not miss this situation and would have to show her how the dildo was attacking me anally. As I stepped into the tub, my back was to Jane, so she could see my cocoa eyes perfectly, and in the midst of this silence in the bathroom, came the sounds of a porn movie from my computer in the next room.

I began to prepare my toys. Each was moistened with gel, at the very end I also applied gel to my ass. I slid each of the plugs in and out several times, standing in the tub with one foot on the edge for better access and to keep from just popping out. I did this slowly to get my muscles used to it, but I also hoped that Jane would get bored with it and let it go.

She didn't let go, and when I took the dildo in my hand, she said something I wasn't expecting:

"Your toy has a suction cup."

When I took the pink dildo in my hand and wanted to put it against my sphincter, Jane spoke up once again:

"Your toy has a suction cup. I suggest you to use the suction cup on a raised platform in the bathtub so you don't have to use your hands."

I was very surprised by this, but I didn't admit that sometimes I've done this before when playing with this toy. A good kneading of the prostate and playing with the cock gave very good and fast results: a quick orgasm and a very strong ejaculation, which sometimes even went beyond the bathtub.

I impaled myself on the dildo, And when it was about half behind me, Jane suddenly gave me instructions:

"Now let it go all the way into you, leave your penis alone. Show how you come only with your toy in your tight hole."

I fainted with the sensation and looked at Jane and she smiled just said:

"Come on, naughty boy, I want to see the cum flowing out of you. I may be old, but I like to look at healthy and thriving penises."

I rested my hands against the edge of the tub and began to slowly raise and lower myself onto the toy in my ass. I felt on the one hand terribly horny, but on the other very embarrassed that a woman who could be my mother was sitting on the toilet watching me impaling myself on the dildo and my stiff cock was starting to swing in all directions.

Jane looked excited by this sight and was twisting on the toilet seat very anxiously.

"If you lean back," the landlady said "then the toy will begin to massage your prostate will accelerate your ejaculation."

I found it quite absurd that the older woman was suddenly instructing me on how to get along and bring myself to ejaculate. Her request that I not use my hands for this was even more surprising in that I didn't think she had any experience in such a subject. She always seemed to be a rather quiet older lady who goes to work, comes home, eats dinner and watches TV series. I would never have suspected her of such extensive knowledge on the subject of sex or just porn. I leaned back to end this absurd seance as quickly as possible. The muscles in my arms and legs, already completely exhausted, trembled with each rise, and each fall on the dildo caused my anus to almost burst and another pain combined with an absurd sensation of pleasure.

"Are you coming yet?" Jane asked me. I didn't dare to look at her at all then so I just nodded, closed my eyelids and rode the dildo furiously, bringing myself to my peak. I finally felt the cum flowing out of my penis but I didn't look anywhere, I didn't open my eyes just to avoid looking into my landlady's eyes.

When I felt that the whole wave of orgasm had passed, I sank heavily onto the seat of the tub and felt the dildo enter in my ass full length. My muscles were trembling and I couldn't move. I opened my eyes and saw traces of cum on my thighs, my penis, my stomach, the floor and the wall of the tub.

"I have things to do," I heard Jane's voice above me. I raised my head and looked at her. She was standing in front of me almost as if admiring me, but I could see that her cheeks were flushed "You take care of yourself and clean up after yourself, And don't worry about me."

"Jane?" I asked concerned "Are you sure you won't tell anyone about what just happened?"

"An immigrant living in the house of an old and mature lady, who masturbates in front of her." said Jane looking at me "No one would believe me in this story. Sooner would people think that I tell them such fairy tales, and in fact you get along with me and I have use on a young strong penis. As long as you don't tell anyone at work about it, I'll keep it a secret too. I told you: what happens under this roof, stays under this roof. I've seen more than once Patricia being used by you in the mouth and in her other holes, I know how much you need rough play, and in addition thanks to you I can also learn something new. There is no force that would order me to reveal our shared secrets."

Jane left the bathroom, and after a long moment I got up and slid out the dildo, which was still sticking sucked to the raised platform in the bathtub. I washed myself, the toy, and the tub splattered with my cum.

I left the bathroom to go to my room. I cast a glance toward the door to the landlady's bedroom. I guessed that she had deliberately left it slightly open. In the crack between the door and the door frame, I could see her lying on the bed, her arms hugged by her spread thighs. I couldn't see the pussy itself, but I did notice a piece of a dark pink object appearing and disappearing quickly. It must have been a toy she had bought herself.

"This was the worst masturbation of my life," I thought, "even when the girls or my own mother caught me, it wasn't as bad as today..."

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers