The Demon and the Knight Pt. 03

Story Info
Our knight makes an attempt to escape from the demon.
6.2k words
4.57
8.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twilight light had began to filter through the broken tiles of the tower. Rhodon wasn't sure how much time he had lost fruitlessly trying to break the cursed runes that now glowed around the base of his cock. No matter what he did or what he thought about release would not come.

Even when the frustration had got too much and to his shame he had started to think of only her, imagining serving her with his body. Letting her take him once more as she had, sinking himself deep within her, being on his knees head buried in her crotch. None of the thoughts had pushed him past the point he needed. That strange twisted glimmer of hope that it was the key he needed, that she was forcing him to think of her and if he did then he'd be rewarded. He had even awkwardly managed to reach one hand between his legs to play with his own hole while he stroked. The shame burning in him at what his comrades, what Karolina and the high priests and the lords and people he served, would think. But the anger also burned, they where not trapped here, they could not judge, he had to do what he could to escape, to bring help and to save the people in the tower.

Yet his attempts where simply wasting so much more time filling his head with debased thoughts of her. Perhaps he was just falling into exactly what she wanted. Still being toyed with. Eventually he gave up, despite the yearning and lust filling him. He had to get out.

He examined the door to the room, it was fairly solid overall however parts of the metal lock where clearly rusted. He suspected he could brute force break the whole door off but the noise would be fairly obvious throughout the tower. He turned to the rest of the barren stone room and started to carefully search over each stone wall, it was not uncommon for places such as this to have hidden doors built throughout the building, and she was as much an interloper as he was in this place, if there was one she may not be aware of it. He started methodically moving around the room, looking for any stone, crack or crevice that seemed out of place. Pushing and pulling against the bricks, hoping that the original designers had never expected anyone to stay in the tower for long.

His heart leapt into his chest as a stone moved on the northern wall. A well of hope springing forth inside him although it was dimmed somewhat as he pulled the stone away. Initially hoping for an exit it turned out to be only a small hidden compartment, storage for the original occupants. Inside sat a bound manuscript, a couple of wooden masks, a collection of vials and a leather bound pack.

He pulled each out carefully, aware that such things could be dangerous or trapped. The masks were simple wooden affairs, a couple of runes carved along the left side of each but beyond that fairly plain. Blood splatters where quite obvious on each, but they were fairly brittle with time, not useful, not even as slight protection in his naked state.

The leather pack was far more interesting as he unrolled it. His stomach turned a little at the collection of sharp metal tools, a few rusted from not having been cleaned right many years previously. It was clear that these had been used on people, torture devices for extracting blood and fluid from helpless victims. He glanced at the vials, a few had the stains of what he hoped was long congealed blood. Some others still contained liquid that only a madman would touch. Part of him hoped that it would not come to taking such grim chances.

He flicked quickly through the Manuscript, it was written in Koieth. Most considered it a foul tongue, and it was one that he did not know himself. Although he had vague memories of Melori, one of the courts researchers, talking to him about it once in a rather over-eager fashion across a feasting table. Ancient and dangerous was what he immediately remembered, regretfully he had been rather inebriated and distracted that night so the rest of the details eluded him. Still it was clear from the diagrams that they had been noting down information of peoples bodies, it did not look pleasant or for any good purpose.

He picked out a couple of long sharp looking tools from the kit and moved back towards the door. It had not been the exit that he was hoping for but in the dawn light he'd take the hope it offered. Hunched over at the door he started to work one of the tools into the lock.

It took a long time, far longer than he would have liked, a lot of quiet cursing, cuts to his hands and one tool bent into being useless, Still the manual nature of it and the focus required at least quietened the compulsions to touch himself. Dimmed the lust if only a little. It did leave him with worrying thoughts on the demon. The way the villagers had seemed so happy. So free. She was so dangerous and yet seemed almost gentle. Or perhaps it was all part of what she was, playing with his head. He once more tried to muffle those inner voices and focus only on the task of escaping.

Eventually to his relief the lock gave out, the door yielded and let him carefully pull it open. There was some scraping as he did so and he stayed silent as his heart hammered in his chest waiting to hear if there was any noise from beyond. As far as he was aware one of the villagers could be standing right outside it and had been listening to the scraping and his light curses for the last hour. But there was no sound of movement from beyond, no clicks of boned heels echoing on stone to put him back in his place.

He took a deep breath and picked up one of the more barbaric tools into his off hand, holding it as he would a dagger and gently swung the door open, the torches beyond had been put out although the sun was now in the sky, illuminating the empty corridor beyond through an alcove in the wall. He had a chance. If he was lucky she would be too distracted playing with the other villagers, or potentially his knights, to notice him leave. Perhaps she was asleep, he had no idea if she even needed to do so. He had faced demons that had either required it or mimicked the behaviour. Yet that was no guarantee, some could not stand the touch of the sun, others the touch of either moon light was just an antithesis to them. He simply did not know.

The thought of his knights bubbled up, again there was no way of knowing what she had done to them. He liked to think that they would have held out against her but he knew deep down if she had wanted to he would already be a thrall. It was too much of a risk to look for them, they could alert her just as much as the villagers. If he could at least get out the tower into the wilds. He glanced down, he hoped he could perhaps find at least a little clothing before he escaped. It would be dangerous enough in the wilds without also being fully exposed, but it would not be the first time he had to travel naked in such a manner. He gave a small smile, thinking of better and more mirthful times.

He moved down the tower carefully, listening at each corner and stairwell for the sound of any footsteps. Carefully glancing down them in case of guards before moving. Despite his large frame he was well trained in how to use his body.

The thought of arriving back at Embersheart in his current situation floated into his head. Coming out of the wilds muddy, naked, chained and probably still with his cock jutting out demanding attention. It would make for an embarrassing although funny sight for the locals to have the esteemed knight of the Silver Watch return from the wilds in such a state. He'd be happy to bear the brunt of that however, if he lived to witness such an event it would mean he may have saved the people in the tower. Potentially even the village depending on what her intentions were.

As he moved down onto the second floor he breathed a sigh of relief, hoping now that he was moving away from the threat. He froze as he heard the sounds, sounds of moaning, a man yelling out for more. His heart wrenched as he recognised the voice of Gryff coming down a long corridor. Part of him yearned to go towards it, maybe he could get the jump on the demon if it was her, slide the weapon in his had into her skull and save his knights, end all of this. A tiny part of him also yearned to go towards it and see what was being done to him, jealous of his pleasure. Would she be taking him just as she did to him? What would his fair comrade look like in such a state?

He gave the smallest of sighs, it did not matter, he needed to keep moving, only danger remained that way. So he continued on. As he moved down the curved staircase from the second floor he came face to face with the last villager he had not seen. She was coming up with a basket of foraged fruit, once again wearing the same purple robes at the others.

There was nowhere to hide on the staircase, so he moved swiftly towards her, her reactions dulled by whatever thoughts she was caught up in. Grabbing her he pinned her against the wall, his free hand covering her mouth while his other arm pressed against her neck. He needed to stifle any sounds she might make, the basket mercifully not tipping as it was dropped. In the initial shock her hands and legs flailing against his body as her eyes went wide. She was less slight than Lily had been but still clearly did not work the land. It was not difficult to pin her as he did and to begin to restrict her breathing to knock her out. Her hazel eyes seemed to register who he was and seemed to soften, stopping her fight back against him.

He let out a soft gasp as he felt her hand wrap around his exposed manhood and start to stroke it, while she kicked up her legs, wrapping them around his waist, pulling him in rather than away. He could feel the warm wetness of her tongue against the hand currently over her mouth as her other hand pulled open her robe before wrapping around his neck, her hips thrusting as she tried to get the position right to slip him inside.

Shocked he barely managed to keep his hips pulled back, trying desperately not to give her what she clearly wanted. He could feel the wetness between her legs coating the tip of his cock. It would be so easy just to slip inside her warm folds, to push in and take her roughly up against the wall. Slide his fingers into her eager mouth. Treacherous thoughts that fucking might break the enchantment coursed through his head. He could take her quietly here. It would help in escaping. He could feel the burning need to thrust his hips forward building as he stared into her eyes, full of lust and approval even as they began to unfocus.

He held firm however as she began to go limp, legs falling away as she passed into unconsciousness and he slowly settled her to the ground. He took a moment, shaken by just how much she had wanted him. By how much he had wanted to take her. Even now looking down a part of him still wondered if it would be the solution. The sensible side knew it wasn't worth the gamble, if he still could not get off they'd just find him grunting and humping away desperately in the corridor. Unable to cum but also unable to give up the pleasure it was giving him.

What he did do was start to take the robe off her, eyes lingering too long at the curves of her breasts that doing so exposed. He did his best to wrap it round himself despite the chains, it would allow at least some protection in the wild, he also picked up the basket of fruit, it would maybe save him some issues with eating. Plus if anyone glanced from the tower as he left they might mistake him for the villager.

He would have to move quickly however, he couldn't rely on it being hours now as a heads start. He swiftly moved down the rest of the floors, mercifully finding it as empty and desolate as when they had first came up. As he reached the main door he gave it a quick check over, no wards or traps that he could decipher. He pulled at it to find it also unlocked. He gave a glance back at the cold stone behind him and gave a soft prayer that he was leaving this nightmare behind and stepped out into the mid-morning sunlight.

He'd only got a few steps towards the treeline when his heart sunk and he saw her. Lazing on a patch of grass that had been cut down next to a tree stump. Fully naked, her crimson skin almost glowing in the sunshine. A blanket arrayed with some food next to her, a goblet delicately held in her hand which she tipped towards him.

"Come, join me for some breakfast sir knight?"

Flight or Fight kicked in, despite the unlikeness to help he tossed the basket he had towards her and started moving as fast as his shackled feet allowed him towards the tree line, both where unlikely to work but getting into the forest might be the smarter move than trying to fight her. He felt the robe fall away as he did so. He didn't make it far until the shackles round his feet tightened and sent him tumbling into the grass below. The stubborn side of him kept trying to move, trying to drag himself away. A brief hopeful shock went through him as the shackles on his wrists suddenly loosed and the chain dissipated. Arms free we went to hoist himself up, only to find the sharp pain of her heel putting him back into the ground. He tried to lash out with the tool in his hand to find both his arms grabbed and pulled around his back and new chains connecting to his wrists and wrapping around his torso. The tool was quickly pried from his hand and tossed far into the under-brush of the forest.

He then found himself bound and being carried unceremoniously as she went and picked up the basket and moved back towards the blanket, propping him up against the tree stump.

"Now are you going to be more civilised or do you need to get some more of that frustrated energy out?" The demon asked as she sat back down in her position and picked her goblet back up.

Rhodon just turned his head away and glared back at the treeline.

"That stubborn defiance is both endearing and irritating good sir knight, come let us talk, it is a nice morning for it."

"You have nothing I would be interested in hearing except how to escape your clutches."

"Oh, I thought you found my clutches quite pleasurable?" She flexed her free hand in front of her, delicate fingers playing in the light breeze. "But at you wish, your escape, lets discuss, why did it fail?"

Rhodon glanced back at her warily. "You had guards I could not see or rune magic that I set off without knowing."

She scrunched up her nose in uncertainty. "Magic, I think you would see that as the right answer but it's not really. Especially no runes involved." A smile crossed her face. "Here, let me demonstrate something. Her hand slipped into the basket and picked something out of it. Keeping it hidden she moved uncomfortably close to him. He could feel the warmth emanating from her. She put her hand next to his head, just out of sight. Her eyes and smile sparkled playfully in the sun. There was a squelching sound as she crushed whatever was in her hand, the feeling of speckles of wetness on his neck.

"What's in my hand?"

The smell of citrus was filling his nose.

"An Orange?"

Her face lit up in a charming smile. "Exactly." She pulled her hand into view with the crushed fruit and started to pick the skin away. "You knew what this was and even that it was close from smelling it nearby, you did not need to see it."

"So you could smell me?"

Her smile widened. "Oh only from before I bathed you." She had began to pull chunks of the fruit and place them delicately into her mouth. Tongue lapping at the juices on her fingers. She pulled a piece off and offered it towards him. He shook his head.

"It's an orange." Her tone was unimpressed. He glanced between her face and it until reluctantly opening his mouth. There was a brief moment as she carefully flicked the fruit into his mouth, there was a brief flare of his purity runes as her fingers came a bit to close to his mouth while doing so.

"That is an incessantly annoying piece of magic you know. You will need to tell me how I get rid of that one. Anyway as I was saying. It's not smell but it is what my kind would consider a natural sense. To the people of this world you see us as creatures of magic but it's much more complicated than that. For the purposes of your escape however, we can feel creatures close by. The stronger their state of pleasure or arousal the stronger that feeling. So when you and your knights first came knocking I could only tell that a group of people where near the tower. You were after all rather focused on your task of coming to slay the evil demon in the tower." She offered another piece of the fruit, this time to less resistance.

"Now of course with your current state." She glanced at his cock, still pulsing below. "I could tell where you were even if you got deep into that forest. So the minute you started moving down the tower, I knew that you had got out of your room. So I decided to have a little fun. Also to see what you would do. I hope you didn't injure anyone?" Her eyes narrowed slightly, glancing between the basket and to his face.

"I would never injure innocents that need saving!" The words spat out with more force than even Rhodon was expecting. He felt embarrassment well up that he felt the need to defend his actions to this creature. That she would dare question him in such a way.

She studied him a little more, placing another piece of fruit in her mouth. "Good. Very good, that is not a bad quality to have."

"What would you know of good and bad qualities."

"More than I think you'd imagine. You struggle with some of them I think. You at least a little of the bubbling rage and anger of one who wants to set the world right, to fight everything they do not understand, but also at least some intelligence to not just act like a snarling beast just because you are at a disadvantage. You resist but not too far. You also clearly have a high opinion of your own skills considering you just tried to escape naked into a wild forest."

"It may have been dangerous but so is this tower, you leave me no choice."

"No I don't give you the choice you want to take. Not that your choices make much sense. Food, comfort and pleasure and you'd rather go dance with the bears, wolves and the fey-touched."

"I fancy my chances with them better than with you."

"I would like to think I at least make some better company?" She took a swig of the goblet. "Then again maybe you have a thing for snarling animals and danger? Is that what you like? You into big fluffy bears and big fangs?"

"Well I have found some bears to better company than some people." He paused before finding himself filling the silence that followed. "What about yourself? I hear a lot of things about what others like, what do you like?" As the words tumbled out his mouth he wondered how much of the odd setting was getting to him.

She turned her head up to the blue skies above. "I enjoy the colours of this world. That is a deeply pleasant shade of blue for example. So light and airy. You will probably not be surprised to hear that the realm of dreams tends to have a lot more darker colours although more, I think vivid would be the right word, than what you have here. I admit this is a welcome change."

"Even your skies are different?"

"Oh yes. I was always told my eyes where very much like a calm day within the realm. If you'd like an example" She got closer, eyes wide. This close he could see sparkling points within the lilac, like the twinkling of stars, they almost seemed to be slowly moving, swirling around the slitted pupil that marked her as definitely a demon. Occasionally the lilac broke and small patch of darkness would appear and disappear. He found himself staring for longer than he intended, mesmerised by the soft and changing shades within them. How there seemed to be a constant suggestion of movement. The ever shifting colours and points of tiny light.

12